Everything ends here...

Moving forward

_*(Ahra POV)*_

 

                I arrive infront of the warehouse Kei told me to come.I pay for the taxi drive and hurriedly make my way inside the yard.There I see Kei,standing beside his car.He’s already witing for me.When he saw me,he flash me a big smile on his face.how can he still smiling int his situation.Oh I forget.He IS the only who can smile now.

“Ahra! You finally came!” he said while open up his hands,tried to give me ahug but I back off immedietly.He stop mid away.

“Where is Yoongi?” I said the matter of fact.Thats the only reason why I am here.His smile faded away and he put down his arm.

“He’s already away the moment you said yes.I already freed him.But you still have a promise to me.What you will do if I let him go.” He said while giving me a smirk.I really needs to hold my urge to punch this guy right now.But he is right.If I didn’t go with him,he probably will do more to BTS member in the future.I move my body slowly,moving closer to him.I can feel he smile at me but I ignore it.When Im infront of him,he put both of his hands on my shoulder.

“Now lets go.Our plane will take off soon.We should go now.”

I nodded my head slowly.Then he lead me into his car and close the door.He then start driving the car to the airport.On the way,I looked at the view of the Seoul that I can see.This is the place where I actually find my happiness,but its looks like not the place where I will spend my entire life.This few months,I finally manage to find some friends and meet many kind of people.This place is where I meet Yoongi.

 

Yoongi…I’m sorry…Goodbye.Take care of yourself dummy…

 


 

_*(Suga POV)*_

 

I drive with full speed to my dorm.I don’t care about the police who’s going to go after me for breaking the traffic rules.What I care about right now is Ahra.I have to make it in time before she meet him and they will go forever from my life! No.I will never let it be! She is the only girl I love and I already swear to my life for protecting her.

I finally arrive infront of my dorm.Withour park the car properly,I run out from my car to go inside the building.I take the stairs so I can make is more fast since our dorm place not in the top floor.When I arrive,I storm inside the dorm and start looking for her.The other member look at me like they just seeing a ghost but the hell I care about them!

“Hyung! Where are you from?! Were so worried about you.” Jungkook said to me but I ignore me.I look at our room to found her but nothing.She is not here! Where is she?!

“Yoongi-ah,Where are you last night? What happen? There’s blood in your lips…” Seijim hyung said worriedly,but instead of answering his question,I grab his shoulder.Make him a little surprise.

“Hyung! Where is Ahra? Why she is not here?!” I said panic.

“Ahra? I don’t know about her? What happen to her Yoongi? Whem I came,I only find the boys here telling me you’re missing.” He turned panic when he heard about something happen to his cousin.

“Yah you guys,where is she? WHERE IS SHE?!” I yell at them.They looked a little hesitated to tell me.Dont make me become more violence than I should be guys.Dont play with my patience!

“She said she is going to go to where Kei is.She left with a taxi.” Jin hyung said to me.I look at him with shock face.

She really go?! That idiot!

 

I quickly storm out from the dorm after hearing it.I ignoring Jin hyung and Seijim hyung calling me.I immedietly got into my car and start making my way to find him.Kei said they will got married in Tokyo,so probably they are still on their way to the airport.I have to make it fast!

I run my car way more fast than it should be and making a few car got surprise since I slip on their way a lot.But whos care.What I care about it find them.Then after a few turn and long way,I finally spot his car not too far away from mine.I speed up my car and run behind him,but its looks like he notice me and he also speed up his car.I cant loose them here! I have to make sure they didn’t go to the airport in time!

We run up each other a lot and bumping our car a few times.Then suddenly he bump my car a little hard and my my car wooble a little.He use that chance to escape from me,but I didn’t let him! I quickly regain my balance then speed my car again,but our space are a little far right now for me to actually run after him.

No Yoongi.You cant lose here.If you give up,then everything is over!

 

While im still fighting over my mind,suddenly an accident I really don’t want to,happen right infront of me.I see Kei Red car make a sharp turn to his left to avoid something,but he miss the timing and his car ended got sliped and…his car body got hit by a big truck on their left and being flipped over a few times.

“AHRA!!!” I scream inside my car when I see those.No way…no way..no no no! This cant be happen! NO!

                But eventually its not just them.My mind stop working the moment I saw those image,that I didn’t realize that Kei’s car that just got hit by the truck,flipped toward me and about to crash into my car.The moment I realize,the car is already infront of me.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

 

 


 

_*(Ahra POV)*_

 

                I sat quietly inside the car.Try not to think about Yoongi too much.But then Kei suddenly speed up his car.I jolted up from my seat then turn to him,asking what happen.

“Yah! Can you drive more slowly? What exactly happen?” I said a bit annoyed at him.He didn’t answer me,but he keep looking at the front mirror and then gritted his teeth.I curiously look at the mirror and immedietly widen my eyes.Its Yoongi car!

“Yoongi!” I said while covering my mouth with my palm.Kei look at me for a second before focusing on driving again.He keep speed up the car and even bumping into some car near us.I hold the grip of the seat tightly.Afraid of his way of driving.

“Yah! Stop this! You could kill me!” I said to him and beg him to stop,but he keep ignoring me and keep trying to get away from Yoongi car behind us.I keep praying to God to stop this situation right now.Im really scared right now.Im scared that we may ended up crashing each other sooner or later and I don’t want it to happen to Yoongi!

“Kei! Please stop this! Just let Yoongi meet me this time.I will tell him to forget about me and then we can go!” I beg at him again.

“You think im stupid?!No! Even if you telling the truth,its not like he will give up willingly!” he said.Then he bang his car to Yoongi again,a little hard this time.I see Yoongi car start losing balance and I gashp.But I sight relievely when I saw his car regain balance and start chasing after me again.

“Kei,you really need to stop this or none of us will going to be alive!”

“I better go die with you than have to lose you again and felt guilty start eating me alive again! If I just can die alone when I realize how I love you,I probably die right now but I cant! I just want to be with you Ahra,that’s it! I want you to believe me this time!” he said all of those words to me.It was what he felt all along? He felt..guilty and about to die? He just like…me?

But then I suddenly heard a loud sound from infront of us,then I see a woman with her baby is about to cross the road infront of us.I widen my eyes in surprise.

“KEI WATCH OUT!” I warn him.He look surprise to and instinckly make a sharp turn to our left.I though we manage to avoid it,but its looks like were not.Because of the really sudden turn,our tires got sliped to the side and we got out from the road.Like that is not enough,I see another truck that coming toward us from our left.Kei cant avoid it this time because we lost the balance.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

We both scream out and I tried to cover my eyes to avoid reality,but then a sound of car being hit hard by a truck and our body start rolling inside the car because our car just start flipping make me realize that maybe my time in this world is almost over.

 


***


 

_*(Suga POV)*_

 

                Hurt…everywhere is hurt…everything in my body is hurts like its being torn apart.I refuse to open my eyes,but somethings told me I have to do it.I slowly open my eyes even if it is hurt a lot.I felt my eyes is really heavy and hard to open,but I force it open.When I open it,I was lying face down on the hard road.I felt something wet on my head start dripping out.I look around me and found 3 car and 1 truck got smashed each other.The red car is hitting a black sedan car into the road sides and its not too far from where I was lying right now.

                I tried to get up but its hurt a lot.Even I cant move my legs properly.I feel a blood start coming out from my sides and I tried to put my hand on it.Indeed it was my blood.Then I suddenly remember about my kidnapping accident and how I escape.About I run after Kei to avoid him taking Ahra to the airport while it ended up with a bit accident.Acciedent?

Ahra!

Like being jolted by a lightning,I quickly realize I didn’t see her and start looking around to find her.Then my eyes caught her not too far away from me.She lying face down with blood all over her.My heart like stop working when I see her state.Many worst images come rushing through my mind.

No…no..she cant be…she cant..die…

                With many difficulty,I tried to move my body to go next to her.Since I cant walk,I crawling slowly to reach her.I silently cry when I see like not breathing at all.I keep apologizing and blame myself for all of this.If I just didn’t chase after them,this would never happen.I keep crawling to her,but my body are really hurt everywhere.I hardly make a single move,but I keep trying to reach her until finally my body gave up.I can feel that breathing is almost difficult for me.

 

Ahra…

 

                I reach out one of hand to her hand slowly.My vision start to got really blurry.

 

Ahra…

 

                My finger start touching with her.I move a little bit closer again so I can hold her…

 

Ahra…You hear me…

 

                I move a bit closer again.Then finally I reach her hand and start holding it tightly like my life really depend on it.

     I look at her now injured face.Blood start covering half of her face from her head.Her eyes is closed and a few glass shard sratching her beautiful face.My vision start to getting dark,but I still manage to say a few words with my mouth.

 

“Ahra…you..have to…alive…

I…love..you…stupid…”

Then I can feel my body really gave up.But my hand still holding her.On my last time,I keep praying to God that if we’re destined to dead right now,I wish that both of us can love each other again on our next life.But if God would take away one….I pray to God to just take me.

 

Please…if I can have another chance to love her….Give me another chance…

 


****


 

“Doctor!There’re patiences from a big car accident happen just a minute ago!”

“Quickly bring them to the emergency room!”

*

“Doctor!This girl condition is really worst!She needs a lot of blood!”

“Bring the transfusion blood of her type immedietly!We still can save her right now!”

*

“Doctor,the boy is also in critical condition!He broke half of his ribs and suffer a hard blow on his head too!”

“Start preparing the emergency surgery right now!And hurry up call the surgery doctor!”

*

“Doctor what about the other guy?!We already tried to send a shock wave through his heart but it doesn’t work!”

“Keep trying! His heart is still beating!”

“Doctor! Patience condition getting worst!”

“Tried to pump his chest again!”

“Docter! His heart stop giving respons.”

“…Im sorry everyone.We lost him.”


 

And its the end! *hit with Yoongi shoes*

no im kidding.There's still 1 chapter left actually :P wwwwww

And you guys probably guessing who's the one that actually died at the hospital.Ahra is barely alive but one of the guys is dead.Is it Yoongi? or perhaps Kei? stay tune to my last chapter tomorrow XD