Bonus Chapter - Suga become a Father?

Moving forward

----Suga become a Father?!----

 

 

“…you’ve got to be kidding me…”

Is what I was saying just after I saw a symbol on something on my hand.I blink several times,rubbing my eyes but the symbol is not changing.

“What? Whats the result Yoongi? I let you see it since I cant see it myself.Is it two,or just one?”

My wife,Ahra said to me.She is sitting on our bed,looking at me with curious look.She was blind permanently after that incident a long years ago,but I don’t care about it.I still love her whatever her condition is.

Okay,forget about describing how beautiful my wife is.Lets just think about how I describe this thing on my hand.It was a small,thin and long device.Its color was white and pink and there is a panel that showing some kind of strip to show us the result of the test.Yes yes…it was a pregnancy test device.The thing is,the panel was showing a two strip of the result.Was that means….

“Yah! Yoongi! Why are you keep silent? Are you perhaps become deaf?” I snap back to the reality when she start shouting at me irritatedly.I scratch my head a little before nervously say the result.

“It has two lines…does that means…” right after I said that,Ahra face suddenly become so bright that I can see her gummy smile.

“Its Two?! Oh my gosh! It is positive!Im so happy!” she said happily.Okay…is that means im gonna be a..

“Yoongi! You’re going to become a Father soon!”

.

.

.

.

.

Father?...Im going to be a father? I will have a kid soon?!

Ahra got a little confused with me being keep silent,but then he yelp in surprise when I suddenly lift her up from the bed bridal style and spin her around the room.

“WAAAAA! I WILL BECOME A FATHER! DID YOU HEAR IT?! I WILL.BECOME.A.FATHER!!!”  I start shouting like a mad man.Ahra keep telling me to stop and put her down.I do so but then I open the veranda door and shouting outside.

“I WILL BECOME A FATHER WORLD! AND I DON’T CARE IF PEOPLE START TELLING ME IM CRAZY!”

Ahra just laughing from inside the room when I stop shouting.Then not long after that,all the members start running and storm in into our room.

“Hyung?! Did we really heard it right?”

“You will become a Father?!”

“Noona is pregnant?!”

“I will become a uncle!”

There comes the countless question from all of them.They start circling around Ahra and ask her if it is true.Then I feel someone put their hand on my shoulder.I look at him and saw Seijim hyung smiling warmly at me.

“Congratulation on becoming a Father,Yoongi.” He said.I smiled shyly at him.He was my uncle too right now since I married his cousin.We become so much closer than before and he’s more open to me.

“Thanks hyung.”

“Make sure you keep your promise to protect her and my new cousin now.Aigoo..i become so old.” He joking.I chuckle at him and we talk for a minute before I shooing them away from our room.

I walk to her and sit on the bed beside her.She touch my hands and hold it tightly.

“Do you feel nervous?” I ask.She nodded.

“Yeah…it was the first time I feel so nervous.I will become a mother and you will become a father…Im afraid that our child will hate me for…for having a blind mother.” She said sadly.I hold her hand more tight and hold her face to look at me even if she cant see.She touch my hand that at her face,feel it.

“Don’t worry dead.Im sure he or she would never hate you.In fact,they will be proud to have a mother that will keep raising them even though she was blind.Im sure of it.” I said,reassuring her.She smiled and then nodded.I quietly lead her to lay down on the bed with me.I look at her and start hugging her.She didn’t resist.She hug me back and we were about to kiss…

 

*RRRRRRRRTTT*

 

Ahra push my face again and my mood drastically change from very happy to very irritated.Who the hell calling in this time?!

“Yoongi.My phone.” She aks me but I ignore her and keep hugging her.The phone still ringing and ringing.I was about to throw it our from our windows.

“Don’t want to.”

“Min Yoongi.My phone.Someone might needs me you know.” She order me this time.I lazily get up and grab the phone.When I see who’s calling,I was sooo gonna answer it and swearing at him.It was Taejoon sho;s calling.

“Yoongi,don’t start swearing to other people or I don’t want to give you morning kiss anymore.”

What?! You kidding me?! Aish! You’re so gonna dead when I see you around Park Taejoon!

I answer the phone and give the phone to Ahra who’s waiting.

“Hello?”

“…”

“No.Im not that busy,just doing something a little.hehe”

Whats with that laugh? And what do you mean by doing something little?

“Ah yes well…the thing is,I am pregnant right now and tomorrow me and Yoongi will have to go to hospital to get a check up.Waeyo?”

“….”

“Jeongmal?! Waah Chukkae yo Taejoon-ah.When the party will held?”

A party? What kind of party?

“Arasseo.I make sure me and Yoongi will come.Congratz again Taejoon-ah.Okay.I’ll see you.” Then she hung up.I hug her again from behind her.

“What hes say?”

“He said he and Minjun will get married next month and ask if we could help them with the preparation.”

“They’re going to married? Wow…never expect this but congrats for them.I think we may spend a few days with them before I start doing our concerts.” Well yeah…im still being an idol right now since Ahra told me not to give up on it.She said she can handle herself when im not around but  I always get worried about her.And now she is pregnant.I will ask Seijim hyung to allow her to come with us during our world tour.

“Nde.”

We keep silent for sometimes.I just relax my head at her shoulder and she too just relax herself in my arms.

“Nee Yoongi…I still cant believe we manage to get married..”

I furrow my eyebrow.Why the sudden?

“Why do you said that?”

“No.i mean you know…I feel bad for you to be married with a girl who cant see and will never be able to see again.Your fans would probably disappointed with this.”

“Why do I care about them? The one who’s getting married is me and its my decision.I love you and you love me.Nothings wrong.And nobody will said anything about us.Infact,you become like this,its all because of my fault.If that day im not chasing you,you’ll probably wont be blind like this.”

“And I will probably regret it for all my life for leaving you behind and marrying Kei.We’re both the same Yoongi.We made mistakes in the past but we cant just looking at the past.We have to start looking at the future.For the sake of us,and our child.”

I chuckle and touching her stomatch too,want to feel the life inside of it.

Well what I said is,I don’t feel ashame for marrying her.I don’t care what people said.

As long as me and her happy,we can do anything and solve any problem we faced together.

And soon,were not only just two but three..or maybe four? Five? Six?

“Yah,Ahra? Do you think we manage to get 7 kids at once?”

“Yah! What I am? Soccer team member producing machine?”