Christmast Date and A Threat

Moving forward

_*(Ahra POV)*_

 

                Christmast is almost come.I can see that almost all the shops in the Seoul already decorated by christmast decoration.Even a christmast tree already being put in the center of the city.Aah~ I cant wait for Christmast to come.

“Yah~Do you day dreaming about what kind of date you and Suga will do for Christmast?”

Suddenly Minjun poking my cheek with her finger,snap me from my illusion.I pouted at her.Oh Minjun already know that me and Yoongi are dating.She keep pestering me when she accidently saw Yoongi and I holding hands when he drive me from my university to the coffee shop.I have no choice but to tell her but with a promise she wont tell it to other people.Now,teasing me and Yoongi already become her must-to-do activity everyday.

“Aish…can you stop teasing me like that? People can hear you and there goes my secret Minjun-ah.” I said to her.She ignore it and keep asking me what I want to do with my Christmast eve with him.Honestly,I didn’t think much about it but I already prepare some gift for him that I made for him the past one month.I didn’t think anything except having a dinner with him or so.Hey!Im not good with this stuff so bear with it!

“I don’t know Minjun-ah…Honestly I didn’t have a special plan about it.I just though about giving him a gift and having dinner.Thats all.” I said.She put her palm in her forehead.Am I wrong?

“Aigoo that’s so lamee.Ahra-ah,for god heaven you’re dating an idol.A rising idol member.Min Suga from Bangtan! You should be more cherish it!” she said while holding both sides of my shoulder.

“I didn’t said I m not cherish it! Its just…im not used to this kind of dating thing.I never really have a date on my christmast eve before.I just eat dinner,exchange present and done.” I said to her.She shook her head again but rise it again.

“Okay girl! Youre so fortunate to have a good friend with me! I will tell you everything you need to get a very good Christmast eve date!” she said excitedly.I widen my eyes.

“You would?”

“Of course I am! Now lets finish our job and get started sooner.” She said and we return to our work.


_*(Suga POV)*_

 

                We just finish our rehersal for the next coming up, New year eve special concert that will be held in KBS TV station.After saying a few thanks to the staff and the other guest,we left the building and quickly made our way to the next filming location.Were going to take a comersial video for a brand new Jacket.Ahra can’t come with us today since she still has work at the coffee shop.Honestly I want to visit her and have some coffee there but my schedule is not really help me.

                When we arrive at the location,which is in the center of a shopping center, we quickly lead to the changing room to put on the clothes they prepare for us.After that,we got our hair and makeup done.I finish my makeup rather quickly and they said I have to wait for some minutes for them to prepare the shooting location.I decide to take around the shop near the location and suddenly I notice a pair of pretty earings displayed at a jewelry shop.I take a careful look at the earings.Its design are pretty simple,yet look so elegant.

Christmast is almost here.I haven’t bought anything to give to Ahra.Should I give this earings to her?

                After debating whether to buy it or not,I finally enter the shop and bought the earings from them and ask them to put it inside a nice box.After paying for it,I come out from the shop while holding the red box with white ribbon on it.I smiled to myself while eyeing the box.

I bet she looks so pretty when she wear it.

                I get back to the makeup room and search for my bag to put the present inside it.After I make sure I put it properly,I put my bag down again.

“Is that a present for noona hyung?”

I jolted up by the voice that coming from my back.I look behind and see the innocent looking Jungkook smiling at me.I put my hand on my chest because of the surprise.

“You scared me!Why do you like to appear suddenly behind me?”

“I already stood here for the entire time.You oly didn’t notice me hyung since you’re so focus on the present.So is it really for noona?” he ask me again.I scratch my cheek nervously.Then I nodded my head.

“Oho~ What is it? Is it a necklace? Bracelet? Or is it a broch?”

“Why should I tell you?”

“Oh come on hyung~”

“No.”

“Stingy.” He said pouting at me.I smirk at him and after that,we got a cue that the filming will start soon and were to get ready.But before I step outside,I felt that my phone vibrating and I grab it to see one anonymous message.

Get away from her or you will know what happen next

I stare at the message.Without a help from a genius,I  know that this message is from that Kei.So,he is trying to threat me huh? Well nice try but im not afraid of you.I put my phone away,completely ignoring the threat and process to start my job.

 


_*(Ahra POV)*_

 

                Finally Christmast Eve is here.I already waited for this day to come since it’s the first time that me and Yoongi officially have a date outside our dorm.He told me to wait infront of the Lotte park since I suggest to him that we should spend our date here.Actually it was Minjun idea.Remember when she told me she will teach me how to make our date more special? Well this is one of them.The other one is my outfit.She told me wear something more girly and no black color clothes this time.

‘Black is really gloomy! And Christmast eve is bright day.Dont destroy it with your sense of fashion!’

That was what she told me.So,on that day,she accompany me to bough some new outfit for me. I chose a simple peach coloured baby doll dress that covered with my White fur trimmed coat.The dress reach right above my knees.As for the foot wear,I choose a white high boots and a light colour stocking.I make my hair into a bun with some small hairclips.I also wear my white fashion glasses.

                I wait pathiently for him.He said he will come right after he finish his meeting with the staff from some broadcasting company.I take a look at my watch.He’s already late five minutes.Maybe he is on his way already.I look around the place and stare at people that passing by.Many couples are currently have the same idea as us.They walk around,eat at some restaurant and etc.Then my eyes caught with the big screen on some tall building.It currently playing Bangtan new Music Video,”RUN” that just release a few month ago.I automatically focus my attention on it,paying attention on how their act on the video.Then there is a scene when Yoongi and Jungkook fighting over something.Their acting skill are so good.I bet not long after this,they will get a job as an actor.I was so focus on the video that I didn’t notice Yoongi already arrive and standing behind me.

                “Admiring my amazing acting skill miss?”

I jolted up and look behind me only to find him smirking at me.

I look around,avoiding his gaze to hide my embarassement.

“Y-Yeah..you’re acting skill are .” I lied to him,but of course he didn’t buy it.He only grab my cheek and pinch it.

“Yes yes.. I know im amazing.Thank you for that.” I release his finger from my cheek and hit his shoulder playfully.He then grab my hand and lead me inside the park.We play a few rides and visiting a few display shop.Then my eyes caugh up with an interesting accessories.Its a Micky Mouse ears hair pin.I grab it and put it on Yoongi hair.

“Waah kyeoppta..” I said to him.He then take o look at himself on the mirror while scratching his chin.

“Hmm…not bad.But we miss something.” He said.Miss something?
He grab another pair of the hairpin that looks like the one hes wearing but it has a red ribbon on it and put it on my hair.

“There.If today I was a King Micky,then you should be my Queen Minnie.” He smiled at me.I can feel that my face is burning and my heart start beating more fash.I smiled back at him and we resume our date after paying for the hairpins.

                Yoongi than take out his SLR Camera from his small bag and start taking pictures.He even sometimes grab a picture of me secretly.

“Yah Yoongi,why are you keep taking my picture? Is me really that interesting?” he stop taking my picture but smile at him self when he see the result of his shot.

“Cant be help Ahra-ah.Your expression from time to time is really beautiful.I want to take all of them if it is possible.” He said to me.My face fluster red again as he said it.He only smile playfully at me and taking another pictures of me again.Then,an idea popped from my head.I grab my phone and open the camera and start taking his pictures too.

“Why are you taking picture of me?” he said confused.I smile at him.

“Same as you.You have those boring yet interesting face so I want to save it on my phone!” I said excitedly.He widen his eyes for a second but burst out laugh after that.He was fine with me taking his pictures too so,we spend our next hours taking pictures of each other.

                When I though I got enough,I reviewing the result of my shot and my eyes found one really good picture of Yoongi.

                I admiring his face in the picture.He is so handsome,yet gentle.I immedietly set the picture as my lock screen for my phone without his knowing since he still busy looking at his camera.

                When we almost got home,I told him that I want to ride a cherish wheel for the last.Hes agree and we make our way to the ride.We wait a few minutes to get in line before finally its our turn to ride the machine.Yoongi sat on the right side while me sitting infront of him,facing each other.We spend a few moment of doing nothing except for me getting exited ove the view from above.When our chart stop at the hot spot in the sky,suddenly a few fireworks was seen from a far.We both look at it with interest and smiled.

                “I’m never know that being with you like this will be this happy.” Yoongi said suddenly.I turn my face to him and look at him in his eyes.

“I though that I will never find a true love since I hardly get along with girls,hell I even being means toward you before.But you change me.I look at the other side of you,and realize that not all of girls are what I am used to think.There always be one that different from them.And it was you.After our fight,you didn’t avoid me,instead you approach me and make me your best friend.At first I just though that this feeling is just how friends are but im wrong.I like you.Not because I pity your past.I honestly love you.I like everything about you.How you laugh,how you get pissed,how you can get irritated by my teasing and how you can be happy.I’m glad that you confess to me before I regret it on that day Ahra.”

                Hearing Yoongi open up all of his mind to me really make happy.I don’t know that there is someone that can love me who iam. I always though that love is not included in my life,but I was wrong.I was aware that I love him,but I was too afraid to admit it to him.I was afraid to get hurt again,but I realize I have to take a risk if I don’t want to get trapped in my past.So I confess to him first.

                “I’m so glad im meet you too Yoongi.I can left my past behind because I meet you and the others.You guys give me strength to move forward.I don’t know what I will do if you didn’t with me that time when Kei is back.Maybe I blindly accept him back.”

                Truly.If I didn’t meet them all and didn’t confess to Yoongi,I probably blindly accept Kei apologize and go back to him again and there’s also a possibility for me to get hurt again.Yoongi held my hands with his and I look at him.His gentle eyes radiating a warm feeling that I never have known before.He move closer to me and remove our distance little by little.This time,I didn’t close my eyes.Instead,I keep looking at his gentle eyes that move closer to me until finally our lips meet.Yoongi lips are so sweet,like his stage name.He then move one of his hand to behind my neck to keeping me from backing away. I let him do it and close my eyes.We keep our position like this until we finally separate ourself.We look at each other a few second before laught nervously.

“Woah…I never know that this is more make me nervous that performing on the stage…” he said while scratching his neck sheepishly.I giggle at his nervousness.Then like suddenly suddenly like remember something.

“Oh yeah since today is Christmast Eve,I want to give you something.” He said.I tittle me head with a face saying ‘what?’

“No.Close your eyes first.” He order me.I look at him suspicious,but he keep ordering me so I have to do it.As I close my eyes,I can feel he get something out from his pocket and put it on my hands.After that,he told me that I can open my eyes.As I open my eyes,I see a red small box with white small ribbon on it.I look at him but he just told me to open it.I open the lid and my eyes widen when I see what inside.

“This…This is for me?” I said with disbelieve tone.I look at him again and he just smile while nod his head.I pick up one of the earings from the box to see it closely.Its really beautiful.It has simple design yet look so elegant.I then quickly remove the earing I currently wearing and replace it with the one Yoongi just give me.Then I ask him about it.

“How is it?”

“It looks perfect.I know it fit you when I first saw it and bough it immedietly.” He said.I feel so embarrassed.But suddenly I remember that I also have something for him.

“Okay.Now its your turn to close your eyes.Hurry!” I order him.He raise his eyebrow but still follow me.Then I slowly get the thing that I want to give to him.I get closer to him and put the present around his bare neck.He’s a bit surprise but still keep his eyes close until I order him to open up.He eyeing the present I give him.It was a white hand-knitted Scaft I made.He look at the scaft and to me.I smile shyly.Afraid if he didn’t like the present.But instead of it,I receive another gentle smile from him while he touch the scaft carefully.

                “This is the most cool scaft I ever receive.Gomawo,Ahra-ah.I will cherish it forever.” He said praising my work.I smile happily at him.Then like a cue,the wheel start moving again until we reach the ground.This year Christmast eve are totally my favorite one and the most beautiful moment in my life that I will never forget.We then process to get back to dorm since its really late.

                “Oh look.Its already past midnight.Before I forget it,Merry Christmast Ahra.I love you.”

                “Merry Christmast to you too Yoongi.Me too.”

                We’re really deep in our world that we didn’t notice a pair of eyes keep eyeing us from a inside a black car that parked not too far away from where Yoongi put his car.Those eyes were burning with anger and hatret that can kill some one if looks can kill a person.That person tight his grip on the handle till his hands become white.

                “So you ignore my warning huh?Well you wish for it.You sell,I buy it.I make sure you’ll never happy with him Ahra.And you will soon regret for ignoring my warning,Min Yoongi or should I say….Suga.”