First meeting

Moving forward

                A busy morning like always for Bangtan Boys.As soon as they open their eyes,their schedule already being piled up for them.Like right now,they are currently practicing their new choreograpy,”RUN” for their comeback.They diligently practicing, until their manager interrupt them.

  “Boys,could you listen to me for a moment? I have something to ask you all.”
The boys then stop their activity and gather around their manager.

“Is there something wrong hyung? Are we have a problem?” ask Namjoon while wipping his face with a towel.

“No,there is not a problem actually,but I have some kind of personal request for all of you.I want to know what you think about this first.”

            Now all of BTS member get really curious at what their manager want them to hear,so they listen to him.

 “ This Sunday,my cousin from Japan will arrive in Seoul and I will take responsible for her.The problem is, where she will stay. I ask Bang PDnim about this and he suggest that she’s stay with us in our dorm.I want to know what you guys think about this idea.Of course if you all refuse,I can try to find another way.”

            The boys looking at each other and discussing about the matter.After for a moment,Suga ask something.

“Hyung,if you don’t mind,may we know the reason why she finally decide to moving to Seoul? Because we never know that you have a cousin in Japan.”

 “Well…to tell you guys the truth,I never have met her in person.This is the first time I wil meet her.But a weeks ago I got a news that said…her parents,got into a big car accident. My sister father which is her mother grandfather, didn’t approve her marriage with her father so they decide to run away to Japan.So,she kinda like ‘unintended daughter’ in my family.Nobody wants to take care of her. I cant let her being alone in Japan after suffering so much so,I decide to take care of her.”

After the manager explain all of the reason,the boys took a few silent moment to think. Then after a while,Namjoon speak again.

“Okay hyung. She can stay with us. I think it’s a good idea to let her stay as close as possible to you.She needs a company in that stage. And…I guess its not a bad idea having a girl in our dorm.” Namjoon said chuckle a bit.

“He’s right hyung.She can stay with us.Oh yeah hyung.Is she pretty?” Ask Jimin curious that make hit got a smack on his head from Jin.

“Yah…so what if she is pretty? Are you going to flirt on her?”

“Hyung,I just want to know.Dont tell me you’re going to make the first move when she arrive?” he smirking.

“You little…”

“Okay stop guys. No ones going to to anything to her as long as iam around.”manager said with a protective tone.

“Woah…never know that you are a sis-con hyung.” Said J-hope.

“You would if you seen her.”

“But you said you never met her hyung?” V finally open his mouth after so long.

“Yes,but my sister keep give me her picture and keep boasting about how pretty and smart her daughter is.”

“Can we see the picture hyung? Can we can we?” Jungkook is really curious to know the new person that will live in the same roof as him soon.

“Nope. Not yet. You guys have to wait until Sunday and meet her personally. Alright,that’s all I have to ask.You may resume youre practice again.”

After a loud “Eeeeeh~” sound from them,they resume their practice again.

 

 

____*(SKIP TIME TO SUNDAY)*____

*(Ah ra POV)*

 

            Seoul…I finally here.I just get off from the plane and have to wait for my uncle to pick me.I never met him in person,but my mother keep saying that he is a nice and kind person.I know that my mother and father marriage was unapproval from my mother father.Thats why they decide to run away to Japan to avoid them.My grandpa-no.My mother father was really furious at his daughter choice,so he decide to ignore us and delete my mother name from his family list.

            I though all of my mother is as cold hearted as that man.Buy maybe I was wrong.A weeks ago,my mother lil brother contact me and told me that he will take care of me and request me to come back in Seoul.Actually I don’t want to comeback to this country again,but staying in Japan was the worst one.

            You see,my parents just passed away three months ago in a car accident.But its not an actual car accident.On their way home from their second honeymoon,my father receive some video that contain my Boy friend(or should I say ex-boyfriend now) having a with another girl in a hotel.The thing is,we are suppose to be married on the next 5 days.My father got really surprise and suddenly having a heart attack.Their car lose control and crash with a truck.Both of them passed on the spot.They leaving me behind.Alone.

            I don’t want to stay in a country that have that man. A country that remind me of how I believe him,how my parents trust me to him,how he betray me,and how he indirectly made them died.

            While waiting for my uncle,I decide to sit down on the waiting room with my cat-shape hearphone on my ears.I was so into the music when suddenly a young age man tap my shoulder.Making me look up to him.

“Excuse me,but are you perhaps Joo Ahra?”he ask politely.I stood up and smile a bit at him.

“Yes,it is me. Are you my uncle?”ask him too. He smile warmly,returning my smile.

“Yes I am.Im Kim Seijim. Im glad I can find you.” He said.

After a few chat and introduction,he lead me to his car and we start our way to the place where I will stay.

“So umm..Seijim-sshi-“

“Just call me oppa,Ahra.It is okay for me to call you Ahra right?” he said smiling at me.Wow…he is really I mean REALLY nice like my mom told me.I guess I can open up to him a bit.

“Nde oppa.Where am I going to stay?”

“You’re going to stay at my place.Im working as a manager of an idol group in some ent. Company.I m afraid I cant keep an eye on you if you live far away from me.And you barely know Korea,so I have no choice but to make you stay with me at the dorm.Is it okay for you?”he ask carefully. A dorm? Does it means I will have to live with many person? It is a boys? Girls? Well I don’t mind thou. He already kind enough to take care of me.

“I don’t mind oppa. I really appreciate it.I kinda get surprise when I know that you will take care of me.Well…you know its because…that.” I kinda afraid to said that. Whatever it is,he is still my mother family.Its kind of rude if I mention how I despise their family.But Seijim oppa just put his hand on my head and pat it gently while he is chuckling softly.

“Its okay Ahra. I know how you’re feeling.I know its not easy to manage after this long.You don’t have to worry about it.”

I smile my self.Maybe coming to Korea is not a really bad idea. I already like my oppa this much.We never met before yet he really accept me like his little sister.

“Oh yeah Ahra.The place we are going to live is kinda…crowded and…eee how to explain it.Its…full of weird people.So,I hope you can bear with them.But if they make some weird stuff on you,tell me immediately.Okay?”Seijim oppe said protectively.Wow…is he always this complex? He is a bit funny thou.

“Arasseo oppa. I will.”

            After some time,we finally arrive in some big apartement building.Seijim oppa help me carrying my stuff and lead me to their room.After we arrive at the door,oppa ring the bell and told who ever inside to immedietly open the door.After some moment,the door finally open to reveal a young man at my age maybe but more taller than me stood behind the door.

“Ah hyung!You finally arrive!” he said with a wide and sweet smile.Looks like he’s not noticing me yet.

“Nde.Could you help me carrying this bag inside Jin?” Oppa said to the man that named is Jin.Jin is finally notice me standing behind his manager and smile widely at me.

“Annyeong.You must be Ahra,Seijim hyung cousin right? Im Kim Seokjin.But you can call me Jin for short.” He said happily.Looks like he is a nice person,eh?

“Annyeong.Joo Ahra imnida.I hope I don’t bother you guys while im staying here.” I said politely.

“No need to be so formal Ahra.Just take it easy.By the way I can call you Ahra right? Since youre much younget than me.”

“Nde.Gwenchana Jin oppa.”

After that,he lead me to the living room and there already six other boys that waiting patiently.Are they waiting for me? I quickly exam their face.They really have a good looks,but my eyes caugh a certain emerald haired boy that have a lazy yet cute expression-wait.what am I saying?

“Guys,let me introduce you to my cousin.Her name is Joo Ahra and she will live with us from now on.”Seijim oppa introduce me to them.

“Annyeong haseyo.Jo neun Joo Ahra imnida.I come from Tokyo,Japan and will live here.I hope I m not a bother to you all.” I said re-introducting myself and give them a small bow.Some of the really fond of my politeness.

“Don’t be such formal Ahra-sshi.Just talk to us normally.”

“Boys,please introduce yourself to her.I think she not really know you guys.”

“You don’t know us?”said a guy with light orange-brown hair to me.Well…im not really into an idol so I barely know the name of an idol group.

“No. I only focus on my study so I barely know about ent. World.Mianhae.” I said sorry to them.

“Its okay.Were just going to introduce outself to you.Alright 2,3,Bang…”

“Tan!Annyeong haseyo!Bangtan Sonyeonda imnida!”

I m a bit surprise when they first shout their group name,but I find it fascinating.Then they start to introduce themselves one by one.

“Annyeong.Joneun Kim Namjoon imnida,but people also call me Rap Monster.You can call me whatever you like.” Said the person with light pink hair.He maybe not got the best good looking,but when he speak with that cool voice he has,I found it really cool.He has that certain charisma that not everyone has I see.

“Annyeong Ahra-ah.Im Jung Hoseok or J-Hope!Im everyone Hope.and I will be your Hope soon!” said a boy in clack hair.He has that big grin on his face.He is the cheerful type eh? I think I will not have a problem being friend with him.

“Way to boast yourself hyung.Annyeong.Im Park Jimin.You can call me Jimin as well.” Said the boy who surprise to know I don’t know them at first.He has a sweek smile and when he smile,his eyes will curve and make a sweek eye smile.I Think its his charming point.

“Annyeong Ahra-sshi,my name in Kim taehyung or V.Please call me Taetae if you want~” next is a person who I though a cold person at first since he gave me those blank stare all the time.But when he introduce himself,he change his facial expression into a big grin that make him looks cute.

“You already know my name but I will introduce myself again.Kim Seokjin imnida,but you can call me Jin.Its nice to meet you Ahra-ah.”Jin oppa said again while pestering those sweet smile again to you.

“Hyung,why you call her that casually? “said Jimin to Jin oppa when they heard Jin just saying my name casually.

“She is more younger than me and we already get to know just now.”

“Jinja? Ahra-sshi,may we know your birthdate?” said J Hope.

“Its on February,19,1993” I said.

“Woah!Your birthday is actually one day after mine! But you’re older than me.So I should call you Noona.” J-Hope said excited.

“Jinja? You’re birthdate in 18 Febuary?” I said,surprise.J-Hope nodded his head excitedly.

“Yah yah hyung.Stop stealing the spot already.Its my turn now.Annyeong Ahra noona.Jo neun Jeon Jungkook imnida.Im the golden magnae of this group.Please to meet you,noona.”said the guy with brown-reddish hair with his bunny smile.Wow I don’t know that a guy can be this cute.Well then,that leave the last person to introduce himself.The guy with the light hair that I mention before.

“Annyeong.Min yonggi or Suga.You’re a bit older by month from me so I should call you noona eh? Well…its nice to meet you.” He said with a bored and…a drunk tone? Is he drunk?

“Well the introduction are done.Ahra-ah,you will sleep in Suga and Jin room since their room is the most spacious and confortable one.”Seijim oppa then told me where I can sleep.

“Is it really okay oppa? I can sleep in the living room actually.”

“No no its okay Ahra-ah.Our room is not that big but you can fit to it.” Jin said with a smile,reassuring me.

“But-“

“I insist.” He gave me a really firm tone. I have no choice but to agree to him.

After that,Jin oppa lead me into their room and told me everything that I need to know like where the bathroom is,kitchen and others.I Start unpacking my stuff and arrange my stuff on the little bed thay prepare for me.How could they just let me live like this? Its not that I don’t appreciate it.It just…unusuall for me.

“Ahra noona,are you done yet? Jin hyung already prepare lunch for us.” Jungkook said while peeking his head from the door of the room.

“Yes im done. I’ll be there for a moment Jungkook-sshi.”I said that,but after I said his name,he immediately pouting.Did I said something wrong?

“Noona,you don’t have to be so formal to me.Just call me Kookie noona.I don’t have a noona in my family but I really want one.When I heard Seijim hyung said that his cousin will live with us,I got really happy when I though I will have a noona.So I want you to call me Kookie and though me as your brother!” Jungkook said with a puppy eyes.Aigoo why a guy can be this cute.I smile at him and patted his head softly.

“Arasseo. I will do it for you Kookie.” He then start smiling and out of nowhere start hugging me,caught me off guard.

“Gomawo noona!I promise you I will be the best dongsaeng you have!” he said excitedly. I let a small chuckle at him and he release me.After that we got to the dining table to eat. All of them try to make a confortable chat with me.Then they start joking around and make me laugh.Its been a while im having this lively dinner after my parents leave me. I barely eating infact.So now I m here,with my new family,is really make me happy.

 

Continue...


Hello~ How was my first chapter? ^^ i hope it doesnt boring you QwQ

Im gladly accept a comment from you all.See yaa~~~