Farewell My Love

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the hotel lobby, I connected the con-call punctually at 6am. The broadcast station’s PDs were curious where I was and Yeeun quickly came out with a fake destination like my hometown in San Jose. Count on Yen for being my prompt PR spokesperson. However, when the PDs ask what time it was in San Jose, I obviously could not calculate the freakin time zone so fast. So I said “Definitely not a normal conference meeting time here. Haha.. but I’m fine. Let’s get started.”

The meeting ended well with me agreeing to their collaborative proposal. I would be working with Shinee’s Jonghyun. That was refreshing.  After the meeting, I told my girls I needed to speak with them in private.

“Ok, I need to know who spilled the beans to Sungbin.” I asked my girls when they informed me they were alone now. Yeah, I was still curious who was the whistle-blower. If this whistle-blower had not leaked to Sungbin so soon, my vacation might well be a nice fairy-tale kind.

“He knows?!” my girls all asked simultaneously.

“Yeah..  he called me while I was about to board the plane and went all WHY-ARE-YOU-DATING-MY-HYUNG at me. So none of you told him?”

“We only knew just a 2 days ago, Yub! Also, we haven’t seen Sungbin for some time already.” Yeeun said.

“So who’s the whistle-blower then?” Sunmi wondered aloud.

“I’ll find out.” I was determined to find out now that the usual suspects had been shortlisted to either Younha or Jinwoon. As if reading my mind, Yeeun disclosed.

“It’s not Jinwoon if you are wondering. I already asked him if he had spilled to Sungbin yet and he said he wouldn’t dare since he knows you would kill him.”

Hmmm… I guess Jinwoon knew the consequences well.

Just then, I saw Q Oppa approaching me at the lobby. “Ok, I gotta go, girls.”

“Wait.. so what you gonna do with Sungbin?” Yeeun asked.

Kill him if I can.. I would have said.

“Nothing…” I told them. “I did no crime.”

I was also not in the mood to tell my girls my relationship with Q oppa was going to end soon…..in 24 hours to be exact.

=====

Oppa went all out in pampering me. From an expensive couple spa treatment to luxurious shopping of high fashion to some romantic fine dining.

“You sure know how to make this trip feel like its last.” I blurted out as I took a bite at my tenderloin steak.

Oppa looked at me, did not smile and continued eating. I then realized I had actually made a sarcastic joke since it was indeed our last trip.

“Sorry…” I apologized.

“Don’t be sorry. You deserved to enjoy this trip.” Oppa stated.

“If it’s not our last, would you have gone this far?”

“It’ll still be the same. I know you can afford these luxuries on your own but I still want to be the one giving it to you. And I have t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter