The Secret Affair

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa came back from the bathroom and we snuggled in bed. He did not forget to ask. "How's the hangover?"

"Oh, surprisingly it seemed to have disappeared during ." I realized.

"Really? I never knew I was a better cure than tomato juice." He winked. Then he asked me to take out my phone.

"Err...why?" I asked but still took out my phone.

"It's time to book my girlfriend's time. Are you free on 6 Dec?"

Ahh, I see. I checked my calendar. "Awesome! I'm free!" I announced happily.

"Great! So you can make it to my concert." he gave me a happy kiss.

"ohh...you don't mind us being in the same place in public?" I .

"Not like you are performing with me. Just felt it would be nice to have my girlfriend there supporting me. By the way, Sungbin won't be performing at the concert.  He's on his US tour."

"Ahh...I see." I could not help but wonder if he would even invite me if Sungbin was around. Probably not. And I probably would not too. I had no intentions of making any acquaintance with the girl Sungbin left me for, while still pretending I was not dating his boss.

I realized I was free to attend Oppa’s concert because it was a break period given to Wonder Girls. However, I was still open to photo-shoots and events invitations so I was not really on a wonder break. It was also no surprise my girls were starting to get suspicious of my secret social life due to my recent disappearances from home. And they had to question me when I rejected the Jeju vacation with Yen and Sunmi(since it also clashed with my concert date with oppa)

"Unnie...you sure you won't be bored spending your vacation break alone at home?" Sunmi asked while we were having dinner.

I shook my head. "I managed to live well alone while you girls were away for Chuseok anyway."

"Maybe she's not planning to be alone...maybe our dear Unnie found herself a new man?" Yeeun raised her eyebrow at me and for a moment I wondered if she really saw through it. I also wondered if Younha slipped and told Yen but I doubted it. Younha never faltered so far.

"I have work. An event and photo shoot to attend. I also have a recording date with Yezi. And no new man since I'm swarmed with work. But yeah, obviously Jeju is out of the question. " I countered with all these details and it worked because they did not dig any further.     

After my girls left for Jeju, I met up with Yezi to record our mixtape at JYP and then invited her, Gilme unnie and Soomin over to the wonder dorm for dinner and drinks. Sadly, KittiB could not make it since she already had other plans.

We chatted all night till like 4am. And yes, I managed to keep mum about my relationship with that particular judge I won a track from. The judge who eliminated my Gilme unnie.  As much as I avoided bringing up his nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter