So Hot..Hot

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I step into the luxurious apartment building elevator, I started to believe illionaire CEOs were not bragging about their wealth. I remember Sungbin and his expensive stuff but his apartment building was slightly less luxurious than his boss'. I was holding on to a bottle of wine as a gift to the host of the apartment I was heading to. Something I bought from the airport when I got back from Thailand. It was no cheap wine, ok.

As I stepped out of the elevator, suddenly a thought hit me and I decided to go back to my car. But it was too late as Q oppa had already opened his apartment door and saw me, since he was expecting me when he had buzzed me up earlier.

" You forgot something?" he asked as he noticed me turning around.

I smiled sheepishly, trying to hide the bottle of wine but I felt he already saw it. "No, ah...it's nothing important.."

"Well, come on in then." He prompted.

Ok, I actually wanted to put the wine back in my car because I had this sudden seductress guilt hitting me. That was what happened. I should never bring wine to work, right? What would he think? This was a work meeting that happened to be at his apartment because he was not available at his studio..... But I could have suggested a JYP studio too right? Why didn't I? Because I was really curious to see my producer's bachelor pad??  

"Yubin?" Oppa woke me up from my over-thinking mind.

"Oh..I brought wine for the host.." I might as well just hand him the wine. "Just bought it not too long when I came back from Bangkok."

"Ah...this is some exquisite wine. Nice. You didn't have to but Thank you, Yubin." He accepted my gift.

Oppa was in his home casual wear, track pants and a loose t-shirt, and bedroom slippers. His goatie was never shaven but it never hid the flawless skin he has. His apartment was surprisingly slightly smaller than Sungbin's current crib but it was way way neater. It was really clean, white and neat. And the cutest thing was he had some kiddie stuff displayed around! You know, toys and figurines like Hello Kitty and Snoopy!

As if catching my surprise on his cute toys, he explained. "It's just a collection hobby. And I have a young nephew who often visits and you know how kids likes these stuff in a house."

Lame excuse, oppa but I forgive you because I actually find this side of you cute, I thought to myself.

Later, he showed me his kitchen briefly and then brought me to one of his bigger guest rooms which he obviously had turned it into a music making studio. But before that, we passed by a room which I guessed was his bedroom. Curiosity hit me and I could not help but paused slightly, tempted to take a peek.

"You wanna take a look at my room?" he asked.

I shook my head, blushing and quickly walked towards his studio room instead. Oppa shook his head, chuckling at my reaction. Thanks, now I was more embarrassed.

Then oppa did something I would never expect him to do. He took my hand and .....led me to his bedroom!!!!

"There!" he introduced. "My bedroom."

I stood in the middle of his cozy bedroom observing his neatly-made white bed, a pretty cool looking lamp and clothes rack but it was mostly him still holding my hand that was having my full attention. Ok, now it was my turn trying not to look at him. I needed to calm my nerves....but I was so not pulling my hand away.

"You know the best thing I like about my place is the view. For my mv shooting tomorrow, this view should not be missed." Oppa continued as he led me to the full length windowed area. The view was beautiful indeed. I could see the sun setting as well. We stood silently for about 5 minutes watching the timely romantic view of a sunset, our hands still clasped together.

"Oppa..." I finally spoke as I turned to him. "About Sungbin and I...."

"Let's get to work." he interrupted and turned away from the window, also letting go of my hand this time as he walked out of the room.

Ok, looked like a taboo to bring up Sungb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter