Quick Dates

Are You Mine 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the recording of Sakda ended, I tried to schedule another date with Q oppa to show him some of my works and how we could start on new material soon. But I did not get to meet Q oppa until a week and a half later because my schedules were packed back to back with very little spare time for myself. I was not getting much sleep as well since the missions in Unpretty continued to be tough. Yet I was glad I pulled through to another final round of the new mission and was really close to winning another track. In the end, KittiB won the track but I was happy for her since it was about time she deservingly won a track already. I actually arranged the meeting with Q oppa right after filming Unpretty. However, by the time filming ended, it was almost 11pm. I called Oppa to apologize and if he did not mind meeting me this late.

"It's not even midnight. Not late at all." he agreed to meet me.

 I felt awful somehow to be 2 hours late to a meeting with a producer so when I arrived at the studio, I promised Q oppa I would make the meeting quick.

"It's fine, Yubin. I'm not tired." he shook his head. "But I'm sure you must be tired with all that packed schedule."

"Yeah...but it's better to see you now because after this, I will be even busier." I admitted.

"Still busy with Unpretty as well?" he asked as he pulled a chair next to him so I could sit.

"Yes, oppa. Did you expect me to be kicked out already?" I side-eyed him. "I know I'm not your favorite rapper on the show."

He laughed. "Why do you say that? I think I was a really fair judge. Honestly, I did a better job than Dok2. He was Trudy blinded all the way!"

I sighed in agreement, or maybe tiredness.

"So did you win another track?" he asked me.

I shook my head. "Almost! But my good friend KittiB finally won a track."

"Who's the judge?"

"YDG...he actually said he was moved by my y lyrics and KittiB kept thinking I was going to win the track."

"Really? You wrote a song?" Q oppa suddenly brightened up.

I nodded and felt a little embarrassed.

"Can I hear it?" he asked.

"You will hear it when the episode air. Let's get to business." I changed the subject, feeling more embarrassed that I think I was blushing.

We got to work, listening to some tracks we both made and then a music engineer oppa later joined us to help us with some mixing. Whenever there was someone else in the room with us, I noticed that Q oppa was more reserved. He hardly looked at me and when he did, it was only when he was telling me something briefly but he would look away quickly. Hmm...somehow my mind started to wonder if he was attached or single. And the more he avoided eye contact with me, the more curious I was on his relationship status. So while he was busy discussing something with the music engineer, I started googling him on my phone to find his relationship status and rumors.  But alas, I found NOTHING. This oppa was one mysterious fellow. Maybe I could ask Sungbin?

That would be funny. Asking my ex-boyfriend if his boss was single and available? I laughed inw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter