Chapter 2

Your Boyfriend, Best Friend or First Love?

 

“I-I’m Chunji!” He abruptly held his hand out. Her eyes fluttered at his sudden action.

“Don’t you have classes?” She asked meekly.

“I-Oh. ,” He cursed under his breath and sighed. “I lost track of time…”

“It’s fine,” she giggled. “I’ll just get going.” Just that, and she bowed then walked away.

“B-bye…” Chunji waved. He was unconsciously smiling widely as he was watching the girl walk away.

++

Meanwhile, you were basically too preoccupied to listen to your teacher. In other words, you were distracted. Your seatmates were talking, Myungsoo was trying to annoy you with his endless pokes of fury, and lastly, Chunji’s classroom was right next to yours which makes it harder for you to avoid looking out the window.

 You tried your best to concentrate and listen to your professor in class, but failed.  

“How come he isn’t in there yet…” You let out a sigh as you rested your chin on top of your palm. You were waiting for Chunji to pop his head out of their classroom’s window just so he can smile and wave ‘hi’ to you. 

”~~~~~~~!” Miss Han called. 

 “H-huh?” You snapped out of your gaze. “I mean—yes ma’am?”

“Pay Attention.” She scolded. “Neh…” You nodded.

After a while you found yourself looking back again.

 This time, you saw Chunji race into his classroom. You let out a light chuckle as you watched him get scolded by his teacher. 

It’s not likely for him to be late though, you thought.

After classes,  the school bell finally rang, and you and Myungsoo raced your way to the cafeteria.

Without expecting it, your phone vibrated. 1 new message. 

From: Chunji♥

Baby, where are you right now? :D

 Immediately, you brightened up and replied.

 

”~~~~~~~!” Myungsoo came back holding a tray containing 2 meals. “This one is for you.” He handed your share and smiled.

“Thank you,” I beamed.

“And this, is for me.” He settled the tray down on our table and sat beside me.

You flashed him an apologetic grin. “Sorry for the trouble by the way.” 

“Nah! It’s fine!” He patted your shoulder lightly.

“Oh yeah! Myungsoo! Do you kno—”

“Hi Baby!” you were taken aback by the pair of arms that pulled you into an embrace. Chunji pecked your cheek.

“Oppa!” You lightly slapped his arm.

“Ow!” He withdraw from the hug and rubbed the part you slapped. “What’s that for?!”

“Don’t do that again! I don’t like back hugs when I’m about to eat.” You pouted. Myungsoo snickered.

He’s the boyfriend yet he doesn’t know ~~~~~~~ as much as do, Myungsoo thought.

“Hehe…” Chunji rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. “Sorry babe,” He pressed his lips onto your cheek. He sat down beside you and nuzzled against your cheek. “Sorry,” he apologized once more.

“What’s with the sudden sweetness?” You held his hand.

“What are you talking about?! I’m always sweet.” He pouted.

“Right. Let’s go with that. Anyways,” you squeezed his hand. “Why were you looking for me?”

“Oh right!” He beamed. “Uhm, I just wanted to ask if you…and Myungsoo are free for CAP’s party tomorrow.” 

“Oh! I’m free!” You blurted then turned to Myungsoo. “How about you Myungsoo?”

“Er…I don’t really kno—”

“Eh! Go with me!” You pouted. Myungsoo sighed and nodded. You brightened and gave him a bear hug. 

“Thank you!! I love you bestie!” You smacked your lips on his cheek. 

Although he liked it a lot, he pretended to be disgusted. “Don’t call me bestie,” he grimaced as he wiped his cheek.

“Hehe,” you sheepishly smiled. “Sorry.”

“So,” Chunji interrupted. “Then it’s settled!”

“Tomorrow, we’ll go clubbing in Hongdae!” He declared.

 

_____

Hello~ Second update for today. I know about a hundred of you have already read this same story of mine, LOL, but I just wanted to rewrite this. Haha! I deleted the original one in order to avoid further confusion among readers. :) 

Anyways, thank you for subscribing, reading, and blossomlily, thank you for your comment! :) 

Feel free to jot down constructive criticisms and comments! <3 

Thank you! :D