Chapter 12

Your Boyfriend, Best Friend or First Love?

 

 

It’s been a depressing week for Chunji. Not because of his break-up with Patricia, but because of your break-up with him.  His face has met Myungsoo’s fist as well, though not physically…but something like that.

 Let’s face it. Chunji broke seeing Myungsoo’s lips touching yours. When he saw him kiss you, he felt as though he’s been kicked straight in his guts.

Besides, it was some other guy who has punched Chunji’s face. And it was Sungyeol.

Looking back to when he was apologizing, Chunji found Sungyeol too concerned over his girlfriend—or ex-girlfriend rather.

Finally, having all these thoughts overwhelming him, Chunji snapped.

“Arghh!!” He shouted as he squeezed the empty can of soda in his hands too tightly. “I can’t take any more of this!” He threw the poor crushed piece of metal into the concrete. “Why did I have to do something I knew I’d regret!?”

You were his everything.

You were all that he has ever wanted.

Yet, why did he end up cheating on you?

Why did he end up cheating on you with a cougar five years older than he?

Clearly he knew more than anything you didn’t deserve being cheated on—no, he knew more than anything you didn’t deserve him.

Why did he have to cheat on you?

Why did one mistake have to ruin all the good he has?

Oh, if only he could do a major rewind and put everything back in place… if only.

But since he knew time won't stop, play, fast forward, nor rewind for him...he'll just have to do what he's got to do.

He's going to do his best to win you back.