Caught

Your Boyfriend, Best Friend or First Love?

 

“Sure!” Chunji beamed. “I’ll see you later  then, noona~” He hung up.

Before finally returning to the three of you, Chunji deleted his phone’s call history. After doing so, he returned, but then he sat slightly further away from you.

“Ya!” Ljoe threw Chunji an ‘angry’ look. “Why’d you ditch us yesterday?!”

He shut up.

“Oi! Chunji!” Ljoe playfully threw his crumpled math homework at him. 

Chunji came back to his senses, but worried about how to answer their questions.

“I-I vomited,” he lied. “That’s why…”

“Oppa!” You went to him with a worried face. “Are you alright now? Do you feel better?” You placed your hand on top of his forehead so that you can feel his temperature. However, he pushed your hand away. He looked irked.

Myungsoo, who was watching the two of you, glared at Chunji for what he did. He didn’t like seeing Chunji acting slightly cold to ~~~~~~~. He didn’t like it. Not one bit.

“Yeah,” Chunji avoided all eyes. “I’m okay now…”

Myungsoo felt suspicious. “You sure? You’re acting very weird you know.”

“I SAID I’M FINE!” He snapped. “I-I mean…I’m sorry…I’m just not up for anything right now. I’ll just go.” Abruptly, he stood up and grabbed his bag. Just that, and he walked out.

What’s up with Chunji?! Myungsoo thought. He’s acting different. Something’s definitely up with this guy…

”~~~~~~~…” He placed his hand on your shoulder. “Are you okay?”

You didn’t hear him.

”~~~~~~~,” Myungsoo gently poked your face.

“Oh, huh?” You snapped out of your daze. “Sorry, I just…I feel, weird. Like, I have this feeling that there’s something wrong. I just don’t know—“

“Shh,” He placed his index finger over his lips. “It’s alright.” He said as he gently your hair. “It’s alright. Maybe he’s just not feeling well.” He comforted.

“Yeah, maybe.” You hesitantly agreed.

 

++

 

“Okay, now where can I find that book…” Myungsoo muttered as his eyes searched through the books in the shelves. It was a long way to go considering the fact he was in his university’s library.

Suddenly, his search stopped. He finally found the book. “Aha!” He hissed triumphantly.

The moment he took the book away from the shelf, he saw someone familiar on the other side. He squinted his eyes to get a better view. It was Chunji.

Seeing him smiling and all made Myungsoo grow suspicious. He wasn’t sure whether he was talking to someone else or just you. Being the good best friend who wants to know it all, he sneaked closer to hear Chunji’s phone conversation better.

“No!” He giggled. “It’s not like that noona!” He blushed.

“Noona?” Myungsoo blinked as he muttered under his breath. Then he’s definitely not talking to ~~~~~~~~, he thought.

“Yeah!” Chunji beamed. “Really!” He laughed. “I’ll always have time for you. So, what time will I pick you up for later?” He grinned.

“Okay,” Chunji nodded. “I’ll see you later then… Don’t be late for our date~” He cooed.

Hearing the whole thing, Myungsoo grew smitten and unconsciously dropped the encyclopedia he was holding. Finally realizing what he did, he raced out of the library.

Chunji turned around startled. “Ya,” he searched around the area. “Who was that? Who’s here?”

 

I don't really know if you guys still cared, but yeah. :))