Curiosity

Monday was Us

Days passed, half of a month has passed since they started school. Slowly, Ji Hyo let go of her cold image in the group and is in the process of getting along to the members. It was Monday, the day that they would meet up for a meeting on things. As usual, everyone gathered in the room for the meeting. But today was slightly different, everyone knew this day would be slightly different with the exception to Ji Hyo since she is still considered new to the group. 

Like always, Ji Hyo is the latest to turn up for the meeting. Usually when this happens, Gary would be scowling and would hae scolded her for being late, but today nothing of such happened! "Why today that Kang Gary doesn't have the face on and start scolding me for turning up late today?" Ji Hyo quietly asked in her mind herself. "Song Ji Hyo-sshi, can you try to come time for our meetings, you don't expect us all to wait for you as always right?" Gary spoke with a very kind voice, this made Ji Hyo shivered a little. "Ah, yea, I will try to turn up on time next time." Ji Hyo replied, her voice shivering a bit due to the shock from just now. The other members who heard her shaky voice, sniggered a little because they knew that Ji Hyo has got a shock from the ton that Gary used just now.

"Okay, let's start our meeting shall we?" Gary asked after there was silent in the room.

"Yea" The others replied.

"As most of you may know, for the next two days, I will be absent from school due to some family matters, and I have already got the approval from the school authorities. So in those two days when I am away, I have already discussed with the hyungs that Jae Suk hyung would take over my place. Are there any of you that objects the decision made? You can voice out your opinions." Gary asked after announcing the news, he expected the younger ones and Ji Hyo to have some opinions on the plan as he only discussed with the older members. Instead of questions being asked, nobody had any opinion in the decision, evrybody kept silent. " Since none of you spoke up, I will take it that you have no opinion in the decision made and everything would go according to the plan." Gary said after nobody replied to his question. 

"Okay then, it shall all go according to plan then. Jong Kook hyung, Haha yah, can the two of you please follow me to my room to help me pack my stuff and take some stuffs that needs to be seen to when I am not around?"

"Yea." The two of them replied and followed Gary to his room.

After the trio entered Gary's room, the rest of them slowly retreated back to their respective rooms to rest. Suk Jin, Jae Suk, Kwang Soo and Ji Hyo remained in the main room. The three guys were palnning on going to the canteen to grab a bite as they came here right after their lectures and didn't hae time to eat first unlike the others. " Oppas, Kwang Soo yah, you guys know the reason why that Kang Gary is going to be absent for the next two days, because I thought about what he said just now and it doesn't make sense as the school wouldn't allow students to be absent in school for family matters even for one day, let alone his is two days. It must be some special reason so the school authorities allows it." Ji Hyo asked the trio after thinking about what Gary said. " Ji Hyo ah, I did think about this matter a few times as it is like annually it happens and it is always on the 18th and 19th of January, the dates of the next two days. But we tried to ask him a few times and his replies are always "Family Matters" and the school authorities never once object his absence for those two dates." Suk Jin replied after hearing Ji Hyo's question. " It happens every year? Then that's even weirder, because it happens every year." Ji Hyo said after hearing Suk Jin's reply.

"Ji Hyo noona, do you think it is some kind of anniversary like death anniversary or something like that because those things happens annually. Oh! Why don't you go and try ask Jong Kook hyung or Haha hyung, the three of them are really close although Gary hyung and Haha hyung don't get along sometimes but they are still very close. Maybe Gary hyung told the both of them the reason before cause it is always the two of them that help him pack his things for this thing every year. The both of them should know a bit about the reason, don't you think so?" Kwang Soo asked after analysing everything. "Ermmm, Kwang Soo yah, what you said did make some sense." Both Suk Jin and Ji Hyo said in unison after hearing what Kwang said. "I shall go ask the oppas after they finish with that Kang Gary." Ji Hyo said.

After hearing Ji Hyo's remark, Jae Suk spoke up: "Ji Hyo yah, I don't thik that it is a good idea to ask Jong Kookie and Haha."

"Wae? Wae? Oppa?" Ji Hyo asked,curious to what Jae Suk said.

"Yah, Jae Suk ah, wae?" Suk Jin asked also curious to the reason behind what Jae Suk said.

"I think it is very rude of you to ask the two of them the reason. Since Gary doesn't want to tell us, if he tells the two of them, it means he trust them and only want to tell it to those that are closest to him. You don't want them to fall out just because of that right cause he can say that they broke the trust he had in them. Besides all of us know that Gary is more of an introvert and builds a wall around him when he doesn't really trust that person or even worse people. He only started to let us in a few years ago, because he started trusting us. So Ji Hyo yah, I think it is best and ideal for you to ask him in person and you two try to get along while on it, let him remove the wall that he has about you so you guys wouldn't be awkward and so on now."  Jae Suk said after hearing the comments he got from the others.

Suk Jin and Kwang Soo nodded at his comment. The both of them knew very well because they remembered very well what happen when he just joined them a few years back especially Suk Jin as Kwang Soo just joined them 2 years back.  At that time, he just cast himself away from the others, does things himself, shuts himself inside his room, either practicing on his sandbag in his room or studying, never joining them in activties unless it is onding activities that the school organised, or school activities. Despite being like that, he led the team well which shocked the members the most. It was not until a few years ago, did he start joining them in their activities and hanging out in the weekends together.

"Ji Hyo yah, I think that what Jae Suk said make sense, base on his personality and all, I think it is best to ask him himself forget what Kwang Soo suggested, go with Jae Suk's suggestion." Suk Jin said. "Noona, follow what the hyungs said, forgat about my suggestion, or else all of us would go back to square one with Gary hyung again." Kwang said after thinking for a while.

"Although I don't get some parts of what you guys say but I think things will be quite serious if I do it Kwang Soo's way and that when that Kang Gary finds out. So I will do as per what Jae Suk oppa suggested." Ji Hyo said after hearing what the others said.

"Good." All three of them replied.

 

 

 

What is the reason behind Gary's absence for the next two days? Would Gary open up to Ji Hyo the reason behind his absence? Will Ji Hyo learn anything about Gary? Can they get along if he opens up?

Author's Note:

Hi everyone, it's been maybe close to a week or a week since I last updated right? So I tried to update the story which turned up to be so loooooong! I just got settled down a few days ago, but couldn't really find inspiration for a new chapter so it took so long for the update. I will try to update more if I can this two weeks cause school is going to start soon and I am going to a new school so it may take up some time to adapt to a new environment. But I will try and find time to update the story. Maybe just worry about this a bit ut not too much okay? Support me if you can, and I will try my best to meet up to your standards! Promised! 

Fighting!

CE