The Ride

Monday was Us

The very next day, after the both of them woke up, they bide their goodyes to the kids and the director and left. "Where are you going after this?" Gary asked Ji Hyo. "Ermmm... molla, I was thinking on going to the river for a while before heading to the bus terminal to take the us back to Seoul. You?" Ji Hyo replied, she has already found out the arrival time of the next bus back to Seoul and there was plenty of time before she head to the terminal. "Me? I'm heading to XX cafe to write some new songs before heading back to Seoul in the evening." Gary said after being asked by Ji Hyo. It's his routine to head to that cafe to sit down and write some new songs when he comes back. "Oh. Then we're not going the same direction then. See you back in school tomorrow then. Annyeong." Ji Hyo bid her goodbye. After that they headed on their seperate ways. 

When Ji Hyo reached the river, she took of her shoes and dipped her legs into the water. Then she took out a sketchbook and began sketching the scenary of the river. She sat there and sketch for hours. She was too absorbed in her sketching, she forgotten that she was supposed to head to the terminal to take the bus back to Seoul. By the time she finished her sketching, the sun was starting to set already. "Oh sh*t, I forgotten the time! I missed the bus I'm supposed to take! Ottoke?" Ji Hyo thought to herself. Then she took out her phone and quickly searched the timing of the next bus and luckily for her, there was a bus in the next fifteen minutes. She quickly packed her things and left for the bus terminal. While Ji Hyo was at the river sketching, Gary was at XX cafe, busy thinking and writing new songs. Don't know why, today, for him, writing was a piece of cake, he wrote several new songs! All the songs were so quickly written but all were great! "Why is it so easy for me today? I can't usually write so many songs in two days, let alone a few hours! Is it because of yesterday the visit to the orphanage?" Gary thought to himself after seeing the number of songs he had written in merely a few hours. After writing his last song, he looked at the clock in the cafe and quickly packed his things and left the cafe as there would be a busthat is going to Seoul in fifteen minutes and he must hurry becaus there is quite a distance to the bus terminal.

When the both of them reached the bus terminal, they bumped into each other. "Ah...sh*t" Ji Hyo cursed after bumping into someone, she wanted to scold the person for not watching where he/she was going but was surprised to see that the person was Gary."Kang Gary?!" She exclaimed after seeing his face. "Song Ji Hyo?!" Gary too, exclaimed, shock to see her here when she said earlier in thhe morning that she was going back to Seoul around the affternoon. "What are you doing here? I thought you were going back int he afternoon? And did you just curse me?" Gary asked her. "Aniya, I just said it out accidentally. I missed the bus earlier cause I loss count of time while staying at the river." Ji Hyo said. "Oh. Yah, palli the bus is here!" Gary yelled after seeing the bus arrive. Both of them quickly rushed towards the bus and boarded the bus. The both of them sat next to each other as there was no more seats left besides those two seats.

During the bus journey back to Seoul, Ji Hyo felt kind of tired and closed her eyes to take a nap. While taking the nap, she unknownly fell asleep and her head tilted towards Gary's shoulder. Gary, who was listening to some music while looking at the scenary outside, suddenly felt a weight fell on his shoulder and turned around to take a look. He was surprised to see Ji Hyo lying on his shoulder, sleeping deeply. He tilted her head back to the headrest of her seat and continued looking at the scenary outside. But after a few minutes, her head fell onto his shoulder again. He tried to adjust her head again, but it happened again a few minutes later. Gary just gave up and let her sleep on his shoulder. "Why does it feel like something similar happened before in the past and I cannot remember it?" Gary thought to himself , as he felt like something similar happened in the past but he just can't remember what it was. While thinking on it, he unknownly also fell asleep. 

After some time, the bus arrived at Seoul's bus terminal. Gary, who felt like they have arrived, woke up. When he saw that they have reached Seoul, he shook Ji Hyo awake. "Yah, Song Ji Hyo, Song Ji Hyo, wake up! We have arrived in Seoul."  He said while shaking her awake. Ji Hyo who heard someone calling her, woke up. She looked all mong as she was half-asleep and half-awake. Gary on the other hand, took the chance to massage his shoulder after Ji Hyo woke up,as it felt all sore after bearing some weight for a long time. "Kaja, we have arrived." Gary said while picking up his bag. When he was about to get off the bus, he noticed that she didn't follow him, and turned around to take a look. What he saw was a Mong Ji Hyo still sitting on her seat with the very mong look on her face. He quickly went and pick up her things and drag her off the bus because he thinks that she would take a long time to snap out of her mong state. After they entered the bus terminal, he quickly took out his phone to call Haha to come and help him out. "Haha yah, I've arrived in Seoul, can you and Jong Kook hyung come to the bus terminal and help pick me up, I have an extra luggage with me now, and I can't carry it back." Gary said over the phone, calling the mong state Ji Hyo a luggage. "What extra luggage do you have hyung? Did you buy something for us while you're away?" Haha asked, curious to know what that luggage was as Gary would not buy things for them when he goes away during those two days. "Yah! Don't ask so much and just come! I want to go back and sleep early! I have a lecture tomorrow early in the morning!" Gary replied, getting annoyed by Haha's questions. "Arraso hyung, Jong Kook hyung and I would head out right now." Haha said and ended the call after hearing his hyung yelling at him. "Jong Kook hyung, palli, let's go to the bus terminal to help Gary hyung, he says he has an extra luggage and need our help, palli kaja, he is getting annoyed after I asked him too much questions." Haha quickly drag Jong Kook out and headed towards the bus terminal.

While waiting for Haha and Jong Kook to arrive, Gary was busy trying to snap Ji Hyo out of her mong state and massaging his sore shoulder. "Yah, Song Ji Hyo! Song Ji Hyo? Hello?" He  said while waving his hands in front of her, but none of it worked, she just sat there looking all mong. "Gary hyung! Gary yah!" The two yelled after seeing Gary. Gary who heard some familiar voices calling him, quickly turn towards the source. After seeing their faces, he let out a fade smile. "Gary hyung, what is the extra luggage you have?" Haha asked. "Here's the extra "luggage" I have." Gary replied while pointing at Ji Hyo. "Song Ji Hyo?!" The two exclaimed after seeing Ji Hyo sitting there.

 

 

What would happen next? How would the journey back to Running High be? Why did Gary feel as if the scene just now happened before? Is it part of the lost memories?