Queen

Monday was Us

"The new school Queen that would be joining me in leading Team Running is Song Ji Hyo."

"Song Ji Hyo? Song Ji Hyo! The 'Ice Queen', Song Ji Hyo?" The students in the crowd exclaimed.

"Yes, the new school Queen is Song Ji Hyo." Kang Gary calmly replied the students despite the fact that they called the newly appointed Queen, 'Ice Queen'.

"Song Ji Hyo, Song Ji Hyo sshi, could you please come on stage to receive your Queen's jacket and badge?" The Principal asked.

Then, a female student stood up amidst the crowd, and walked slowly towards the stage. Everyone knew who that was, she was Song Ji Hyo, the school's famous 'Ice Queen'.

Song Ji Hyo got the name 'Ice Queen' because of her cold personality and appearance. Despite her faults, she has a few amazing flaws, she is quite smart and has great leadership qualities not losing to the school King, Kang Gary. Which most probably resulting in her being the school Queen.

When she stepped on stage to receive her jacket and badge, no applause or cheering was heard, which was the complete opposite of the time when Kang Gary stepped on stage earlier.

"Just as I expected" Ji Hyo thought to herself, secretly laughing inside her heart absurdity of her thought.

Ji Hyo already knew this was coming because it was often always the same when she goes on stage to receive awards. If there was ever any applause or cheering, there must be something amiss.

After she received her jacket and badge, the ceremony began as the school would always have one when such events happen. The students are all used to having such boring events that they would all use this time to either close their eyes and take a nap or chit chat with their friends, nobody bothering the event going on besides those students that always try to get close to Team Running's members to get benefits which never ever happens because the members are all smart enough to know their motives.

When the ceremony ended, the student cohort was dismissed to go prepare for their lectures while Gary led Ji Hyo to Team Running's room for their meeting with the rest of the members.

 

 

How would Team Running welcome their new Queen, Ji Hyo? Will Ji Hyo get along well with the other members? How would their first meeting with the new Queen go?