Approval

Monday was Us

"Yah, Suk Jin hyung and I better get going. We need to head back to school to get the approval." Jae Suk said while dragging onto Suk Jin out of the room. "Arraso hyung-nim, see you guys tomorrow and be careful on the roads." Gary said while waving at the duo. "Oh, keurae." Jae Suk replied and waved at the rest of them. When they were out of the room, Jae Suk immediately whipped out his mobile phone and quickly typed a message.

'Appa, please wait for Suk Jin hyung and I in your room with Mdm Han if she hasn['t left the school, we have something important that we need to discuss with the both of you if possible.'

Jae Suk then send the message and quickly went off with Suk Jin back to Running High.

After a short 20 minutes car ride from the hospital, the duo reached Running High. They quickly rush to the Principal's office where Jae Suk's father the principal, Mr Yoo and maybe the Vice-Principal, Suk Jin's mother, Mdm Han would be waiting for them. When they reached the door of the Principal's office, the duo politely knocked on the door. "Knock,knock,knock" After the knocking of the door, someone replied:"Come on in." The duo then headed into the room. Inside the Principal's office, sat the Principal, Jae Suk's father, Mr Yoo Han Jin, in front of his desk and the Vice-Principal, Suk Jin's mother, Mdm Han Shin Hye, sitting on the sofa in the room. "Adeul ah, how is Hee Gun? Is he alright? I heard he got injured while practicing." Mr Yoo asked worriedly. "Appa, Gary is alright, he just injured his right shoulder badly and nothing else is wrong with him physically but we don't know about emotionally." Jae Suk replied sadly, after remembering what happened earlier. "What do you mean you don't know about emotionally? What happened?" Mr Yoo asked, kind of confused to what Jae Suk said. "Samchon, Gary's father went and visit him earlier and the both of them fought really badly adn he slapped Gary. But what they fought about, we really don't know, and all we know is that when Haha and Ji Hyo returned, Gary was already broken. He cried so badly that he fainted out of exhaustion. Now all we know that is he is physically fine apart from his right shoulder,but emotionally inside, none of us know besides Gary himself." Suk Jin replied.

After hearing what Suk Jin said, the principals were really worried for Gary. They know that the father-and-son was never in a good relationship after the tragedy, so Gary was living away from his father after the tragedy. As he became a student of Running High after a few years, they offered him to stay in the hostel in the school as they were worried of his safety, which Gary eventually accepted. Since the day Gary became a student in Running High, they never heard the father and son meeting up once. So hearing that his father went and visit Gary, it was a shocking news. All they know was that Gary's father was a really famous CEO in Korea, running one of the best company in the whole of Korea and is really busy. "I think we better make a trip down tomorrow to visit him to see that he is alright." Mdm Han said after hearing what Suk Jin said. Mr Yoo nodded in agreement with her suggestion and said:"We'll make the arrangement later, Jae Suk ah, what did you said you want to discuss with the both of us so urgently?" After hearing his father's question,Jae Suk immediately felt kind of nervous, so does Suk Jin. "Appa, the team wanted to ask the school for permission to go for a short vaction."

"What? You guys want to go on a vacation?" Both principal's exclaimed after hearing what Jae Suk asked. "Yea, because all of us feel kind of stress after all the things we have gone through, school or personal. Especially Gary, he gone through too much. He wanted to ask you guys too if we didn't mention about it." Suk Jin added. "I know that Gary is going through a lot but if you guys go on a vacation, have you guys thought about the travel cost?" Mr Yoo asked, in a still shock tone. "We have all thought of it. We would go to Jeju Island, it is cheaper to travel there as it is closer. Eun Hye said that we can stay at her family holiday house there. Gary also said that he would be staying at his apartment house there if he goes there alone." Jae Suk said. "Oh, that apartment house. We shall give it some thought and have a discussion first before letting you guys know. Go outside and wait first." Mdm Han said calmly and gestured the duo to leave the room. The duo took her words and left the room.

"Hyung, do you think we would be able to go on this trip?" Jae Suk asked as they were waiting for the answer. "Jae Suk ah, I don't know. I highly believe that we wouldn't." Suk Jin replied,sadly. The duo were really worried that they would disappoint their dongsaengs. Because they know that the possibility was higher on the not going than the going. "Jae Suk, Suk Jin, come on in." Mr Yoo said after they finished the discussion.

"So you guys want to know the answer?" Mr Yoo asked, keeping a suspense in the air, making the duo really nervous and anxious about the answer. "After our discussion, we have decided to let you guys go. You kids can go for a 2 weeks break and the school will provide you with some funds for the trip and the rest you guys shall handle it yourselves. The school hopes that when the team returns after the trip, all of you will be more relaxed and ready. And the teamwork and bond will be stronger." Mr Yoo announced. The duo's face lit up in excitement and quickly bowed to the principals while repeating their thanks on behalf of their team. "Gomabseubnida, gomabsebnida." The two of them kept repeating. "Arasso, palli go tell the others and rest early, also tell the rest to come back early to rest. Hee Gun needs to rest so does all of them, we could all go visit him tomorrow together." Mdm Han said. The duo then quickly went out of the room and Suk Jin quickly whipped out his mobile phone and called to announce the good news.

"Suk Jin hyung, how did it go?" Jong Kook asked as soon as he got the phone call from Suk Jin.

"Jong Kook ah, tell the others that we are going to Jeju Island!" Suk Jin exclaimed. Hearing what his hyung said, he quickly went and announce it to the rest of the members:" We're going to Jeju Island!"  Hearing the announcement, all of them screamed and shout as they were all excited after hearing the news.It then struck Jong Kook and he asked:"Suk Jin hyung, how long are we going?" When the others heard Jong Kook's question, they all realised that they can't be so happy so early because they may be only going for only one day. The atmosphere in the ward became tense while awaiting the answer.

"Jong Kook ah, we're going for 2 weeks and the school would be providing us with funds too!" Jae Suk yelled over the phone. At first when he heard what Jae Suk said, he didn't believe it but after a few moments, he realised that his Jae Suk hyung doesn't lie so it was true! They are going to go to Jeju Island, and it would be for 2 weeks, plus there would be funds provided by the school! "Jong Kook ah, you better tell the others to come back earlier, Gary needs to rest and we are going to go visit Gary together with my appa and Suk Jin's hyung's omma tomorrow. Socome back early to rest. Okay? I'm ending the call." Jae Suk said. "Arraso hyung." Jong Kook said and he ended the call.

"We're going for 2 weeks and the school will be providing us with some funds!" Jong Kook shouted and cheers came right after they heard what Jong Kook said. They then celebrated for a while before leaving. Before they left, Jong Kook told Gary:" Gary ah, rest well. Hyung will come and visit you tomorrow." Gary then replied:"Arraso hyung, you guys rest well too. And be careful on the way back." After that all of them left, Gary then layed down back on his bed and he started to feel sleepy. Before he entered his dreamland, he said softly:"Hyung, I going back to the home of memories soon."

That night, in his dream, he dreamt of his happy childhood memories instead of the ones from the tragedy.

 

 

 

How would the visit the next day go? When would they be heading off to the trip?