Surprised

Monday was Us

The next day, all the members woke up especially early even Ji Hyo who is always wake up the latest eveytime. All of them quickly prepare and get ready to go to the hospital together with Mr Yoo and Mdm Han as said yesterday to visit Gary.  When they arrived at the hospital, all of them immediately proceed to Gary's ward as the two principals were really anxious to see Gary. Ji Hyo, who was walking alongside with the two principals, could sense their nervousness, said: "Mr Yoo, Mdm Han, don't worry, Kang Gary is okay and maybe he is still sleeping right now and you guys can only see him but not talk with him, so don't worry." The two principals then started to relax a little after hearing Ji Hyo's words. When they arrived at the door of the ward, Mr Yoo politely knocked on the door, and there was no answer, so he knocked again. Same like just now, there was no answer, so Jong Kook stepped forward and said: "Maybe he is still sleeping, I'll go check." He then opened the door of the ward. And true to his words, Gary was peacefully sleeping.

Everybody then got curious and took a peek inside the ward, all the members were all surprised by the scene they were seeing. All the members then look at each other, wondering if they were seeingthings due to the lack of sleep. Because, usually a light-sleeper Gary, even the slightest movement and sound would wake him up, but this time, even the knocking of the door didn't wake him up, which cause them to be suprised.

"Maybe Gary oppa is really tired because of his shoulder that's why he is sleeping so soundly now." Eun Hye said after seeing the situation. All the other members nodded in unison. "Okay then, let Hee Gun rest some more. Let's go for breakfast first. I bet you kids didn't have time to eat before coming here." Mdm Han said. Then all of them look at each other for an answer then Jong Kook said: "Mdm Han, we are all okay. We can go grab a sandwhich when we are hungry." Then all the other just nodded their head because they felt kind of weird for their Vice-Principal to treat them breakfast with the exception to Suk Jin. "Gwenchana, don't be shy because I'm treating,kaja!" Mdm Han then said, it left all the members no choice but to follow as what she said.

A few minutes after the group left, Gary began to stir and woke up. When he woke up, the first thing he did was to check his surroundings to see if any of the members was there already. But to his dismay, none of the members were there as all of them had went for breakfast with the two principals which he didn't know. "They must be tired from yesterday and still sleeping, maybe they will come later." Gary thought to himself. He then tried to get up from his bed to go to the washroom to freshen up himself for the day, but the moment he adds weight onto his shoulder, it would hurt really badly that he needs to clench his teeth to bear the pain. After several failed attempts to get up, he gave up and said: "Later when the members arrived then I will get one of them to help me to the washroom to fresh up."

Gary then laid back down on his bed after pressing the buttons on the sides to raise the bed a little bit higher for him to rest on. With nothing much to do there, because he can't write without a yellow notepad and a pen that are given out as souvenirs and he also doesn't have his notes to study, his only entertainment was his phone. He then stretched his left hand to the bedside table to retrive his phone as it was closer. When he got his phone and saw the time on his phone, he was shock himself. He woke up so late today! Then Gary thought about the dream that he dreamt about the day before. "Those good memories helped me sleep better." He thought to himself

20 minutes later, someone knocked on the door. Gary guessed that it must be the members and immediately said: "Enter!" When the door opened and he saw the two principals, he was so surprised. The others didn't tell him that they were going to be coming to visit him today and now he looks so messy and all. Gary then tried to get up from his bed to greet the two principals but the moment he used his right hand as a support for him to stand and added weight onto his shoulder, it began to hurt terribly.

His face scrunched and his teeth clenched tightly as it was really hurting very badly. "Ah! Hyung! Stop moving around!" Haha yelled while rushing forward to help Gary as he saw Gary was really in pain. he quickly supported Gary back to his bed and make him lie down. "Gary hyung look at yourself now, you look so pale!" Haha continued to berate at Gary for his foolish action that is now causing him to be in so much pain. "Yah! Haha yah, I just want to get up to greet Mr Yoo and Mdm Han, you don't have to worry so much. I'm fine." Gary replied, weakly as the pain was really unbearable and his face still showed that he was in great agony. "Yah, Kang Gary! You call this fine? You know doing such stupid actions will worry the others! Look at yourself now then look at the others now, do you look fine yourself and to the others?" Ji Hyo then berated at Gary after hearing his reply. Gary then stayed silent for a short while then he apologized: "Everybody, mianhe." He then hung his head low after apologising and still bearing the pain.

"Hee Gun ah, gwencha..." Mr Yoo said but before he could finish his sentence, suddenly Gary collapsed on his bed, left hand holding onto his right shoulder and srunching into a ball, cold sweats flowing down his face and his face all pale with his teeth clenching together tightly. It made the others panic and all became flustered. Ji Hyo, who was still quite calm in the situation, immediately ran out of the room and shouting for a doctor to come help Gary. And the others in the ward, they all rushed towards Gary's side and tell him to stay awake as he looked as if he was going to pass out any second. "Gary-ah! Gary-ah! Stay awake! Stay awake!" Jong Kook shouted as he went beside Gary to support him up on his leg. "Hyung, appo..." Gary said and then he closed his eyes. It made the others go insane! "Gary-ah! Hee Gun-ah! Kang Gary! Kang Hee Gun!" They all shouted. After Gary passed out, Ji Hyo came back with a doctor. The doctor immediately asked all of them to go out while he checks on Gary. The rest immediately followed as ordered and went out of the ward. The girls asked the two principals to sit on the seats outside on the corridor while the guys were all pacing up and down the corridor, worried of Gary's condition. "Kang Gary will be fine. He will be alright. You don't have to worry too much." Ji Hyo reassured the others.

 

 

 

Will Gary be alright? What else would happen?

Author's Note: Happy Lunar New Years to those celebrating Chinese New Year! CE, here wishes all of you to have a prosperous year ahead and may all of you have a good health this year! Since it is going to be the CNY holidays, maybe I will be write a few more chapters this few days if I have time while I go visit my relatives. So please continue to support me and I will do my best in writing this story!

*I am writing a story in Wattpad and it is not really related to RM. It is called "Dancing in The Rain",so please support me if you can!