Comfort

Monday was Us

Soon, doctors came rushing in to check on Gary. After a few minutes of checking on Gary, the doctors came out. "Doctors, how is my hyung? Is he alright?" Haha asked anxiously. His heart was beating very quickly, he was afraid of what would happen to Gary. He has already reassured the others that he would take good care of Gary but in the end he let the others down by letting Gary faint right in his embrace. Ji Hyo too, was very nervous while waiting for the doctors. She was afraid that something bad has happened to Gary, then she wouldn't even have the face to face the others. She also reassured them that she would take good care of Gary together with Haha but in the end, they just left Gary alone with his father causing all this to happen. "Mr Kang Hee Gun-sshi just fainted out of exhaustion most probably because he cried too much. But when we were checking on him, we found a hand mark on right cheek. We think that most probably someone slapped him earlier but that one we are not really sure. But it is now a bit swollen and it should most probably go down after a while so you wouldn't have to worry too much. Apart from all those, just don't let him get agitated when he wakes up, he would be very weak." The doctors said. After hearing what the doctors said about Gary's condition, Haha and Ji Hyo heaved a sigh of relieve. They were still very scared that Gary's condition has worsen after what happend earlier. "Thank you very much doctors." Ji Hyo said while bowing. After that the doctors left and the two of them headed into Gary's ward.

When they entered the room, their hearts broke. Looking at Gary, lying weakly on the bed, and his right cheek slightly swelled up, it broke their hearts. "I'm gonna go find that old man and kill him! How dare he slap Gary hyung!" Haha exclaimed angrily upon seeing Gary's cheek. "Haha oppa, hajima,hajima! You will only worsen the situation. You don't want Kang Gary to get hurt again right? Then don't go." Ji Hyo said after hearing what Haha said. "But we can't jusst stay here and do nothing, it is too easy for that old man!" Haha yelled back aat Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo quickly dragged Haha out of the ward as she didn't want their quarrelling to affect Gary who is finally resting peacefully. "Oppa, if you go there and stir up trouble, the one that would suffer more is Kang Gary not his father. You will only worsen the situation so don't go! Why don't we call the other members here to discuss what should we do next instead of thinking of it ourselves which is most likely to cause more trouble for that Kang Gary?" Ji Hyo suggested. She thinks that the other members should also think on what to do next because she know that just by discussing with Haha, all the ideas given would not help in the situation now but instead worsen it. "Keurae, then you shall go inform the others, I am going out for a walk." Haha replied, sounding slightly calmer than before. When hearing Haha response, Ji Hyo immediately went and contact teh other members and told them to gather so that they could discuss about the next step.

Half and hour later, slowly one by one the members arrived at the hospital and they quickly gathered at the cafe so that they wouldn't disturb the resting Gary while discussing their plan. When all the members have arrived, Haha and Ji Hyo stood up from their seats and bowed towards the rest of them."Hyung-nim/Oppa, Eun Hye, Suzy, Kwang Soo, joesonghabnida. We didn't take good care of Gary hyung properly like as we promised. We left him alone with his father and his father slapped Gary hyung without us knowing and Gary hyung just fainted after being exhausted from crying. Jinja joesonghaeyo." The two apologised. "Haha yah, Ji Hyo yah, none of this are your fault, you don't have to blame yourselves for what happened, everything is fate." Suk Jin said after hearing his two younger dongsaengs apologising to them for what they negelected. "Arraso, arraso, since now you guys learnt your lesson, don't make the same mistakes ever again." Jae Suk said. After the others also accepted their apology, they quickly discussed on a plan to make Gary feel better after what has happened. After hours of discussion, they all finally came up with a plan. 

While the others were busy discussing about the plan, Gary was all alone in his room resting. When he was sleeping, he dreamt of his Hee Jun hyung.

Kang Gary's POV

"Hee Jun hyung? Is that you?" I asked when I saw a familiar backview, it was a backview that I have not saw it in a long time. "Yes. Gary ah, I'm Hee Jun hyung." The backview said as he turned around to face me. "Hee Jun hyung!" I cried while rushing towards Hee Jun hyung. Hee Jun hyung is back! "Hyung, why did you have to protect me, you should have just let the car bang into the two of us! We could have been together now! Wae! Wae! Why did you have to protect me?" I cried while hugging him tightly in his embrace. This embrace, a embrace I longed for for years, I could finally feel it again! "Gary ah, I didn't want you to get hurt, you have to stay alive. Even if we're not together, remember what you said to the orphans, I would always be in your heart and I will also always be around you. Sorry I couldn't protect you anymore." Hee Jun hyung apologised to me. "Hyung! I don't want you to be in my heart! I don't want you to be always around me even though I can't see you! I want you to be alive! Alive so you can protect me! Protect me from appa! I don't want to bear all this pain by myself! I can't hold it anymore! Hyung come back to me! Come back please!" I yelled while holding onto him even tighter. I never going to let you go again Hee Jun Hyung! "Gary ah.you know that is impossible right. You beared the pain very well but only this time it is too much. I know it. You just need to rest for a moment and you will be recharged to bear it all again, don't give up shall we? You still have dreams not achieved. I still have dreams not achieved, and I need you to help me achieve it. So please don't give up, please?" Hee Jun hyung pleaded me. "I know you are just tired, you just need to rest and you will feel re-energised soon." He continued. Hearing what Hee Jun hyung said, I just continue crying but soon it all turned into soft sobbings. After a while, Hee Jun hyung started to hum a lullaby, a lullaby we create together. Slowly, I felt my eyelids felt heavier and heavier, before I fall asleep, I remember hearing Hee Jun hyung say:"Don't give up Gary ah, just let the wounds you have heal. Because once the bruises heals, thicker skin grows." And then I felt myself fall into a deep slumber.

 

 

 

What would Gary do next? What would the other members do next? Would they be able to help Gary fix his broken heart?