Leaving

Monday was Us

"Where is Mr Kang Hee Gun sshi's family members?" The doctor asked upon stepping out of the ward. "We are his friends." Jong Kook immediately step forward and said. "Is his family members busy?" The doctor asked again as the reply he got was not what he wanted. "They are all busy, we are the only ones with him currently." Mr Yoo said after being asked again for Gary's family member which could not or did not even bother to come and visit him. "Okay then. Then I shall tell to you guys about his condition then. Currently, his shoulder muscle has snapped, so we would really advised not to move too much or apply any pressure on that shoulder as now the muscle has already snapped, now any pressure added would be solely directed onto the bone. Although the bone is strong, but if too much pressure is excerted, it would break and it would be more troublesome. So the best for Mr Kang is to don't move around too much to avoid major movement that would worsen his condition." The doctor said then he bowed and left. 

"Hyung, what do we do now, we can't go on the trip that we planned anymore, Gary can't move around too much." Jong Kook then turned around and asked Jae Suk. All of them have already planned to go on the trip once Gary is allowed to be discharged, but now, judging by the situation now, it seemed impossible to go anymore. "Gwenchana, we can think of another solution, right now what is more important is Gary's health." Jae Suk replied. After that, all of them headed inside Gary's ward to look at Gary.

They all waited in the ward for a few hours, but it seems as though Gary isn't going to wake up any soon. And most of the members and the two Principals had to go back to school for their lectures and work so they left before he woke up. The only ones that didn't have anything on, was Haha, Ji Hyo and Jae Suk so they just stayed behind to wait for Gary to wake up and jeep him company. After waiting for a long time, the three of them got hungry and Haha volunteered to go down to help them grab some food so that the others to stay behind to watch over Gary in case he woke up while they were out. 

A few minutes after Haha left the ward, Gary began to stir. The remaining two members in the room, Jae Suk and Ji Hyo noticed it and immediately ran to his side. "Hyung..." Gary said while opening his eyes. "Gary ah, gwenchana?" Jae Suk asked as he helped Gary up. "Hyung, joesonghabmida, for making all of you worry over me." Gary said while trying to bow but got stopped immediately by the two. "Yah! Kang Hee Gun! Don't move around! Your shoulder condition would worsen!" Ji Hyo shouted while gently pushing Gary back onto his bed. "Keuraeyo Gary-ah. Kamanyisekae!" Jae Suk said while helping Ji Hyo in lying Gary back onto his bed. "Hyung, when are we going for the trip?" Gary asked after lying back down onto his bed. "Gary-ah, for now we have not plan when yet." Jae Suk replied sadly. "Waeyo hyung? I thought we have already plan things out? What are you talking about?" Gary asked anxiously, raising his tone a little, now that he is injured, his temper is really easily affected. "Kang Gary, we are not planning anything yet because you are unfit to be even discharged." Ji Hyo replied for Jae Suk after seeing that he was having difficulty replying to Gary's question. After hearing Ji Hyo's answer, Gary's temper acted up, he immediately shouted, "Then you guys could have planned it for yourselves first right? It is like I'm a little child that needs people to look after of! I am a young adult okay? You guys don't even have to come and visit me or look after me! I can look after myself!" When she heard what Gary was saying, she got really fed up by his answer, they were here because they cared about him and he didn't even appreciated it and was instead blaming them? "Kang Hee Gun! We are here because we care about you and want to look after you since you are hurt! Do you think we all wanted to treat you like a kid? Oh, I'm so sorry to say we did this because you can't even take care of yourself, look at how many times have your shoulder coniditon worsen because of your so-called taking care of yourself? You think we like coming here everyday seeing you in this state? No! We hope that you would recover fast and return back to yourself to lead us like how you used to!" After that, she stomped out of he room and it was such a coincident as Haha just returned back with all the food his hands. 

When he saw Ji Hyo stomping out of the room, looking really mad, he wanted to stop him but it was too late she has already left far. He then turned back into the room and saw a really pissed Gary lying on his bed with a really frustrated Jae Suk beside him. He guessed that the two must have had a fight and Jae Suk couldn't do anything to stop them. "Gary hyung." He greeted Gary as he entered as he did not know what to do at that look too time and those words just slipped out of his mouth. Gary then just shot him a look and then turn around to sleep. Jae Suk then signalled him that they should leave the room first which he followed. The two then left for the canteen to eat. A few minutes after the duo left, Gary got up and began packing as if he was going to leave the hospital. And it was exactly the plan! He quickly packed his things, got changed out of the hospital clothes into a black hoodie and then, he went to the counter to pay for his bills and left the hospital. He was planning to go to Jeju Island. To go back there for a break and stay there for a while for his shoulder to recover. When he reached the entrance of the hospital, he immediately wore a cap, pulled the hoodie to cover his head and plucked in his earpiece and left the hospital. 

Ji Hyo was walking back from the outside of the hospital as she headed out of the hospital to calm herself dowm, when she saw a familiar figure heading out of the hospital entrance. The way the figure was walking, the way the figure was dressed, and the right shoulder that looked as if it was banaged as it was more thicker than the left, it all made her think of one person, Kang Gary. "But he should be in his ward now he wouldn't do such a thing." She thought to herself as she waled slowly back to the hospital entrance while watching the figure walk away. And as she was about to enter the hospital, her mobile phone rang, it was Jae Suk. "Oppa, waeyo?" She asked as she answered the phone. "Ji Hyo-ah, Gary left the hospital!" Jae Suk said panicking. "Boya?" Hi Hyo replied, shocked by the news. It then hit her, so that figure was Kang Gary! She then turned back and ran to where she saw him leaving but all she saw was an empty pavement. "Sh*t!" She thouht to herself.

 

 

 

Will Ji Hyo and the others be able to find Gary? Or would Gary really escape to Jeju Island without the others knowing?