The Special Assembly

Monday was Us

It was Monday, the start of the new school term. Everyone quickly assembled at the school hall for the new school term beginning assembly. Nobody expected anything special to happen, it was a just like any other normal assembly where the Principal or Vice-Principal would have a long speech telling them to study hard and play hard. 

When they were assembling in the hall, they noticed the set up of the hall was different. It was the exact same set up when the Principal was announcing their school's new King ( A male student in-charge of the leadership board in school ) 

"Are they announcing a new King? But it haven't been long since the King is serving the board." A student asked the other student sitting next to him.

"No idea. Let's just wait and see what is going to happen." The student responded.

Soon as more student gathered in the hall, the chattering in the hall got louder and louder. 

"Silence Everyone!" The Principal's booming voice filled the air and the students began to keep quiet. "Today, we are having a special assembly. This assembly we would be announcing our school's new Queen because we have all found that the school King is having a hard time leading Team Running so we've decided to choose a school Queen to help lead Team Running. Now I would want to invite our school King, Kang Gary aka Kang Hee Gun to do the honours of announcing our school's new Queen."

Kang Gary then appeared on stage causing the female students to start cheering then the Principal raised his hand to make the crowd silent so that Gary could announce the school's new Queen.

"The new school's Queen that would be joining me in leading Team Running is Song Ji Hyo."

A sudden silent overcame the hall as the students were all shocked to hear the news that the school's famous 'Ice Queen' has became the school's Queen.

 

 

 

 

What's going to happen next? Why was Song Ji Hyo called 'Ice Queen'? How would Song Ji Hyo take the news? Will she take the throne and lead together with Gary?