Her Thoughts

Monday was Us

"She is the extra "luggage" you have? How did you guys meet?" Jong Kook asked, surprised to see Ji Hyo with Gary as he thought that the two were on very bad terms since the incident. "Long story hyung, let me tell you on our way back? First help me with her stuff and mine." Gary said after hearing Jong Kook's question. "Keurae and you better give us the full story." Jong Kook said after getting his reply from Gary. Then they quickly moved Ji Hyo and Gary's stuff into the trunk of Jong Kook's car together with the mong Ji Hyo. 

On the way back, Haha asked the same question that Jong Kook asked earlier, Gary quickly told them the whole story of how they met excluding the meeting at the cafe where they talked about their past. After telling the whole story to them, Gary felt sleepy and closed his eyes to take a nap, which soon,he fell asleep. After a while after Gary fell asleep, Ji Hyo snapped out of her mong state. She looked at her surroundings and found it strange as she was not in the bus anymore and inside some car. Haha who saw that Ji Hyo has snapped out of her mong state, greeted Ji Hyo while clapping:" Song Ji Hyo, you snapped out of your mong state already? Wow, you are really powerful you know, can be in a mong state for so long, bravo." Ji Hyo after hearing what Haha said about her, face blush in embarrassment. "Mianhe oppas, how did you guys came? And who's car are we in?" Ji Hyo said after seeing Jong Kook driving in front. "Ji Hyo-ah, it's my car that you are riding in. Gary called us for help so we came, that's why you're here." Jong Kook kindly explain to her. "Oh, gomawo oppas." Ji Hyo thanked them after hearing what Jong Kook said. "Aniya Ji Hyo-ah, you must thank Gary hyung, he called us for help or else we wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be even on your way back to school." Haha said after hearing Ji Hyo thanking them. "Oh." She said while turning around to look at the sleeping Gary. "He looks kind of cute and handsome when he sleeps, such a peaceful guy when he sleeps. Aish... What are you thinking about Song Ji Hyo!" Ji Hyo thought to herself after seeing Gary's peaceful face while he sleeps.

After a while,they reached the school. "Ji Hyo-ah,can you carry your own things cause I will be piggybacking Gary back. And Haha's going to carry Gary's things." Jong Kook asked, this always happens when they go and fetch Gary, but they don't mind cause they know about Gary's past and Jong Kook always treat him like his very own dongsaeng. And carrying Gary doesn't really matter much cause Gary is not really heavy despite being kind of muscular as he is a boxer. "Oppas,nevermind me just take care of that Kang Gary, don't worry about me." Ji Hyo said after hearing what Jong Kook said. After that, they all headed back to Team Running's room. When they arrived, all the other members were still awake. The members knew that Gary would be returning that night and they wanted to help him out. The meembers were shocked to see Ji Hyo following suit behind Jong Kook and Haha. "Ji Hyo noona, why are you with them?" Kwang Soo asked after seeing Ji Hyo behind his two hyungs. "Oh, I met them at the bus terminal while they went and pick up Kang Gary and they offered me to ride back with them." Ji Hyo explained with a lie to prevent the others from being suspicous. The other two who seems to know what Ji Hyo was thinking about decided to play along so the others wouldn't feel suspicious. "Oh." The other members exclaimed after hearing the trio's explaination. After explaining, Jong Kook carried Gary back to his room and laid him on his bed for him to sleep. Haha then enters after that and help Gary unpack his bag and get ready his stuffs for tomorrow after looking at Gary's shedule so that tomorrow when Gary wakes up, he wouldn't have a hustle. When they were done, they left the room and headed to their own rooms and rested for the night. The other members also followed suit after knowing Gary has been settled. 

After she finished unpacking her things and taking a shower, Ji Hyo laid on her bed getting ready for bed. But she kept tossing and turning as she couldn't sleep because she kept thinking of something in her mind.

Song Ji Hyo's POV

Why does that Kang Gary's sleeping face keep replaying in my mind? Why did I have that kind of thinking just now on the car? Is it because after sharing our past, our relationship is getting better, that's why I keep thinking about it? Is it because after going to the orphanage, I see a new side of him that's why seeing another new side of him makes me keep thinking about it? Or am I falling in love with him?

 

 

 

Ji Hyo is falling in love with Gary?! What would happen next? Do the two of them share another thing in common again? Is the relationship between them getting better?