Lost

Hidden

 Kwang Soo, Gary and Haha had noticed their tiger hyung staring at his unopened book for a while now. They looked at each other with the same confused look. They had tried to gain his attention and that had all led to nothing, only vacant stares and unreadable expressions. 
  "Suk Jin hyung! Jae Suk hyung!" Kwang Soo whispered/shouted. The two eldest of the cast turned towards their dongsaeng who was madly doing messy hand signals towards Jong Kook. Jae Suk sighed inwardly, the conversation between him and Jong Kook replaying in his mind.

Flashback:
  "Heartbreak?" Jong Kook's eyes flicked to Jae Suk. 
  "It must be Ji Hyo then?" Jae Suk asked. When his question was met with silence, he knew that he was right. 
  "Your love for that girl," Jae Suk said. "It has always been there. Just that you were too blind to realise." Jong Kook stared blankly at his hyung. He opened his mouth slowly. 
  "You mean that my love for Ji Hyo has always been there, but i just can't...see it?" Jong Kook asked breathlessly.  
  "Yes yes that's right," the Nation's MC said. "But now that you have...it's too late..." his voice trailed off. "She's in love with someone else, huh?" Jong Kook  leant back against the couch and shut his eyes. 
  He nodded.

  "Hyung, what do we do? He's been sitting there like a rock for the past fifteen minutes. We've tried everything, from calling his name to even getting Kwang Soo to slap him. But he just won't react," Haha voiced up, snapping Jae Suk from his reverie. Suk Jin stepped forward. 
  "Jong Kook-ah?" he asked, shaking his shoulder. Jae Suk felt his heart contract as he saw Jong Kook. Just then, Ji Hyo stepped into the filming, happily greeting the cast and crew. She smiled especially bright to Jong Kook. 
  "Jong Kook oppa!" she exclaimed and beamed down at her favourite oppa. At that, Jong Kook's head snapped up. A ghost of a smile lingered on his face when he saw Ji Hyo. 
  "Thanks for your help. I told him just this morning and now we're together!" Ji Hyo chirped merrily. She giggled. "Anyway, we got together mostly all thanks to you,oppa!" With that, she skipped away while humming a song. 
  The members watched as she left and then turned back to Jong Kook, slowly, they began getting the picture. Jong Kook looked extremely tired all of a sudden, almost to the point of exhaustion. His warm eyes were lost of their spark, shoulders slumped in defeat. No one had ever seen this side of Kim Jong Kook before. Where was their fiery commander? Their naggy Coach Kkuk? And why was there a lifeless, foreign soul in his place? 
  "You must find me stupid," Jong Kook said after moments of pregnant silence. "To help the girl im in love with get together with someone else." The members stayed quiet, none of them knew what to do. Jong Kook then walked away without a backward glance.