Tell

Hidden

They siddled close together on Monday. Secretly, his hand s around her shoulders and gave it a squeeze. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her smile a little and relax inder his touch. 
  "Ready?" He asked. 
  "Of course," she replied, and it sounded like she meant it.           

  There were blank stares and open mouths. Jong Kook mentally prepared himself for scolding from his two hyungs but then, Jae Suk started       smiling. Then Suk Jin smirked, Haha and Gary sniggered and Kwang Soo giggled excitedly. Looks of confusion crossed Jong Kook's and Ji Hyo's faces. 
  "You're not angry?" Ji Hyo asked hesiatantly, warily looking at her oppas expressions. 
  "Of course not!" An overly-excited Kwang Soo piped up. "In fact, there has been this bet on when you two would get together!" 
  Hisses and glares directed to thr giraffe followed soon after and Jong Kook guessed Kwang Soo must have had said something he shouldn't...again. "Yah! You weren't supposed to tell them that!" Haha and Gary chorued in unison, each giving a small punch to Kwang Soo's sides. Jae Suk rolled his eyes playfully and cleared his throat to speak. 
  "Yes there has been this bet going around the cast and crew," Jae Suk admitted, "but you two have been so obvious about your feelings towards each other it was actually frustrating to watch you guys be so oblivious."
  "In fact, even the PDs, writers and editors are in on this bet. Especially the editors..." Suk Jin commented airily. 
  "Even them?" Ji Hyo said in amazement. "So...does that mean they're not against us dating?" 
  At that, Suk Jin smiled. "They're not. But you two should still tell them about your relationship."
  Jong Kook and Ji Hyo nodded. At that time, the crew walked in. "Korean Brangelina!" Taek PD exclaimed. The couple whirled around with flushed cheeks to greet them. 
  "How are you two lovebirds?" He teased. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo laughed shyly. 
  "Um," Jong Kook started nervously. "Are we allowed to date?"        
  Myuk PD rolled his eyes at that. "Of course. It's not that you're not allowed to date your castmate, you're just discouraged. After all, we can't stop you from loving someone," he explained. 
  Jong Kook and Ji Hyo let out a sigh of relief, feeling as if the weight of the world had been lifted from their shoulders. 
"So," Myuk PD started. "I take it as you two in the same group today?" 
  "Of course."