Okay

Hidden

  To say everything turned out well was an understatement, Jong Kook had to admit. It wasn't just well, in a sense. Jong Kook felt like shouting to the Heavens in ecstasy for their gracious help. As he held Ji Hyo's hand tightly during the opening, he felt his heart swell with pride and happiness. He didn't need to hide behind a mask of fake excitement whenever Monday Couple did their thing, because Monday Couple wouldn't exist starting from this episode (and no he did not feel sorry that  Monday Couple ended, both Ji Hyo and Gary were tired of the loveline tying their normal lives down anyway) . The 'Everyday Couple' he had heard Haha murmur to Jae Suk right before the opening. Like a of luck, the episode that day was a Couple Race. Originally, Ji Hyo was supposed to be partnered up with Gary (again) before Jong Kook and Ji Hyo announced their relationship and the writers changed the teams with genuine happiness for the pair. Jong Kook even thought that they were relived, because they didn't need to think of new, fresh ideas and cheesy pick-up lines for Gary to say to keep the loveline running. Now,nothing had to scripted. All that needed to be done was for the Jong Kook and Ji Hyo to follow their hearts.

 

  The missions ran along smoothly with the other members making occasional disgusted faces and endlessly teasing them. Ji Hyo could barely stop smiling throughout the whole of filming, resulting in aching cheeks which Jong Kook pinched affectionally. As she wound her arms around her man's strong neck and tightened her grip of her legs on Jong Kook's waist, she breathed a sigh of relief. Jong Kook turned his head slightly to the right to whisper in her ear.

 

  "Tired?" He asked softly. Ji Hyo shivered with pleasure slightly at the feeling of his warm breath against her skin.

 

  "I'm okay," she said sincerely. "Just...happy."

 

  Jong Kook smiled and turned back to the PD who was explaining the rules of the game. Ji Hyo let her head drop onto his shoulders and recounted what happened the last time she did that.

 

  "Ji Hyo-ssi?" Myuk PD called. "I would like to see you at the back, please." Ji Hyo nodded in confusion but followed him anyway.

 

  "Jong Kook oppa?" She said when she saw a certain handsome face look up from the iPad. Jong Kook smiled warmly and patted the seat next to him.

 

  "What's happening?" She asked.

 

  "Nothing. Just a small little matter we need to clarify," he assured with a soothing voice that calmed her nerves down. He showed her a video clip. She remembered that episode, where she was on Jong Kook's back and they were in line waiting to enter that cafe. She had unconsciously rest her head on his shoulders. It felt good, she thought with a hint of guilt, to feel his strong shoulder supporting her and his arms under her thighs, keeping her safely on his back. She had scolded herself for enjoying being piggybacked by him- a man who wasn't her boyfriend. Just a close friend.

 

  "So..." Myuk PD started, causing Jong Kook and Ji Hyo to look up at him. He didn't look angry, just curious and wary. "After this episode was aired, one of staff notified me that there were many netizens that started this rumor that the both of you could be dating secretly based on how comfortable Song Ji Hyo-ssi looks." He paused for a moment to study their blank faces. "You guys...are not dating. Right?"

 

 Ji Hyo could only stare blankly at him while she processed everything so Jong Kook spoke up. "Of course not, we're just very good friends and Ji Hyo-ssi must have been very tired that day. Her drama filming end very late and she often doesn't have enough sleep. It's all a misunderstanding, right Ji Hyo?"

 

 Ji Hyo snapped out of her reveries and just nodded numbly. Myuk PD raised an eyebrow. "Right. I believe you this time but please refrain yourself from being in too close contact. It could cause rumors like this one and it would be bad for the show."

 

  He took his leave after that, leaving Jong Kook and Ji Hyo together. They stared at each other awkwardly for a few seconds before Jong Kook broke into a playful grin. "Yah, Song Ji Hyo. You can take a nap on my shoulder anytime, you know that right? Just tell me so I can hold you tighter in case you fall off," he teased, nudging her shoulder.

 

  "Shut up," she retorted, trying to ignore the warmth that was spreading across her cheeks.

 

  This time, Myuk PD would not be able to say anything about their actions. Nobody could. Thinking if that, it made Ji Hyo grin into the material of his shirt. She ignored the sniggering that could be heard from all around her. Jae Suk, Haha, Suk Jin all had their wives with them which left Kwang Soo and Gary getting partnered together. To her right, she could hear Haha's and Suk Jin's wives excited giggling at Jong Kook and Ji Hyo. On her left, Jae Suk's wife was gushing to her husband on how cute they were together while Jae Suk just rolled his eyes and smirked. Ji Hyo leant her head towards Jong Kook’s and lets her eyes flutter close for a minute.

  "Hey," Jong Kook murmured under his breath. "I told you that if you want to nap on my shoulder, tell me so I can hold you in case you fall."

  Ji Hyo laughs a little at that and squeezes her legs tighter around his abdomen.

  "Shut up," she replied.

 

  The two left in the same car after filming ended. They headed to Jong Kook's apartment to spend the night. Curled up on the couch after having their dinner, Ji Hyo snuggled deeper into Jong Kook's embrace, breathing in his comforting scent. She was wearing his navy Abercrombie&Fitch shirt that was too large on her and his boxers that hung loosely around her hips.

  The television wasn't on, and neither were their phones that they had abandoned lying on the kitchen counter when they were making dinner. All was still except for the barely audible whirring coming from the air-conditioner. They embraced the silence together, breaths in sync and staring at the black screen of Jong Kook's flat-screen television.

  "When should we get married?" Jong Kook voiced out all of a sudden. Ji Hyo laughed softly and gazed up at him with her head resting on his chest.

  "I don't know. We have to tell our parents first, and the public," she said.

  "My parents love you!" Jong Kook exclaimed. "You have no idea how many times they'd told me to marry a girl like you when we watch Running Man together."

  "Glad to hear that," Ji Hyo giggled. Her laughter dies down along with Jong Kook's and they lapse into comfortable silence again, each of them enjoying the other's presence. Jong Kook began drawing small circles on Ji Hyo's right hand with his thumb and Ji Hyo felt her muscles loosen up.

  "God, I love you so much you know that?" Jong Kook breathed out. Ji Hyo smiled and sat up, circling her legs around his waist. Jong Kook draws her closer in and places a gentle kiss on her lips.

  "I know," she whispers sincerely. "And I love you too, more than anything."

  Jong Kook goes in for a longer kiss and Ji Hyo arches her back towards him. His hands slide up and down his back as his mouth moves to mark her on her neck. Ji Hyo gasps and moans as he and nips gently on her skin. He flipped them over all of a sudden, such that Ji Hyo was now pinned under Jong Kook while he worked his magic on her. Ji Hyo moaned, running her hands from his gorgeous six-pack to his muscled chest. As her head began to spin in pleasure and her breathing became more ragged, she felt that life couldn't be any better.

(And somewhere along that way, shirts got thrown onto the floor and underwear came off in one smooth motion)

 

  Phones rang and text messages filled up their phones. But really, they couldn't care less. They lay on the bed peacefully with him wrapping her in a warm hug and humming her favourite song of his. He plants a kiss on her hair and grins when she squirms in protest. She complains that he's too protective and romantic sometimes but he knows that she loves it from her shy giggles and bright eyes.

  "I know you haven't proposed yet," she begins with voice muffled against the thin cotton of his shirt. "But I would like to get married on the third of December."

  He hugs her tighter and nods. "Okay, let's get married on the third of December."

 

 

So i'm done with this story and i hop you guys have enjoyed reading it as much as i haven enjoyed writing it. 

thank y'all for leaving comments and subscribing to this story and patiently waiting for me to update

i might be writing another story in te future (i kinda already got the storyline planned out) so please do keep an eye out hehe

but anw thank you all so much and i would like to say please do not stop shipping and loving this couple, always have faith in the unknown

xoxo, me :)