Break

Hidden

 A muscular man stood outside in the pouring rain. His hand was raised up, preparing to knock on the door in front of him. He stopped. He probably shouldn't do this, the man thought. His hyung was too busy to care about his screwed up emotions. Just as he was about to turn around and walk back to his car, the door opened. 
  "Kook-Jong ah," Yoo Jae Suk called out over the clapping thunder and pelting rain. Jong Kook tured around. "Come inside! What are you doing out in the rain this late at night?" 
  Jong Kook mutely stepped into his hyung's house, mumbling his apologies at the same time. Jae Suk went to take a towel for his drenched-to-the-bone dongsaeng and made a warm cup of tea. Jong Kook thanked him and took a sip of the tea.  
  "What's wrong?" Jae Suk asked, concerned. He had known Jong Kook for a long time and Jong Kook definitely wasn't the type that would back away from a situation anytime-much less stand out in a heavy storm without an umbrella or coat at someone's front door. Jae Suk watched in silence as Jong Kook wrapped his hands around the mug, his eyes staring straight at the bottom of the mug. Jong Kook's fingers were almost blue from the cold and his face was pale. How long was he standing there before Jae Suk noticed someone at his front door and went there to check. Jong Kook finally took a deep breath. 
  "Hyung," he started. His voice came out soft and raspy. "I don't know how to explain this but i'll try my best." Jong Kook paused and Jae Suk nodded, encouraging him to continue. 
  "There's this feeling. Example when a friend calls you and admits that she was in love with another guy, and then suddenly you feel this pang, around the chest area. You don't what it is but like hell it hurts," Jong Kook whispered hoarsely. He looked at a loss. All this time, his eyes had never left the mug. 
  "Little brother," Jae Suk said gently. "It's called heartbreak."