Talk

Hidden

 "That was literally the first ramen i had eaten in god-knows how long," Jong Kook commented. 
  "Congrats," Ji Hyo said sacarstically. "Some MSG has entered your system."
  Jong Kook poked her sides playfully and she rolled over to her tummy, squealing. "You always tickle me," she pouted. "It's not fair 'cause you're not ticklish at all." 
  "But i'm weak agaisnt your bites," Jong Kook pointed out. He saw the devilish smile form on Ji Hyo's face and immdiately regretted his words. Too late. Jong Kook yelped as Ji Hyo's teeth sank into his right forearm. 
   "Yah! Song Ji Hyo! Don't bite me!" he exclaimed in surprise, once again attacking her sides. Ji Hyo let go of his arm and giggled, taking hold of his hands. She stuck her tongue out at the older man. 
  "It's my hobby," she teased. Jong Kook scoffed and so, their playful too-childish-for-their-age fight carried on. 
  It was minutes later when they finally stopped. Jong Kook was lying on the ground on his back with his fingers interlocked with Ji Hyo's. Somehow, Ji Hyo was ontop of Jong Kook; her long legs wrapped around his waist. It was then that they both realised the close proximity they were in. Jong Kook and Ji Hyo breathed heavily as they felt silent, faces only a few centimetres apart as they stared into each other's eyes. 
  Jong Kook felt his heart race and wondered if Ji Hyo could feel it too. He took in Ji Hyo's magical features as they lay in silence. Her hair was messed up, stray strands all over her face. Her face was make-up free and her cheeks were tinted pink. She may look like a complete mess to others but Jong Kook swore that she was the most beautiful thing he had seen. 
  "Who won?" Ji Hyo asked softly and  breathlessly. Jong Kook found himself drawn to her perfectly curved lips. 
  "I'm not sure." He continued to stare at Ji Hyo, never wanting this moment to end. After all, it wasn't an everyday thing where he could have Ji Hyo straddle him as they looked into each other's eyes. Ji Hyo nodded without saying anything and waited a few moments before rolling off Jong Kook. 
  "I'm sweaty," she announced, fanning herself. "I'm going to take a shower. If you want to, you can use the bath in the guest room."  
  "I would love to," Jong Kook said. "But i don't have any clothes and it's kind of impossible for me to go home."   
  "When my brother came to visit me last month, he left his sweatshirt here. It's big on him but it might just fit you," Ji Hyo explained as she tossed a dark grey sweatshirt with a picture of Mickey Mouse on it and a fresh towel. "And as for your pants...you can just wear your boxers. I don't mind." 
  Jong Kook felt his cheeks heat up a little as he muttered a quick thank-you to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo flashed a smile and closed the door to her room.

 

"Why?" Ji Hyo whispered to herself. "Why did your heartbeat quicken when you were ontop of him? Why did you blush when you felt his warm breath against your skin? Why did you have the urge to kiss him?" Ji Hyo stared at her own reflection, her eyes widening as realisation hit her. I'm falling in love with Jong Kook oppa.

 

  Ji Hyo burst into laughter once she saw Jong Kook sprawled on her couch with his too-tight shirt. 
  "Don't laugh," he said pitifully as he squirmed, uncomfortable. 
  "Don't worry," she reassured in between fits of laughter. "You look cute." 
  Jong Kook smiled happily at her compliment. He patted the empty space on the couch next to him. "What are you looking at?" she asked curiously and peered at his phone. 
  "Not much. Just looking through the photos we took together with the Running Man cast." 
  "Oh! This one was when we went to eat black-bean noodles together!" Ji Hyo exclaimed excitedly as she remembered. 
  "And this was when we had some free time during filming and you fell asleep using my leg as a bolster. Haha took the picture." 
  Ji Hyo laughed. "I don't recall this being taken," she said. Jong Kook tilted his head to the side. 
  "Me neither. Maybe one of the members took my phone when i wasn't paying attention." It was a shot of Jong Kook feeding Ji Hyo a piece of chicken during one of their lunch breaks. Ji Hyo looked looked satisfied as she opened to receive the chicken willingly and Jong Kook was just...gazing at her. The photo gave a honeymoon sort of vibe with the guy feeding his wife lovingly. Ji Hyo even requested for Jong Kook to send the picture to him. 
  "And...there's me with Gary..."Ji Hyo started and trailed off. Jong Kook glanced at her. 
  "Why the sad face?" He teased and gently pinched his cheeks. 
  "I wish the loveline would end," Ji Hyo admitted. 
  "Why?" Jong Kook asked curiously; he had always thought that Ji Hyo enjoyed being in the Monday Couple loveline.
  "I didn't realise that it would be this big. When Myuk PD asked me to be in the loveline with Gary hyung, i agreed because i thought that it was just a passing factor in the show. Wherever i go, i'm reminded of my loveline," Ji Hyo explained. She looked disturbed and frustrated. "Gary hyung's name haunts me. Monday Couple fans just don't seem to want to accept the fact that we're just a business couple."
  Jong Kook fully understood her. Yoon Eun Hye was still brought up countless of times even after all the years but the truth was, Jong Kook had never dated her and they haven't even been in touch ever since X-man stopped. That was the reason why Jong Kook strongly refused in being in a loveline.
  "It's tough. But you have to stick it out," Jong Kook said slowly. He slung an arm around the smaller woman's shoulders and gave her an encouraging smile. 
  "Thanks," Ji Hyo murmured quietly, almost in a whisper. 
  "No worries. You'll come to me if you need someone, right?"
  "Of course." 
  Their skinship one of the main reasons why Ji Hyo enjoyed her oppa's company. His touch and smiling eyes always gave her the feeling that she was needed and important to someone; and it was just a bonus that that person happened to be handsome, charming Kim Jong Kook. 
  "We should go to bed now," Ji Hyo said. 
  "Yeah. We should." 
  "Night." 
   "Sleep well, Ji Hyo-yah," Jong Kook said gently and ruffled her hair. 
   Ji Hyo smiled and turned away. I wish i could sleep in your arms again. She thought sadly.