Accidental Kiss

Hidden

“Ji Hyo-yah,” Jong Kook whispered. He tapped her on the back. “We’re here.” The answer he got was an irritated hiss and a slap on the hand.

“Yah! This girl, this isn’t the way to treat someone who sent you all the way home,” Jong Kook said. It was rude to look through her phone but Jong Kook had no choice as he needed her manager’s number. Jong Kook chuckled when he found out her phone had no passcode. Easily, he found her manager, Sun Mi’s, number.

“Hello? Sun Mi-ssi, this is Kim Jong Kook. We had a little after party earlier on and Ji Hyo’s drunk so I need to send her up to her apartment. May I know what her passcode is?” Jong Kook asked politely.

“Oh! Jong Kook-ssi! Thank you for sending her back and her passcode is 1234. I know. That girl has a simple mind,” Sun Mi said from the other line. She could almost hear Jong Kook’s laughter about Ji Hyo’s ever simple passcode.

“Thank you and sorry for interrupting you night, Sun Mi-ssi,” Jong Kook ended the call. He carried Ji Hyo up to her apartment and keyed in the passcode. Not that he could not believe it, but a celebrity having such a passcode certainly amused him.

“Song Ji Hyo, you really need to pay me big-time,” Jong Kook muttered as he laid Ji Hyo on her bed. Ji Hyo stirred.

“Chang Joo oppa,” Ji Hyo mumbled in her drunken state. Jong Kook froze. “Chang Joo oppa, saraghae.”

Jong Kook wasn’t sure if he heard right. Chang Joo oppa? As in Baek Chang Joo, her company’s CEO? Suddenly, Ji Hyo opened her eyes. In a flash, she wrapped her arms around Jong Kook’s neck and pulled him close. Jong Kook held in his breath. His body froze, mind completely blank as he stared into Ji Hyo’s eyes. For some reason, his heart pounded in his chest while his stomach flipped. Jong Kook unconsciously stared at Ji Hyo’s lips. No. You shouldn’t be doing this. Thoughts ran in Jong Kook’s mind. She’s like your sister; you shouldn’t be thinking about kissing her. But he just couldn’t pull away. Song Ji Hyo was taking control of his body and mind. And he couldn’t do anything about it.

Then, she kissed him.