Chest pains

Ugly

"And this is our homeroom." 

"Homeroom?"

Kai looked at me with a devilish side smirk. "Don't you know that we're in the same class, Eunwoo-ah?"

"We're?" 

"Everyone in the dorms." Kai cried, shocked that I was unaware of all this. "We're in the class of excellence."

"Our school is known for its class of excellence. Only students who scored full marks on the entrance exams are allowed in." Luhan appeared out of nowhere and told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. But I didn't take an entrance exam. I decided that I would ask my aunt for further details. 

"What are we doing at school?" I asked the two men instead. "It's a Saturday for freaking sakes."

The creep snorted. "We're pratically nerds, Eunwoo-ah."

"Stop calling me that!"

"Eunwoo-ah." He ignored me and continued on. "We should be at school. It's where nerds belong."

"Technically no." Pretty boy interjected. "Tomorrow, we won't be at school at all."

Yep, he was being honest as per usual.

"Where are we going?" I asked him curiously.

"We're going to strip you to the gonads!" Kai exclaimed enthusiastically.

I paled and put two arms over my s. 

Creep looked at me like a creep. "What are you doing? Do you have s or something?" He especially eyed my chest.

"NO!" My tone of voice was not suspicious at all.

"Kai, how can he have s." Luhan spoke with reason. "He's a guy."

Kai giggled slightly. "Man s." He managed to squeak before breaking down into hysterical laughter.

Luhan nodded understandingly. "I guess that is possible."

I scrunched my face and eyed Kai. He was oblivious to it all. That just infuriated me even more. "KAI!!!!" 

Kai stopped and looked up at me. He died down a little but I could tell that he was fighting hard not to laugh.

Punching him as usual wasn't going to do anything. Instead, I stamped out of the classroom. I spied the girls toilet and marched into there. There were not going to be find me anytime soon if I did that. 

I entered a cubicle, sat on the toilet seat and rummaged for my phone. Then I started typing.

Aunt! I want to stay in the normal dorms, not with a bunch of nerdy boys.

I understand, Eunsae. But you are smart enough to be in the class of excellence.

How would you know? I didn't even do the entrance exams.

You spend your days at home alone. What else are you suppose to do except study?

Play? Watch TV? Read manga and books? There's plenty to do except studying, auntie!

I know you well, Eunsae-ah. The books you read are all non-fiction. The manga that you read are either psychological or are based on a historical event. You enjoy watching the news and documentaries on TV instead of dramas. And what the hell can you play? You're all alone.

I sighed. That last bit hurt.  

But aunt...

I didn't know what to say so I just sat there and stared at the two words that I wanted to send off. 

"I'm pretty sure that Eunwoo is in here." 

That was a deep voice. A very deep voice. Was I being haunted?

"Wow, you found him so quickly, Yeol!"

No, I wasn't being haunted. Kai had just brought someone to sabotage my privacy.

"I don't want to go in." Yeol said from outside.

"It's no problem." Creep rebutted and walked straight in. I quickly locked my cubicle, a bit too loudly too. I then heard the delighted Kai. "Ah, so you are in here, Eunwoo-ah."

I elevated my feet over on the toilet seat.

One second, I felt secure and safe. The next, Kai had jumped over the door and had landed right in front of me in the crampness of the cubicle.

"What the !"

"Now now Eunwoo-ah." He patted my head. "What are you doing in the girl's bathroom?"

I glared at him. "What do you think?" I sneered at him.

"Checking out your man s." Kai teased. He laughed and then I punched him.

"As if I have man s." I spat at him. I had real girl s, idiot.

Kai stared at me, looking deep into my eyes.

"What is it?" I tried not to be nervous.

"Well your eyes are a pretty colour." He stated. "I've never been so close up before, so I've never noticed it until now."

I was silenced. What the hell was he doing? First, he would tease me and then he would praise me.

I turned away from him and let myself out of the cubicle.

"Hey, wait." Creepy hot Kai said from behind me. 

Unknowingly, his pace was much faster than mine. He bumped into me causing me to fall to the ground and he landed on top of me. 

"Ow!" I tried not to be too loud. But my s were in pain from the fall. Would it have hurt less if I had landed on my back? 

No! It was Kai's fault. Why did he have to fall on top of me? 

I turned to give him a glare, but my lips landed on his cheek. After that, my face reddened. 

"I saw that coming." 

Creep and I looked up to see a giant towering before us.

Kai looked genuinely anxious. "You can't tell anyone what happened, Chanyeol." He muttered. 

"But why not?" Giant asked. 

Kai put on a menacing face. "You, just, can't."

Chanyeol looked at us expressionless, then he walked out of the girl's bathroom. "Hey, Luhan." I heard his deep voice from outside. "I have something to tell you."

"Chanyeol!" Kai screeched and shot up immediately, running after the giant, pushing me down once again.

"Ow." My s.

 

A/N:

Yay, all of EXO are out there. Now to get to the plot. :D