Making a splash

Ugly

"Where's Suho?" Kai asked. "Normally he's helping you out D.O." It was obvious he was complaining about helping out earlier.

"He's probably at the swimming pool." D.O explained. 

"He likes fresh baked croissants." Luhan began. "I think I better call him here before they cool down."

I shot out of my seat at that moment. The congee bowl was half full and I had only demolished one croissant but my stomach was bursting. I had to do something about it. "I'll get him." 

D.O gave me a look of disapproval. 

"Stop being such a mum." I sighed. "I'll come back and finish this. Let my stomach rest a little, will you?"

I swear, D.O and I had started some stupid deathly staring competition straight after. 

Kai leaned in and whispered to Luhan, words I could hear. "I wonder whose winning."

"What do you mean?" Luhan whispered back.

"You know." Kai grinned. "Who's the hyena?"

Luhan looked at the two of us. "Well it's obvious it's Eunwoo." He said and I smirked victoriously. I was the scarier one. D.O should be intimidated by very presence. 

"I mean, Eunwoo is the uglier one."

My smirk dropped just like that. I turned to Luhan to see him with a plain expression once again. Kai beside him was snickering like a little boy. I walked up to the oblivious boy and towered over him. 

Luhan looked up at me innocently. It aggravated me even more. 

"Grrr!" I growled at him and he flinched, then I stormed out of the room towards the swimming pool. 

Getting to the pools was easy. All you had to do was follow the sound of water. At the back area of the dormitories was a glass wall that revealed the massive swimming pool. I gaped at the sight. 

The water was a bright blue. It looked like an indoor swimming pool from a luxury hotel. Why couldn't my aunt be my mum? I would be living here. Screw hot guys. This place would be all mine for the taking. 

I opened the glass door and let myself in. The sound of splashes was louder. I made my way to the edge of the pool and took a whiff of the chlorine. I didn't like it but it made me want to go in the water.

Out of nowhere, something broke through the water surface from below.

"AHHH!" I shouted and slipped into the pool, startled. I sunk a little but an arm wrapped around my torso and pulled my head above the water surface. I was so thankful to be able to breathe once again. 

"Are you alright?" 

I turned to face the man who was holding me. He was wet and strikingly handsome. He was handsome even wet. 

"Hey, are you okay?" He repeated himself.

"Yes!" I shot. Wow, I was feeling really nervous around him. 

His brows furrowed, annoyed. He even looked good annoyed. 

"Suho!" 

We turned to see a little man scurrying this way. 

"What happened?" Little man asked. 

Suho looked even more irritated. "Isn't it obvious that this dufus fell into the water?"

"Are you alright Eunwoo?" He asked worriedly. 

"Uh... yeah." I answered him awkwardly. I could feel Suho's upper half pressing against my back. It was awfully uncomfortable. "Hi, I'm Eunwoo." I introduced myself to the hot guy. 

"I know. I saw you sleeping on the couch." Suho directed me towards the rail and I climbed out. 

"Me too! Me too!" Little man hyped. "Here's a towel Eunwoo. Dry yourself."

I accepted it and smiled at him. "And you are..."

"Baekhyun!" He chimed. 

He was getting cuter and cuter by the minute. I patted his head lovingly. "Nice to meet you, Baekhyun."

"Are you going to move?"

I looked behind me to see Suho in a pair swimming pants and a bare upper half. HIs skin was flawless like snow. And he had abs. He looked so perfect. It was blinding my eyes. 

He grabbed me by the shoulders and shifted me aside. Then he snatched the towel out of my hand and began to wipe himself. "I wonder if D.O made croissants today." He muttered to himself.

"HE DID!" I exclaimed, excitedly. 

Suho turned around and looked at me. He wore a smile that shone like the sun. He was just so beautiful. 

"Cool." He said cheerily and then made his way to the dining room. Baekhyun dashed to get another towel.

I stood there hopelessly. I think I was in love.