You'll need this guitar

Ugly

"We have to wake up Lay." Tao said. 

I looked at him puzzled. "Why?"

"Because he has hypersomnia." Tao explained. 

Sehun nodded. "He generally doesn't know when to wake up." 

"Like a sleeping beauty." Tao smiled. He nudged Sehun. "Kiss him awake this time."

"NO!" Sehun exclaimed. "That's gay!" 

"Eunwoo, you do it." Tao ushered on. 

I looked up at him with a menacing glare. Then I let myself into Lay's room. 

"He's going to do it." I heard Tao whisper to Sehun.

The curtains were closed but it was bright enough to see where I was going. I slowly walked up to the bed and sifted through the blankets. Lay wasn't there. 

"Pst." Tao whispered from the door. "He's over there." He pointed to another corner in the room.

I slowly made my way there. There wasn't a bed or a couch there. How was he sleeping? As I crept closer, I made out a figure on the floor against the curtains. And then I noticed that he was hanging onto a guitar. 

It was a guitar! I haven't played one since I was at home which was probably yesterday. But I wanted to play it. So being the sneaky bastard I was, I peeled it away from him and strummed it. It was perfectly tuned. That was even more exciting.

"So you can keep me, inside the pocket of your ripped jeans. Holding my closer til our eyes meet. You won't ever be alone. Wait for me to come home." I sang.

"Umm, he can sing." Sehun was quite speechless. "Eunwoo can sing."

"Wow." Tao sighed. 

"Encore! Encore!" The two boys cried. 

"I'm not going to write you a love song." I continued. "Cause you asked for it, cause you need one, you see. I'm not going to write you a love cause you tell me it's make or break in this... WAH!"

His hand just shot up and grabbed mine. 

"Let go! Let go!" I bellowed. 

Tao and Sehun scrambled out of sight. So much for being men. 

Lay still had his eyes closed. 

"Here." I said. "Have your guitar back. I'm sorry. Just let me go." I pleaded whilst throwing the guitar back at him. 

BANG!

"Ow." He winced. 

"I'm sorry!" I said again. He still hadn't released me and I was suddenly feeling his wrath.

Lay opened his eyes and examined me up and down. "You're a guy?" He asked. 

I shuddered. "Of course, I'm a guy." I acted offended.

Lay let me go and rubbed his eyes. "I swear you sounded like a girl." 

I laughed nervously. "I get that a lot."

Lay straightened up and leaned in. "I'm Lay. Nice to meet you." He was suddenly all lively. 

"I'm Eunwoo." I said, slighlty suspicious. 

"Eunwoo, you should totally join our band!" He added excitedly.

"Say what?"

"Yeah, it would be cool." He blabbed on. "Since your voice is so unique, it'll work."

"Ummm..." I hesitated.

"Please, please please!" He begged.

"Ummm..."

"Woah, Eunwoo woke Lay up." Tao was back and peeping in. "Lay woke up."

"Normally we have to hit him awake." Sehun frowned. "How did you do it?"

"Ummm..." I looked to the guitar. I hit him with it.

Lay figured it out. "Since you hit me with my guitar, you owe me one. Join my band."

"Yeah join it." Tao sided with Lay. "I second that."

"I third-sies it." Sehun put his hand up shyly.

"Join! Join! Join!" They chanted annoyingly. 

"ALRIGHT! SHUT UP!" I screamed at them. "I got it okay."

Anything to shut them up. 

"YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!" They shouted even louder.