You're quite ugly

Ugly

Was I walking into a freaking castle?!

I swear the wooden double doors opened up to a foyer with a staircase which led up to the rooms upstairs. On the lower floor was a dining and seating area. I could even make out a courtyard at the very back of the castle. 

This was something from fairytales. This isn't real!

"Ow!" I yelped and turned towards the annoying man who had pinched my cheek. 

Kai smiled mischieviously at me. He had no sense of guilt whatsoever. "I thought that you thought you were dreaming so I pinched you. Just so you know, this is real." 

I hit him on the arm. "Thanks Kai." I said between clenched teeth. 

He winced but manned up. "No problem."

"Is this Eunwoo?" A man, another handsome one, approached us and eyed me curiously. I don't even see men in real life, so why was I being surrounded by good looking ones? He leaned in suddenly and I backed away. He grinned politely at me. "You're quite ugly."

I froze up in my position. Such a straight face and yet, such wrong words.

Before I could react, Kai was on the floor rolling and laughing. 

The other man looked around dumbfounded. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, no Lu." Kai chuckled between laughters. "You were, haha, just stating, hahaha, the truth. As usual." 

I kicked the guy on the floor. 

"Ow." Kai cried. "Stop hitting me, will you?"

"Stop teasing me then."

Kai sat up and pouted. "It was Lu who said it."

Lu smiled gracefully at us. Why was he acting like such a prince? His words didn't match it at all. "If he teases you, then he likes you Eunwoo." Lu told me.

"I don't need him to like me, Lu." I snapped at boy. "I need him to stop. So annoying." Luhan stared at me with shock.

"Pft." He chuckled lightly. 

I turned to glare at Lu. I already had Kai playing around with me. I didn't need another one. "What is it now!" I yelled at him.

Lu shook his head. "It's just, I'm Luhan." He corrected me. "Nice to meet you, Eunwoo." He held out a hand, his face lit with a smile and eye crinkles. They were cute. 

I was awed for a moment but then I looked down at his hand and shook it. It seemed like the only thing that I had to do. 

"So Eunwoo." Luhan continued. His next topic sounded serious. I anticipated it. At last, someone was talking about serious business here. "Have you been living on the streets all this time?" He asked. "Why are you such a mess?"

I heaved in a heavy breath. He blinked innocently at me, awaiting a reply. 

Kai cracked up again. My hand tightened on my bag strap. I took a step towards Luhan and looked at him menacingly.

"YES! I'VE BEEN LIVING UNDER A BRIDGE THIS WHOLE TIME!!! HOW DID YOU FREAKING KNOW?!" I shouted at him. 

Luhan just nodded understandingly. "I see." He gave me a look of reassurance and placed both his hands on my shoulders. "Don't worry, we'll get you patched up as soon as possible." And again, he gave me a flashing smile. 

He couldn't be serious right now. He believed everything I was saying? I looked at him. I could feel my eyes twitching. I watched him as he bit his lip and suppressed himself from laughing. 

"What?" I interrogated. "What are you laughing at?"

Luhan tried to remain as calm as possible. He giggled a little. "You just sounded like a troll or something." He confessed. "Living under a bridge and all."

I heated up at that but restrained myself from punching his pretty face. Kai was at tears crying out in pain and Luhan just stood there smiling sheepishly. 

What was I even doing here? I took in a deep breath to calm myself. "I'm going to find my own room." I said sternly and bolted up the stairs.

"You're sleeping with us." Kai and Luhan said in unison.