Conceal, don't feel

Ugly

This academy was full of weird people. I had concluded that after last night's events. The creep and pretty boy were strange enough. I wonder what other strange beings lived within the other rooms. 

"He's kind of cute." Someone murmured. 

"But what is he doing here?" Another asked. 

"Go away." I muttered. I wanted more sleep.

"Hey he's waking up."

"Let's tickle his nose."

"Don't tickle his nose."

"Go on Sehun, do it." One ushered. "I dare you too."

"No!" Sehun protested. 

"Boring." The first said. "Eunwoo, we know you're awake." His voice was abnormally close.

I opened rubbed my eyes and opened them. "AHHH!" It was the apocalypse wasn't it? I didn't know what I was expecting but it was not a zombie in broad daylight and he was inches from my face, ready to devour my brain. I jumped off of the couch and hid behind the other man, Sehun, was it?

"Hey Eunwoo." The zombie man said. "What's with you?"

"Be gone, zombie!" I shouted at him. 

"Zombie?" He questioned. And then he's face brightened. "Oh, I haven't put on my eye concealer yet." He exclaimed. 

What? Eye concealer?

"You see, I have very bad eye bags so I need that stuff." He explained and grinned at me like a little zombie boy. "I'm Tao by the way."

I sighed in relief. At least he was a live man. 

"Hey Sehun." Tao ordered. "Introduce yourself."

I realised that I was hanging onto Sehun by the back of his shirt. He slowly turned back to look back at me. I made out his face bright red like a tomato. It was as if he was going to explode any moment.

"LET GO OF ME!" He yelled and shook me off and then bolted to the other side of the room. "YOU'RE GAY AREN'T YOU???"

What the hell was he on about? "How can I be gay!" I blurted. "I'm a-"

Wait a minute. I couldn't blow my cover. I was supposed to pretend to be a boy so that my parents wouldn't find me. I am not Jung Eunsae. I was Han Eunwoo. That was all. Full stop.

"I like girls!" I shouted at him. "How dare you question my uality!"

Sehun peeped out from behind a pillar. "Really?"

His puppy face was cute. It made it hard to lie. "Yes." I said eventually.

He came back standing a good metre away from me. "I'm Sehun. It's nice to meet you." He bowed.

"Done!"

I turned to Tao and he looked at me with the same wrinkly eyes Luhan had, a concealer in his hand. I was shocked. He looked good. And here I thought guys didn't use make up at all. I must be more manlier than him and I was a girl for goodness sakes. 

Sehun eyed Tao suspiciously. "Did you even wash your face yet?" He asked. 

"No." Tao said simply. 

I choked on my saliva. I take that back. I'm the girlier one. At least, I had a good sense of personal hygiene.

"So why are you sleeping on the couch in the sitting room, Eunwoo?" Sehun asked curiously.

Luhan last night: "You'll have to sleep in Kai's bed tonight. We'll get one in for you eventually."

Kai last night: "Sleep with me! Sleep with me! I still want to play with you Eunwoo."

The thought of last night made me cringe. "I didn't want to sleep with a creep, was all." I muttered, irritably.

"Creep?" Sehun wore a puzzled face.