Excessive and minute manners

Ugly

By the time I returned to the dining room, almost everyone was there. I looked to Suho nervously before planting myself at the table and taking minuscule spoonfuls of my leftover congee.

"Food!" 

My stares on Suho were suddenly interupted by the shout of someone. 

A shorty scrawny boy entered the room with a smile on his face. Don't these boys know that their dazzling smiles could knock everyone out? Just stop. 

"I'm starving." The shorty said. "D.O, what did you make?"

"Congee and croissants." Kai exclaimed amidst his chewing. It was an unpleasant sight, even for a gorgeous guy like him.

"Oooh!" Shorty awed. It appeared no one was fazed by Kai's lack of etiquette except me. Shorty especially ran to to an empty seat closest to the foods and starting gobbling up. 

"Kai, you're eating like an orge." Luhan commented. "Please use your table manners."

"Sure thing." Kai mischievously smirked at Luhan with bloated cheeks. He grabbed his knife and fork with both hands. I watched as he intricately cut a whole pastry into a piece the size of a golf ball. It would have been very elegant if I wasn't witnessing him chew the contents in his mouth at the same time. 

I watched him as he childishly stared at the small bit of croissant sadly. His eyes gleamed and he smiled as his fork dug into the bigger portion, mind you this was the size of a melon, and shoved it into his mouth. 

"Wow." Sehun gaped at him but Kai only turned to look at Luhan who gave him a disapproving head shake. 

"Are you gross?" I shouted at him. 

"I agree with you, Eunwoo, that's disgusting." Luhan added and I gave him a smile, at last.

Kai tried to smile back at me but he had too much in his mouth. I looked away, repulsed. 

"I can beat that!" Shorty said. He grabbed a whole croissant with both hands and stuffed it all into his mouth. 

Kai looked at him bewildered. Then he picked up a croissant. "Oh yeah Chen," he said and then put the whole thing in his mouth mixing it with the mush in his mouth.

Chen aimed for another croissant but D.O rose from his seat. "Stop playing with food."

With a ladle in his hand, he whacked both Kai and Chen on the head. The boys stumbled a little in their seats and rubbed their heads in pain. At the same time, they tried not to spill any contents out of their mouths. 

D.O would have cracked it again if they did. 

"What's going on guys?"

I looked to see that Tao had arrived into the room. I spied a guy next to him, tall with a stern face. 

The unknown man saw me and made his way here. He towered over me. It felt intimidating, I was scared. Why was he approaching me? Go stand next to tall Tao. Not shorty me. 

Luhan beamed at me. Why? Why was he smiling at me?

The tall man crouched a little until we were on eye level. He raised his hand and brushed the side of my mouth. So soft. He had a girly touch. 

"You had food on your face." The giant mumbled once he had finished.

"Oh!" I said a little too enthusiastically.

Tao approached him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Didn't you have enough fun last night?"

Suho continued munching on his croissants. D.O gave us a disapproving look. Baekhyun had both hands up covering his face from the scene. Kai and Chen gave each other stares before they broke into laughter. 

"I think Kris likes you." Luhan told me, smiling innocently.

YOU THINK?!

"Kris, you're GAY!" Sehun screamed with disgust.