Meeting You and You and You and You and You

SECRETS ( HIATUS & UNDER EDITING )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyerin sighed as she looked around her classroom, the teacher had left for a meeting but left them with some work- seems like she was the only one doing it and was almost done. Everyone else was talking with their own group of friends and totally engrossed in their conversation. She took out her phone and went onto Tumblr before someone tapped her shoulder, causing her to almost drop her phone again. "Woah," the voice said and chuckled, "Didn't want to startle you there." The girl looked up and saw that it was her seat partner, Park Jimin smiling at her.

"I was just wondering if I could borrow your book when you're done since... well, you're the only one who started doing it."

"M-mine?" she asked, dumbly. The boy simply hummed in reply before Jungkook came into view. "After him is me, I need to copy too~" he waved his arms but Jimin smacked him on the head. "Yah yah! What about me? I'm the worse in mathematics than the both of you so I should be the first one," Taehyung said with a smile but Jungkook smacked his arm. Hyerin covered to prevent a laugh from escaping her lips. "I forgot to introduce these two to you," Jungkook snapped his fingers together, "This is Kim Taehyung or V, he's the weird one. Beware of his unpredictable behavior."

"Yah!"

Ignoring what Taehyung said, he continued, "This is Park Jimin and please excuse him for his height." Jungkook earned a few smacks from the other two. The three soon forgot about the other girl as she returned into her shell, she had continued to finish the last of the exercises. Not to mention it was a good thing she did because a few minutes later the teacher came back- and boy, was he mad.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please log in to read the full chapter