Opening Up? Maybe not.

SECRETS ( HIATUS & UNDER EDITING )
Please log in to read the full chapter

"My ballet recital is today, piano performance on Tuesday, Spanish test on Thursday?" the girl groaned as she looked at her schedule, "Ah, just great. Golfing with the Cheon family on Saturday." She turned off her phone with a huff, weeks like these were the ones she despised the most. "Busy week, ma'am?" Jun Seo asked, noticing her glum expression as they were nearing her school building. "Yeah," she slung on her bag, "But at least there's some time for me to breath. Remember when I was younger?"

"Your free time added up to 9 hours, including 8 hours of sleep." 

All those classes and tutoring weren't a new thing to her now, perhaps she had gotten used to it up to the point where her body couldn't feel the pressure piling up. Hyerin was caught in her thoughts, wondering what her life would have turned out if her parents weren't busy 24/7 - maybe there were a lot more sincere laughs, smiles, the word 'I love you' would have been spoken much often and wholeheartedly, many more parties of happy birthdays spent with only close families rather than grand ones... 

"Ma'am?" Jun Seo turned around interuppting the girl's deep thoughts, "We're here."

"A-Ah," she lightly shook her head, "So we are... I'll be going now. Goodbye, Jun Seo-ssi." Hyerin waved at the man as she left the car, spotting Jungkook and the rest of his friends. Jin must have notice a presence behind them, as he spun around and a big smile was plastered on his face as he saw the girl, "Hyerin!" Shyly, the girl waved at him as Hoseok came rushing over - slinging his arm over her shoulders, softly ruffling her hair. Jealously rised in the other girls, how could a girl who moved less than a few months be able to gain th attention of the popular guys of the school? If looks were able to kill, the girl would have been murdered multiple times. 

"Hyerin-ssi!" 

Hyerin stopped in her tracks as she turned to the source of the voice, "Baekhyun-ssi..." The boy gave her a slight wave as his friends dragged him away, he protested - eyes glued to the girl before he was out of her sight. tugged into a slight pout before Jungkook snapped his finger in front of her, "What are you staring at?" The girl shook her head as the boy looked at where she was staring at, he coudln't seem to find the person that had called her out. "You're having lunch with us, right?" Namjoon asked, "Jin cooked something especially for you!"

"Yah," Jin smacked the back his head, "It was suppose to be a damn secret, Kim Namjoon!"

"We're going out tonight," Jungkook told her, "You wanna tag along? It's gonna be fun, you know? Just us and you, running and wandering into the endless night." Hyerin scoffed, "On a school night?" He tilted his head, "We'd just skip school. No harm done." He flashed her a smile that made her heart thump, an odd feeling that she never had felt before. The girl shook her head, "I have plans. So, I can't."

"Plans?" Taehyung asked, "With who? Your boyfriend?"

Jungkook elbowed the older as Hyerin chuckled, "Ani, my ballet recital today." She sighed, remembering the last feew days with little sleep due to her busy practicing. The guys stared at her for a moent before Hoseok blurted out, "You do ballet?"

"And a few other things," she rubbed her tired eyes, they noticed the dark eyebags forming as a yawn escaped her lips. "Oh, can we come?" Jimin grabbed her arms, swinging them side to side, "We can come, right? We can watch out lil Rin dancing on stage." He suddenly hugged her, storking her hair, "You grow up so fast." Jungkook pried him away from the blushing girl as Jimin kept on pestering whether they could attend her recital. "Aish, Jimin," Yoongi sealed the boy's mouth, "you can't just ask someone if we can come on a very importan-"

"You can come."

"B-bwo?" Yoongi stuttered at the girls statement. "You guys can come, I'll reserve the seats," she beamed, "No one's coming to watch except for Jun Seo, so I guess it would be alright." She took out her phone, texting someone, "Just dress nicely, like really nicely. I'll have a car pick you guys up at..." The girl trailed off as she remembered she didn't knew where they live. 

"Just pick us up at the arcade we always go, the one near school. You know that one, right?" Jin answered her as she nodded, sending the text and placing her phone back into her pocket. "We get to watch little Rin perform," Namjoon slung his arm over her shoulder, a habit they were so used to be doing. Jimin snapped his fingers together, "Rin! That's our new nickname for you. Little Rin." Hyerin smiled as they finally headed to their respective classes, "Little Rin huh? I like that..." 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Do you think we dressed appropriately?" Jimin asked as he fixed his hair. Many people passed by them, staring at the smartly dressed boys. Taehyuung even winked at one of the passing pedestrians, causing her to

Please log in to read the full chapter