Because Of Them, You Suffered

SECRETS ( HIATUS & UNDER EDITING )
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been a few days since Hyerin had been discharged from the hospital, there was no injuries or anything wrong with her but Jun Seo noticed that the girl had become distant - just when he thought she was beginning to open up. Jun Seo requested the boys to keep an eye on her and to report to him in case anything out of the ordinary happened. "What exactly happened to you, Kim Hyerin?" Jun Seo muttered to himself as he observed the girl walking to school, barely speaking a single word to the boys around her. 

HYERIN POV 

Ever since I was discharged, the feeling of being watched came back. That eerie feeling were something or someone is observing your every move, memorising your schedule, following you... Just a whole other level of obsession and craziness. I can never get a good night' rest these nights, tossing and turning only to wake up with beads of cold sweat and I swear to god I feel like someone's watching me in my own room. It feels as if no where is safe, everyone and everything is a threat. What if the people are school were in it too? What it Jungkook and his friends are part of it? What if Jun Seo was too? The thoughts swirling in my mind made me dizzy and nauseous. Standing up from my seat, I asked the teacher for permission to head to the bathroom. 

I sighed as I saw my reflection, it seems like I had gotten pale. "Let's just wash up..." I thought, splashing the cold water a couple of times on my face. Just as I was about to look at my reflection, I saw something red behind me. A message that caught me off guard as I sprinted out of the bathroom. 

YOU ARE MINE 

 

NO ONE POV 

The voice laughed maniacally as he enjoyed watching the girl live in fear, they were starting to doubt if their plan would ever work. Hyerin had seemed to work up some confidence and strength, but with a simple mind trick - she was once again in their hands. "These meddling teenagers," one of them chuckled, "They don't know what'll hit them."

"Even the girl doesn't know what she's in," another spoke up, "She'll be an easy target." 

"How wouldn't she? We've been playing with her mind for so long, I didn't even think the girl would stay sane," another stepped inside the room where their meetings would always be held with only one subject - Kim Hyerin. 

"The old woman was right after all," the first one scoffed, "The girl will make the strongest of them fall for her."

"I don't really get the plan though," one yawned, rubbing their eyes, "Why don't we just go and kill them? Isn't that easier?"

The leader of them all began to laugh, "Yes, but not as fun. We'll use the girl as our little weapon." The person sipped his wine down, "When a vampire falls in love, it's forever. Through life and death."

"So, what's the point?"

"Vampires tend to be a little crazy when it come to love, young one. If they can't have their mate, then it will feel as if their whole world has stopped and poof, the vampire will die of a broken heart."

"Like literally die because a broken heart?"

"Yes, literally die because of a mere pititful thing. The group will start to become weak with the loss of one member, that's when we'll ambush them."

"I can see why you're the leader now," one chuckled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

They say we do crazy things for love, well Hyerin suppose that it was true. You can have everything in the world, but love was one of the many things you could never buy no matter how much g

Please log in to read the full chapter