Friends~ (EDITED)

SECRETS ( HIATUS & UNDER EDITING )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyerin POV

I peeked one of my eyes open and groaned when I heard the sound of the morning alarm. I cursed under my breath as I stopped the alarm and sat up, no use trying to get some more sleep now. As I began to get ready, memories of the boys began to play in my mind. Maybe they weren't so bad after all. 

I was tying my hair when I heard a soft knock. "Ma'am?" Jun Seo called out, "Breakfast is ready. I'll be waiting near the car." I heard his faint footsteps walk away from my door. I headed downstairs and saw the large breakfast meal in front of me, the maid smiling as she saw me. "Would you like some tea?" she asked politely. Mother and father must've hired new people... I mentally groaned at the thought, that meant there would be more people at the house. "Just orange juice, please," I requested as she poured me a glass. There was cereal, waffles, pancakes, fruits, hard-boiled eggs, porridge... My eyes simply widened at the number of food that would be wasted. I took some of the stacks of pancakes as the maid poured syrup, I asked, "Wouldn't you like to join me?" She was surprised by my request, "M-ma'am, I cannot do such thing." 

"It's Hyerin and yes you can," I pointed at the seat next to me, "Just take a seat and have anything while I'm here." I ushered her to sit down, which she did oh so awkwardly. We ate in silence before I noticed that I had to get a move on. I wiped my mouth and grabbed my bag, waving the maid goodbye as I rushed out the door.  

"Isn't it a great day today?" Jun Seo mentioned as he drove out of the house grounds. "When did appa and omma get the new people in the house?" I asked - I could always count on Jun Seo for information. "They've been looking for people since before you moved here. They started working today," he  sighed, "There's cooks, maids, gardeners and a driver for your omma and appa.'

"They didn't a hire a new driver for me, right?"

Jun Seo chuckled as he noticed the small worried tone in my voice, "I've been working for your family for 10 years and I've been praised by you as the most efficient driver you've ever had. I don't think they'll replace me." I gave out a sigh of relief , looking out the window and gave out a yelp of surprise. It was the boys walking towards school, talking and laughing. I noticed a car stopping beside them and a girl came out. She was talking to Jungkook when he replied something that made the girl rush back to her car, driving away with an obviously dissatisfied look. "Jun Seo," she tapped the man's shoulder, "Can you do me a favour?" 

NO ONE POV

The boys were walking to school like usual when a red car stopped by beside them. "It's Jaemi," Yoongi noted as the rest of them cringed. The girl went out from her car and linked her arm with Jungkook's. "Oppa~" she cooed which made the rest of them mentally gang, including the boy himself, "You wanna ride to school with me?" She gave him a seductive wink, tugging his arm before he slipped out of her hold. "No thanks,Jaemi," he took a step away from her, "Don't want your filthy smell all over

Please log in to read the full chapter