You're cute (EDITED)

SECRETS ( HIATUS & UNDER EDITING )
Please log in to read the full chapter

P.E

One of Hye Rin most disliked lesson. It wasn’t that she wasn’t good in sports, she was - she was an athlete at her old schools. “Listen up students!” the teacher said, “I want each and every one of you to run 5-“

The students groaned.

The teacher continued, ignoring his students' whines, “I want all of you to run 5 laps around the field! Anyone who doesn’t finish it in under 7 minutes, you owe me 30 push ups!” The students started muttering stuff under their breaths before the teacher blew his whistle, “What are you waiting for? RUN!”

The students scrambled and quickly started running. Hyerin slowly started to pass by each and every one of them and by the 3rd lap, the girl was ahead of everyone else. “How… can… she… have… so much… energy?” Jimin said in between pants. “Jimin," Taehyung panted, "I see the light~" Jimin shoved the laughing boy away as he tried to match up with Jungkook's pace. The younger one began to chuckle watching his short hyung run. Hyerin finished up the 5 lap run in under 5 minutes and she sat down, drinking down some water to rehydrate herself. Jungkook joined her a few moments later followed by Taehyung and Jimin. Jimin and Taehyung immediately laid down on the ground, their chest heaving up and down from the running. Hyerin handed them some water as she wiped the sweat from her forehead. 

"You...sure run fast," Jungkook panted, continuing to drink the water. 

"Athlete," she chuckled as Jimin was fighting with Taehyung over who finished first. 

"Hyung," Jungkook's voice made the two turn, " I finished first." The pair quickly stood up and began to smack the boy as Hyerin simply watched the scene in front of her. 

~GIRLS CHANGING ROOM~

“Well, well, well. Who’s this?”

Jaemi walked over to Hyerin followed closely by her two best friends. Before they set the plan in motion, Jaemi was 'kind' enough to let her go with a warning first.

“You're the new girl, right?” Jaemi walked up to Hyerin who nodded and quickly zipped up her jacket and tried to walk past her. “I’m Jaemi,” the girl stopped Hyerin and before she knew it, the three girl’s had blocked her path, “This is Yeri and Nara, my friends.”

Hyerin quickly mumbled a “Nice to meet you,” before she felt herself getting pushed onto the wall. Jaemi trapped Hyerin as she spat out at her, "I'm here to give you a 'little' warning." Jaemi emphasized on the word 'little'. Nara and Yeri held onto the girl's shoulders as Jaemi whispered into her ear, "Don't you ever, I mean ever, talk to Jungkook again. I'm nice enough to give you a warning, but if you chose to ignore it," she scoffed, "Well, we'll get to that some other time." Hyerin glared at the girl as she shoved her out of the way. 

"You think I'm actually afraid of someone like you," Hyerin scoffed, "You must think you're so high and mighty." Jaemi cupped the girl's face to he

Please log in to read the full chapter