Hyejin *Part 1*

SECRETS ( HIATUS & UNDER EDITING )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Love is a funny thing, really. To vampires is was something that they could only do once, a second time was almost difficult or rarely to happen. It was hundred's of years ago, the time when they were still new to all this vampire concept was when the strongest amongst them fell in love with a human. 

"Hyejin!" Jungkook called out, smiling brightly as he saw his lovely mate, "What are you doing?" The boy rolled down beside her on the soft grass, observing what his precious beauty was doing. 

"I'm trying to draw," she muttered, "The pretty trees over there. See? Right over there. But I can't see it well." The girl sighed while Jungkook chuckled at her cute pout and pinched her nose. "Will it help if I describe it?" he questioned, well vampires did have a very sharp sense of sight so he could practically see the trees up close. The girl nodded eagerly as the boy began to describe the tree as the rest of the guys watched them from afar. "There's nothing to report," Jimin saluted at them, "We checked around the area and there seems to be no threat to the princess." The eldest, Jin nodded understandingly as Taehyung and Jimin joined in the lovebirds. The rest of them just stood there, guarding the princess from the distance. 

Hyejin was a princess if you didn't catch on. Born into royalty and riches, numerous threats received to catch the girl. Her parents were always busy so to keep her guarded and safe, they ordered 7 of the best palace guards to become her royal bodyguards who followed her everywhere. But with a relationship that close, feelings are bound to bloom. 

"It must be great to be a vampire," the girl muttered as she placed her scroll aside, "You get to live longer, wonder around the Earth for hundred or thousands of year, do anything you could imagine of." She sighed, "While I'm stuck inside the walls of the palace forever." Jungkook placed his chin on her shoulder, "But being alive forever would be useless if you don't spend it with someone you love." Hyejin gagged at the boy's words, earning a few laughs from Jimin and Taehyung. They knew that Jungkook had already fallen in love with Hyejin and vice versa. That was one of the reasons they tried as hard as they could to protect both of them. Jungkook was a very powerful vampire, his skills reaching another level and love was something that made vulnerable. It was a trade in vampires that they soon learned to despise, vampires can die when their mate dies. A vampire can love only one person so much that when that mate dies, they'll be broken hearted to the point it can kill them. Hyejin being a princess didn't exactly help their situation, she was a target many other wanted. If the princess goes missing or worse, dead, war could happen and the peace would be broken.

"Come on," Jungkook tugged her arm, "We have to get back to the palace. It's getting dark." The girl nodded as she took her items before proceeding to walk beside Jungkook. Having a relationship in the royal palace was strictly forbidden, one of the reasons the two had to keep their best to stay under the radar. The 8 of them accompanied her, chatting all the way - their laughter was a usual thing heard in the palace grounds. "Your Highness!" someone called out, making them turn around,=. 

"Baek-ssi?" Hyejin chuckled at the boy who was out of breath as he handed her something. "This," he whispered into her ear, "Open it when you're alone." He pressed  a finger in front of his lips before he bowed and walked away. "What's that?" Yoongi asked, trying to get it out of her tiny hands. "Nothing," she firmly gripped it, "If  you would excuse me, I need to get some sleep." She bid them good night before entering her room. An odd feeling lingered with the boys before they headed out for

Please log in to read the full chapter