Acquaintances or Friends? (EDITED)

SECRETS ( HIATUS & UNDER EDITING )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Before the girl could properly answer his question (mind you, she was going for a polite, "Thanks but no thanks."), her stomach gave out a low grumble and the boy chuckled before he pulled her arm. "Come on. I'm not going to take a no as answer after hearing that," he held her arm as they went down the escalator and headed to a fast food restaurant. He continued to drag her up until the counter as they waited patiently for their turn, "What do you wanna eat? I'm gonna get Set C, looks delicious am I right?" The girl's eyes widened as she realized he was still holding onto her arm, "M-my arm..." The boy looked down to see his hand still wrapped around her arm and snorted as he intertwined their finger, causing her eyes to widen even more. "If you wanted to hold my hand," he winked, "You could've just asked." Yoongi couldn't help himself, he found the girl cuter as time passed even if they had just formally met. exactly how did he even had the guts to do that? She didn't even know his name for god sake! His phone suddenly began to vibrate as their turn came up next. "Just order whatever you want, Jin's calling. Be back in a sec," he slipped his hands from hers (and truthfully, she had liked his warm hands) and handed her some cash. Jin was nagging on the other line, asking where in the world did the boy wander off to as he explained himself. 

"What would you like to order, Miss?" the cashier asked. 

"Oh, yes... Um, one Set C and Set A, please," she gave the cashier a soft smile as she took out her own cash and paid the amount. The man called back the orders and in a matter of minutes, her orders were done. Yoongi came back and helped her carry the tray of food as she looked for an unoccupied table. As they sat down, awkwardness began to settle down. Yoongi cleared his throat and extended his hand, "Min Yoongi, nice to meet you." The girl firmly shook his hand, "Kim Hyerin." Both of them let off short laughs as they heard a familiar voice calling them out. 

Namjoon and Hoseok waved at the two figures before they sat down on the table next to the pair. "You must be Kim Hyerin," Namjoon smiled at her, "I'm Kim Namjoon and this is Jung Hoseok." Hyerin simply nodded as Hoseok flashed her a bright smile and snatched a french fry from Yoongi's set. "Yah," Yoongi glared, "Get your own." Hoseok pouted when he noticed that the girl had barely touched hers and stared at it longingly. Hyerin

Please log in to read the full chapter