Hi again? (EDITED)

SECRETS ( HIATUS & UNDER EDITING )
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyerin  POV

The sun was shining on my face as I groaned, morning had come. I heard the sound of a car’s engine and knew that my parents were just about to leave home. They were barely home most of the time, they had their breakfast, lunch and dinner in fancy restaurants while I had to either cook (something that I’m good at but very lazy to do) or walk for five minutes to the nearest restaurant. I tried to recall my mother cooking a meal for me in my childhood days but sadly, no memory began to pop up - they've always been too busy. Most girls would think it would be a privileged to be able to afford such meals that cost an arm and a leg, but I had gotten sick of the taste. Chefs and maids used to work in my old house but as my parents had moved to a house nearer to shops and restaurants, they simply left me with a credit card and wads of cash to spend to my heart's content. 

Opening the door to my walk-in closet, I grabbed a white t-shirt and a pair of boyfriend jeans paired with my favorite pair of  red converse highs. It was still quite chilly in the morning, so I grabbed my red plaid jacket before heading out to grab some quick breakfast. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I sat down inside the cozy cafe with my iced caramel macchiato and a random doughnut I picked out. It was still early so the cafe wasn't very full and crowded, something that I was hoping for. Sipping my drink, I observed some of the customers around. A man in a neat suit, his eyes glued to the laptop - probably getting some last minute documents done, a young woman sketching on a book and I saw some rolls of  fabric in a bag near her feet - probably works at a clothing company until my eyes rested on a woman  probably in her mid 30s as she read a book while cradling her infant, just a mother enjoying some time alone as she took care of her child,  I assumed. 

“Why did you want to come here? It’s so early~”

"Come on, I'm lazy to cook and you guys keep pestering me for food."

The doors to the cafe opened and seven boys walked in, I noticed that it was the group from my own school. One of them wasn't so familiar but I guessed he was a part of them too. I turned to check my phone when one of them called out my name. 

 

NO ONE POV

 

Jin was dragging his ‘kids’ to the cafe, he didn't feel like cooking so early in the morning and the rest of them were starving. He remembered the cafe he had vi

Please log in to read the full chapter