First Day In A New School

SECRETS ( HIATUS & UNDER EDITING )
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyerin! Kim Hyerin! Come down this instance, you do not want to be late on the first day of school- that's a bad first impression," her mother yelled as Hyerin dashed down the stairs. Her long wavy brown hair was tied into a neat ponytail and she bowed to her parents before quickly heading towards the car. The driver, Lee Jun Seo, bowed and opened the door before she slipped inside and closed it shut. Hyerin took a glance back and saw her parents heading the opposite direction- they were heading to work as usual. She pulled back her hair tie and released her wavy hair, that ponytail really hurt her scalp.

 

"Jun Seo-ssi, just stop the car here. I can get to school by foot from here," she flashed the driver a small smile as he pulled over. "Is it going to be like this everyday,ma'am? Just like usual?" he peeked his head out the window after she got out. "Yes," she looked in front of her and saw a few students with the same uniform as hers, "And as usual keep it a secret from mother and father." Jun Seo nodded as the girl started to walk away from the expensive looking car. Jun Seo watched the girl walk away for a few minutes before he drove off. The girl let her hair cover her face as she quickly walked into the school grounds.

 

"Kim Hyerin?" a woman, in her mid-30ss entered the office where Hye Rin was waiting at. She quickly stood up and bowed politely to the woman. "I am Mrs.Jae, your class teacher. Please follow me as I show your way to your class," Mrs.Jae smiled at her in a sweet matter but the girl simply nodded, not returning the smile. The teacher was very interested in Hyerin, she even asked her the reason she transferred to Heanam High School when the school she attended was much better. "My parents were transferred here," was her answer. "Our school might not be as big and grand as your old school but I assure you, it will be just the same," she patted the young girl's shoulder and stepped into a very noisy room- Hyerin's new classroom to be exact.

"Students, settle down and please return to your original seats!" she scolded and the sound of hurried footsteps meant they were rushing, "Very well. Today, I would like to introduce all of you to our new student who will

Please log in to read the full chapter