Chapter 9 Part 1

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel Chapter 9 Part 1 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Youngjae."

 

"Hm?"

 

I quickly opened my eyes at the sound of my name. JB hyung looked down at me with a tired expression. His eyes were a little red and he looked like he was just sleeping a few minutes ago. 

 

"I fell asleep." I mumbled.

 

"Me too. We're here." he said.

 

I noticed that it was so noisy and people were standing around. They were starting to take out their bags and the flight attendants started helping people with their bags. 

 

How did I sleep through all this noise?

 

Since I've never been on a plane before, it's all amazing to me. JB hyung has had chances to go to China and all over because of his job, but I've never traveled outside of Seoul or Mokpo.

 

I've never even been to Jeju island. The one time my family planned to go together, we had to cancel it because my sister needed to go to the hospital. She ended up having my nephew that day.

 

When JB hyung and I arrived at Incheon airport and finished checking our bags we had to sit and wait for the plane to come. We waited about a whole hour before JB hyung finally said that it was time to start walking to our gate. 

 

We went through another security before I finally saw the entrance. When JB hyung and I were walking through the entrance I was so close to him. I was so amazed. It was all so unreal.

 

In my mind I was thinking how amazing it is. I was thinking that maybe I had a stupid look on my face as we got on the plane.

 

JB hyung just laughed at me all the way until we sat down in the plane. I think everyone could see that it was my first time traveling. 

 

I was a little scared.

 

I remember asking JB hyung over and over again if it was scary, and when the plane lifted in the air I remember grabbing his arm tightly because I was so scared. My heart was beating so fast.

 

I didn't admit that I was scared, but I think my face looked like I was scared because JB hyung just laughed and tried to calm me down.

 

I didn't think I would fall asleep so easily on the plane I was so scared of. 

 

"Here's your bag. Don't drop your camera." JB hyung handed me my shoulder bag and I opened my eyes wider, realizing that almost everyone was out of the plane already.

 

A flight attendant smiled at me and I smiled back and quickly hurried up.

 

We're in Japan.

 

"Let's go." 

 

"Huh? Yeah. Let's go!" I yelled, laughing loudly.

 

I followed JB hyung very closely. I didn't know that airports have so many people. When we were leaving Incheon airport, there weren't a lot of people as I thought there would be. 

 

But this airport in Japan has a lot of people.

 

"It's so crowded." I said loudly.

 

"Follow me closely." JB hyung replied.

 

"Wait. Wait. Let me start recording then." I said, quickly turning on my camera and pointing it towards the many people. JB hyung stopped and waited for me so I quickly finished and we continued walking. 

 

"Don't lose me. Follow me closely." JB hyung suddenly said again. 

 

I laughed. "Ok." I said loudly, so he could hear me. I thought he would be irritated that I keep sticking close to him, but it seems that JB hyung isn't.

 

"What is this airport called again?" I asked. 

 

"Narita." JB hyung suddenly said. "Narita International airport." he said.

 

"Wow!" I laughed loudly and tried to clap with the camera in my hand. "Narita International airport." I repeated. "Did that sound right?" I asked laughing. 

 

JB hyung just laughed. I continued following him closely. 

 

"It's really busy. I wonder what time it is." I said loudly.

 

"It's only a little past two. We left around midnight." JB suddenly said.

 

Two hours. That wasn't long.

 

"It's longer to Hong Kong." 

 

"What?" I walked faster to catch up with JB hyung. He was walking so fast and even though it's almost three in the morning there are a lot of people at the airport. 

 

"Jackson wants to take us to Hong Kong. Do you know how long that usually is?" he asked.

 

"No." I replied.

 

He glanced at me. "It's almost three hours. I thought I was going to die." he said laughing.

 

Three hours?

 

I laughed loudly and continued following him. We seemed to be following the crowd of people that came out of our plane.

 

"Are you still recording this?" JB suddenly asked. I laughed. "It's for memories. I've never been out of Seoul or Mokpo. Now we're in Japan." I said chuckling.

 

He just started laughing again.

 

"I think it will be fun to watch this when we get back." I replied. He just continued laughing and I continued recording and trying to match his fast walking. 

 

"Are we going to get our bag?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. Let's hope it doesn't take so long. I'm tired." JB replied.

 

I could tell he was really tired. He's not joking around and laughing at my nervousness like he was before we got on the plane. When he woke me up earlier, it really looked like JB hyung didn't get a lot of sleep in the plane.

 

"Did you sleep in the plane?" I asked.

 

"Only a little." he replied.

 

Also, sometimes when JB hyung is really really tired, he usually replies with short answers. I think it's easy to tell when JB hyung is mad or tired. 

 

"Let's hope to get out of here soon then." 

 

"We have to have our bag checked again and then exchange money then we'll get a taxi and go to the hotel." JB said. "There's the bags." 

 

He pointed at a machine. It looked like everyone in our plane was standing waiting. The machine was turning around in circles and a lot of bags were on it. 

 

I was surprised when JB hyung suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the machine. 

 

I thought JB hyung was joking when he said he hoped to get out of the airport soon, but we ended up waiting about half an hour just for our one bag. The machine continued going and going but we couldn't find our big bag. 

 

I checked my watch over and over again.

 

When JB hyung finally saw the bag and grabbed it I wanted to jump in joy. But I didn't have time because we had to keep moving. 

 

We continued walking, so close to being out of the crowded airport. At least this is what JB hyung said. He sounded excited to finally be leaving the airport. I could tell that he's still tired.

 

We had to have the bags checked again but they didn't check it as much as they did at the airport in Seoul. I had to put my camera away though.

 

We finally finished and they told us we could go. I took out my camera again and started recording. 

 

"What time is it?" JB hyung suddenly asked me.

 

I laughed. He has a watch on too but he decides to ask me.

 

"It's 3:30" I quickly replied.

 

"Let's hurry and get money." 

 

I laughed and nodded, following JB hyung. I can only follow him because he has more experience in traveling. JB hyung has more experience in everything that I don't. 

 

It's embarrassing to admit it, but it's true. 

 

When we finally exchanged some of our money, JB hyung then told me to wait at the money exchange desk. I stood there waiting with the bags for exactly ten minutes before he came back.

 

He put on his shoulder bag and grabbed our big bag suddenly. I quickly gathered my stuff and stared at him. 

 

"We got a taxi. Let's go." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

I nodded and quickly followed him finally out of the airport. 

 

I don't know why I imagined that Japan will be something I've never seen before. When I see Tokyo on TV, it's usually big city lights, a lot of flashy lights and people walking around in very strange colorful fashion.

 

When we finally walked out of the airport and I saw what looks like the outside of the Incheon airport, I wanted to laugh. I guess Jackson hyung is right, I am a little innocent and gullible. 

 

"It's like the airport at home." I said laughing, recording the same scene we left in Seoul.

 

JB hyung laughed and nodded. "What were you expecting?" he asked.

 

"Something big." I replied laughing. 

 

"You watch too many movies." he said, laughing at me. I hit him on the arm and laughed with him at my stupidness. 

 

We quickly got in the taxi and the drive to the hotel began in silence. JB hyung didn't say anything and I started thinking that he was asleep. I suddenly felt nervous because he still hasn't told me where we are going. 

 

I turned towards the window and started recording when suddenly the taxi driver started speaking in Japanese. I stared at the back on his head and then quickly put my camera away and patted JB hyung's arm.  

 

The only Japanese I know is how to introduce myself and a few words. I think it's easier than learning English, but I was only taught English, which I'm still not very good at. 

 

I watched at JB hyung moved forward and started showing the driver a map. He pointed at a direction and then spoke out some Japanese. It sounded like was just saying the address. 

 

I didn't know JB hyung could speak Japanese.

 

I stared, surprised. 

 

JB hyung suddenly pulled out his phone from his pocket and then started calling someone. I watched as he handed the phone to the taxi driver and the frown on the taxi drivers face disappeared for a while as he talked to whoever was on the phone with him.

 

Finally he gave JB hyung his phone back and said ok and good in English. 

 

"Is there something wrong?" I whispered.

 

"No. It's fine. We're almost there." JB hyung replied.

 

"Ah...ok...but hyung...you can speak Japanese?" I whispered. JB hyung glanced at me. "Not really." he replied. "That was the address." 

 

"I thought so." I said, laughing.

 

"Hey." 

 

I continued laughing as he reached for me and pulled me close to him, beginning to mess up my hair when I quickly stopped him by grabbing his arm.

 

"You know..." I paused, chuckling. JB hyung turned to look at me in confusion. I smiled wide. "It's Valentine's Day hyung." I said.

 

He looked shocked, slowly letting me go. "That's right." he said.

 

The original plan was to arrive the same day we left, but since the plane was late and we spent so much time at both of the airports we've arrived on Valentine's Day.

 

I watched as JB hyung ran a hand through his hair and sighed. 

 

"I have something for you hyung." I said. He looked at me and I smiled and opened my shoulder bag. "I hope nothing happened to it." I said.

 

I could tell he was staring at me hard when I managed to finally pull out the box of chocolates I bought two days ago. I decided the only thing I can do is give JB hyung a box of chocolates. What else can I do exactly? 

 

"Mark hyung said you have to say Happy Valentine's Day too." I said chuckling.

 

JB hyung just stared at the box of chocolates and I stared at him nervously. 

 

"You know...I thought you wouldn't like this type of stuff. You don't right? But I was thinking...what should I get JB hyung for Valentine's Day?" I looked up at him and laughed. "Because I'm not a girl right? So I was nervous. Finally I just bought chocolates and a present. It's bad right? What was I thinking? I can throw it away if you want." I said nervously laughing. I started to put the chocolates back in my bag.

 

"Hey." 

 

I lifted my head and JB hyung lifted his hand and took the chocolates from me. "Happy Valentine's Day." he suddenly said. 

 

I was already nervous so I couldn't get even more nervous. I stared at him, slowly smiled, and nodded. "Happy Valentine's Day hyung." I replied clapping, looking at my feet because my heart was beating so fast and I suddenly felt embarrassed. 

 

"You said a present." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

I glanced at him. "That's for later." I said smiling.

 

"A surprise?" he asked.

 

I laughed and nodded, looking away again because JB hyung was staring at me so hard.

 

There's something wrong with me. Why do I suddenly feel so strange? JB hyung stares at me all the time. This is not something new.

 

"Hey! Choi Youngjae. I said look over there."

 

I turned my head and barely saw the many preety lights we were driving by. 

 

"It's so preety." I said, my eyes going wide. "Wait." I quickly said, taking out my camera once again. 

 

I turned back to JB hyung and he stared at me. "I didn't record it." I said frowning.

 

JB hyung stared at me and started laughing. He pushed the camera away. "Enough with the camera. We have the whole week here." he said.

 

I slowly smiled. 

 

"That's right." I said, smiling wide.

 

A short silence passed.

 

"If you don't sleep every day." I joked.

 

"Hey." 

 

I laughed as JB hyung reached for me once again. I flinched when his arm wrapped around my shoulders and he pulled me close to him. I quickly started apologizing again and again. 

 

"You. Ano...Here. This." 

 

We both stopped and looked at the taxi driver. He was pointing at something so I turned my head to see a really big building with bright lights and large windows. I've never seen a hotel so big before. It looks like the type of hotels that celebrities always stay at. 

 

"Your mouth is hanging open." JB hyung suddenly said. "Don't drool."

 

I quickly closed my mouth. JB hyung laughed loudly and started trying to talk to the taxi driver again. We finally figured out how to pay the man and he even got out to help us with the one big bag that had both of our clothes.

 

We thought that was it but suddenly he started walking into the hotel with our bags.

 

"What is he doing?" I asked, laughing.

 

"I asked my friend to tell him to help us when we get here." JB hyung replied.

 

"You have a friend in Japan?"

 

I watched as the taxi driver spoke to someone. Finally he walked to us and nodded and pointed at the person he spoke to. JB hyung showed this person a paper and we walked to a desk. They checked us in and gave us two card keys. 

 

Before we knew it we were inside the elevator. 

 

"When we came here for one of the concerts, we had a dinner party with the crew and I met a guy who speaks Korean. He said to call him if I needed any help when I come to Japan." JB hyung finally replied to my question earlier downstairs. 

 

"Ah...so Jackson hyung is right." I said chuckling.

 

"Huh?" JB glanced at me. He looked confused. I continued laughing.

 

"JB hyung is so cool!" I yelled out what Jackson hyung always yells out. 

 

"Hey. What are you saying so suddenly? I thought Jackson was here." he said. I could tell he was laughing. Just like Jackson hyung, JB hyung also likes to be praised, even though he doesn't admit it. 

 

I laughed at him. 

 

We finally made it to the door of our hotel room after such a long time at the airport, and a long taxi drive. "Wait a minute." I said, quickly taking out my camera.

 

"Hey. I'm tired." JB hyung said. 

 

I laughed and quickly apologized. "But we have to get this. Please." I said, recording the door. I turned to JB hyung and he put a hand on the camera, covering his face. "Don't record me." he said.

 

I laughed and nodded, turning back to the door. "Try your card." he said. I nodded and used the key card and the door unlocked. I opened the door and walked in, recording everything. JB hyung followed me and lights suddenly .

 

I stood frozen near the bathroom door as I saw the two big windows and two big beds.

 

"Wow." I said. "Are you sure this is the room hyung? Are you actually from a rich family?" I asked, turning to him. 

 

JB hyung laughed and walked past me. He fell on the bed next to the window, stretched, and yawned loudly. 

 

"Let's go to sleep." he said.

 

I continued standing there in silence, not only because the room is so big and everything looks expensive, but also for another reason.

 

"Hey. What's wrong? Why are you just standing there?" 

 

I put the camera on a table and turned to face him. JB hyung was laying on his back with both hands under his head. His eyes were closed. "There are two beds." I said. 

 

He opened his eyes and turned to look at me. He looked confused for a little before he suddenly laughed loudly and got up. A hand landed in my hair, and I just stared at him. "Did you want to sleep together? We can pull the beds together." he said, walking back towards the bed he was just laying on. 

 

"No." I felt my face heating up in embarrassment. "I mean...I thought you would get a room with one bed. I like this though. Thank you Jaebum hyung." I said, my heart beating loudly.

 

He suddenly started clapping and I stared at him confused.

 

"You said Jaebum." JB hyung said laughing loudly.

 

"What? What are you suddenly saying? What are you so happy about?" I asked, walking over to him to hit his arm. He just continued laughing and clapping. I could feel my heart beat getting louder and louder as I stared at him and smiled. 

 

What is this feeling again?

 

"Hey. Choi Youngjae." JB hyung suddenly stopped laughing and we caught eyes. He suddenly looked serious. 

 

How can he go from laughing to serious so quickly?

 

"Don't worry. I didn't plan on doing anything with you but celebrating a holiday. Stop being so scared of me." he suddenly said.

 

My eyes went wide and I walked away nervously chuckling. I grabbed the bags and moved them towards the middle of the room. 

 

"I'm not." I said.

 

"But you are." he suddenly said. I glanced at him and he was sitting up on the bed now. We suddenly started playing the staring game. My heart beat was getting louder and louder so I looked away first. 

 

"It's ok to think like that Youngjae." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

I quickly walked up to him. "I'm not." I said again, hoping my serious face changed his mind about how I felt. It's really not that I'm scared of JB hyung. I'm scared of everything else besides him. Everything that we do, everything that will happen, this is what I'm really scared of, not JB hyung.

 

"Besides what do you mean nothing will happen? It's not like I'm a girl or something hyung. I'm not scared to sleep on the same bed with you. We do it all the time. We're both guys." I said. 

 

JB hyung just stared at me. I couldn't tell what his face meant. "What? You're always staring at me so strange. I'm going to go take a shower then." I said, nervously laughing and walking over to the bags. 

 

"Idiot. You don't have to be a girl to be scared. Don't worry Youngjae. We can do something, but I won't do anything you don't want." he said.

 

"Ahh..." I turned to look at him. JB hyung was laying back down on the bed with his hands under his head and his eyes closed. 

 

"You're embarrased?" he suddenly asked. 

 

"I'm not." I replied, turning to look back at the bags, my heart beat going crazy. I hoped JB hyung didn't hear it.

 

He suddenly laughed. "That face says you're embarrased." he said. I quickly turned to look at him and he was laying on his side, staring at me. 

 

I watched as he slowly got up and walked towards me. "I'm going to go take a shower first." he said. I continued staring at him, then my eyes caught the camera.

 

"Ah, no! What? What should I do?" I yelled. JB hyung turned to look at me. "What is it?" he asked.

 

I lifted the camera. "I recorded all of that." I replied, laughing nervously.

 

JB hyung stared at me before laughing loudly. I watched him as he walked into the bathroom.

 

"I'm an idiot." I mumbled, sitting down on my bed. 

 

I really did record everything we were talking about. I sat on the bed wondering if I could delete the parts where we were talking about the beds and being scared. My face suddenly felt warm thinking about it again.

 

I know the guys will want to see the video it when we return.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

I lifted my head. JB hyung had a towel around his waist and another trying to dry his hair. 

 

How long was I sitting here?

 

I lifted the camera and smiled.

 

"Hey. Are you recording?" he asked me.

 

"N-no." I laughed. "I wouldn't do that." I replied.

 

JB hyung nodded and walked to our bags. He open the big bag and found some comfortable clothes to put on. He picked out a shirt that looks like a shirt I have, but at this point we share too many clothes.

 

Since we do the laundry together sometimes are clothes get mixed. We've never mixed underwear though. Unlike Jackson hyung, JB hyung is very strict about his underwear. Once his underwear got mixed up in my stuff. When I asked JB hyung he quickly pulled it away from me.

 

He gets embarrassed about stuff like this but everything else JB hyung can do. It's funny every time I think about it. 

 

"Hey! What are you thinking about?"

 

"Huh."

 

"You're smiling like an idiot." JB hyung suddenly said. 

 

"What? You're so mean. I'm not." I said, laughing loudly.

 

"Then go shower. I'm going to call Jinyoung's friend. We need someone to show us around. My friend is busy with his girlfriend later today." he suddenly said. 

 

I laughed "I thought you were confident hyung." I said. 

 

"Hey." JB hyung mumbled. I laughed loudly and got up, apologizing. 

 

"You're hungry right? I'll get us some food too." he suddenly said.

 

I turned around and stared at him. "It's so late. Or is it early?" I looked at the clock and my stomach suddenly made a noise. We both stared at each other and laughed loudly.

 

"Ok. Food!" I yelled.

 

JB hyung laughed loudly. 

 

"I'll go take a shower hyung." I said.

 

I left the room laughing while JB hyung was on the phone. I decided to take a long time in the shower. My muscles hurt from the plane ride. The plane is actually very uncomfortable.

 

When I returned, JB hyung was setting up the food on the small table in the room. I quickly ran and got the camera, turning it on and recording.

 

"JB hyung is preparing food!" I yelled.

 

"What, what are you doing now?" he asked.

 

I laughed and recorded as JB hyung sat down. "I'm eating without you." he said. I just continued recording and laughing. "JB hyung must me so hungry." I said.  

 

"You're not hungry? I got you a lunchbox." he said.

 

I walked close to him and filmed the top of his head. 

 

"Hey!" he tried to pull me down and I quickly ran away giggling.

 

"You've been carrying the camera since we landed. It's dark out. We'll have plenty of time to go see everything tomorrow. Now come eat." JB hyung suddenly pointed a finger at me, then at the floor next to him.

 

I laughed and only zoomed in on the video. He was eating some sort of soup with rice. His favorite.

 

"How is it hyung?" I asked laughing.

 

"It's good. Come eat." he said. I laughed and zoomed in even more so that now I could see the two twin moles. Every time I see the moles I remember the first time I met JB hyung at the cafe years ago, the day that his girlfriend broke up with him and somehow a few days later he was in my class. 

 

It's all really like a drama every time I think about it. 

 

"Hey. Are you zooming in?" JB hyung suddenly asked. I laughed loudly. "Say hi to the camera hyung." I said. He lifted the spoon and scooped some rice and soup in his mouth before winking.

 

I caught it so close. I started laughing loudly. "Ohhh I think JB hyung's fans will really like this video." I said, finally putting the camera down.

 

"What fans?" he asked.

 

"JB hyung is famous now. I have to make sure I get your signature before you become so famous that I won't be able to see you anymore." I joked, sitting down next to him and opening up the lunchbox. 

 

A hand suddenly slid down my cheek and I lifted my head. JB hyung was busily eating like a few seconds ago. I chuckled and picked up chopsticks to start eating.

 

"You will always see me Youngjae. Don't worry." he suddenly said. I froze and looked up at him. 

 

"Hey. Aren't you going to eat? Am I so handsome that you can't help staring at me?" JB suddenly asked. I chuckled and smiled. "JB hyung is like a character from a drama now." I said. He didn't say anything. "You always say very cheesy things now." 

 

"Only to you." he suddenly replied. We caught eyes and he smirked. I laughed and continued eating. 

 

We both sat in silence and continued eating for a little while longer. It wasn't long before JB hyung started packing up his bowls and I continued eating, watching him. He suddenly sat next to me and the camera, watching what I've recorded. I giggled when he laughed.

 

Finally he put the camera down. I watched as he got up and disappeared in the bathroom. I heard the sound of water then I heard him brushing his teeth. 

 

Oh yeah, he did say that he's tired.

 

I quickly finished eating and cleaned up everything and sat down to watch what I've recorded again. 

 

After looking at all the videos I've recorded, I realized that JB hyung deleted the part where we were taking about the beds. I smiled and looked around the room. 

 

This room really is really pretty and expensive.

 

I didn't think JB hyung was serious when he said he planned everything. I didn't think we would be staying at such a luxury hotel. When I offered to pay half, he even got annoyed and told me he already paid for it.

 

I didn't think he was serious when he said that he has something special planned for Valentine's Day. 

 

But I guess he is really serious about this.

 

"I wonder what we're going to do. I don't think we've ever celebrated any couple holiday before. I don't understand...why now?" I mumbled to myself, looking back at the recordings. 

 

I only finished watching half of what I recorded when JB hyung came out of the bathroom. "Did you wash your face?" I asked. "Yeah." he replied.

 

"I didn't bring any of mine." I mumbled.

 

"I brought everything." he replied.

 

I stared at him and laughed. 

 

"I'm going to sleep." he suddenly said, yawning loudly. I nodded and got up. "Then I'll go brush my teeth and go to sleep too." I said. JB hyung nodded and I chuckled and disappeared into the bathroom.

 

When I returned, he was sleeping.

 

I smiled at him.

 

Did he talk to Jr hyung's friend?

 

I quickly found a small towel to wipe my face and then apply the night cream that JB hyung always uses. "I'm tired too." I mumbled. "Good night hyung." I fell on the bed and looked at the large window. 

 

It's already getting light outside. This is how we're spending Valentine's Day?

 

I turned to look at a sleeping JB hyung on the bed. He faced me. Though he looks scary sometimes, when he's sleeping JB hyung looks like...he kind of looks like Nora.

 

I chuckled.

 

"Happy Valentines Day hyung." I mumbled, yawning. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Youngjae. Get up."

 

I felt myself shaking. I groaned and pulled the covers closer to me.

 

"Hey. I planned today so we have to go out." I heard JB hyung's voice and my eyes opened, though I didn't get up.

 

Planned?

 

"Wha...what time is it? Wh-wha did you plan...?" I mumbled.

 

"Don't forget that it's still Valentine's Day. Now get up. It's past 3pm already." JB hyung said. He pulled the covers from my head and we met face to face. He stared at me and smiled.

 

It shocked me so I quickly smiled back and chuckled.

 

He did something to his hair.

 

"Let's get ready to go out." he said. 

 

I stretched, yawned, and finally got up. JB hyung was already dressed. He even had his hair styled. I notice because usually he just has his bangs covering his face. It's his usual style, but he has it pushed back now. 

 

I watched as he put a black hat on, going into the bathroom for a few seconds before coming back out. 

 

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked. He was wearing fancy clothes. He had his regular black jacket, and then the hat, but under the jacket I could see that JB hyung was wearing fancy clothes. He wasn't even wearing sneakers. 

 

"Hey. Didn't you hear what I just said. Now get up." he said.

 

I yawned again and fell back on the bed. "Jaebum hyung...lets just stay here. Let's get food, eat, and go back to sleep." I said.

 

A familiar face suddenly looked down at me. 

 

He really is dressed up.

 

I stared back at him. He wasn't so close but I felt like he was to close. Suddenly he lifted himself up a little, but he was still staring down at me. I could reach my hand out and touch his face.

 

"You think I don't want to do that too?" he asked.

 

I chuckled. "We don't have to go out. We can stay in here." I said.

 

"It's Valentine's Day. We can't stay in here." he suddenly said, getting serious all of a sudden. 

 

I chuckled nervously. "You're really close hyung." I mumbled.

 

He laughed and lifted himself up. "We are having a double date today." he suddenly said.

 

"A what?" my eyes went wide and this time I really did get up, stretching wide. JB hyung stared at me. 

 

"W...what?" I asked. "A double date." he said.

 

"Hyung..." I paused. "You aren't embarrassed to say that?" I asked.

 

JB hyung looked straight at me. "No." he replied. I stared at him and just laughed to make myself calm down. His cheesy words are starting to make me shiver in embarrassment now. 

 

"You were wearing those pants to sleep?" JB hyung suddenly asked. I looked down at my dark colored pants that I bought when he was at service. I wash them all the time so they're really old and BamBam and Yugyeom always tease me and call me a tree when I wear them, but they are still really comfortable. 

 

"W...what..." I chuckled in annoyance. "They're comfortable." I said. 

 

JB hyung just laughed. I stared at him, smiling a little. "What about you hyung? You always go to sleep now. Before you used to wear a shirt and pants." I said, pointing at him.

 

"Hey, who are you pointing at?" suddenly I was put in a neck hold and I laughed loudly and apologized.

 

"Hurry and get dressed. We have a few hours to ourselves before the double date." JB hyung whispered. "We're going to eat first and then go sightseeing with the others." 

 

I stopped laughing so loudly and felt a smile.

 

"With who?" I asked.

 

"Jinyoung's friend." JB replied.

 

"Ah, but wouldn't it be weird?" I asked.

 

JB hyung looked at me. I stared back at him. "I don't think so. He's bringing his boyfriend too. It's a double date." he said.

 

My eyes went wide.

 

"B-boyfriend?"

 

"Hey, did you forget? What did I tell you before we left?" JB hyung asked.

 

I quickly remembered when he was telling me about Jr hyung's friend and how we are supposed to see them before we leave.

 

"They're going to teach us something?" I asked.

 

JB hyung just continued staring at me. Suddenly his hand landed in my hair and he smiled and pushed me back. I fell on the bed and stared at him.

 

"Not today." he said.

 

I slowly pulled myself up "Ah, hyung, you're always messing up my hair." I said, rubbing my hands through my hair.

 

"Your hair is already messy." he yelled. Suddenly I was pulled towards him by the shoulder. We were so close, so close that we even caught eyes. I could see his moles so clearly. He stared at me and I stared back.

 

I knew what was going to happen so I quickly pulled away.

 

"I haven't gotten ready yet hyung. I'm sure my breath stinks." I said nervously, trying to make him laugh so I didn't get even more embarrased. I suddenly remembered movies my sister used to watch where couples wake up in the morning together and start kissing. I've always thought it's a little dirty.

 

I haven't washed my face yet. What if I was drooling?

 

I heard a small laugh and I turned to JB hyung. He was laying down on the bed, his phone out. "Then get ready Choi Youngjae. I'll wait." he said.

 

"Ah....ah....um...ok. I will." I said smiling. I grabbed the things I needed and started walking into the bathroom. 

 

"Hey! Square face!" JB hyung suddenly yelled.

 

"What! Why do you call me that now?" I asked, turning around and laughing. I heard a sudden click and I yelled.

 

"What! What are you doing hyung? Did you take a picture?" I asked. JB hyung just winked and stared at him. 

 

"You're strange." I said, quickly walking into the bathroom before he caught me.  

 

When I returned, JB hyung was sitting on the bed. He sounded like he was playing a game on his phone.

 

"That was a long one." he suddenly said.

 

I felt myself blushing. "Really? I don't think it was." I said.

 

He didn't reply but I caught the smile on his face so I chuckled lightly and walked to our big bag, opening it and looking inside. 

 

"Should I dress fancy too?" I asked.

 

"Hm?"

 

JB hyung looked up from his game. I was standing with just a white shirt on and a towel around my waist. 

 

He put the phone away and stared at me.

 

I laughed. "What is it? You're staring at me again hyung." I said.

 

"What did you say? I didn't hear you." he asked.

 

I continued laughing. "Should I dress fancy too?" I asked, pointing to the fancy clothes he was wearing.

 

"What? I'm not dressed fancy." he said.

 

I laughed. "You don't normally wear those clothes hyung. It's fancy clothes right?" I asked.

 

"Just wear whatever you want." he said. 

 

"But you said it's a special day and even woke me up. I'm going to wear something fancy too!" I yelled loudly, laughing. I wanted to see the reaction on JB hyung's face and when he looked at me confused, I laughed even more.

 

"Hey..." he mumbled. He seemed a little embarrassed. It's rare to see JB hyung with this reaction. I continued laughing as I walked back to my bag, hoping he packed my white button down shirt that I put on top of my bag. 

 

He did.

 

"I'll go get changed." I said, getting up, showing him the clothes.

 

"Hurry." JB just replied. I could tell he was really embarrassed and it made me giggle as I made my way to the bathroom to quickly get dressed.

 

JB hyung was not playing any more games when I returned. Instead, he was talking on the phone.

 

I quickly tried to do something with my hair and by the time I was done, he finished talking to whoever he was talking to.

 

"Hey, what is with that?" he asked. He pointed at my hair and chuckled.

 

I felt my cheeks going hot. "What? Why are you laughing so much? It really doesn't look good?" I asked, embarrased. JB hyung continued laughing.

 

I tried to at least do something to my hair and look fancy like JB hyung does.

 

"Should I wear a hat too?" I asked, walking to our bags. 

 

"No. It's fine. Are you ready?" he replied, still laughing. 

 

"Then let me fix it." I said, getting up to go to the bathroom. If JB hyung is laughing then my hair does look strange. I don't normally style my hair so of course it will look a little strange. 

 

"I said it's fine. It looks good." he stopped me with a hand on my shoulder. "Let's go eat now." he said smiling.

 

I stared at him for a few seconds and slowly smiled back. "You're really strange hyung...If you're lying to me then I'll be mad." I mumbled, pouting.

 

"Hey! I said it's fine. Believe me already. If you don't like it later I'll give you my hat." he said. 

 

I giggled and stared at him. 

 

"Hey!" JB hyung started reaching for me and I quickly pulled away, laughing loudly. My arms quickly crossed my chest and I apologized. 

 

I grabbed my bag, put two bottles of water in it, and checked that I had everything, including his other present I got him. JB hyung grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the hotel room saying that he made a reservation.

 

I laughed as he pulled me with him to the elevator.

 

"So where are we going to eat?" I asked. We walked out the elevator and the first thing I noticed was the different language once again. I keep forgetting that we're in Japan. I can't understand anything.

 

I chuckled. "I really can't understand anything." I said laughing.

 

"Don't worry. I already called the taxi. It's going to take us to the restraunt." JB hyung said. I walked close to him. Everyone was speaking a different language and it made me a little nervous.

 

"Hey. Why are you so nervous?" JB hyung suddenly asked.

 

"I'm not." I lied, laughing nervously.

 

"Then why are you grabbing my sleeve?" he asked.

 

I laughed and let go of his jacket sleeve. JB hyung laughed loudly. "It's ok. Today Jinyoung's friend will show us around. He speaks Korean." he said.

 

I sighed and smiled. "That's good." I said. "I brought a dictionary but I only know a little." I said, laughing.

 

We found the taxi that JB hyung called and sat inside the car. The driver greeted us and I looked out the window as JB hyung started talking to him. 

 

"The buildings are huge." I said, amazed, wanting to take out the camera. I glanced at JB hyung and quickly took it out and recorded the huge building and the busy streets and many people outside.

 

"It's really like I saw on TV." I mumbled, amazed. "These were here when we arrived?" I asked, looking around again.

 

JB hyung laughed. "We were both tired. I'm surprised too." he said. "The buildings are really big right? There's so many people." he said. 

 

I laughed and nodded, glad that he didn't tease me and call me innocent like Jackson hyung does. 

 

We're really in Japan!

 

"Ah!" I suddenly yelled, turning off the camera. I picked up my phone and looked up at JB hyung who was staring at me. He looked confused.

 

"My mom." I said, looking towards the taxi driver, hoping I wasn't making a lot of noise. He just continued driving. I mentally apologized for shouting.

 

"I called her." JB hyung smiled.

 

"Huh?" 

 

"You were asleep. She wanted me to wake you up but I told her you'll call her later. I told her that we are going somewhere important today." he said.

 

I stared at him, feeling my cheeks go hot.

 

"Wh-what...you...you are really cheesy hyung." I mumbled, turning to look outside the window again.

 

JB hyung just chucked. I stared at him for a little bit, a big smile on my face, before turning to look out the window.

 

"Hey, Youngjae." 

 

"Hm?" 

 

I turned to look at him and he was looking out the other side of the window. "I'm saying just for today, don't call me hyung." he suddenly said.

 

I stared at him, confused.

 

"What do you mean hyung-I mean..." I stopped talking and JB hyung suddenly started laughing.

 

"Just remember. Don't call me hyung. We're alone." he said. 

 

I continued staring at him until it hit me what he meant. "You...I think you've watched too many dramas hyung..." I mumbled, turning to stare out the window again. 

 

The rest of the drive was in silence. I just looked out the window, still surprised. There are actually so many people in Japan. There are so many people in Tokyo. The buildings are so big too.

 

"Hey. Choi Youngjae." 

 

I turned around to meet face to face with JB hyung.

 

"We're here." he said. I looked at him and smiled, looking around. 

 

"It's like Gangnam." I said. We both got out of the taxi. 

 

"Oh! We have to pay." I said, turning back to face the car. The taxi driver turned around and JB hyung pushed me to the side and said thank you in Japanese. 

 

"I already paid." he said. We watched the taxi drive away. 

 

"Ah, but I brought money too." I said, laughing. "It's already paid. Come on." 

 

I felt a hand go around my wrist and JB hyung pulled me with him. I laughed. I could tell he was only doing it because there were so many people. JB hyung doesn't usually touch me at all when we're around others. When we're alone it's different. 

 

"Wow...the fashion is amazing." I mumbled, trying to stop thinking about JB hyung and I being alone.

 

I heard him laugh and I laughed loudly. We started walking through the crowd of people, some in business suits, and I noticed a lot of people in school uniforms. I saw the occasional strange outfit, but I've heard that Japan is very fashionable.

 

"They really like to celebrate Valentine's Day here right?" JB hyung suddenly asked. I could barely hear him. 

 

"What? But it's like at home too. Valentine's Day is everywhere. The couples are annoying." I mumbled, laughing. 

 

It's really like Valentine's Day in Korea as well. There are a lot of heart signs everywhere, and big advertisements for couples. The annoying part is that the couples walk so close together in couple outfits and show off. I remember back in school it was worse. I didn't understand why the single guys always whined about being single on Valentine's Day.  

 

"There are a lot of couples." I said again, noticing more and more of them. 

 

They were all holding hands and walking so close together I wondered if they could breath. 

 

There were so many stores we passed that had big hearts on the windows or were selling chocolates so big. It made me shiver because it's so cheesy, but I smiled when I remembered the chocolates I gave JB hyung earlier this morning in the taxi.

 

I wonder if it's really enough. Maybe he will like the present better.

 

I glanced at JB hyung, following him close. We finally made it to the front of some building that looks like the hotel we're staying at, but I could tell that it's just a really expensive looking restaurant. 

 

"Hyung...is this the place?" I quickly asked, surprised. 

 

He didn't reply. I tapped his shoulder lightly and turned to face him. JB hyung stared straight at the building. 

 

"Hyung...Wha-what? Is this really the place?" I asked again. He sighed and nodded. "Yeah. Jinyoung's friend recommended it." he finally replied. He didn't look back at me though.

 

"What is it?" I asked. "Did something happen?" I asked him. He sounded a little annoyed all of a sudden. 

 

"Don't call me hyung." he said again.

 

I stared at him for a few seconds. "Right!" I quickly yelled, laughing nervously. "I forgot. I won't. Sorry." I said. 

 

He was being serious? I don't understand. Why should I not call him hyung? Then what should I call him?

 

"Come on." JB hyung said. I nodded and started walking with him again. 

 

He's being really strange again.

 

"What's his name?" I asked, trying to change the subject. I really hate it when JB hyung isn't smiling or laughing. It makes me nervous. Not scared of him, but nervous that I did something wrong. 

 

"Jinyoung's friend?" he asked.

 

"Yeah." I replied.

 

"Ah...let me see. What was it again? Oh yeah, that's right. They have the same name." he said.

 

"His name is Jinyoung too?" I asked, shocked. 

 

"Yeah. I think, Gon...Yeah Gong Jinyoung." he said. "That's surprising." I said, laughing. "It's like fate. I wonder how they met." I asked. 

 

"Let's get inside first." JB hyung said. I continued laughing, following him. I could smell the delicious food even before he opened the glass doors, but I was shocked when I saw the inside.

 

"Wait a minute hyung...it's a bit strange right? This looks...really expensive and there's...it's strange for two guys." I whispered, looking around the room. 

 

All I could see were couples. I only saw a few tables with two girls, but the rest of the tables looked like couples. The whole restraunt was really overly decorated for Valentine's Day.

 

"Ah..." I stopped walking, staring.

 

"Hey! Hurry." JB hyung said. I noticed he was walking with someone who seemed to be taking us to our seats. I hurried and followed them. I was shocked and in silence all the way until we got to our seat and sat down.

 

"You're suddenly quiet." JB hyung said.

 

I looked at him and smiled. "I'm glad I decided to wear fancy clothes. It really looks so expensive hyu..." I stopped quickly before I said it.

 

We caught eyes and both laughed loudly.

 

I really wonder why he doesn't want me to call him hyung today. Should I ask? But what if I ruin the day?

 

I chuckled and stared down at the table, trying to stop laughing. JB hyung looked at something on his phone and then started looking around. I continued looking down at the table that even has fancy plates and silverware. They even have napkins folded very beautiful that I didn't want to touch it and mess it up.

 

"How...how much did you pay for this? It really looks like a really expensive place." I said. JB hyung just smirked. He didn't reply. Suddenly a waiter came and handed us our menus.

 

"It's...I don't know what to do." I whispered when the waiter left.

 

"I didn't expect it to be like this either, but it's good. For this day, it's good right?" JB hyung suddenly asked. I looked up at him, then around the restaurant. I could tell only a few people were looking at us. Only a few. The two girls especially, but everyone else was busy ignoring us.

 

"But why are we here?" I asked, turning back to face JB hyung. He was looking at the menu. 

 

"Just pick your food." he suddenly said. I could already taste how delicious the food would be, and I felt my stomach growl so I just hurried and picked my food. When the waiter came back we both pointed out what we wanted and watched as he left. I stayed silent, all I could do was stare, still amazed at everything.

 

JB hyung and I have been to restaurants together before. We always go out to eat meat and sometimes we even go to a bigger restraunt, but we've never been to such an expensive restaurant. I could tell it was only for couples as soon as we walked inside.

 

Two guys alone here...it's a bit strange isn't it?

 

I glanced up at JB hyung. He wasn't looking at me, but he also wasn't looking at anything. 

 

I started getting nervous.

 

"Two guys-"

 

I stopped talking as he lifted his eyes and we caught eyes. We really haven't played the staring game for a while. It shocked me and my heart started beating fast, so I looked away, embarrased. 

 

"Do you like this place?" JB hyung suddenly asked me and I looked up at him again.

 

What's going on? I'm so nervous today.

 

"It's...it's pretty. But I think it's only for couples." I laughed, looking away.

 

"Aren't we?" JB hyung suddenly replied and we caught eyes again. I think I suddenly got that feeling. What feeling is it? As if your heart skips a beat. I stared straight into JB hyung's eyes. He just smiled back at me.

 

"You-you're acting strange suddenly hyung." I said, chuckling nervously, trying to stop my heart from beating so fast.

 

What is this feeling exactly? Is this how girls feel? Is this why they stick so close when they are walking together?

 

I lifted my eyes and stared at JB hyung again. He was staring at something on his phone.

 

"You know, hyung I'm not a girl." I said. 

 

"Hey. Who says you are. Of course you're a boy." he said. 

 

"But-it's just...I don't understand why we're here." I said, looking around again. No one was staring anymore, but since I don't understand what anyone is saying, it's hard to tell whether or not they notice two guys are sitting in a love restaurant for Valentine's Day. 

 

"Are you embarrassed?" JB hyung suddenly asked me. I caught eye with him, my heart beating fast again.

 

No. But you're making me feel strange.

 

I looked up at him and shrugged as a repsonse, playing with the preety folded napkin.

 

"I was going to see if I could just find a meat resturaunt, but when I called Jinyoung he said he knew the perfect place. I didn't know it will be like this either Youngjae." he suddenly said.

 

"But I like it. It's really pretty. The food smells good too." I quickly said. "It's just..." I paused.

 

"There's a lot of people." JB hyung finished for me and I laughed and nodded. He laughed with me and I could quickly feel the nervousness disappearing.

 

"I almost forgot something." 

 

"Hm?" I looked up as JB hyung suddenly got up. "Wait for me here." he said. I watched him walk away until I couldn't see him anymore. I looked around the room and suddenly stopped when I noticed some people staring at me.

 

What? What is he doing? Is he going to the bathroom?

 

I kept my head down and decided to play a game on my phone. I felt embarrassed and wondered why JB hyung suddenly left me all alone so much that I didn't notice when he suddenly returned and sat in front of me. 

 

"What are you doing?" his voice suddenly made me jump. I caught eyes with him and he smiled. "Why are you so nervous?" he asked.

 

I put my phone down and laughed, clutching my heart. "You scared me. You suddenly left and I can't speak Japanese." I mumbled.

 

"I can't either." JB hyung replied. I laughed, wanting to hit him, but it made me happy that he finally returned.

 

"Did you go to the bathroom?" I asked. 

 

"No. I bought this." he suddenly said. I watched as a single red rose was put on the table. I stared at it for a long time before I looked up at JB hyung. We stared at each other.

 

"Because you got me chocolates." he said.

 

I didn't know how to feel. I stared back down at the flower before I looked back up at JB hyung. 

 

"It's strange?" he suddenly asked.

 

"Right now I'm thinking...what is all this?" I asked, nervously chuckling. We caught eyes again and I quickly apologized. 

 

"You don't like it?" he asked. 

 

"No it's just...I think...it's...it's..." I stared at the rose.

 

"Calm down Youngjae."

 

The sudden sound of JB hyung's voice made me relax a little. We caught eyes again. He didn't have any exact expression on his face. 

 

"It's okay. Talk to me." he suddenly said. I stared at him, confused. 

 

"Did you really watch some type of strange drama hyu-I mean...?" I stopped talking and stared at the rose again. He suddenly laughed and I stared at him. "Do I sound strange?" he asked. "Yes." I quickly replied.

 

There was a short silence. I watched as he looked around before we finally caught eyes again.

 

"Maybe I asked Jinyoung..." he suddenly mumbled.

 

"Jr hyung?" I asked.

 

"His friend." JB replied. I stared.

 

"Gong Jinyoung-sshi?" I asked.

 

JB hyung didn't reply. I watched him look around the room. "Where is the food? I'm getting hungry." he said. 

 

I slowly pulled the flower towards me. It sat in front of me on the table near my plate.

 

"Here he comes." JB hyung suddenly said. 

 

I turned around and a waiter was coming with two trays stacked of food. "Ah, meat!" I yelled, excited. "Finally we can eat. I'm hungry." JB hyung said. I noticed the wide smile on his face. We're the same when it comes to this. Food.

 

I turned back to look at him. The waiter started stacking bowls and plates of food on our table. "Wah...it looks so expensive." I said.

 

The waiter suddenly said something in Japanese and I stared. JB hyung pointed at something on the menu and the waiter nodded, smiled and apologized. I could only understand the apology.

 

"What did he say?" I quickly asked.

 

"He said something about the rest of our food. I only understood the food part. I think we have to wait for the rest." he replied. 

 

"Ah, that's why he apologized." I said.

 

JB hyung looked at me surprised. "I only understood the apology." I said laughing. He chuckled and nodded. "Let's eat then." he said.

 

"Let's eat!" I yelled. 

 

JB hyung and I ate in silence, like we usually do. It didn't take long for the waiter to hurry back with the rest of our food. 

 

I caught eyes with JB hyung more than once while we were eating and I just smiled. He stared at me and then turned back to his food. 

 

This...it's so strange. I feel strange. I don't know what to do with the flower.

 

It didn't take us long to finish eating. All the plates were almost empty. The food was so good.

 

I lifted my head and looked at JB hyung with a smile. "Now I feel bad because we are eating good food. Jackson hyung will be mad." I said, laughing.

 

"Let's take him out when we get back." JB hyung said. I laughed and nodded. "If we tell them we came here I think he will be jealous. So let's take him out to get meat." I said clapping.

 

JB hyung nodded.

 

"Call your mom." he suddenly said.

 

"Ah, right. I think if I was alone I would really forget to call her." I said, laughing. "But I don't want to move back home. I really like living with you JB hyung." 

 

I took out my phone.

 

"I mean! Not hyung!" I yelled.

 

I watched as JB hyung grabbed his stomach in laughter. He was laughing so hard that I imagined the whole restaurant was staring at us. I stared at him, giggling. When JB hyung laughs like this it's really a surprise. 

 

"Just dial. They will charge you though." JB hyung said in between laughing.

 

I chuckled and nodded, dialing my mom.

 

It took a long time for me to suddenly hear her voice. She yelled out my name and started talking to me quickly but all I could do was stare at JB hyung. He stopped laughing so hard but he was still chuckling. We caught eyes and he smiled and lifted his phone. 

 

I looked around the restaurant again.

 

JB hyung picked up his phone and started talking to someone in Korean. He glanced at me and nodded, saying the name of the restaurant we were in.

 

It's Jr hyung's friend.

 

"Hey! Choi Youngjae! Did you hear what I said?"

 

"Ah, mom. I'm sorry. It's just JB hyung and I are eating now and-"

 

"You're eating? Then why did you suddenly call me? Ok. Ok. It must be expensive to call your mom. Jaebum told me it is like that. Then call me when you have time. I just want to make sure you two are safe." my mom suddenly said. 

 

I pulled the phone away and stared at it before quickly putting it back on my ear and replying. She suddenly laughed, telling me she was at Mokpo so to call my sister if she doesn't pick up.

 

I replied and she hung up.

 

"Is she making you move?" JB hyung suddenly asked me.

 

I laughed. "She's in Mokpo with my sister. She said to make sure we are safe." I replied. 

 

"That's good. Jinyoung's friend is coming to meet us. The four of us are going sightseeing." JB hyung said, lifting his phone.

 

"The four of us...he's bringing his boyfriend." he said. 

 

"Ah, yes...his boyfriend. You told me." I said, embarrassed, staring at my empty plate. 

 

I could hear JB hyung chucking. "So let's get ready to leave." he said. "I'm paying too." I said, quickly lifting my head.

 

"Let's split it then." he said. I smiled and nodded, surprised he didn't argue with me about me paying too. JB hyung always likes to pay even if it's not only me. He usually pays for everything when we all go out to eat, so sometimes I really want to pay too.

 

"I'm surprised." I said, laughing.

 

"Huh?" 

 

"You're letting me pay too." I said. 

 

JB hyung didn't say anything and I just smiled, picking up my bag and taking out my wallet. "How much?" I asked. He told me the price and I took it out and handed it to him. He handed me some back though. I laughed. "I thought it was the right amount." I said.

 

He smiled and nodded. 

 

"So Jr hyung's friend told you about this place right?" I asked, looking around the restaurant once again. "Hey." JB hyung mumbled and I chuckled. 

 

Is he really embarrased about it?

 

"You know..." I paused and stared at the table. "I never thought you were into stuff like this." I said, chuckling. I picked up the flower on the table and stared at it. "I mean..." I paused again. "I've never had a girlfriend so I've never done stuff like this before, but I guess maybe JB hyung did stuff like this with his girlfriend." I said, nervously playing with the flower.

 

There was silence. I laughed nervously, still staring at the flower, turning it around in my hands. 

 

"I mean...it's strange because we've never celebrated stuff like this before...couple holidays..." I mumbled the last part. 

 

"With my ex girlfriend. I just took her to the places she really likes. She usually planned everything and because I liked her I did what she planned for couple holidays...it's not like I'm crazy about this stuff." JB hyung paused and I lifted my head and stared at him. He wasn't looking at me, but something behind me. 

 

"Since it's your first time I know how this must be like. I guess it's my first time planning for this too. I just wanted it to be different..." he paused and finally caught eyes with me. I couldn't look away. "...I thought really hard about it, but as a man I should..." he paused again. 

 

"What? What is this?" I quickly asked. "I'm a man too." I said nervously chuckling. "I thought about this too hyung. I feel terrible because I only got you chocolates. That's why I got you a present." I said, lowering my eyes in nervousness. I put the flower down and started playing with my fingers.

 

"Then you should also plan something..." JB hyung suddenly said. I looked up at him. He looked a little nervous, but I can never really tell if JB hyung is really nervous because he always has an expressionless face when he does anything he wouldn't normally do. 

 

I think he's nervous.

 

"Besides..." JB hyung caught eyes with me and we stared at each other. "It's Valentine's Day and you gave me chocolates. Isn't that what you're supposed to do?" he asked. 

 

"Isn't that what a girl does?" I asked.

 

"You're worried about that?" JB hyung asked. "Then I'll buy you chocolates too." he said. 

 

"No. No. How about I'll do something on White Day for you." I said laughing.

 

"But I already planned something." he said.

 

"What? What did you plan." I asked, still laughing. 

 

"Secret." JB hyung laughed and I stared at him. 

 

His face looks funny.

 

"We're going to Jeju island." I said.

 

"And I planned something in Jeju." he said.

 

"I'll plan too." I pouted. 

 

"I'm expecting it." JB hyung said. I stared at him, embarrassed.

 

"You're making me feel strange hyung. I've felt strange since we came here." I mumbled, picking up the flower again. 

 

"I am?" JB hyung asked. I looked up at him and nodded. 

 

My heart is beating so fast. What's wrong with me. JB hyung always makes me so nervous.

 

"Forget it." I said, chuckling nervously. 

 

"I actually have something for you hyung right now too." I said, laughing. 

 

"A flower?" he asked.

 

I stared down at the rose and smiled. "I don't really know what to do with this." I said. "But thank you. Should I put it in my bag? I don't want to mess it up." I said.

 

"I'll carry it." JB hyung said. I watched as he took the flower from me and put it on the table next to him. "We should put it in water when we get back." he said.

 

I laughed and nodded, picking up my bag. "I think you will like this hyung. You always stare at my watch." I picked up my bag and took out the present I got for him when I bought the chocolates. 

 

"You got me a watch?" he suddenly asked.

 

I handed him the small box and smiled wide. "Do you know before I left my mom said that she will try to find you a girlfriend because no one will give you a present for Valentines Day if you don't have a girlfriend?" I said, laughing. I watched as he opened the box. 

 

"Let me see your hand." he said.

 

"My hand?" I lifted my hand towards him and he grabbed it and looked at my watch.

 

"It's similar." he said, looking up at me.

 

"Because you always look at mine. I thought you would like something similar." I replied.

 

JB hyung just continued staring at me.

 

I chuckled. "You don't have to wear it. I thought because you always stare at my watch that-"

 

"I want it." JB hyung quickly interrupted me and I smiled at him as he took the watch out of the box. I watched as he took off his black watch and put it in his pocket.

 

"Help me put it on." he said.

 

I laughed and quickly helped him put on the watch I got him. I watched as JB hyung stared at it, then picked up my hand again and stared at the one I'm wearing. He looked really surprised.

 

"Are you surprised?" I asked.

 

He looked up at me. "I am." he said. 

 

It shocked me to hear him say it. I just smiled wide at him.

 

"What? Are you surprised?" he suddenly asked. I laughed and nodded. "JB hyung is like a character from a drama. So cool!" I yelled.

 

"Now you're talking like Jackson." he said. I laughed and nodded.

 

"But you are cool." I said chuckling. 

 

"Now I really have to get you something big."

 

"Huh?" I stopped laughing and stared at him.

 

"White Day." he said. I continued staring at him. 

 

"This is a little strange." I mumbled. 

 

JB hyung started laughing. I chuckled and stared at him. "I'm actually surprised because we have never celebrated this stuff before. Like couple clothes and couple holidays. It really is a little strange isn't it?" he asked.

 

"It's okay." I said. "We don't have to celebrate it. I'm not a girl so I don't expect us to do anything. I don't remember some things too." 

 

"That's right." he replied.

 

We both chuckled. 

 

JB hyung's phone suddenly started ringing and he picked it up.

 

"Yeah. We'll come outside now. Thanks." he said.

 

"They're here?" I asked him.

 

"They're here. Come on. Let's pay and then we can leave." 

 

I nodded and stood up and picked up my bag. I watched as JB hyung picked up the flower.

 

"I'll hold it." I said, holding out my hand. He stared at me and smiled before giving me the rose. I smiled and laughed. "It's really embarrassing. Everyone is probably looking." I said.

 

"It doesn't matter." JB hyung said. He smiled and I followed him. We stopped by a counter to pay for our food. After this I followed him outside the restaurant.

 

"We weren't the only guys." I quickly said.

 

"Hm?" JB hyung turned to glance at me. "There are two other guys over there." I tried to make it secret. JB hyung leaned closer to me and I whispered it, even though no one can understand us probably.

 

"Ah...so you're not embarrased anymore?" he asked.

 

I laughed. "The food was good. I forgot about being embarrased. Thank you for bringing me here." I said.

 

"Hey. Come on. The day isn't over." he said, pulling me by the arm. I laughed and followed him. 

____________________________________________________________________________________