Chapter 8

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel Chapter 8

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's really late and instead of sleeping, I watched a show and finished some paperwork that I brought home with me.

 

It's almost around the time JB hyung returns from the company and I'm surprised that I'm still awake.

 

I will usually be asleep when he returns, but for some reason I can't fall asleep tonight.

 

Earlier I called Mark hyung because I missed coco a lot. He let me talk to her. It was funny because coco only barked cutely for me when I tried to talk to her. 

 

A week ago after I came home from work, my mom brought coco back. She even stayed and cooked food for me and JB hyung. I called Mark hyung when I got the chance and he came over quickly, stayed for a little while to eat, and left with coco since it was his turn with her. 

 

Sometimes I think living together will make it easier for coco, but then I remember that JB hyung got jealous of Mark hyung a few weeks ago. It still makes me chuckle. 

 

After finishing the extra work that I brought home with me, I turned off all the lights and my computer, sitting at my desk and preparing for a game. 

 

It's the same game that I've had a hard time on trying to pass the hardest level. It's only because I haven't had time to play recently that I can't get past the level.

 

I've been playing the game for a week now and I'm still stuck on the same level. JB hyung tired and he couldn't get past it either. It's the longest I've ever been stuck on a level and it annoys me.  

 

During the middle of the game when I realized that JB hyung would be coming home soon, I put on my headset so he wouldn't come in the room and scold me for playing games when I should be asleep.

 

He only does it because he sometimes has to wake me up in the morning to take me to work, and I'm usually very tired because I spent the night playing games instead of sleeping. He says it's hard for him, so I try to sleep early for him. 

 

We have a week more of work before we go on our vacation to Japan. I still get really excited when I think about it. When I told my mom I thought she wouldn't let me go, and I was ready to argue with her to go, but she actually told me I could go.

 

I remember after she agreed to me going I quickly called JB hyung and he laughed at me saying that I sounded too excited. It's because I was. I'm so excited for the trip. I've always wanted to travel, and I'll be doing it with JB hyung.

 

Jr hyung called us a few days ago to plan JB hyung's surprise birthday. JB hyung was at work and I was at work too but Jr hyung managed to have us all meet at a resturant near the university without JB hyung knowing. It was during my lunch break so we met quickly and decided that we will have the surprise party in two days.

 

After that JB hyung and I will both have two more days of work before leaving for Japan.

 

Well, the guys don't know about JB hyung and I going to Japan yet, but it's a perefect plan so I didn't complain.

 

Yesterday I checked the tickets and surprisingly JB hyung scheduled the tickets so we arrive in Japan a day before Valentine's Day. I've been thinking about what to do for JB hyung on Valentine's Day. I've seen a lot of couples do a lot of things, but I don't know what to do.

 

What should I do if JB hyung and I are both boys? Should I just buy some chocolate?

 

On Valentine's Day the girl is usually supposed to give a present to the boy, and on White Day the boy gives a bigger present to the girl. What will JB hyung and I do then? I've been worried about it for a few days now.

 

I even thought of asking Jr hyung, but I get embarrassed thinking about talking to him about Valentine's Day. JB hyung and I have never celebrated it before. We've never celebrated any of the couple holidays before, so I really don't know what to do.

 

And now he's planned a trip to Japan for Valentine's Day.

 

"Ahh...What is this? What should I do?" I mumbled.

 

I'm embarrased thinking about it. Is this how girls feel?

 

While I'm trying to kick the ball into the goal in the game and pass this level, I'm also thinking about what would be best to do for Valentine's Day.

 

"Maybe I should just ask Jr hyung." I mumbled.

 

"Hey. I said what are you going to ask Jinyoung?"

 

I didn't hear JB hyung's voice the first time. So when a head landed on my shoulder I jumped and almost fell off the chair when hands grabbed the collar on the back of my shirt and another around my arm. JB hyung pulled me up and I started laughing as I found myself sitting.

 

He let me go. I continued laughing and the lights suddenly . I took off my headset.

 

"What are you doing in the dark?" JB asked. I laughed and pointed to the game. A short silence passed as I continued laughing. "Do you know what time it is?" he asked. I checked the time it was past 2am.

 

I only have five hours of sleep left before I have to go to work.

 

"It's late." I said wide eyed. I actually didn't know how late it was. I don't usually check the time when I'm playing a game.

 

JB sighed and pointed to the computer screen. "Hurry up and finish the level. I'm going to go shower." he said. I nodded and watched him leave. My heart wanted to fall out of my chest. He really scared me.

 

I heard the sound of the shower turn on and I turned back to the game. I didn't look at the time again so before I knew it, there was a hand on my shoulder again.

 

I turned slightly to see JB hyung standing there, half . Oh yeah, JB hyung has started his old habit before he met me.

 

I learned a while ago that JB hyung used to sleep half or completely before he met me. I realized that he stopped doing it when I started sleeping in the same bed as him. It's been a long time but since I now have my own room, of course JB hyung has started sleeping again.

 

"Where's your shirt hyung?" I asked, almost laughing.

 

"I'm going to sleep. I don't need one." he replied.

 

I laughed and nodded. I've seen JB hyung half plenty of time now. It's not much of a surprise to me anymore. He's become so comfortable that sometimes he doesn't even put a towel around his waist and walks into my room. At those times I hurriedly run out of the room and refuse to talk to him unless he puts on cloths.

 

I know we're both guys and it shouldn't matter, but we're just not friends anymore right? We're...a couple. Seeing JB hyung completely is something I think I would faint if I saw. 

 

I don't think that's something I will get used to any time soon. If it should happen any time soon.

 

Hey! If what happens any time soon? What are you thinking?

 

I felt my face heating up from embarrassment at my own thoughts. 

 

"Hey. Youngjae." JB hyung called my name and I snapped from my thoughts and smiled up at him.

 

"What are you doing?" he asked pointing at the computer screen.

 

I chuckled nervously. "I'm almost finished hyung." I pleaded with him. "Let me try this one last time." I said. 

 

JB sighed and sat down on my bed. I turned to the side to look at him. "How was work today?" I asked him. "It was the usual." he replied. He sounded strange though. "Nothing happened? Is there something wrong?" I asked. 

 

"I'm sleepy.." JB whined and I chuckled. I watched him as he closed his eyes. He looked like he was waiting for me to say something.  

 

I continued chuckling. "Is this aegyo hyung?" I asked. JB didn't reply. He kept his eyes closed and supported his weight with his hand. I stared at him for a little while before laughing and turning back to the game. "This last time I promise. You can sleep hyung." I said.

 

"I'm going to sleep in my room today. The bed is bigger." he said.

 

"Ok." I replied.

 

It's true, compared to the small old bed in my room that we sometimes end up sleeping on together, the bed in the other room is bigger. 

 

I started playing the last game of the difficult level. JB hyung stayed for a little longer. I watched him from side view for a little while before completely concentrating on the game.

 

It was a few minutes after I stopped looking at JB hyung when I suddenly felt another weight on my shoulder. I looked up and he was staring down at me. "You have food here." he said, wiping at the side of my lip.

 

I laughed and pulled away slightly, wiping at the side of my lip. 

 

"Did you get to eat hyung?" I asked. He nodded and I smiled. He looked super sleepy. Just looking at him made me sleepy too. It felt like a whole minute after I turned back to the game when I felt the weight on my shoulder disappear. 

 

I lost the game again and got annoyed. 

 

"Hey."

 

I turned the chair completely around to see JB hyung leaving near the door. 

 

"You're going to sleep now?" I asked laughing. "I'll wait for you." he quickly replied. I watched him as he opened the door and walked out. I stared at the door for a little while before laughing. 

 

I got up, stretched and turned off the computer. I already took a shower earlier so I grabbed my phone and went to go brush my teeth before walking to JB's room.

 

He really waited up for me, by playing some game on his phone.

 

I quickly turned off the lights and walked over to the bed, jumping over him and laying down at my usual spot near the wall. "What took you so long?" JB asked.

 

"I had to brush my teeth." I replied. 

 

A long silence passed. I thought JB hyung was asleep, so I turned to face the wall, smiled, and closed my eyes. "Good night Jaebum hyung." I mumbled.

 

"Wait."

 

"Huh?" I turned slightly so I could see him better.

 

"Did you get me anything for my birthday?" he asked.

 

I laughed. "Hyung, didn't you say we have to go to sleep?" I asked.

 

"Well? Did you?" JB asked.

 

I waited for a little bit. I haven't gotten him a present yet, but I know what I want to get him.

 

"It's a secret hyung." I replied, laughing.

 

I heard him sigh and I could only guess that he fell back down on the bed. 

 

I continued laughing as I closed my eyes and laid down on my back.

 

"Hey. Go to sleep." JB suddenly said.

 

"I'm trying." I said, continuing to laugh. JB hyung suddenly grabbed hold of my hand. I started apologizing quickly but I really couldn't stop laughing.

 

"What's so funny?" he asked.

 

"I'm sorry." I continued apologizing, still laughing. "It's just that you haven't done this in a long time." I said.

 

"Huh? What haven't I done?" JB asked.

 

"You used to always hold my hand. Sometimes before we went to sleep you used to always start a conversation. I remember I always had to force you to just go to sleep." I said, chuckling.

 

"Me? You're the one that took a long time to sleep." JB said.

 

"I didn't." I said. I could tell we were both staring at each other. I chuckled and nodded. "Ok, maybe both of us. We just didn't want to go to sleep right?" I asked.

 

"Mhm." JB mumbled.

 

"Well then, let's go to sleep now." I said, closing my eyes.

 

"Don't get me any present for my birthday." JB suddenly said. 

 

I opened my eyes, but before I could turn around I felt a kiss on the side of my head. My face instantly went hot.

 

"Wh-what...?" I mumbled nervously.

 

"That's the present I wanted." JB whispered.

 

"What...what's with you hyung?" I said laughing nervously. He was making my heart start to beat fast all of a sudden.

 

"One more." JB suddenly whispered in my ear. I turned to face him again and we kissed on the lips this time. Once, then one more. 

 

"Then I gave you more than one birthday present hyung." I said, embarrased even at my own words. JB hyung kissed me again.

 

"You're not nervous?" he asked.

 

"It's...it's just kissing...right?" I mumbled, embarrassed.

 

"You used to be so nervous that I could feel your body shaking." JB replied, chuckling in my ear. I pushed him up a little. "You're too close hyung." I said, now feeling myself become a little too embarrassed.

 

JB chuckled and a short silence passed. "Good night Youngjae." he suddenly said. 

 

"Good night." I mumbled back again.

 

I fell asleep with my heart beating so fast. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's the day of JB hyung's surprise party and Jr hyung came to pick me early. He asked me about JB hyung's present and I remembered that night the other day. My face went hot and Jr hyung teased me because I looked too nervous.

 

We picked up all the food and the decorations. We even stopped by my house because my mom made food and got a present for JB hyung.

 

After this we picked up Yugyeom and BamBam and then went to Mark and Jackson hyung's apartment. 

 

Even though JB hyung already knows that we have been planning a surprise party for him, we didn't want to have it in the apartment. We decided to have it in Mark and Jackson hyung's apartment. 

 

The plan was to start setting everything up an hour before JB hyung usually returns from to work. I will then go home and try to convince him to come to Mark and Jackson hyung's apartment.

 

At midnight when he comes back from work tired. When I think about it, it's such a difficult plan actually. JB hyung is usually very tired when he comes back from work. He take a shower, eats something, and then goes straight to sleep. 

 

When we planned this I didn't think it would work because it will be hard to get JB hyung to not shower and got straight to sleep when he returns. JB hyung senses these things a lot. He will wonder why I'm forcing him to go to Mark and Jackson hyung's apartment. 

 

But even though I don't think it would work, I still want to have the party for JB hyung. It will be his first birthday party with us since he returned, so it has to be a  big surprise.

 

"When you get to the door, call us and we'll open the door." Jackson hyung said.

 

"Why don't you give me your key card?" I asked chuckling. "It will be obvious!" he yelled. "Huh?" I stared at him. "If you have the key then he'll wonder why you have a key." Jackson replied.

 

"Ah, that's right." I said chuckling.

 

"But why do I have to do this? JB hyung won't listen to me at all. It should be Jr hyung. I think he will listen to Jr hyung more." I said.

 

"He will listen to you." Jr hyung replied. 

 

I stared at him and chuckled. "I don't think so." I mumbled. 

 

"I think he will listen to you too." Mark hyung said.

 

It just made my face get hot. Now that Jr hyung, Mark and Jackson hyung know, I somehow think that they will tease me and JB hyung all the time. They've already started teasing us.

 

"Come on! Not even coco listens to me. She always messes up JB hyung's shoes and I have to clean it. She won't listen to me." I said laughing. Coco barked and I sighed.

 

"Of course she won't listen to her mom. I think coco listens to Mark hyung more." BamBam said. 

 

"This isn't coco's birthday. This is Jaebum-sshi. Leader-sshi. You guys always have dates and ignore us so he will listen to you." Jackson suddenly said.

 

"What? What are you talking about hyung?" I quickly hit him on the shoulder. "Hey!" Jackson hyung hit me back. I laughed loudly and aplogized by rubbing his shoulder.

 

"Just try. If he doesn't listen to you then call me." Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

I sighed. "Maybe Jaebum hyung will listen to me, but he will put up a fight." I said chuckling.

 

"He's right. Isn't JB hyung moody when he's sleepy?" Yugyeom asked. "He said that when he's angry he goes to sleep right?"

 

"No. His jaw moves like this." Jackson hyung imitated JB hyung and we all laughed. 

 

"Our leader-sshi is so cool isn't he?" Jackson said loudly.

 

"Is this a diss?" BamBam asked, laughing.

 

"Why is it a diss? He's really cool isn't he?" Jackson asked again. "Though we're the same age he wants me to call him hyung." Jackson said. We laughed.

 

Recently Jackson hyung has been playfully arguing with JB hyung about their ages and why he should call JB hyung hyung when they are around the same age. I don't think JB hyung really cares, but Jackson hyung will call him leader-sshi and hyung anyways so there's no use in arguing about it. It's really funny to see Jackson hyung joke around about it.

 

"But it's ok becasue he's so cool right?" Jackson asked. He winked at me.

 

"So cool!" I yelled laughing.

 

"Let's finish decorating. Does everyone have their presents? Put the presents over here." 

 

I watched as they all listened to Jr hyung and put their presents near the table where all the food is going to be. 

 

"Youngjae!" Jackson yelled out my name and I laughed nervously and walked up to them. "JB hyung told me not to get him a present..." I mumbled. I could suddenly remember the other night when he said not to get him anything, kissed me, and said that that's what he wanted for a present.

 

"So you didn't get anything?" Jackson asked.

 

"Hey. This is his first birthday party back with us." Jackson said.

 

"But Jaebum hyung really said that not to get him anything." I mumbled.

 

"Then why did we get him presents?" Yugyeom asked.

 

"It's because..." I suddenly remembered again that night. How could I tell him that I already gave JB hyung his present without them asking what I gave him. JB hyung said the kiss was the present he wanted.

 

Did I make a mistake? Maybe he really wanted a present.

 

I nervously glanced at Jr hyung. We caught eyes and he smirked.

 

That's not it hyung. What are you thinking? 

 

"I think Youngjae already gave Jaebum hyung his present. Right Youngjae?" Jr hyung asked me. They all turned to face me and that's when I noticed that Jackson and Mark hyung were smirking. 

 

They are teasing me.

 

"What did you get him? I didn't know what to get so I got him tickets for the b-boy competition next month. He looked like he had fun at the one you bought us tickets for, so I looked into it and they are having another one next month so I bought tickets. Do you think Jaebum hyung will like it?" Yugyeom asked me.

 

"You bought Yugyeom tickets for b-boy concert and not us?" Jackson hyung suddenly asked.

 

I nervously laughed. "I didn't think you guys liked b-boy. I could only afford two tickets too." I said.

 

"So for Christmas you bought leader-sshi tickets to a b-boy concert and he bought you tickets to Japan?" Jackson asked.

 

Huh? How did they know?

 

"I'm a spy. I know everything." Jackson said, laughing loudly. He winked and I hit him on the arm. JB hyung wanted to wait a day until we left to tell the guys. He said that they already know that we're both taking a vacation, but they don't know where to yet.

 

"You're going to Japan?" BamBam said loudly. 

 

"Just the two of you?" Yugyeom asked. I chuckled nervously, not knowing what to say so I picked up coco and she instead barked a little and jumped out of my hands.

 

Coco-ah help your mom with this.

 

"It's because I wanted to travel." I mumbled, lowering my head.

 

Are they mad?

 

"Next time we should all go together. Maybe when we all have free time. Let's go to China first." Jackson suddenly said. "I've already been to Japan for fencing."

 

I lifted my head and stared at him.

 

"You're not mad?" I asked. "Huh? Why would we be mad? Are you stupid?" Jackson asked laughing. I quickly got up and hit him on the arm.

 

"It's a Christmas present so there's no need to be mad." Jr hyung said.

 

I could feel my heart stop beating so fast. "But next time invite us too. You guys always leave us out of everything." Yugyeom whined. I laughed. "I will. I will. I will take my big child Yugyeomie for a big vacation." I said laughing loudly.

 

Yugyeom pushed me away as I tried to hug him. I could only continue to laugh loudly.

 

We finished everything and Mark hyung dropped me off at the apartment. I wanted to take coco with me to have some company but they said that coco would give it away too.

 

So I was dropped off at the apartment alone. First I ate some chips, then I watched tv. JB hyung usually comes exactly at. midnight, but sometimes he comes a little after midnight as well.

 

It's one of the nights I hope he will send me a message, but since I'm usually sleeping when he returns, JB hyung stopped sending me messages saying he was coming home. 

 

He got annoyed at me because I never replied to the messages because I fell asleep all the time. He is funny. When I'm not asleep when he returns he scolds me, saying that I have work in the morning. 

 

JB hyung is really strange sometimes.

 

I stared at the time on my phone.

 

"I hope he arrives exactly at midnight." I mumbled. 

 

Should I send him a message?

 

I lifted myself up and stared at my phone for a few moments. After thinking about it I clicked on the message between me and JB hyung.

 

Maybe I should call him instead.

 

I sighed and clicked on JB hyung's number. The sound of the dial made me nervous. I played with the stuffed toy JB hyung won when we went to the amusement park one time. 

 

The dial continued ringing and ringing and I thought that JB hyung would not pick up when suddenly the familiar voice went through my ears.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hyung." I quickly said.

 

"I'm coming home. I'm driving now. Is something wrong?" JB asked. 

 

I chuckled and sighed. "No. Nothing's wrong." I replied.

 

There's was a short silence. 

 

"Hey! Then why are you calling?" JB said, annoyed. I laughed and quickly apologized.

 

"I just wanted to see if you're coming home yet hyung." I replied.

 

Another short silence passed. 

 

"You missed me?" JB suddenly asked. I laughed loudly. It was so sudden, his words.

 

"Hey." JB hyung yelled and I tried to stop laughing. 

 

"Hang up. I'm almost home." he said. I stopped laughing and apologized again. "I'll see you soon hyung." I replied. 

 

JB hung up first and I sighed and stared at the phone. I may have made him a little annoyed. I started planning what to do so he wouldn't be annoyed when he arrived.

 

It wasn't long before I heard the door open. I quickly sent a message to Mark hyung and got up, meeting JB hyung at the door. He looked up at me, surprised. 

 

"Why are you up? You have work tomorrow right?" he asked. 

 

"Did you think I forgot your birthday hyung?" I asked, chuckling.

 

"My birthday?" he said, taking off his shoes. I smiled at him and he stared at me with a strange expression. "Did you guys plan a party?" 

 

I frowned. "What? No!" I yelled. 

 

JB laughed loudly and walked past me. I followed him straight to the kitchen. He looked inside the fridge, closed it, and then turned to look at me.

 

"I wonder what it will take for me to not say that you told me."

 

"Huh?" I stared at him, confused.

 

"I know you guys planned a party. I'll go shower and we'll go to Jinyoung's place." JB said. I followed him into his room and sat down on the bed. 

 

"I ruined the surprise?" JB asked. I stared up at him. He was looking for something to wear.

 

I told them he will know. JB hyung is good at this stuff.

 

"It's at Mark and Jackson hyung's place." I said sighing. 

 

"Hey. It's ok. I'll act like I don't know for you okay?" JB said. I stared up at him. "Send them a message and say I'm showering. Don't worry, I won't let them know that I figured out." he said. "Stop looking like that."

 

"What do I look like?" I asked.

 

"Sad." JB replied.

 

I sighed and chuckled. "I wanted it to be a surprise since its your first birthday party after coming back." I admitted. 

 

JB turned around and suddenly his hand landed in my hair. I pulled away. "It took a long time to do this style hyung." I whined. He laughed. "You're not good at secrets Youngjae." he finally replied.

 

I lowered my head.

 

He's right. I'm not very good at lying. I can keep secrets that are important, but when it comes to surprises I guess JB hyung can get it out of me. He always manages to do it. 

 

A hand landed on my shoulder and I looked up. JB looked down at me. I smiled and he laughed. "Square face." he mumbled.

 

"Hyung..." I laughed, trying to hit him. 

 

JB walked back to his cloths, still laughing.

 

"How did you find out? I only said that I didn't forget your birthday." I said, trying to fix my hair that I spent so much time on.

 

"You're wearing cloths that you don't usually wear, you tried to do your hair, you stayed up late, you're not playing your game, you called me, you met me at the door, you keep looking at your phone, and you said something about my birthday." JB said.

 

He even listed all the reasons.

 

I sighed.

 

"But even if you didn't do any of that I would still know." he said.

 

"How would hou know?" I asked.

 

"Because I like you Youngjae. I know everything about you." JB replied. "You should know that I'm not easily tricked." he said.

 

"I know!" I yelled, standing up and laughing. "I told them but they didn't believe me." 

 

JB laughed. "I'm going to take a shower. Get ready and we'll leave as soon as I'm done." he said.

 

I watched as JB hyung left the room and I fell on the bed. It didn't take long for the shower to turn on. I sent a message to Mark hyung saying that we would be there soon. 

 

It didn't take him long. Soon JB hyung was back in the room. I stared at the ceiling as he got dressed. "Only a few more days and we'll be on a vacation." he said.

 

I lifted myself up. He was finished dressing. 

 

"Do I look like I don't know about a party?" he asked.

 

I laughed, standing up to go hit him on the arm. 

 

We left after this. I sent another message to Mark hyung and JB hyung wouldn't stop laughing the whole way. He kept joking that I can't keep a secret and I can't lie.

 

I really am bad at lying. 

 

We quickly arrived at Mark and Jackson hyung's apartment. We got out of the door and started walking to the apartment when I called Mark hyung, pretending I was talking to my mom even though JB hyung already knows.

 

JB hyung just laughed loudly, following me inside the apartment.

 

"Don't worry. They won't know that I know." he said.

 

I sighed. We walked in silence for a few minutes when I suddenly remembered what Jackson hyung was saying earlier.

 

"JB hyung." I said.

 

"Yes?" he replied.

 

"Did you tell Jackson hyung about us going to Japan?" I asked.

 

There was a short silence.

 

"Hyung!" I yelled. He just laughed. "I may have mentioned something. So Jackson said something about it?" he asked.

 

"I was surprised because he suddenlly said something and I was thinking maybe I said something but I didn't say anything because we said we will both tell them together on the last day." I said.

 

"Jackson got it out of me too early." JB replied.

 

I laughed loudly. " I didn't know that Jackson hyung can get you to say anything. I wonder when I will have the power to make you do whatever I want." I teased.

 

"Hey. Who says I do whatever Jackson wants?" JB asked.

 

"But hyung, you confessed because Jackson hyung pushed you to confess right?" I asked. 

 

JB hyung suddenly grabbed my hand and we stopped walking. "Huh? What's wrong?" I looked up at him. He had a strange look on his face. I've seen it before, a long time ago, around the time he confessed to me.

 

"Hey! Choi Youngjae! Do you still think that I only confessed as a joke?" JB asked. I stared at him, confused.

 

But I didn't say that.

 

"What are you talking about hyung?" I asked.

 

JB hyung let go of my hand and suddenly he looked annoyed. He still had the same look from years ago on his face, but I could also tell that he was annoyed.

 

"I confessed to you because I wanted to. Jackson didn't tell me to. Jinyoung didn't tell me to. No one told me to do it Youngjae. I confessed to you bcause I like you. I love you!"

 

I quickly covered his mouth. It's really late, and dark, but there were still a few people walking around. JB hyung and I caught eyes. I grabbed his hand and rushed him inside the apartment and towards Mark and Jackson hyung's door.

 

My heart was beating so fast as usual, but I didn't feel embarrassed or nervous, I felt the feeling of being scared. 

 

I quickly dialed Jr hyung's number and they opened the door and yelled happy birthday as soon as we reached the door. 

 

"Hey! This isn't a date. Why are you two holding hands?" Jackson hyung asked as soon as they saw us. I quickly let go, chuckling lightly, this time nervous. Still scared, but nervous now too.

 

We were pulled inside and they put a birthday hat on JB hyung. I couldn't look JB hyung in the face, but I was glad he was smiling and laughing. He was really acting as if he didn't know about the party. 

 

I smiled a little at his great acting. 

 

JB hyung really said the words. He said I love you.

 

"Hey! Choi Youngjae! What are you doing at the door? Come on." Mark hyung suddenly yelled. I snapped from my thoughts and laughed at his loud voice. 

 

"Hey! You guys be quiet! Don't play the music too loud. You guys have neighbors." Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

Yugyeom laughed and turned down the music that I didn't hear them playing before. 

 

We sat down and started eating. Actually, JB hyung asked for the food and Jackson hyung pushed him towards the table with all the food. We followed and sat down before eating.

 

"You even grilled meat." JB said.

 

"I made your favorite." BamBam said. "Really?" JB asked. "Have you cooked for me before?" he asked.

 

BamBam laughed and hit him on the shoulder. I remember years ago when we all had time to meet at JB hyung's apartment, BamBam would sometimes cook for us. He will sometimes make Thailand food. One time he tried to make kimchi soup, and let's just say, BamBam should stick to grilling meat and not making kimchi soup. He's better at this. 

 

"We got you a lot of presents too leader-sshi." Jackson said, patting JB on the shoulder. I stared. JB hyung and I haven't caught eyes at all since what happened outside.

 

I can't believe out of all days to finally argue. Does it have to be today?

 

JB hyung and I have still never had a real fight before. It's been this way all the time, but we sometimes argue. It used to happen a lot before. When we argue we usually stop talking for a little while, but it gets better in a few days. 

 

But this isn't the time to argue. Why today?

 

I thought of what happened earlier outside. 

 

Did I really say something I shouldn't have said? I was only joking around. I didn't know that JB hyung will take it seriously. Is he mad at me? Why did he suddenly say that he...loves me? Does he know that he said that? That's such a big word.

 

"Youngjae!"

 

I snapped from my thoughts, looking up at 12 eyes on me. I finally caught eyes with JB hyung. He didn't have any expression on his face.

 

"Hey! What are thinking about so hard? You won't even answer your hyung." Jackson hyung said.

 

I chuckled nervously and apologized, not answering his question.

 

"He's probably a little tired. Don't you have work in the morning?" Mark hyung suddenly asked. 

 

"I'm not tired. It's okay. Today is JB hyung's first birthday back with us!" I yelled, laughing nervously.

 

"Hey." a hand landed on my shoulder and I looked up at Jr hyung. "Let's go get some more drink. I need help." he said, standing up.

 

"We have a lot here already." Jackson said. 

 

"But there's no water." I turned to Yugyeom and he looked away from me. "Youngjae hyung likes water a lot and there's none." he said. 

 

I smiled at him, but he wouldn't look at me.

 

"There's bottles of water in the fridge." Mark hyung said. Coco barked and ran to his lap. He laughed and played with her. 

 

"Come on." Jr hyung pulled me up and we walked into the kitchen, which is hidden from the room we were all sitting in. 

 

"What's wrong?" Jr hyung didn't waste time in asking me what was wrong. I looked in the fridge and took out some bottles of water. "I think JB hyung is mad at me." I surprisingly answered quickly.

 

"Huh? Mad? How can he be mad?" Jinyoung whispered. He glanced at the entrance of kitchen and I sighed, telling him what happened earlier outside and how JB hyung reacted to my joke.

 

"You said that?" he asked.

 

"I was only joking around, but I think I made JB hyung mad. I don't think that he played a joke on me anymore. I haven't had this thought at all since the first month. Now he's suddenly mad and accusing me of thinking that." I whispered.

 

"We're about to give presents and play games! Hurry." Jackson hyung's loud voice surrounded the whole room. 

 

"I'll give you a chance to explain to him." Jr hyung said. "Huh?" I looked up at him. He just winked and pulled me back to the group.

 

"What took you so long? We already stated giving presents." Jackson said. 

 

I watched as JB hyung smiled at each present and thanked everyone. When it got to me Jackson hyung joked that I already gave JB hyung his present and it made me embarrassed. I thought of the kiss the night I stayed up, when JB hyung said that's what he wanted for a present. 

 

A kiss.

 

I looked at JB hyung. He was playing with coco, scolding her, saying she shouldn't use the bathroom on his blanket and shoes again.

 

Should I kiss him to make it better?

 

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment even at the thought. I put both hands on my cheeks and lowered my head when I suddenly felt a nudge on my arm.

 

"Hey. What are you thinking about? Your ears and face are getting red." Mark hyung whispered.

 

"What?" I didn't mean to say so loudly. I pushed Mark hyung away and lightly hit his shoulder he laughed and stuck out his tongue at me. I repeated the action and he continued laughing. 

 

"Hey. This isn't a date. We're all here too." Jackson hyung suddenly said.

 

I don't know why my eyes quickly went to JB hyung. We caught eyes. We started playing the staring game. 

 

"Let's play a game." Jr hyung suddenly yelled.  

 

"King!" BamBam yelled. We haven't played it in a long time." he said. 

 

We all agreed and played a few rounds of king. Jackson hyung got king two times, then Mark hyung, and BamBam and Yugyeom got king once. Out of all the kings, first I had to do a y dance, then I had to do love shots with cola, and finally the third time my number got called we had to sing. 

 

I never got called to do something with JB hyung though. 

 

We started eating again after finding a funny late night show that plays vulgar scenes. "Who's watching this?" I asked. "Shh..." Jackson hyung shushed me and I chuckled and nodded. Everyone was watching so I watched too. 

 

"That was funny."

 

The show lasted an hour, and by then, my eyes were closing. I felt myself getting tired. I needed to go to sleep in order to be able to wake up in the morning.

 

"Where's Jinyoung and leader-sshi?" Jackson asked. My eyes opened. I looked around, realizing that JB and Jr hyung were gone.

 

"We're doing the dishes!" Jr hyung yelled.

 

"You're letting the birthday guy do dishes?" BamBam asked, laughing. "Hey! He wants to do it right?" 

 

There was a short silence. We could hear them bickering.

 

"Let me just do them." JB hyung finally said. 

 

Jr hyung came walking out of the kitchen and Jackson hyung and BamBam stood up and disappeared into the kitchen. They started bickering and I chuckled. 

 

"JB hyung is usually lazy but today even on his birthday he wants to do dishes." Jr hyung said.

 

JB hyung isn't lazy though. He's a neat freak.

 

"JB hyung likes to clean a lot though. He's always cleaning. He always forces me to clean too." I said laughing, remembering the weekend JB hyung even woke me up in the morning saying that it was cleaning day. 

 

If it was later in the morning it would be okay, but he woke me up around 6am in the morning to clean the whole apartment. That day we almost argued because I was so tired, but in the end JB hyung made me giggle and I got over it and decided that cleaning is better in the morning so I don't have to do it later.

 

"But sometimes JB hyung always picks at everything. Sometimes I take off my pajamas and throw it down somewhere because I need to hurry and go to work, and JB hyung will always nag and tell me to pick it up." I mumbled, laughing. "He's like my mom sometimes." 

 

Hands suddenly went around my waist and I felt myself being pulled backwards.

 

"Hey. Choi Youngjae. Explain yourself." JB said. "Who's like a mom?" he asked, lightly squeezing me.

 

I started laughing, apologizing quickly. 

 

He was behind me all this time? Is he still mad?

 

I quickly tried to explain and JB hyung kept one arm around my waist and another around my shoulders. I continued trying to explain but then he started grabbing me more. I laughed, trying to pull away from him. 

 

Suddenly, JB hyung's hands started sliding down my side when I moved around too much. He grabbed my waist and I squealed, laughing loudly and trying to pull him away.

 

"I'm sorry. Im sorry. JB hyung! You...you're hands." I said giggling. Everything he was doing tickled. 

 

It all happened so fast, JB hyung suddenly surprising me and his arms going around my shoulders and then sliding down my waist and tickling me. It all happened in about a minute, but if felt like forever. I could feel Jr, Mark, and Jackson hyung's familiar gazes but I didn't care.

 

As long as JB hyung isn't mad anymore. I wonder what Jr hyung said to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It didn't take long for us to finally leave. Jackson hyung suggested sleeping over like old times, but Yugyeom and BamBam have classes in the morning and we all have work. 

 

Mark hyung left to go drop off Yugyeom and BamBam and finally after staying a few more minutes, JB hyung and I left. 

 

We slowly walked to the car in silence. I was thinking of what happened earlier, and if Jr hyung said something to make JB hyung stop being mad at me. I wanted to ask but I didn't want to argue again. 

 

We finally made it to the car. First JB hyung the heater and we sat in the car in silence for a few minutes before he started driving.

 

"Today is my last day working. Same for you?" he suddenly asked.

 

"Ah, no. I have two more days." I replied.

 

"That's right." JB replied.

 

 "After two more days we'll be going to Japan hyung." I said, happily. 

 

The silence continued after that, but this time, it felt like comfortable silence. 

 

We arrived at the apartment and quickly rushed to get inside because it was cold, and it was dark and late. 

 

We finally made it inside the apartment and I shivered, a few sneezes escaping me. I took off my shoes and quickly started rushing to get a blanket.

 

"It's suddenly so cold." I said, laughing.

 

"Hey." 

 

I turned around at JB hyung's voice. He finished taking off his shoes and walked towards me. I stared at him, smiling.

 

"I'm not mad at you you know." he said.

 

I smiled wider. "Thanks hyung." I suddenly said, surprising myself.

 

"Hey. Idiot, Why are you saying thank you?" he asked.

 

"Because I don't know what to do when you're angry at me hyung." I admitted, lowering my head. "I never know what to do. I don't even know how I make you angry." I said laughing nervously. "I'm sorry for brining it up again, but I don't think that Jackson hyung made you confess. I know your feelings hyung, believe me won't you?" I asked.

 

"I do believe you." JB replied.

 

I smiled. He stared at me. 

 

Suddenly, an arm went around me and pulled me close. JB pulled me into a tight hug and I chuckled and hugged him back. After a while we pulled away and JB hyung and I stared at each other like we usually do.

 

"Is there some food on my face?" I asked, laughing, trying to let go from the hug to wipe my face. 

 

JB hyung suddenly tilted his head to the side and I stared at him confused. "What? What are you suddenly doing?" I asked.

 

"Tilt your head." he said.

 

I stared at him for a few seconds before following him and tilting my head to the side. JB hyung suddenly leaned it towards me. I quickly closed my eyes, just as he smiled at me. 

 

I felt my lips moving in forward for a kiss. JB hyung finally kissed me, but not on the lips. He suddenly kissed my nose. I quickly pushed him away in embarrassment. 

 

"What...?" I giggled, rubbing at my nose. "It's strange." I mumbled.

 

"Eh? What was Choi Youngjae expecting? Such a ert." he joked. 

 

"Who's a ert?" I yelled, laughing, still rubbing my nose. 

 

It's strange. JB hyung has kissed the top of my head before, but never my nose. 

 

Maybe he's been watching a lot of drama's again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow is the day of our trip to Japan. The next day will be Valentine's day. As soon as I got back from work today, I cleaned the whole apartment, and then started packing. 

 

I didn't finish packing everything though.

 

Currently I am laying down and I feel like falling asleep. 

 

JB hyung is supposed to be home today, but they called him to come in to the company for something. Instead of sending me a message, he left me a note on the table in my room.

 

When I got home and he wasn't home I wondered where he was. I almost called him but I saw the note on the table. It made me smile and laugh loudly.

 

I arrived home late today because I stopped by Yugyeom's house to help him with some school work. His mom made me stay to eat. After this we were playing games when my mom suddenly came over.

 

Yugyeom told me that my mom comes over to his house a lot more for his mom. They go out all the time but we don't know what it is that they always do. Yugyeom said sometimes they come back home with a lot of shopping bags. I wonder if my dad knows.

 

This time they didn't go out though. After my mom found out that I was in Yugyeom's room, she took me home and I spent a little time with her. She told me to be careful in Japan and call her everyday. She even threatened me and said if I don't pick up her calls then she will make me move back to our house.

 

I laughed loudly and promised that I will call her every day.

 

She is always joking with this topic, but I don't want to move out. I want to live with JB hyung as long as I can. 

 

After threatening me about Japan she started nagging about cleaning up the apartment  before we leave. This is why I'm so tired.

 

When I finally arrived home and finished reading JB hyung's note on my table, I cleaned up the whole apartment. I started in the kitchen, then I went to the bathroom, then I cleaned coco's house, then I cleaned the floor and both of our rooms.

 

I didn't even know that I could clean so well.

 

After I finished all this I started packing when I stopped to get a snack, and here I am now, laying on my bed, half asleep.

 

"Ah...I don't feel like packing!" I groaned. 

 

But I need to. JB hyung said we have to pack tonight. Get up Youngjae.

 

I glanced at my bag on the floor. I already had all the cloths on top of the bag, I just didn't feel like getting up to fold everything and put it in the bag. 

 

"Maybe I'll sleep for only a little while." I mumbled. I picked up my phone and put my earphones on, listening to music. 

 

I fell asleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey. Get up already. Don't sleep all day."

 

My shoulder was shaking and I groaned and tried to lift the sheets over my head. Instead, someone pulled it back.

 

"Get up and let's go eat something. We have to go over to your house later before we leave." I finally recognized the voice to be JB hyung's.

 

When did he get home?

 

"I'm...awake." I groaned.

 

"Then get up." 

 

JB started lifting me up. He patted my back, telling me it's time to get up. I continued groaning. It was too bright in the room. I rubbed my face and opened my eyes finally. 

 

"It's...morning?" I asked.

 

"What are you talking about? It's 1 in the afternoon." JB replied. He laughed, letting me go and standing up. I watched him through sleepy eyes. "You fell asleep when I told you to pack." he said.

 

"Packing!" I yelled loudly. My eyes opened wide. I looked at the floor where my bag was sitting yesterday night but it was gone.

 

"Wha-"

 

"I finished packing." JB said. I stared at him. 

 

"You cleaned the whole apartment. I was surprised when I returned." he said. He looked like he just finished showering only a few minutes ago. His hair looked a little wet. 

 

"When did you get home?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

 

"A little past 3. You were sleeping." he said. "You didn't even wake up when I kissed you."

 

"What?" I yelled loudly. JB laughed and I stared at him, feeling embarrased. "ert hyung... You took advantage of me while I was sleeping." I mumbled.

 

"No. You told me to kiss you." JB replied.

 

"I was asleep." I said wide eyed, really embarrased.

 

"You don't remember?" a hand went into my hair. I shook my head and his hand left my hair. "Hey. You don't even remember when you're the one that told me to sleep here with you and said to kiss you." JB said.

 

"I didn't!" I yelled.

 

JB hyung laughed. He got up and stretched. "Go shower and we'll find something to eat."

 

"Did I really say it?" I asked.

 

I suddenly couldn't remember anything.

 

"You were tired. It's okay. You will remember." JB smirked and laughed. I watched him walk out of the room and I covered my whole face. 

 

Is he lying?

 

"What did I do?" I asked.

 

"Hey, I said hurry!" JB yelled and I quickly got up, stretched and yawned loudly before rushing to the bathroom. 

 

When I returned from my shower, JB hyung was watching a tv show. I quickly walked past him into my room and found something to wear before attempting to dry my hair. When it was a little dry I walked back out and noticed our bags. 

 

"You really packed." I said, shocked.

 

"Yeah. You left everything already there. Some of our clothes are mixed. We're sharing the big bag." JB replied. "Are you ready to go eat?" 

 

"I only had clothes on top of my bag though hyung." I said, sitting down next to him. 

 

"Is your hair dry?" he asked, a hand going through my hair. "It's dry." I replied, staring at him.

 

"Let's get ready and go eat something. Your mom said you went home yesterday but she wants to see us both today before we leave later." JB said.

 

"But hyung, really. What did you pack?" I asked again.

 

JB smirked and turned to look at me. "Everything." he said winking at me. 

 

"But hyung..." I said, getting up and walking to the bags.

 

"You even packed...underwear?" I asked.

 

"What are you getting so shy for?" JB asked.

 

I stared at him, my cheeks suddenly hot.

 

I'm not shy, because we both do laundry together, but somehow knowing that JB hyung got up early and packed everything leaving nothing for me to do but shower made me a little embarrased.

 

"I'm not shy." I finally replied, getting up. "But really, what did you pack?" I asked again, laughing.

 

"Hey. Trust me." JB suddenly said. I stared at him. He smirked. "Hurry up and let's go eat. I'm hungry." he said.

 

I stared at him.

 

"Hurry. Hurry." he said.

 

"Ok. I'm hurrying. I'm done. I just need a jacket. Let's go eat then." I said laughing loudly. When JB hyung is hungry it's really no joke. 

 

We finished getting ready and went out. It seems JB hyung planned the whole morning. He didn't ask me where I wanted to go eat like he usually does. Instead, he just took me somewhere to eat.

 

We ate in silence and slowly. When we're eating, we don't usually talk unless we have two. This is something me and JB hyung always do.

 

"Let's rest at home. Your mom wants us to come before we leave." JB said.

 

We finished eating a few minutes ago and sat in the resturant talking about our jobs. Yeah, our jobs. Sometimes JB hyung and I talk about strange things. Mark hyung and I talk about coco and animals, JB hyung and I talk about food and strange things. 

 

I sat in the car and stretched. "Hey. Don't fall asleep again." JB said. "I won't. I'm awake now. I'm so awake!" I yelled in English, laughing loudly. 

 

JB laughed with me. The drive back to the apartment was quick since the resturant is close by.

 

We made it home and both fell on the couch to watch tv. 

 

"I'm so excited!" I yelled out. There was a commercial and JB hyung got up to go get some water. He came back with two bottles of water and gave one to me.

 

"Thank you Jaebum hyung." I said, smiling up at him. He pushed my cheek and sat down close to me.

 

I laughed. "You're so close." I said.

 

"Hey, Youngjae." 

 

"Hm?" I glanced at him and he was playing some game on his phone. 

 

"Jinyoung has a friend in Japan that we should meet." JB said.

 

"Huh?" I stared at him. 

 

Why isn't he looking at me?

 

A short silence passed. I was confused. I thought JB hyung finished talking so I stared at the tv again. The silence passed for about 5 minutes. I know because I checked my watch three times. 

 

"This friend has a...boyfriend." JB suddenly said.

 

I stared at him. "Really? Who is she? Do I know her?" I asked, still confused.

 

JB suddenly turned to look at me. It shocked me so I pulled back, laughing. "You surprised me." I said.

 

"His friend is a guy." JB suddenly said. He stared at me really hard, waiting for a reaction. It took me a few second to understand what he was saying. 

 

"Ah...ahh....a...a boyfriend." I mumbled nervously. "Jr hyung's friend is a guy?" I asked.

 

"He said he's going to teach us." JB said.

 

"T...teach us?" I said, once again, confused. 

 

"Yeah." JB replied. His eyes went back to the tv and he turned away from me. 

 

"I don't get it hyung. What is he going to teach us?" I asked.

 

"Don't make me say it." JB said.

 

"Huh?" I hit him on the arm and then nudged him. "I don't get it unless you tell me hyung. What is he going to teach us?" I asked again. 

 

JB chuckled and sighed. "Forget it. We'll both find out when we get there. We'll meet him on the last day before we leave." JB said.

 

"Is this what Jr hyung was talking to you about in the kitchen?" I asked.

 

JB turned to look at me. Now he looked confused. I looked away from him and played with my hands nervously. 

 

"At Jackson and Mark hyung's apartment. During your part hyung. You were mad at me." I mumbled.

 

A short silence passed.

 

JB suddenly started laughing and I turned to look at him. 

 

"I'm sorry." he apologized. I looked at him shocked. 

 

Jaebum hyung! Apologizing? Really?

 

"Hey, don't look at me like that." he pulled my ear and I pulled away, laughing. 

 

"Wh...what's so funny?" I asked.

 

"I misunderstood you. I got mad because I thought you that you still think that this is all a joke." JB said. "I don't." I quickly replied. "I know." JB said. "So I'm sorry." 

 

I stared at him.

 

"Stop looking at me." he said.

 

I looked down at my hands. "Did I really tell you to sleep in the bed with me this morning?" I asked. I could tell he was looking at me but I didn't want to look at him. I felt embarrassed talking about it all.

 

"You even told me to kiss you. I thought you were drunk." JB replied.

 

I hit him on the arm. "I don't drink." I said. He laughed. "I know you don't." he replied. Another short silence passed. "So I was surprised..." JB paused. "But I was also very happy." he said.

 

"Huh?" I looked up at him.

 

We finally caught eyes again. JB smiled and winked.

 

"I know that I'm not forcing you now." he said. 

 

I stared at him and he pulled my ear again. I turned away from him and started laughing.

 

"So I just had to do that to convince you that you're not forcing me?" I asked. JB didn't reply. I continued laughing. 

 

The show came back and I stopped laughing and sighed.

 

"I need to start getting ready to go to service hyung." I suddenly said. I even surprised myself. After I realized what I said I quickly started playing with my hands in nervousness. 

 

"I'll help you." JB replied. I smiled and nodded. 

 

"Hey. Be happy. It's only two years. Maybe even less." JB said.

 

I nodded. "I know. I'm happy." I said. "After I come back I can finally start looking for a real job in music therapy. I want to go to China with Jackson hyung." I said.

 

"We'll all go together." JB said.

 

I nodded and chuckled. 

 

"Hey." 

 

"Hm?" I glanced at him. 

 

"You know I'll really miss you." JB said. 

 

"Hyung..." I whined. "I'm not even leaving yet." I said. "Don't be like this."

 

JB didn't reply, but he laughed loudly. 

 

"I think when I come back I won't be so scared of you anymore."

 

The words left my mouth before I could stop them. JB hyung was staring hard at me.

 

"So you are scared." he said.

 

"No." I replied. "Let me explain."

 

"Ok." JB said.

 

I stared at him.

 

He's not mad? He's letting me explain?

 

"Hey. Hurry. Explain yourself." JB said. "Yeah...um...."

 

I never thought this would be the situation where I tell JB hyung how I'm feeling about everything.

 

"Um...well...I'm not scared of you or any-"

 

The ring tone to a phone started playing and we both quickly looked at our phones. 

 

"It's the company." JB suddenly said. He stood up and walked away.

 

My heart dropped and I sighed.

 

"So close." I whispered.

 

What am I saying?

 

I hit myself on my mouth.

 

How am I going to explain this without sounding strange? 

 

I'm not scared of JB hyung. I'm really not. It's the relationship I'm scared of. It's how everything will be when I come back that I'm scared of. It's how it will work out that I'm scared of. It's if JB hyung finds a girl...that I'm really scared of. 

 

Even if it doesn't work out, I still really want to be friends with JB hyung. I'm still scared that maybe JB hyung won't want to be friends with me anymore.

 

I know it's not something I should think about, but I can't help thinking about it all sometimes. What about the future? What's going to happen when I come back from service? Will JB hyung find a proper girlfriend? Will he leave me? What will I do then? 

 

"Hey."

 

I snapped rom my thoughts and stared at JB. He had his jacket on.

 

"I have to go into the company really fast. It won't take long. Do you want to come with me?" he asked.

 

I smiled. "Yes." I replied standing up and putting my jacket on.

 

"What were you thinking about?" JB asked. We walked to the door and put on our shoes.

 

I nervously looked at him. "Nothing." I said quickly. 

 

"Hey." JB nudged me on the arm.

 

I chuckled. "Wh...what? What is this hyung?" I said.

 

"Tell me later." he said. "Huh?" I stared at him as he opened the door. I walked out and he followed. "We're still not done talking about why you're so scared of me." JB said.

 

I frowned, my heart racing. 

 

"Hey. Smile." JB said.

 

I looked at him. "What do you mean? I am smiling." I said, faking a smile.

 

"You're not. You always laugh so loudly and smile wide when you're with Mark so why not with me?" JB suddenly asked.

 

"Huh?" I stopped walking and stared at him.

 

Jealous again?

 

JB hyung stopped walking. I watched him as he turned around and walked up to me. He was standing so close.

 

"You're with me so why can't you smile?" he asked, staring hard at me.

 

He's so close. Why is he standing so close to me.

 

I quickly hit him on the shoulder, not knowing what to say. But I could feel cold sweats because JB hyung was standing really close. Suddenly JB laughed loudly and then made a face. "I said that?" he said loudly.

 

He started walking again and I quickly followed him, my heart racing. 

 

I nervously chuckled. "Wha-what do you mean? You just said it. Why did you say something like that?" I asked, nervous.

 

JB continued laughing. He didn't reply me.

 

We didn't talk about any of it in the car. We also didn't talk about it when we returend home from the company. We just finished putting all the bags in the car.

 

It was while we were waiting to go to my moms house that Jr hyung came with Jackson hyung and they offered to drop us off at the airport so JB hyung didn't have to take his car and we didn't have to bother my dad to drop us off.

 

We agreed and moved all the bags to Jr hyung's car. We then left to my house where my mom nagged the both of us to be really careful. She said it over and over again and even threatened again to force me to come live back at the house.

 

JB hyung promised that we would call her every day. After this we ate, and then Jr and Jackson hyung dropped us off at the airport. It was my first time at the airport, so I was really confused at everything.

 

I followed JB hyung around for everything, even when we were waiting and he said he had to go to the bathroom. I followed his and stood outside the bathroom next to the door.

 

JB hyung just laughed at how nervous I was. 

 

We waited for a whole hour before our plane finally arrived. 

 

We were on our way to Japan. 

________________________________________________________________