Chapter 9 Part 3

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel Chapter 9 Part 3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Youngjae. Hey Youngjae."

 

I slowly opened my eyes at the shaking of my shoulder. I quickly turned around, pulling the covers over my head, already knowing who's voice was trying to wake me up. 

 

"Hey. It's time to get up. Let's get something to eat. I'm hungry." JB hyung said. 

 

"I'm not...hungry..." I groaned.

 

"Hey." he started shaking me again. The covers were quickly pulled away and I could see the bright light in the room even through closed eyes. JB hyung started pulling me up. I sat up on the bed with my head lowered and my eyes still closed. 

 

"Hey. Hey. I said get up." he patted my back and slowly I opened my eyes.

 

"What time is it?" I groaned out.

 

"Time to get up." he replied. 

 

I laughed and yawned. JB hyung continued patting my back. 

 

"I'm up." I said quickly. I lifted my head and we caught eyes. He laughed and I just smiled. 

 

"Your whole face is red." he said.

 

"Really?" I rubbed my face and sighed. 

 

"Around your nose too. You made it worse." he said.

 

I continued rubbing my face. Usually my face is red when I wake up. Around my nose too. It doesn't go away until later in the day. Even after I wash my face.  

 

"Remember what happened last night?" JB hyung suddenly asked. 

 

I stopped rubbing my face and we quickly caught eyes. My heart skipped a beat as I stared at him. Suddenly he started laughing. 

 

"Why suddenly..." I mumbled. He stopped laughing already, and as usual I couldn't tell the expression on his face. 

 

Why is he suddenly asking this?

 

The images from the other night quickly played in my memory. I lowered my head in embarrassment.

 

"I remember." I said.

 

"Good." he said.

 

It surprised me so I lifted my head again and watched as JB hyung him walked away into the bathroom. He was gone for a few minutes and then suddenly came back.

 

Why did he suddenly ask? I want to ask.

 

"Go take a shower. We can go to the convenience store nearby and buy some food. Jinyoung-sshi and Jun-sshi are coming in a few hours." he said.

 

"I want to ask something." I quickly said.

 

He turned to look at me and I felt my face going hot.

 

"Wh-why did you ask?" I asked.

 

"Because I want you to remember. If you forget you'll get nervous again. We can't move forward then." he quickly replied me.  

 

Is he really saying this?

 

"Have you watched something strange again hyung?" I asked, laughing nervously.

 

"No. I'm just happy." he replied.

 

I stared at him, shocked at his words. My heart was beating fast so early in the morning because of him. 

 

I slowly smiled and rubbed my face and hair again. "I'm happy too." I slowly said. "I'll go take a shower!" 

 

I quickly walked into the bathroom before he could say something. The first thing I did was grab my chest because my heart was beating so fast.

 

"We're really in a drama. This isn't real is it?" I whispered, walking to the mirror to look at my red face before starting my shower. I decided to take a long time in the shower. A long time to be able to stop being so embarrassed about everything. 

 

It wasn't until I heard the voice of Jackson hyung over the loud shower that I quickly turned off the water and dried myself. I stepped out the room with a towel around my waist. JB hyung was sitting on my bed, the one next to the window. 

 

I noticed that all the stuff I left on my bed yesterday was gone. 

 

Did he put it all away? I'm surprised he didn't scold me yesterday for leaving everything on the bed.

 

I chuckled and watched him. He had the computer open and I could hear Yugyeom and BamBam's voice now, but I noticed something else. The box of chocolates I gave him yesterday morning in the taxi.

 

I quickly walked to our bags and found something to wear before going back into the bathroom to put it on. After this I hurried and dried my hair before walking back out and towards JB hyung.

 

"Mark hyung?" I said loudly. 

 

"Oh. He's finished." JB hyung suddenly turned the computer towards me and the guys were staring back at me.

 

"Hey! Choi Youngjae! I heard you two had really good food without me! You better take me to go eat meat when you get back!" Jackson yelled.

 

I laughed loudly and walked towards JB hyung. "Ok. Ok. I understand. I will buy you all the meat you want hyung." I said. 

 

"How are you?" Jr hyung suddenly asked.

 

"It's so fun here!" I replied.

 

"Hey! Are you trying to make us jealous?" Jackson hyung suddenly asked. I laughed and apologized. 

 

"He's trying to make us jealous." Yugyeom said.

 

"It's ok. Enjoy your date." Jackson hyung suddenly said. 

 

"What date?" I yelled, embarrassed. 

 

"Look. He's embarrassed!" BamBam yelled.

 

"Of course! Because you guys are talking about dating!" I yelled, laughing nervously.

 

"It's ok if you date without us. Just have fun!" Jackson suddenly yelled. "Look at his face!" 

 

They all started laughing. Even JB hyung started laughing.

 

"I'm going to go brush my teeth." I left them and quickly walked to the bathroom as they laughed loudly.

 

"Don't be mad! We're just joking. See you in two days! Bye!" I heard them yelling.

 

"Youngjae hyung doesn't get mad." BamBam said.

 

"He's doesn't." Yugyeom said. "He's never been mad at me." 

 

I really don't ever get mad, especially at the guys. Sure they joke around a lot but they are really like brothers to me. Yugyeom and BamBam are like younger brothers who are bothersome at times, but I really care about the both of them. I can't ever get mad at whatever they do.

 

I quickly finished in the bathroom and walked back out to find JB hyung still sitting on my bed, now playing a game on his phone.

 

I walked up to him. 

 

"Hyung."

 

I noticed the earphones in his ears and tapped his shoulder.

 

"JB hyung." I said.

 

"Hm?" he took off his earphones and I could hear the sound of his music playing a song I didn't recognize. 

 

"Is this the chocolate that I gave you?" I asked, pointing to the box of chocolates sitting next to him. 

 

"Yeah."

 

"You're eating it." I said. 

 

"Of course I'll eat it." he replied, looking at me strangely. 

 

His response made me smile wide. I sat down on the other side of the bed and watched him. 

 

"What's with that face?" he suddenly asked. "Want some?" he shoved a chocolate at me and I laughed, took it, and ate it. 

 

"I'm just happy." I replied.

 

He stared at me. I stared back at him, smiling wide. "Here. Come here. There's a song I think you'll like." he said. I scooted closer to him and he put one of his earphones in my ear and the other in his.

 

The music started playing and as soon as it did I recognized something. 

 

This voice sounds familiar.

 

"What is it called?" I asked. 

 

"I had a hard time thinking of a name." he said.

 

I stared at him.

 

"Something good." he suddenly said in English. 

 

I stared at him, confused. "Something good." he said again in Korean.

 

"Ah...something good." I repeated in English. 

 

"It sounds like you." I said. A short silence passed. I turned to look at JB hyung and he was smiling wide. 

 

"What is it?" I asked, chuckling. 

 

"It's me." he suddenly said. 

 

"Huh?" I stared at him wide eyed.

 

"They let me record a song I wrote." 

 

I listened closer to the song. I knew the voice sounded familiar but I didn't think it would be JB hyung. I've heard JB hyung sing a few times. Like the one time he came to the university and surprised me in the music room. When we ended up singing a song together. I've heard him sing a few times but not a complete song that's been recorded. 

 

"Someone else is rapping?" I asked. 

 

"My friend. One of the other dancers." he replied. "After I showed him the lyrics he took it to the manager and we ended up recording this. They just sent it to me a few minutes ago." JB hyung said. He smiled wide. I could tell he was really happy at the results. 

 

"Wow." I said, smiling. 

 

"What?" he asked.

 

"You really have a good voice hyung." I said. 

 

"Of course I do." he replied, still smiling wide.

 

"You really are a star now." I said, laughing loudly.  

 

JB hyung just chuckled in response.

 

"Just listen to it." he said.

 

"It's really good." I said, trying to sing it.

 

The lyrics are very...

 

I glanced at him and he was still smiling wide.

 

"You really wrote it?" I took the earphones out of my ear and laid down on my back, staring at the ceiling before putting it back in my ear.

 

JB hyung copied me and I turned my head and stared at him. He replayed the song. 

 

"Yeah. During break one day." he replied.

 

"You wrote it in one day?" I asked.

 

"Yes." he replied.

 

"Wow." I said again. 

 

"It's really good?" he asked. 

 

"It's really good." I replied. 

 

We laid there, staring at the ceiling, listening to the song over and over. 

 

"How about you sing it hyung." I quickly said.

 

"What are you talking about? You can hear my voice in the music." he said.

 

"But I want to hear the real thing." I said, laughing loudly.

 

A short silence passed. I didn't think he would do it but I smiled when he suddenly started singing. I lifted myself up, the earphones pulling out of my ear. JB hyung had his eyes close and both his hands laying under his head. He sang the song. 

 

He sang the whole song. After he finished he opened his eyes and we caught eyes for a short time before he picked up his phone and started playing a game again.

 

I quickly started clapping.

 

"JB hyung's voice is so good!" I yelled.

 

"Hey..." he mumbled.

 

"But hyung...it really sounds like you're singing it for someone." I said, stealing a chocolate, laughing loudly, and crossing my arms across my chest in defense when he caught me.

 

He stared at me. His usual hard stare he shows in the staring games that we have. I continued laughing.

 

"Maybe." he suddenly said.

 

"Maybe what?" I asked, confused. 

 

"Maybe I wrote it for someone." he said.

 

He did?

 

"Who?" I quickly asked, leaning close to him. 

 

"Come here." he pointed at me and I leaned closer to him. "You." JB hyung suddenly whispered in my ear and I quickly pulled away, blushing hard.

 

I watched as he laughed loudly. 

 

"How can your face get so red. I've always wondered." he suddenly said. I stared at him. 

 

For me? This song is for me? But the lyrics. It sounds more like it's for a girl.

 

"Hey. Hurry. Let's go buy something to eat. I'm hungry." JB hyung suddenly said. I laughed and nodded, my heart beating fast as usual. "Let's go." I said, walking to the black box I left on the table the other night. 

 

"What are you doing?" JB hyung suddenly asked. I opened the box and took out the bracelet he gave me yesterday. 

 

"Putting the bracelet on. I took it off yesterday so it wouldn't get dirty." I said, showing him the bracelet. I tried putting it on but like yesterday, I couldn't. 

 

JB hyung suddenly started laughing and I turned to look at him. 

 

"What? Why are you laughing so hard? It's hard to put it on." I said, trying again. My hands trembled and it almost fell. If I was with Jackson hyung he would have said something about my trembling hands and called it cute. 

 

Recently it's been like this with him recently. 

 

"Here."

 

Suddenly hands circled around mine and JB hyung helped me put the bracelet on.

 

"Ah...thanks." I said, my heart already beating so fast.

 

"It's hard to put it on." I said, laughing nervously.

 

We got ready and walked out of our room and outside the hotel. 

 

"It's always so pretty. At home it's so cold." I said loudly, looking out at the many people walking in the streets. It's always so busy every time we come outside.

 

"Where's the convenience store?" I asked.

 

"Over there. They have lunch box sets." JB hyung replied.

 

"Oh..is that where you bought the food from early yesterday morning? It was open?" I asked.

 

"Yeah." JB hyung replied.

 

I smiled. He walked all the way while I was taking a shower. 

 

I followed JB hyung closely and before I knew it we were standing in front of the convenience store. We walked inside and the person at the counter greeted us in Japanese. I could understand at least this.

 

I followed JB hyung as we walked towards the food. 

 

"There the lunch boxes." he pointed towards a section of lunch boxes. I smiled wide at the different choices they had. 

 

"You're getting one too?" I asked. "Get me one. Add some of the gimbap too. What do you want to drink?" he asked.

 

"I'll choose." I said, laughing at him. 

 

He's suddenly acting strange so early in the morning. 

 

JB hyung walked away and I stood there and chose our lunch boxes. I chose the one that he got the other day and chose the different types of gimbap they had. 

 

"Hey! Come choose a drink." 

 

I quickly finished picking out the food and walked towards JB hyung standing in front of the drinks. He was already holding two types. One that looked similar to the one he bought yesterday morning. It was good, but I felt like trying something different.

 

"Which one should I get?" I asked. 

 

"This one's good." he lifted up the other drink he was holding.

 

"It is?" I looked around some more and picked up the same drink that JB hyung had. 

 

"Choose another one." he suddenly took the drink away from me.

 

I turned to look at him. "We'll share this one." he said, putting away the drink I took out. The same one he was holding.

 

"Ah-what? I don't know what to pick." I said, looking back at the choices. 

 

"Cola?" I asked. 

 

JB hyung didn't reply. 

 

"Get this one." he pointed towards a different drink and I picked it up and stared at it. "Let's get cola and this." he said. 

 

"You want to try it?" I asked, pointing the drink at him. 

 

"Yeah. Are you done?" he asked.

 

I laughed and nodded. "I got the one you bought yesterday. I got this one too. And I got a lot of gimbap." I showed him my basket full of food. JB hyung just nodded. I could tell he was really hungry. 

 

"Let's go."

 

I followed behind him. We walked towards the register. The girl behind the counter greeted us again and I smiled and put the basket on the counter.

 

She started ringing up our food and I took out my wallet.

 

"I'm going to pay." I said. 

 

"Really?" JB hyung asked.

 

I smiled at him. "I'm going to pay today. Just think of me as a hyung today." I said, laughing loudly.

 

He stared at me, chuckling. "Go ahead." he said.

 

I nodded and paid for our stuff. We got two bags. He took one and I took the other. 

 

We started making our way back to the hotel. 

 

"Look."

 

I turned around towards JB hyung and he was pointing in front of a store. There was someone dressed in a cat costume standing in front of a cafe. The person was dancing some silly dance.

 

I laughed loudly. 

 

JB hyung suddenly stated copying the silly dance and I laughed even more. "W-what? What are you doing hyung? So funny." I said loudly.

 

"I'm funny?" JB hyung nudged my arm and I laughed even more.

 

"JB hyung is like that cat." I replied. 

 

"I'm a cat?" he asked.

 

"Yes. Like a cat. You're like a cat and Mark hyung is like a dog." I said, thinking of how Mark hyung is really like coco and JB hyung sometimes acts like Nora.

 

"Hey!" he suddenly said. We caught eye and he stared at me. He looked annoyed. "Ah-what is it?" I asked, laughing nervously.

 

"You're on this trip with me. Don't talk about him." he suddenly said.

 

It shocked me. I stopped walking and stared at his back.

 

"Hey! Hurry. I'm hungry." JB hyung yelled.

 

I quickly ran up to him and followed him closely.

 

He's still making me feel strange all the time. Always saying embarrassing things.

 

"Are you really jealous of Mark hyung?" I suddenly found myself asking.

 

"Who's talking about being jealous? I'm not." he replied.

 

I stared at the ground, following him closely. 

 

Then why are you getting so annoyed every time I talk about Mark hyung?

 

"They're my brothers. We're all family. I'm not jealous." JB hyung suddenly said. I almost stopped walking again.

 

"I'm not your brother?" I asked.

 

"Are you stupid?" he asked.

 

"W-wha? Suddenly calling me stupid. Did I say something stupid?" I asked.

 

"We can't be brothers Youngjae. We can be family." he said. 

 

This time I really stopped walking, staring at the ground, my heart beating so fast. I could feel that my face was already really hot, meaning my face was red. Probably even more red then this morning.

 

"Hey. I told you to hurry. I'm hungry." I lifted my head and JB hyung was standing in front of me, looking at me, staring at me. "What's wrong?" he suddenly asked.

 

"What? Nothing." I replied.

 

"You're nervous?" he suddenly asked. We started walking again. I followed him closely.

 

"I'm feeling strange again." I replied.

 

"You keep saying that. What do you mean?" 

 

My heart started beating even faster.

 

"I don't know...it's just strange." I replied.

 

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

 

I smiled and chuckled. "Maybe I'm just really hungry." I replied.

 

"That's why I said let's hurry up." he said.

 

He's not making me tell him what I mean? Does he know? Do I know what this is? What is this feeling. My heart...

 

"So let's listen to it okay?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Hey. Were you even listening? I said let's listen to the album you bought at that store." JB hyung said.

 

"Ah..."

 

When did we get here?

 

We walked into the elevator in silence. We got to our floor and started walking to our door.

 

"What's wrong?" JB hyung suddenly asked. He opened the door and I walked inside, took my shoes off, and walked to my bed. "There's nothing wrong." I said, chuckling nervously.

 

I watched as he closed the door and walked to his bed. We sat down facing each other. I continued laughing. I really don't like it when it gets quiet between us. I don't like it when JB hyung isn't laughing.  

 

"I'll get the food ready. Go get the album." he suddenly said.

 

"Huh?" I looked at him as he grabbed the bag I was holding and walked to the floor. He started taking everything out and I started looking for the album I bought yesterday. 

 

I grabbed the computer and went to sit next to him. 

 

I the computer and opened the album slowly. Before I put in the cd I looked though the album a little in silence, waiting for JB hyung to say the ok to start eating. I don't know why. 

 

"Hey."

 

"Hm?" I looked up at him. He was staring straight at the food.

 

"Can I kiss you?"

 

"Eh?" I almost dropped the album.

 

JB hyung continued moving the lunch boxes around. He didn't look at me, but stared right at the food. 

 

My heart was already beating so fast and my hands were trembling. A short silence passed.

 

"Wh...why so suddenly?" I nervously asked.

 

Don't suddenly get nervous again. But is this a question someone usually asks? Is he going to start asking me now? It makes me nervous. I shouldn't be but it does.

 

"Hey. Don't get nervous again. Forget it. Let's eat." JB hyung handed me my lunch box and I stared at him. He wouldn't look at me like he was doing all yesterday.

 

"I'm nervous." I quickly said.

 

"Don't be." 

 

"I'm trying." I replied.

 

"Let me kiss you." 

 

"So suddenly...don't ask...if you ask it makes nervous." I quickly said, looking at anything but him. 

 

I could feel it when he was suddenly so close to me. 

 

"You watched something weird again right hyung?" I asked.

 

"No." he suddenly moved my chin and turned my head to face him.

 

He's never done this before! I'm about to die. Can he hear my heart?

 

"What?! What are you doing?" I pulled my head away slowly, my hands trembling.

 

"Give me your hand." he said.

 

I gave him my hand and we sat holding hands. JB hyung was sitting so close that I couldn't breath.

 

"Hey." 

 

I quickly pushed him away, breathing hard, my heart beating so fast. JB hyung and I finally caught eyes. I slowly let my hand fall from his chest and grabbed my own heart.

 

"Y-you're making me feel strange." I chuckled. 

 

"You keep saying that." he said.

 

"I'm feeling strange." I let my hand fall from my chest. JB hyung nodded and started on his food.

 

"But you can." I mumbled.

 

"What?"

 

"You can do it." I mumbled again, looking at the food. "I told you I didn't forget it...yesterday night." I said.

 

A short silence passed.

 

"I'm surprised." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

I looked up and he was staring at me with an expression I've never seen before. His eyes were wide and he really did look shocked. 

 

I couldn't help laughing. It just started with a chuckle but the more I looked at JB hyung's face the more it made me laugh louder. Slowly the fast beating of my heart went away and I started to calm myself down. 

 

"Hey!" I laughed even harder as he suddenly pulled me towards him. I struggled as an arm went around my waist and about her around my shoulders. I yelled and struggled but JB hyung wouldn't let go. 

 

"Ok. Ok. I'm sorry. Forgive me." I said, trying to stop laughing. 

 

I opened my eyes and I was laying on his lap, staring up at him. He stared down at me.

 

How did I end up like this?

 

My heart skipped a beat just as JB hyung kissed me. It was quick. He slowly pulled himself up and I felt my hot face as I got up. 

 

"Let's eat." he said.

 

"Let's eat." I repeated, chuckling nervously. 

 

We started eating and I smiled. 

 

Even though it makes me really nervous. I'm sort of happy that we keep doing this. Maybe I can stop being so nervous.

 

"It's good." I said, eating happily.

 

"Try this." JB hyung handed me the drink I was going to buy earlier. I drank some and smiled wide. "It's good!" I yelled.

 

He laughed. "Told you." he said, taking it back from me and drinking it. 

 

I stared at him. Since JB hyung is a neat freak, it surprises me when he drinks from the same bottle I do. I thought he wouldn't ever do this, but recently he's been doing this. Before we drank from different bottles, but now we're sharing the same bottle more often. 

 

"Play the music." he suddenly said.

 

I nodded and put the cd in the computer. The music started playing and I smiled and leaned on the bed.

 

"We should write a song together." I lifted myself up and smiled at a shocked JB hyung laying on the floor. He stared at me.

 

"What are you taking about?" he asked.

 

"It will be cool right? Maybe we can record it ourselves. My sister has a friend in Mokpo who has a studio. Maybe we can all record a song too. It will be like we're idols." I said, laughing loudly.

 

"Hey." JB hyung got up and grabbed the half empty drink we bought. "It's hard to write lyrics you know." he said, drinking.

 

"But you wrote a song in a day." I said.

 

"I started it before. I finished it during our break." he said.

 

"I think it will be fun to write a song with you." I said.

 

JB hyung just continued to stare at me. 

 

"You're staring hyung." I mumbled. 

 

"Let's write a song then." he suddenly said. I clapped and stood up, walking to my bag to take out the small notebook I keep. 

 

I sat down next to JB hyung and he scooted closer.

 

"Should we start with the name?" I asked.

 

"Let's write it first. A name is easy after you write it." JB hyung replied.

 

"So why did you call your song something good?" I asked. 

 

"I don't know. The feeling of the lyrics. The person that was in my mind. Isn't it a feeling of something good?" JB hyung suddenly said. My heart skipped a beat as I slowly turned to face him and he had his hand on his chin.

 

But you said that you wrote it about me? Those lyrics can't be about me. Is it a joke?

 

I nervously chuckled. "So you wrote it for your ex girlfriend?" I asked.

 

There were two expressions that appeared on JB hyung's face. First it was an expression of confusion, then an expression I rarely ever see, but when I do it make me a little scared.

 

JB hyung angrily stared at me. "Are you trying to get me angry?" he suddenly asked. I stared at him, my heart racing, this time because of his scary expression. When JB hyung isn't smiling, he looks really scary.

 

Did I say something wrong?

 

"Ah..." I paused, lowering my head and playing with my hands. "I don't know. I'm not." I nervously chuckled.

 

"Who did I say I wrote the song about?" he suddenly asked. 

 

I wanted to look at him but I didn't, just continued nervously playing with my hands. 

 

Me. Was he really serious?

 

"Are you really this oblivious?" JB hyung suddenly asked and I quickly lifted my head and looked at him. "Alright. I can spell it out for you." he suddenly said.

 

Huh? Spell what out?

 

"When you look at me and smile, I somehow start to smile with you." he suddenly started singing. "Get it?" he asked. "Hey, Choi Youngjae. Don't say it again. That's over. Who do you think I'm with now? I can't believe you would even say something like that."

 

I stared at him, still playing with my nervous, trembling, and sweaty hands. 

 

"I...thought you were joking." I mumbled.

 

"Hey!" JB hyung yelled and this time I flinched from the anger in his voice and looked straight at him with a shocked face.

 

"Do we have to keep going over this that it's not a joke?" he asked.

 

"I know it's not a joke." I quickly replied.

 

Are we really fighting? Is this an argument or are we fighting? Isn't it both the same thing? But JB hyung has never got this angry at me before. He looks really angry. It's scary.

 

"Hyung...I don't want to fight." I quickly said.

 

"We're not fighting." he ran a hand through his hair and lowered his head. 

 

But you're scary.

 

A short silence passed. 

 

"I'm sorry. I said something stupid." I said, staring at JB hyung. He had his head lowered, playing with the little notebook I took out of my bag. The music from the Japanese album was still playing. "I'm sorry." I said again. Don't be mad."

 

JB hyung finally lifted his head and we caught eyes. 

 

"It's not a joke." he said.

 

"I know." I replied. 

 

"I wrote the song...with only one person in mind...the person I like." he said.

 

"I know." 

 

"I like you Youngjae." he said.

 

I lowered my head, grabbing my loud heart. 

 

Why is it always like a drama?

 

"I know." I mumbled. "I...like you too." I finally let the words out that I've been wanting to say since we started the fight. 

 

I was shocked as I was suddenly pulled into a hug. I hugged JB hyung back and we stayed in the same position for a long time.

 

I really wonder if he can hear my heart. I can hear his heart.

 

My cheeks went hot from the thought. We pulled away and JB hyung laid down on the floor. I continued sitting, staring at him.

 

"I know how to start the song." he said. 

 

I smiled wide and leaned in close. "Really? How?" I asked, smiling at him. I watched as JB hyung started writing a few words.

 

A short silence passed as he wrote two lines and stopped.

 

"Hey. Youngjae." he suddenly said.

 

"Hm?" I leaned closer to him. 

 

"Anything that I say." he said. 

 

"Huh?" I stared at him, now drawing something on the side of the paper.

 

"Anything that I say, if it's about you..." he said. "...anything I say, if it's about you, then it's true. If I say it's about you then it's true." 

 

"Ah-what? That's so cheesy. I'm cringing. I'm going to puke!" I hit him on the arm, laughing loudly, only because I could feel my whole body freeze in nervousness at JB hyung's words. I'm not a girl, but he says words that make me feel like a girl sometimes. Very cheesy words. Something that really sounds like a line from a drama.

 

A short silence passed. I just continued laughing in nervousness, catching eyes with JB hyung and quickly looking away again. 

 

"Wha-what is it? Something on my face?" I asked, rubbing my cheek. 

 

"You can puke all you want Choi Youngjae. With my clothes. With my hat. I'll scoop it all up!" he suddenly yelled. He started laughing and I stared at him, smiling at his childish behavior.

 

"I think I've heard you say this before." I mumbled.

 

"I've said it before? So it means that I mean it right? Is it's about you then it's true." he replied.

 

I just continued staring at him, my heart beating so fast now. I lifted my hand and put it on my chest.

 

"What? Your heart's beating?" JB hyung leaned close to me and suddenly he pulled my hand away and put it on my chest. I felt my whole body going hot so I pulled my hand away and quickly got up, laughing really nervously.

 

"My whole body is strange. You're doing strange things hyung. I-I'm going to the bathroom." I heard JB hyung chuckling as I ran towards the bathroom. My whole face was red. My ears were even more red. 

 

I sighed and washed my face with cold water, but it didn't work so I just stood there and put my hand on my heart again.

 

Why am I feeling this way? I'm starting to get nervous even more around him.

 

"Hey! Youngjae. Come on you're missing the music." a knock on the bathroom door made me take a look at my red face again and sigh. "I'm coming." I said, walking towards the door.

 

JB hyung was blocking the door when I opened it. 

 

He looked a little shocked. "You're face can get really red." he said.

 

I stared at him and started laughing. Suddenly he grabbed my ear and I pulled away and walked under his arm that was blocking me. I started walking back towards where we were sitting.

 

"Your ear is really red too." JB hyung sat down next to me and I sighed and laid back down on the floor.

 

"It's because I'm embarrassed." I said.

 

"Embarrased?"

 

"You're making me embarrassed hyung." I said, closing my eyes, listening to the music that was still playing.

 

"Is that why your heart was beating so fast?"

 

I almost opened my eyes but decided my heart would beat even more loudly if I did, so I didn't.

 

"I told you I'm feeling strange. Since we got here." I said.

 

"You mean what you said yesterday night? You really want to go home?" he asked. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was sitting, looking at me. I could feel my heart starting again like I knew it would. 

 

"No...it's...I don't know...sometimes when I'm around you it starts beating so fast and I feel strange. When you say strange things it starts again. I'm getting nervous." I said, looking away from him.

 

A long silence passed this time. 

 

"It kind of hurts?" JB hyung asked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Your heart." he said.

 

"A little. It's not like it really hurts, but I feel it more and it's beating so loud that it's embarrassing. It's because you keep saying strange things." I said.

 

"Things like can I kiss you?"

 

My head quickly turned and we caught eyes again. I nodded. JB hyung suddenly smiled and I stared at him. He got up and stretched before going to lay down on the bed. I sat up and stared at him.

 

"Don't you think it's because you like me a lot Youngjae?" he suddenly asked. Something that made my heart start again.

 

Like you? L-l-like? Yeah, I like JB hyung.

 

"But I already like you hyung." I said. "Not the type of like as a friend Youngjae. Maybe you're starting to really like me. The way I like you."

 

"But I already do." I lowered my head and started playing with the bracelet he gave me. "I told you before hyung don't you remember? If I didn't like you then I wouldn't be here." I said. 

 

"But you don't usually say it so I don't know. When you said it earlier I was so shocked." JB hyung said. I moved my eyes towards him and he was sitting on the bed now. Of course we caught and started playing the staring game.

 

I started becoming more nervous. I could tell because my fingers started trembling as I played with the silver bracelet around my wrist. My heart was beating as loud as usual.

 

Is it something I should say all the time? Isn't it a little embarrasing to do that?

 

"I'm glad you're tellling me about your heart. Your heart is beating like that because maybe you like me a lot more than you think Youngjae. You like me as much as I like you." he suddenly said, laying back down on the bed. He picked up his phone and started doing something on it.

 

How much does he like me? 

 

I stared at the bracelet, then glanced at the flower sitting on the table next to my bed. 

 

"I like you hyung. I said it earlier. I really do. Not only as a friend, but like how you like me." I said, nervously looking away from him. My heart was already beating the loudest it can and I felt like I would die from saying something so embarrassing.

 

A short silence passed.

 

"I like you too." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

"Urghhh...I'm going crazy! This is so embarrassing!" I yelled and picked up the computer before walking to my bed and laying down on it. JB hyung started laughing loudly and I hid my face in between my pillows. 

 

Another short silence passed. I started lifting my head from the pillows when JB hyung called out my name. I lifted my head completely and he was staring down at me. He sat down and I scooted over. 

 

"Hey." he suddenly said.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can I kiss you?" my head quickly turned to him, my eyes wide. It's really like JB hyung is trying to make me really embarrassed since we came to Japan.

 

"Hey. Is anyone in there?" he suddenly asked.

 

"You...you're always asking." I said. 

 

He laughed and I stared at him. 

 

"Why? You're embarrassed?" he asked.

 

"No. You can do it." I said, looking at the pillow.

 

"Then look at me."

 

With my heart really beating out of my chest now I turned my head to a smiling JB hyung. "Are you scared?" he asked. "No." I replied. 

 

He continued smiling as he lowered his head and we kissed. Once again it was only a quick kiss, but it made me nervous anyway.

 

"How can your face keep getting so red." JB hyung suddenly asked.

 

I ignored him and stared at the pillow below me once again.

 

"JB hyung..." I mumbled.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Are we going to start doing this now?" I nervously asked.

 

"Do what?"

 

I turned to face him. He looked at me confused for only a second more before he smiled. 

 

"Why...you don't like it?" he asked.

 

"No!" I quickly yelled, hiding my face in the pillow. "I didn't say that I don't like it." I mumbled.

 

He laughed. "Then what?" he asked. "You're embarrassed?" 

 

"It's not funny hyung. My heart is about to jump out of my chest right now." I mumbled. 

 

"You're really that nervous?" he asked.

 

"Because...because we don't do this...suddenly...suddenly we're doing this more." I said.

 

A short silence passed.

 

"Then shouldn't we do this more so we can both get used to it? Youngjae look over here." he suddenly said. My head quickly lifted and I looked at him. 

 

"Get up." he said.

 

I continued looking at him confused as I got up.

 

"Let me see your hand."

 

I lifted my hand and JB hyung took it. I felt my cheeks getting hot as he pulled my hand and it landed on his chest. The place where the heart is.

 

His heart is beating so fast. Like mine.

 

I lifted my head to look at JB hyung and he was smiling.

 

"I'm just as nervous as you are." he said.

 

Huh? Really?

 

"W-why?" I asked.

 

"Because I like you. I don't want to scare you." JB hyung replied.

 

That's what Jun said. So it's true.

 

I lowered my head and JB hyung let my hand go. I kept my hand on his chest. 

 

"Then let's do it more." I mumbled. 

 

He suddenly started laughing and I quickly lifted my head and hit his chest . "W-what...you're suddenly laughing."

 

"Because I'm happy!" JB hyung suddenly yelled. 

 

I stared at him laughing so loud. I felt the smile on my face before I started laughing loudly too.

 

"You know...I never imagined this...two guys doing this." I surprised myself with the words.

 

"Hey! You want me to get angry?" JB hyung suddenly had an arm around me.

 

I laughed and tried to pull away.

 

"N-no." I replied.

 

"It's just...I really never thought this could happen." I said.

 

JB hyung tightened his hold only a little. "Do you think I thought this would happen? You're right. It's strange how we met." he said.

 

"I want to know something hyung. Don't get mad." I glanced at him and he looked at me for a few seconds before letting me go and sitting up on the bed. 

 

"What is it?" he asked.

 

I sat up and moved closer to him. 

 

I'm really curious.

 

"I'm really curious. Don't get mad. Promise?" I asked. "No." he replied.

 

I stared at him, a little shocked. He turned and smirked at me.

 

"Just don't get mad. It's just a question okay?" I asked. He didn't reply. I sighed and sat in the same position he was sitting.

 

"If your girlfriend didn't break up with you-"

 

"There's no point in asking this Youngjae. Do you think if she didn't break up with me we would have ever met?" JB hyung suddenly asked. "It's because she broke up with me that we met."

 

Sounds like destiny or something.

 

I felt my face going hot.

 

"I'm just curious." I mumbled.

 

"It's fine Youngjae. Maybe I can't explain why exactly I feel this way, but I don't have to explain it do I? Or do you want to know why? How can I explain it if I don't even know?" JB hyung asked.

 

"Don't explain." I quickly said. "Forget I asked."

 

Another short silence passed. 

 

"Hey."

 

"Hm?" I lifted my head slightly and looked at JB hyung. He was playing something on his phone again.

 

"Is there something you're not telling me?" he asked.

 

"What?" I asked, staring at him, confused.

 

"It sounds like you're hiding something from me. Something you're feeling." he said.

 

My heart skipped a beat.

 

Have I been caught? 

 

"W-what?" I asked again, hiding my head between the pillows.

 

"It's feels like you haven't told me everything. How you really feel about this." JB hyung mumbled.

 

"Stupid."

 

"Hey!" he suddenly had me in a neck hold and I giggled loudly. Knowing this is the only thing that can get JB hyung annoyed enough to forget talking about what he was talking about. I used it.

 

"I-I'm sorry hyung. I'll do anything." I pleased and he finally let me go. 

 

I got off the bed and stretched.

 

"I'm going to use the bathroom." I said. 

 

He nodded and continued playing whatever game he was playing on his phone. I smiled at him and sighed, glad he didn't start asking again.

 

That was close. That would have been scary. What will JB hyung do if I told him everything? He would probably be really mad at me.

 

I closed the bathroom door and the sink before sitting on the toilet seat. 

 

But why am I so scared of telling JB hyung that I'm scared? I'm scared of everything.

 

I waited for a few more minutes, playing with the fancy buttons on the toilet before turning off the water and stepping back out. 

 

"Did Jinyoung-sshi call yet?" I asked.

 

"Not yet. They have something important to do today so they'll call later." he replied. 

 

I nodded and stood there.

 

"I'll put away the food." I said, realizing that we left the mess of convenience store food on the floor. I'm surprised JB hyung didn't say anything about it earlier.

 

I finished cleaning the mess we had and stretched again.

 

"I remember something."

 

"Huh? What?"

 

I turned to face JB hyung and he was staring at me, his phone still in his hand. We caught eyes for a few seconds before he looked back down at the game. 

 

"What did Yugyeom call you again? That day in the school. What was it?" he suddenly asked. 

 

I quickly remembered.

 

Hyung. What a strange thing to suddenly remember.

 

"Teddy." he started laughing loudly.

 

"Whaatt? Why are you laughing so hard? I'm not a teddy." I whined. 

 

He stared at me. "You're right. You lost a lot of weight. I was surprised when I came back home." JB hyung said. He stopped laughing and turned so he was laying on his back now. 

 

I walked up to him and looked down at him. 

 

"Are you trying to say I was fat?" I asked, sitting down on the bed. 

 

"No. Chubby." he replied. 

 

"Whaatt!" I hit him on the shoulder and he continued laughing.

 

"I think we talked about this before." he said, still laughing.

 

"We did. You called me fat then too." I said, a little annoyed.

 

Am I really fat?

 

"You're not fat." JB hyung suddenly said. "You're not anything. You just wear really big clothes. Under your clothes you're really skinny" he said.

 

"I told you. I'm not fat." I said, smiling wide.

 

"I thought you would be embarrassed." 

 

Embarrassed? Why? 

 

"Because I know what you look like under your clothes."

 

"Whaaat!" I yelled again and hit him two times, my face getting hot. "What are you talking about there's nothing surprising to see." I said, embarrased.

 

JB hyung laughed and nodded. I watched him, laughing so hard. 

 

We continued laying in silence, the music playing all the way until it stopped and my music playlist started playing. 

 

I got up and walked towards the computer, taking out the CD and putting it away. I picked up the computer and went to sit on JB hyung's bed, since he was taking up all the space on mine. 

 

I didn't realize how much time passed with us sitting in silence, JB hyung still playing games on his phone and me, finding my game that I'm still trying to pass.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Huh?"

 

I lifted my head and JB hyung was staring down at me.

 

"Playing a game." I replied.

 

"I called you two times. You're really concentrated." 

 

"Huh? I am? What time is it?" I asked.

 

"You've been playing your game for an hour. I've been to the bathroom twice and you didn't pay attention." he said.

 

I laughed and apologized.

 

"They're coming so let's get ready." he suddenly said.

 

"They called?" I asked, getting up and stretching.

 

"Yeah. They just called."

 

I nodded and turned off the game, closing the computer and getting up.

 

"Let's call home first." JB hyung said. 

 

"Huh?" I looked up at him. He was holding his phone up.

 

"You call your mom and I'll call mine." he said. 

 

That's right. I need to call home.

 

I smiled and nodded. If JB hyung wasn't with me, my mom would kill me because I keep forgetting to call her. 

 

For the next hour JB hyung talked with his parents and I talked to my mom. She yelled at me for not calling and then told me to hurry and come home. She said my sister's husband went on a business trip so she's at our house, and she's using my room like she always does. 

 

I was talking to my sister when I noticed JB hyung was finished talking. I watched him walk into the bathroom, come back and lay on the bed with his phone once again.

 

I hurried and finished talking to my sister and talked to my mom again for a few minutes before hanging up the phone.

 

"I'm going to be charged a lot of money." I whined, laughing.

 

"You're done?" JB hyung suddenly asked.

 

"Yeah. My sister's home. She using my room again. They said they want me to hurry and come back so I can babysit and they can go out together. They always use me like this." I said, laughing loudly. 

 

"You'll be babysitting the baby?" 

 

"Yes. I've done it before. It's so hard." I said, laughing. "They're so much work." 

 

"They are." JB hyung replied. 

 

A short silence passed.

 

That's right. One day we will both have kids right? I can tell JB hyung really likes kids.

 

"Hey. What are you smiling like that for?" 

 

I snapped out of my thoughts and shook my head. "It's just...imagine how it will be years from now hyung. Everything will be really different." I said.

 

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

 

We caught eyes. He looked confused so I just laughed it off. JB hyung continued staring at me with a confused face and I just nervously tried to laugh it off. It must have worked because he didn't continue asking me. 

 

"I got a text from Jun. They're almost here." he suddenly said, lifting up his phone. 

 

I nodded and started getting ready, packing my shoulder bag full of everything I needed. 

 

We didn't have to wait long until we go the call for us to come downstairs. JB hyung put some of his things in my shoulder bag and we left the room. 

 

"Youngjae! Jaebum!" Jun yelled as soon as he saw us. He was standing next to the passenger seat. I spotted Jinyoung-sshi inside the car. 

 

"Come here." Jun suddenly pulled me into a hug and I laughed nervously. 

 

He really is like Jackson hyung.

 

"Have you two had something to eat?" Jinyoung-sshi asked. 

 

"We ate something a few hours ago." I replied. 

 

"Do you want to eat later then?" he asked. 

 

"Let's eat later." JB hyung replied. I nodded and smiled. 

 

"So how did it go yesterday night?" Jun suddenly asked. 

 

"Huh?"

 

"The night of Valentine's Day! How did it go?" he asked again so loudly.

 

What does he mean how did it go?

 

"Did you kiss?" he suddenly asked.

 

"W-what? What are you saying?" I covered half of my face in embarrassment as I heard Jun laughing loudly and Jinyoung-sshi asking him why he asked us such a question.

 

The memories from yesterday night all quickly came to me and I felt really nervous...I felt really nervous but I also felt a little happy? I didn't feel as nervous as I thought I would. 

 

"It's a secret isn't it?" Jinyoung-sshi asked.

 

I nervously chuckled and nodded. "It's a secret." I said, glancing at JB hyung. Of course we caught eyes. He was smiling so I smiled back quickly. 

 

"Hey."

 

"Hm?"

 

JB hyung continued staring at me, a smirk on his face. 

 

"Remember that night I confessed to you?" he suddenly asked. 

 

"Huh?" I glanced at Jun and Jinyoung-sshi and then at my shoes. I remembered the night JB hyung confessed so clearly. We just talked about it the other day. 

 

Why is he asking?

 

"I remember." I replied. 

 

"The night I came over. The night it was raining. The night I told you that I wanted to start working on the company. That night I confessed."

 

Why is he suddenly asking all this?

 

"I remember." I quickly replied. 

 

I remember it all.

 

"You remember what I said?" he asked.

 

You did confess. But I thought you meant as friends. 

 

"I remember." I replied.

 

"What were you thinking that night? Did you think I was joking around?" JB hyung asked.

 

"I thought you meant you liked me as a friend." I replied, lowering my head.

 

"I was thinking about it all yesterday night. Maybe that was the first time I confessed." 

 

I quickly caught eyes with him and he was smiling. I giggled and shook my head. "Even though I didn't know what you were talking about. I was so..."

 

"Oblivious." he finished my words for me. 

 

"I remember it all." I said. "I wondered why you were saying it so strangely." 

 

"Did you like him then?" Jun suddenly asked and I lifted my head to look at him. I almost forgot we were in the car and not alone.

 

"I didn't know what type of feelings I had for him then. That time I really thought I like Youngjae as a brother, but Jinyoung said so many things that made me confused. I guess I wanted to confess to see how it would make me feel." JB hyung said.

 

I turned to look at him. 

 

"I realized that I didn't like him only as a brother when he didn't realize what type of like I was talking about. I was annoyed that he wouldn't realize." JB hyung said.

 

But I was happy. That night I was really happy.

 

"But now you two understand what type of like you feel for each other right?" Jinyoung-sshi suddenly asked.

 

I smiled and nodded. 

 

"I know it." JB hyung suddenly said. "M-me too." I smiled, still staring at my shoes.

 

"So something did happen yesterday!" Jun suddenly yelled.

 

Instead of feeling embarrassed, every one started laughing and I just joined in, feeling my heart beating so fast but ignoring it. 

 

But if I think about it...JB hyung started changing after that night. I really didn't realize it then but now I can tell. He started changing after this night. 

 

"Tell us some more stories. It's always fun to hear about you two." Jun suddenly said. 

 

"Stories?" I laughed and glanced at JB hyung.

 

"During Chuseok. It's the first time I saw you cry." he suddenly said.

 

"What? I wasn't crying." I said, staring at him.

 

"You were." he said, laughing loudly.

 

"What...I wasn't. I was just a little sad." I said.

 

"What happened?" Jun suddenly asked. 

 

"It's because of my dad. He said some things that didn't make me feel good but I didn't cry. Did I?" I asked, unable to remember it myself. 

 

"You did. You even hugged me." JB hyung said.

 

"Were you surprised?" Jun asked.

 

"It really surprised me." JB hyung replied.

 

"A hug surprised you?" I asked. "Yeah. Because we didn't even do that back then right?" he asked. 

 

"Because it was a little strange to suddenly hug."

 

"You two were really awkward with each other. I can tell it's better now." Jinyoung-sshi suddenly said. 

 

I chuckled and nodded.

 

"Back then if JB hyung did anything he wouldn't normally do it shocked me because he usually never did anything like touch me. It sounds strange between two guys but-"

 

"It's not strange now is it? Because you two are together." Jun said.

 

It's starting again.

 

"That's right." I replied, embarrased. 

 

"Anything else?" Jun asked. 

 

"Huh? Are there anymore stories. I don't have a good memory." I said, laughing loudly. 

 

"There's no more? Then there's something I want to know. It's a serious question and very straightforward. Don't get too embarrassed." Jun suddenly said.

 

"Huh? What is it?"

 

"Did they teach you in school? You know...about a boy and a girl. Did you learn it?" Jun suddenly asked.

 

"Huh?" I stared at him. He looked at me and smiled before turning away. 

 

"How should I ask it?" he said, chuckling. "I feel like I shouldn't be saying this sort of stuff to him. He's like my little brother." 

 

"It shouldn't be something to be embarrassed about. They taught us all about it in school. education. That's the right word right?" Jinyoung-sshi suddenly asked. 

 

It's as if the whole car froze. I stared so hard at my shoes that my eyes started to hurt. My heart beat was already out of control and I started sweating from nervousness. 

 

What!?

 

"What are you saying so easily? Hey Choi Youngjae, don't get embarrased. Don't get nervous." Jun suddenly said. I continued staring at my shoes, playing with my fingers in nervousness. 

 

"He's already nervous." Jun said. "Hey Youngjae. Are you okay? Hey look up. What are you staring at? Is he nervous for real?" 

 

"Youngjae." JB hyung said my name and I lifted my head and we caught eyes. He didn't have any expression on his face. 

 

"Are you ok?" Jun suddenly asked. I turned to him and he was staring at me too. He looked like he was concerned. 

 

I didn't reply him, still having a fight in my mind about what type of question he was asking and how he even wanted me to reply. 

 

"Are you embarrased?" he suddenly asked.

 

"Ah...no." I replied, my heart beating so fast. 

 

"Are you nervous?"

 

I glanced at JB hyung and then back down at my shoes.

 

"A little." I replied. 

 

JB hyung is sitting right there. Do we have to talk about something like this now? It's strange.

 

"I want for us to talk about this." Jun said. "I know you don't like being called innocent. I think your school has taught this at least right? Yesterday we thought a lot about how to start talking to you two about this but I think since you are old enough to know already. It's better to talk about it as adults." 

 

A moment of silence passed as I sat still staring at my shoes, my fist tightened, my heart racing and sweat pouring from my forehead. All this because JB hyung is sitting next to me.

 

It's not talking about it that embarrasses me. I mean, it's a little embarrassing talking about something like this. Something so strange. Because JB hyung and I are both boys it's strange. That video was strange. I can still talk about it though. Just not with JB hyung sitting next to me. He already makes me nervous. 

 

Did it just get so hot in this car? It's so hot.

 

"How about you Jaebum?" 

 

I snapped from my thoughts and stared up at Jun. 

 

"I learned it." JB hyung suddenly replied. I couldn't look at him.

 

So he learned it too? I wonder how they taught him. What am I thinking? They teach it all the same way right? That time was embarrassing.

 

"Youngjae?"

 

"Ah...I mean. I know everything if that's what you're trying to ask. I...I learned it in school too. For a boy and girl. I learned it. It's not like I'm a child. I know this stuff too." I felt my cheeks getting even more hot.

 

"Good. So today we'll teach you about it between a boy and a boy." Jun suddenly said.

 

W-what? He's serious.

 

"Unless you don't want to. We won't teach you if you don't want to. If you're too afraid or nervous we won't push you." Jinyoung-sshi suddenly said. 

 

"But it's best to be safe Youngjae. It's been to learn this. Don't be scared to learn this." I lifted my head and stared at the back of Jun's head.

 

When did he turn around? It's like they're my parents. I wonder how JB hyung feels. I guess it's better if I know this. It's not like I'm a child. Knowing this won't hurt me. Knowing this will help...I think. With what exactly? What am I thinking?

 

I felt my face getting hot and my hands starting to sweat. 

 

It's hot. It's really hot in here.

 

"Today you both will learn something new. I'm not going to lie to you. It's going to be shocking. Maybe more shocking then what you learned in school." Jinyoung-sshi suddenly said.

 

"Learn?" I mumbled. 

 

"Today?" JB hyung suddenly asked. 

 

"And tomorrow before you leave." Jinyoung-sshi suddenly said. "We're going to teach you two." Jun said, turning around. We caught eyes and he smiled. The same type of smile Jr hyung has when he's acting like my mom. 

 

"After we go see Tokyo tower." Jun finished. 

 

I continued staring at him, my cheeks getting even hotter. 

 

"So is there anything you want to know?" he suddenly asked. "Jaebum?"

 

I quickly turned my head to look at JB hyung. He was staring out the window on his side. 

 

"About this type of relationship. Is there anything you're curious about?" Jinyoung-sshi suddenly asked.

 

So we're really talking about this. That right?

 

"You're talking about that? That?" I asked, hoping they understood me. "Like what we learned in school. That's what you're going to teach us?" I asked. 

 

Is it even possible? So the video was real? It was really real? That? With JB hyung? Can I do something like that? It's scary to even think about it. It's so embarrassing.

 

"That's what we're talking about. You said you're not a child right? So it's not bad to talk about this. Later you'll be with me. You can ask me anything you want to know that you feel too embarrassed to say now." Jun suddenly said.

 

I felt my heart beat going faster and faster. 

 

We're really going to talk about this? 

 

"I know you have a lot of questions. So we're here to help. As a hyung we're here to make sure you don't feel bad about this relationship. After yesterday we talked about you two. We can see that you both really care about each other. We want you two to know what you're doing now so there won't be any problems later." Jinyoung-sshi said. 

 

I stared at my shoes, hearing my heart beating so fast and my cheeks hot from embarrassment after completely realizing what they were asking us to talk about. 

 

I am curious...but how can I just ask? JB hyung is right here...Jinyoung-sshi is listening. I think I can talk to Jun hyung...maybe...but what do I ask? I don't know what to ask. It's not like I'm a girl. JB hyung and I...we're both boys. Like Jinyoung-sshi and Jun we're...Maybe I should ask about that video? But that's so embarrassing.

 

Since yesterday there's one thing I've thought about and it always makes me really embarrassed and nervous. That video we watched. This type of relationship. How does it all really work? Is it all like the video showed? 

 

"You can ask me Youngjae don't hide it. We're here to help you." Jun suddenly said.

 

"Help?" I repeated.

 

"To teach you." he said.

 

"That's really what you're going to teach?" I almost yelled out, glancing at JB hyung. "Hyung...did...did you ask?" I asked.

 

"How could he? It was your hyung. Jinyoung." Jinyoung-sshi said.

 

"Jr hyung..." I mumbled.

 

"He didn't have to go this far." JB hyung suddenly said. "It's a little embarrassing." he mumbled. 

 

I stared at him. I don't usually see JB hyung embarrassed at all. Earlier at the hotel he showed me when he was nervous. Now he's showing me when he's embarrassed. I smiled at him.

 

So he thinks it's embarrassing to.

 

I felt myself calm down only a little. 

 

"So...you're going to teach us...between two guys." I stopped talking, my cheeks already hot from embarrassment. My heart was beating faster. 

 

"You see! He's not so innocent!" Jun suddenly yelled.

 

"W-what?" I looked up at him and he had a big smile on his face. "I'm not. I know what this is. I know what two people do in relationship. They taught us in school. I learned it all. I guess...I've never really thought about it before I guess." I said, lowering my head in embarrassment. "I've seen that video though..." I quickly stopped talking.

 

"So you've watched videos?" Jun asked.

 

"N-what? No. I mean...the video that Jr hyung's coworker sent us. I've seen it. JB hyung and I have seen it." I quickly said.

 

"What was it?" Jun suddenly asked.

 

"Wh-what? Huh?" I nervously repeated my words and quickly started playing with my hands, remembering the video.

 

"It's...one of those." JB hyung suddenly said. 

 

"Ah...that must have left an image." Jun suddenly said. He chuckled and I stared so hard at my nervous hands.

 

Well I forgot about it until yesterday night. And now...what should I do? So doing something like that is truly possibly? Between JB hyung and I. What am I thinking? That's so embarrassing!

 

"Are you embarrassed Youngjae?" Jun suddenly asked.

 

"A little." I replied. 

 

A lot!

 

"You're embarrassed because we're talking about this?" he asked.

 

"Not really..."

 

Because JB hyung is sitting right here.

 

"I get it." he started laughing and I looked at him. 

 

The rest of the drive was in silence, but I couldn't think about anything else than what we were talking about.

 

We reached Tokyo tower and I quickly took my camera out and started taking a lot of pictures. 

 

"Wow." I said loudly. 

 

"We're going to find somewhere to park and then we can walk there." Jinyoung-sshi said.

 

I smiled and turned towards JB hyung. He was staring at me. I smiled at him and hit him on the arm. "You're staring so hard hyung." I mumbled.

 

"Should I stop?" he asked.

 

I hit him again, staring at him. "What's with you? You're acting so strange since we got here." I said.

 

He suddenly started laughing and I stared at him, laughing at him. 

 

"Did you charge your camera battery?"

 

"Huh?" I lifted my camera up to check and he started laughing loudly. I looked up at him.

 

"Hey!" he yelled. "You owe me. I charged it to full battery while you were asleep. Do you know how many times I tried to wake you up? I almost called your mom." he said.

 

"W-what? Why would you call her?" I asked.

 

He continued laughing. 

 

"What is it?" Jun suddenly asked. I laughed and got out of the car. JB hyung followed me, still laughing.

 

"It's the first I've seen him laugh so loudly." Jinyoung-sshi said.

 

"JB hyung has a big mouth right?" I asked. 

 

Suddenly I was pulled into a neck hold and I laughed loudly and tried to pull away.

 

"Hey. I even charged your camera for you." he said. I laughed some more as he suddenly started tickling me.

 

"Wait. Wait. Hyung wait. I'm not joking. Ok. Ok. It hurts." I pleaded. 

 

JB hyung finally let me go and I sighed, staring at them laughing so hard at me. 

 

"Why did you tickle me?" I asked, rubbing my sides. JB hyung just continued laughing. I stared at his face, a little annoyed until I suddenly started laughing. JB hyung's face when he laughs, it always makes me laugh too.

 

We started walking. JB hyung caught up with Jinyoung-sshi. I stopped a few times to take pictures so Jun stayed with me.

 

"It's really big right?" he suddenly asked.

 

"I haven't seen anything like it. It's a little scary." I said, laughing.

 

"You'll get better pictures when we get closer." Jun said.

 

"Hey. Youngjae."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Don't be mad." he suddenly said. 

 

"Huh?" I stopped taking pictures and we quickly walked faster. 

 

"Because of what I asked you in the car earlier."

 

I quickly remembered something I forgot. I laughed and shook my head. "But I'm not mad." I said.

 

"Your not?'

 

I nervously laughed and looked at him. It makes me feel awkward when someone older than me apologizes. I was shocked the first time JB hyung apologized for something. 

 

"I'm not mad. I know. I know I need to know this." I said. "It was just embarrassing."

 

"Because Jaebum was there."

 

I quickly turned to look at him. Jun turned to me and started laughing. 

 

"I notice that you get even more nervous when he's around." he said.

 

I do?

 

"So I'm going to teach you to stop being nervous!" Jun yelled. He smiled wide and I laughed and nodded. 

 

"Hey! Hurry!" Jinyoung-sshi suddenly yelled.

 

We laughed loudly and hurried up to Jinyoung-sshi and JB hyung. 

 

My eyes went wide and I stared recording everything as soon as we got inside. As expected the line was long, but I didn't mind. Jun showed me pictures of how the tower looks like at night. 

 

When we finally bought our tickets and went inside I was really excited. We walked with a group of people, all so close together. 

 

"Inside the elevator. It's really cool." Jun suddenly said. "It's really pretty." he said. He made me even more excited.

 

We waited in line again. It slowly kept moving until it was finally time for us to get on the elevator. 

 

We stood close together as the elevator started. It scared me but the preety lights made it ok. I wanted to record it all but I was also still scared. 

 

I watched the pretty lights, listening to the kids on the elevator scream in happiness. I smiled and looked around. I quickly caught eyes with JB hyung and he smiled. My hand was squeezed and I looked down.

 

When did I hold his hand?

 

The elevator finally stopped and we got out. I pulled my hand away from JB hyung and he turned to me and smirked. I laughed and grabbed his arm, pulling him so we could catch up to Jinyoung-sshi and Jun. 

 

We followed closely together until we reached the height we were supposed to. Jun suddenly grabbed both me and JB hyung and pulled us towards the view. I smiled wide at the amazing view.

 

"Wow." I yelled.

 

"It's preety right? It's better at night but it's good now too." Jinyoung-sshi said. 

 

I don't know how long we stayed up there but soon Jun was pulling me towards Jinyoung-sshi and JB hyung. 

 

"We found a place to eat. Are you ready?" Jinyoung-sshi asked. 

 

I nodded. 

 

"How much did you record?" JB hyung suddenly ask. 

 

I lifted my camera and smiled wide. "I recorded a lot. I took a lot of pictures too." I said, giving him the camera. 

 

I watched him watching the videos. I couldn't stop looking at him. When he laughed I found myself laughing too. I didn't know what he was laughing at but it makes me smile when JB hyung is happy.

 

Before I knew it we were sitting down and eating. 

 

"Do you like it?" Jun asked, pointing to my bowl of ramen.

 

"Japanese ramen. It's so good!" I yelled. Jun laughed loudly. I laughed with him. 

 

"Is there anywhere else we should go today? Maybe karaoke?" Jinyoung-sshi asked.

 

"That's right! You're good at singing right?" Jun asked.

 

"I don't think." I nervously laughed. 

 

"Jaebum said you're good at singing. I want to hear it. Let's go." Jun said. I stared at him. Sometimes he's like Jackson hyung, sometimes he's like BamBam, and sometimes he's like Jr hyung. He really has different sides to him. 

 

"I'll go if JB hyung goes." I said.

 

"Of course I'm going!" JB hyung yelled. I laughed and lifted my head. We caught eyes and he smirked. 

 

We quickly finished eating and then we were back in the car. The ride was silent this time. No more strange and embarrassing questions.

 

Even though I felt really embarrassed to sing, when we arrived at the karaoke place I smiled wide. I went straight for the microphone and JB hyung laughed loudly at me.

 

"How about we go get snacks first." Jun suddenly asked. 

 

I looked up at him. He winked and I laughed, staring at him. He pulled me out of the room.

 

"So you really do like singing right?" he asked.

 

I continued laughing. "I really like it." I said. "Do you know, JB hyung wrote a song. It's really good. I think he's better at singing then me." I said. 

 

"Let me be the judge. Today you will both sing!" Jun yelled. I laughed at him. His personality is always changing. 

 

We made it to the counter and looked at the many different snacks available. Everything looked really good.

 

"Choose which snacks. Do you drink?" Jun suddenly asked.

 

"I don't." I replied.

 

"Jaebum?" he asked.

 

"He does...but not all the time. I don't know." I replied. 

 

"Ok, let's all just have cola. Good?" Jun asked. 

 

I laughed and nodded. He made me choose all the snacks, and we ordered some cola too. We paid together and started walking back to our room. 

 

"You know the rose yesterday."

 

"Huh?" I glanced at him. "You mean the flower JB hyung gave me?" I asked.

 

He nodded. "It was red." he said.

 

"Huh?" 

 

A sudden image of the flower came into my mind.

 

It is red. 

 

"I put water in a cup and put it in it yesterday. Is that okay?" 

 

"It's good." Jun nodded. "But it's red." he said again. 

 

The color again? What does he mean? 

 

"It was red. I was surprised. JB hyung suddenly gave me a flower. I didn't know what to do. It's not like I'm a girl so I was confused." I chuckled.

 

"It's strange to get flowers right? Especially when you're a guy." Jun asked.

 

"It is." I nodded. 

 

"I'm going to say something embarrassing Youngjae."

 

Not again. Is he going to talk about what he said in the car again?

 

I turned to him nervously. Jun just smiled widely.

 

"What? You nervous?" he asked.

 

I looked away, staring at the snacks I was holding. "Is-is it what you talked about in the car?" I asked. 

 

"Huh?" he started laughing and I looked at him. "Not that. I told you that's for later." he said.

 

I nodded and embarrassingly looked away. 

 

"Should I say it or maybe I should search it up and show it to you?" Jun asked.

 

I nervously laughed. "I don't think I can understand it if you search it up." I mumbled. 

 

"I'll find it in Korean." Jun replied.

 

I stared at him. He pulled out his phone from his pocket and started searching something up. My heart started beating so fast, wondering what exactly he was searching, hoping it wasn't something strange.

 

"Read it."

 

Jun gave me his phone and the first thing I noticed was a picture of the red rose. A picture that looked exactly like the flower that JB hyung gave me yesterday. I smiled and started reading. 

 

"Are you finished reading?" Jun asked. I stared up at him and he smiled. 

 

"That's what it really means?" I asked, looking again at the flower again. My heart was already beating so fast. 

 

"That's what it means." Jun replied. "Do you understand it now?" 

 

"I know. I know." I replied. 

 

"Then let's go. They're probably waiting for us." Jun said. He smiled and I followed behind him. 

 

A single red rose means I love you. Does JB hyung know that?

 

"We're back!" Jun yelled and I looked up, quickly catching eyes with JB hyung. He smiled and I smiled back instantly.

 

"Come on! Hurry! I'm hungry! Come sing!" he yelled.

 

I laughed and walked up to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

a/n hello everyone. part 3 will continue in part 4 same day after karoake.