Chapter 12 Part 1

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel Chapter 12 Part 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"You boys be safe on this trip. Call me if anything's wrong."

 

I sighed, watching my mom zip up Jackson hyung's jacket and pull a scarf around Yugyeom's neck. She rubbed our hair and kissed our cheeks.

 

"Mom...why do we have to call? We're all going to be together." I said.

 

It's the day of Jeju and my mom forced us to come to my house before we leave. She said she wouldn't let us leave until she saw us.

 

We gathered around in my house, suitcases everywhere. Somehow we all managed to get the whole weekend off so we can stay in Jeju two more days. Three days in Jeju with just us, and my mom was still worried.

 

"Hey! Choi Youngjae. Are you listening to your mom? If you don't call me I will come there myself and-"

 

"Ok. Ok. I know. I will call." I laughed and went to her, pulling at her arm. She pulled me into a hug and almost didn't let me go. I whined but hugged her back, embarrassed at the eyes on us.

 

"I'll have fun with coco. Make sure you don't get into trouble. Be careful. There's a lot of people there." she said, patting my back.

 

"We will. I'll call you." I said.

 

She nodded and finally let me go.

 

We didn't spend much more time at my house since we had to quickly leave. We left as soon as our taxi's arrived and we quickly made our way to the airport. It didn't take long for us to get checked in, and we didn't have to wait so long as our plane arrived soon.

 

The plane ride was much of a blur. It didn't take long at all so I didn't fall asleep, but JB hyung did.

 

It took a lot for him to get another full weekend off from work. When we woke up this morning he was suddenly called to the company, just like the day of Japan. He stayed there for so long that Jackson and Mark hyung picked me up with Yugyeom. We had to wait for him to arrive at my house and he looked tired when he did.

 

We didn't sit next to each other on the plane. Instead when we were all together buying tickets, I somehow ended up next to Yugyeom and Mark hyung and JB hyung sat next to BamBam and Jackson hyung behind us. Jr hyung got a seat to his own. The two people that were supposed to be next to him, didn't show up, and I could tell he liked it that way.

 

As soon as a voice told us we were approaching landing, and the plane soon started shaking a little, I wondered if JB hyung was still asleep as I prepared myself for landing, a little scared of the shaking plane.

 

When the plane finally landed and we were told to stay in our seats until told to get up, I turned around and JB hyung was really sleeping.

 

"Did you try waking him up?" I asked Jackson hyung.

 

"He told me he'll get up when we're getting off. He's scary when he's tired." he replied.

 

I chuckled and nodded.

 

The flight attendants soon started coming through. We could finally start getting off. Everyone stood up at once and I took my belt off and walked towards JB hyung.

 

"Hyung. JB hyung." I shook his shoulder and watched as he whined and opened his eyes, yawning loudly.

 

"You're really tired right hyung?" I asked him.

 

He really did look scary. JB hyung's face when he's tired of when he just wakes up is really scary, as if he's going to beat you up. Even Jackson hyung is afraid.

 

"He was sleeping the whole trip." Jackson hyung suddenly said.

 

"Youngjae-" I turned to Jr hyung. "We're getting off. Is he awake?" he asked me.

 

I nodded and turned back towards JB hyung who nodded and suddenly lifted himself up.

 

The seven of us made our way out of the plane towards our bags. After a short wait and getting our bags successfully we went towards the bus that was going to take us to our hotel.

 

"Jeju!" Jackson hyung yelled loudly and I laughed. As soon as we stepped out of the airport the air felt different. It was a little windy but not as cold as Seoul. I could smell the sea and feel a different feeling from the noisy city.

 

"I'm already ready to relax! Let's go to the sea." Jackson hyung said.

 

"But first we have to get to our hotel and then eat something. It's late. I don't think we'll have time to go do anything today." Jr hyung said.

 

"Jaebum hyung is sleeping again." BamBam laughed and I chuckled and turned towards a scowling JB hyung. Sometimes when he has that certain face he's not angry, sometimes he's really just sleepy.

 

"We'll be there soon!" Jackson hyung pulled an arm over JB hyung and pulled him into the bus. I laughed and got on, finding a seat next to Jr hyung.

 

The bus ride was silent. I heard BamBam talking to Yugyeom about something behind us.

 

Jr hyung was staring out of the window besides me and I sighed, a smile on my face. A loud yawned escaped me.

 

"Hey. You're tired?" Jr hyung patted my leg and we caught eyes.

 

I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm not tired. But I think my eyes want me to go to sleep." I replied.

 

He chuckled and nodded. "Jaebum hyung is asleep." he said.

 

I turned around and noticed a sleeping JB hyung next to Jackson hyung. I laughed loudly.

 

BamBam stopped talking. "Something's on my face?" he asked.

 

I chuckled and shook my head. "JB hyung's really tired." I said, pointing behind them. They both turned around and BamBam chuckled. They turned back around and BamBam copied the way JB hyung sleeps.

 

"What's that on your neck? A mosquito bite?" Yugyeom suddenly asked.

 

"Huh?" I stared at him. He pointed to the right side of my neck and I touched it, flinching back a little.

 

That's right, since three days ago there have been two red marks on both side of my neck that I found. I blamed it on mosquitoes since I tend to get bug bites.

 

"I think it is. He has another one over here." BamBam suddenly said. A finger touched the spot on the left side of my neck and I moved away. "Does it hurt?" Yugyeom quickly asked.

 

I chuckled and shook my head no. "I think a mosquito bit me and I scratched it too hard. It stings a little, but it doesn't hurt." I replied.

 

"It looks like a bruise." BamBam said.

 

"I don't think it is. I have other bug bites. I get them a lot remember?" I laughed at Yugyeom's all knowing face.

 

When I was younger I got them a lot more than I do now and Yugyeom used to always tease me and offer me itching cream because I scratched them a lot. On my legs there are some scars from it.

 

They both nodded.

 

"Hey." Jr hyung suddenly nudged my arm and I turned to face him. He smirked and I stared at him confused. "What did you do?" he suddenly asked.

 

"Huh?" I asked, still confused.

 

He shook his head and smirked.

 

I stared at him, still confused, but Jr hyung just turned back to the window and stared out of it too, amazed at the view.

 

The rest of the ride was in silence. I put on my earphones and closed my tired eyes. I wasn't really sleepy, but I fell asleep anyway, knowing only when someone started shaking my shoulder and I opened my eyes and took off my earphones.

 

"We're here." Jr hyung said.

 

I nodded, rubbing my eyes and getting up.

 

We already booked our hotel rooms before we left. Jr hyung had a room to himself, Jackson hyung decided a room with BamBam, Mark hyung and Yugyeom got a room together, and JB hyung and I got a room.

 

We managed to check in, get all our keys and walk towards our rooms. Jr hyung's room was a little further away but was on the same floor as us. Only Mark and Yugyeom's room was a floor below.

 

We all went straight for our rooms, deciding that having fun would start tomorrow. I followed a still tired JB hyung to our room. He opened the door and walked inside. I walked in behind him, pulling our heavy bag inside and towards the middle of the room.

 

JB hyung fell down on one of the beds and I chuckled and went to close the door before I walked slowly to the other bed.

 

We both fell asleep our first night in Jeju after I sent a message to Jr hyung telling him that JB hyung and I wouldn't eat anything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Open the door! It's white day!"

 

I groaned at the suddenly loud voice and knocking on a door. I also heard the loud noise of the shower and slowly lifted myself up, noticing an empty bed besides me before slowly walking towards our door.

 

"Hyung!" BamBam's loud and squeaky voice surrounded my ears and I flinched and walked back to my bed, getting under it and pulling the cover over me.

 

"Don't fall asleep again. We have to go eat!" Yugyeom said.

 

"Where's Jaebum hyung? In the shower?" BamBam asked.

 

"Yeah." I groaned out a reply and slowly opened my eyes.

 

A door opened and I could tell they both turned towards the bathroom door. I smiled and rolled the cover closer around me, closing my eyes and trying to let sleep take over quickly.

 

"JB hyung..." BamBam suddenly whined. "Jackson hyung told us to come wake you up. You're the only one that can get Jr hyung up." he said.

 

I opened one eye and peaked at JB hyung who was suddenly under his sheets too, smirking. "Is Jackson already up? Try Mark first." he said.

 

"I'm already here." the familiar voice sounded in my ear and I could tell Mark hyung just walked in.

 

"We need to go wake up Jr hyung." BamBam said.

 

"Should I wake up Youngjae hyung?" Yugyeom suddenly said. The sheets started being pulled and suddenly my head was exposed to the bright light of the room.

 

I groaned, covering my eyes. Yugyeom started nudging my cheek and I chuckled.

 

"Move. Everybody move!" BamBam suddenly said in English.

 

I tightened my hand around my eyes.

 

"I'll wake you up." BamBam suddenly said. Suddenly the bed started moving fast. I laughed loudly as BamBam started jumping on the bed.

 

"Welcome back!" he yelled loudly, lowering himself close to me. We caught eyes and he pulled himself up, laughing loudly.

 

I couldn't help chucking, hiding my face in the sheets. "Ah, so annoying!" I said, sighing loudly. I turned to look at BamBam now sitting on the floor and Mark hyung and Yugyeom were laughing too. I caught JB hyung chuckling, playing a game on his phone.

 

I lifted myself completely up and rubbed my eyes.

 

"Hey. Good morning!" Yugyeom said loudly.

 

"See? It worked. He's up." BamBam said.

 

I rubbed at my eyes and then annoyingly ran a hand through my hair.

 

"If you're angry blame Jackson hyung. He told us to come wake you up." Yugyeom said.

 

I laughed and shook my head no.

 

They were all still laughing.

 

A knock on the door made us turn our heads to Jackson hyung walking in. "Jinyoung won't open the door or pick up his phone." he said, walking towards JB hyung's bed. He sat next to Mark hyung and we all stared at each other.

 

"Let's go wake up Jr hyung." BamBam said.

 

They all got up. I glanced at JB hyung and he shook his head. I laughed and got up, following the others.

 

We walked all the way down the hallway to get to Jr hyung's room. Jackson hyung knocked on it loudly, yelling for him to open the door.

 

"Jinyoung!" Mark said loudly.

 

BamBam and Yugyeom laughed loudly and I chuckled.

 

"Hey. Hey. We aren't the only ones here." the door suddenly opened, a very tired looking Jr hyung scowled at us and quickly walked back to his bed. We all walked inside, closing the door behind us.

 

"You need to wake up." Mark hyung said.

 

"I'm up." Jr hyung groaned, pulling the cover closer to his body.

 

"Wake up!" Jackson hyung yelled and managed to pull the cover away. Jr hyung groaned and rolled over.

 

Mark hyung walked to him and poked his .

 

I laughed loudly and watched as Jr hyung rolled over again, stretching wide in a strange position.

 

"What is he doing?" Yugyeom asked. It made me laugh harder.

 

"Wake up. We need to go get something to eat." Jackson hyung said. "I'm hungry."

 

Mark hyung stared down at him for a few minutes before going towards the end of the bed. Suddenly he grabbed Jr hyung's legs and and started pulling.

 

We all laughed as Mark hyung pulled Jr hyung off the bed. Jr hyung flipped himself around and his head fell on the bed as his body hit the floor.

 

"Are you up?" Mark hyung asked.

 

"I'm up." he said.

 

"I'm going to take a shower." I said, still laughing.

 

Staring at the funny scene again I shook my head and walked out of the room, going straight for my room.

 

JB hyung was laying on the bed playing a game on his phone when I returned. We caught eyes and he wiggled his eyesbrows. I chuckled. "What are you doing?" I asked, pulling our bag and finding something I could wear.

 

"Playing a game." he replied.

 

I nodded and pulled out some jeans and a shirt, grabbing the towel I brought and my toothbrush.

 

"I'm going to shower." I said. JB hyung nodded, turning back to his game. I made sure to take my time in the bathroom, not rushing even when I heard Jackson hyung's loud voice.

 

When I finished putting on my clothes and opened the door to the bathroom I yelled loudly because Jackson hyung was standing in front of it. He suddenly pulled me into a neck hold and started tickling me.

 

"Hey, Choi Youngjae, we're waiting for you. Do you know how hungry I am?" he asked.

 

His stomach growled.

 

I laughed loudly, quickly apologizing over and over again.

 

Jackson hyung sighed and let me go. "Your hair is still wet. Go dry it and then we can leave." he said.

 

I smiled wide and nodded, glad I took clothes with me to get dressed in the bathroom. I walked back in there to dry my hair and tried to make it quick.

 

When I walked back out they were all sitting around, really waiting for me. I was surprised.

 

"I'm done." I said, a little guilty that they were waiting for me.

 

"Then let's go eat! I'm hungry!" Jackson hyung yelled.

 

"What are we eating?" BamBam asked.

 

"Let's eat anything." Yugyeom said. "I'm hungry for anything."

 

"Let's just figure it out. We haven't even looked around yet. Let's go." Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

I grabbed my bag and quickly put some things in it and we followed Jackson hyung as he hurriedly walked out of the room. The walk to the elevator and the ride was in silence.

 

We just stepped outside the hotel when I felt my stomach suddenly growl. Looking up I wondered if they heard it.

 

"Was that your stomach?" I turned to my side to see a smirking JB hyung. I chuckled and nodded. "Now I'm hungry." I said.

 

"I just heard your dialect."

 

"Huh?" I stared at him.

 

"Didn't you just use dialect?" he asked.

 

"Me?"

 

JB hyung suddenly started laughing. "Yes you." he said.

 

I chuckled and apologized.

 

"Sometimes I hear it when you talk. Say something else." he suddenly said.

 

I stared at him. "So suddenly." I laughed.

 

"You can't?" he asked.

 

"Not if you just suddenly ask me to. You know that." I replied.

 

He nodded and I smiled, glad he didn't ask me again to do it. JB hyung never usually asks me to say something in dialect, ever since he noticed that I feel uncomfortable when people suddenly ask me to do it.

 

But now I've started relaxing so much more around him that it sometimes slips out and I even hear it and start saying other things in dialect to make JB hyung laugh.

 

We walked around looking at the same things in Seoul for a while before we finally started seeing things that aren't usually in Seoul. Jr hyung finally looked on his phone and found a Restraunt for us to eat at.

 

"It's really pretty." BamBam said. He put his camera down as soon as the food started coming. "The sea. Let's go to the sea before we leave." he said.

 

"We have two more days. We can visit the sea a lot of times." I chuckled at Jackson hyung, eating and trying to talk at the same time.

 

"Isn't today white day?" Mark hyung suddenly asked.

 

We all turned to look at him.

 

"That's right. A day for love and I'm spending it with you guys." Jr hyung laughed.

 

I glanced at JB hyung and he smirked, making me quickly look away.

 

"Hey. What's that on your neck?" Jackson hyung poked my neck and I pulled away.

 

"He said it's a mosquito bite." Jr hyung said.

 

"This is a mosquito bite?" Jackson asked. He leaned in close to me and I pulled away, chuckling nervously. I didn't understand why they kept asking when it should obviously be a mosquito bite. What else would bite me?

 

I paused at my own thoughts.

 

"It looks like a bruise. There's another one on the other side of his neck too." Yugyeom said.

 

I concentrated on the food, not lifting my head after I realized myself what Jr hyung meant when he winked at me in the bus and asked what I did.

 

It's more like what JB hyung did. Is this really the result of the bites? I've always thought they were mosquitoes. How can I be so stupid?

 

"It's...a bite." I mumbled. I couldn't lie now that I knew what it was exactly.

 

JB hyung was sitting directly in front of me. If I lifted my head we would catch eyes instantly.

 

Does he know that there are red marks on my neck? Why didn't he tell me?

 

"So what are we doing after this?" Jackson hyung suddenly asked.

 

I sighed as the subject changed. "Let's look around some more. I need to take more pictures." BamBam said. "I heard there's a great view up on the hills." he said.

 

"How do you know?" Yugyeom asked.

 

BamBam picked up his phone and shoved it in his face. I chuckled as they started bickering.

 

We sat at the Restraunt for almost two hours before going out to look around. Instead of using my camera like everyone else, JB hyung and I used our phones. I forgot to bring my camera and JB hyung didn't bring one either.

 

We took pictures of everything, even stopping to take solos and group shots.

 

By the end of walking around for another two hours we were all tired. Jr hyung suggested we go back to the hotel, and so we did.

 

We all ended up in Jr hyung's room trying to find something to watch on the small tv. Jr hyung fell on his bed next to Jackson hyung and I could tell they were both falling asleep.

 

"Hyung." Yugyeom suddenly nudged my arm and we caught eyes. I was surprised. He rarely ever calls me hyung. "Hey, why do you look like that?" he suddenly hit my arm.

 

I stared wide eyed at him. "Hey? Hey? Hey, Kim Yugyeom I'm your hyung!" I said loudly, hitting him on the arm. I laughed at his shocked face. He continue staring at me for a little longer before he chuckled.

 

"What? What is it?" I asked.

 

"I want to go buy snacks." he said.

 

"What?"

 

"Let's go." BamBam said loudly.

 

"You're going to the convenience store?" JB hyung suddenly asked. He looked up from his phone.

 

"Should we go? Jackson and Jr hyung are asleep." BamBam said.

 

"We can go without them." Mark hyung said.

 

"We don't all have to go. I'll go with Youngjae hyung." Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

We all turned to him a short silence passed as we stared at him. Yugyeom looked directly at me and I started laughing, scooting close to him and pulling him into a side hug.

 

"What...what are you doing?" Yugyeom pushed me away.

 

"Yugyeomie misses me. You miss your hyung right?" I asked, putting an arm around his shoulder and pulling him close once again.

 

I could hear the others laughing.

 

"What...I just want to talk to you about something." he suddenly said. I caught eyes with him and Yugyeom looked away.

 

His behavior was surprising me. Yugyeom used to do this a lot before when we were in high school. If he wanted to tell me something he was too embarrassed about or if he got in a fight with his parents or a friend he would always come and tell me this way, but it's been a very long time since he's done it.

 

Just like before when Yugyeom told me that he's too old for me to hug him back when I did it a lot. When he suddenly does it to me now, it surprises me.

 

"Then you two go." Mark hyung suddenly said.

 

"Get us some too. Get some cola." JB hyung said.

 

I caught eyes with him and smiled, nodding.

 

"Let's go." Yugyeom said.

 

"Ah Yugyeomie wants time with his hyung. Don't worry, I'll buy you whatever you want." I said, taking out my wallet from my bag.

 

"If Jackson hyung was awake he would be mad." BamBam said, laughing. "He said you owe him a full fish dinner."

 

I laughed.

 

Yugyeom and I left the room after JB hyung showed us where to go. Apparently there was a convenience store close by that he saw earlier when we went out.

 

I grabbed Yugyeom's arm and pulled him out the hotel room.

 

"Jeju is really pretty right? Do you know there's a ferry from Mokpo that comes straight here?" I asked.

 

"Really? But you've never been here before." Yugyeom said.

 

"I haven't. The one time we all planned to go my sister had to go to the hospital remember?" I laughed. "Ah, you know we haven't been alone together in a long time. Since high school." I said, laughing loudly.

 

"What...What is this? What are you suddenly saying? We don't have to be together all the time." he said.

 

I laughed and nodded. "But I missed you." I said, chuckling.

 

"What..." he whined and I couldn't stop laughing at his face. He always does this now when I do something cheesy or say something cheesy. I can always tell that he gets so embarrassed.

 

We found the convenience door and bought a lot of snacks. We got JB hyung his cola and started walking back to the hotel.

 

"Ah, americano." Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

He pointed towards the small cafe and I smiled wide and nodded. "Let's buy drinks there." I said.

 

So we walked towards the cafe and ordered drinks, sitting down and looking out of the large window.

 

"I think if I lived here I would go to the sea everyday." I said, chuckling.

 

"It's really pretty. You're phone hyung."

 

I nodded and picked up my phone.

 

"JB hyung." I mumbled before picking it up.

 

"Hello?" I watched Yugyeom pull out his phone and stare at it.

 

"Youngjae." JB hyung sounded like he was laughing.

 

Yugyeom and I caught eyes and I made a face, chuckling. "We're on our way hyung. We just stopped by a cafe to buy some drinks."

 

"Who am I to you?" he suddenly asked.

 

A short silence passed. "Ah...what?" I asked, confused.

 

"No I mean. Listen. Listen." he said.

 

I heard laughing in the background.

 

"Are you guys planning a joke? I can hear laughing." I said.

 

"I'm not your number two right?" JB hyung suddenly asked.

 

"What?"

 

"Just answer. Answer." he said.

 

"Ah...no?" I said, still confused.

 

"What's going on?" Yugyeom asked.

 

"It's JB hyung." I mumbled. "I don't know what he's saying. I think they're planning a joke on us." I said.

 

"Not a joke. Listen Youngjae. If I'm not your number two then what am I? That answer." he said.

 

"What are you?" I repeated.

 

I don't know. What is he talking about?

 

"Ah...you're my hyung?" I mumbled.

 

"What...." I heard Jackson hyung whining and I sighed, getting a little annoyed as I put the phone on speaker.

 

"Yugyeom...I think they are planning a hidden camera or a joke." I said.

 

"What...what are you guys doing? We're even going to buy you drinks." Yugyeom said.

 

"It's not a hidden camera. Hey! Hurry up with the drinks!" Jackson hyung yelled.

 

"Hyung. You're loud." BamBam said.

 

"It's not working." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

"What's not working?" I asked.

 

"You were supposed to say you're my only one." BamBam suddenly said.

 

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

 

"We're playing a game. We're supposed to call someone and try to make them say something that we choose." BamBam said.

 

"We told him to call someone and try to make them say you're my only one." Mark hyung suddenly said.

 

"He didn't have anyone to call so we looked through his phone and chose you." BamBam said.

 

"Ah...you're my only one." I said.

 

"It's too late now hyung! JB hyung lost. He needs to pay for us to eat tomorrow. He's going to take us to eat meat!" BamBam yelled.

 

I chuckled.

 

"Where are you two? Hurry up." Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

"We're coming." Yugyeom said.

 

"Hey. I'm going to hang up." JB hyung said.

 

"Ok. Bye."

 

"Bye."

 

The dial tone started ringing and the call ended. I put the phone in my pocket and sighed. "Should we get them the drinks?" I chuckled.

 

Yugyeom laughed and nodded. We got up and ordered the drinks.

 

"They're all holding hands. It's likes Valentine's Day." Yugyeom suddenly said. I glanced at him and he was staring at his phone.

 

I laughed, noticing the couples walking together.

 

"There's a lot of foreigners too. Do you think they know about white day?" I asked.

 

"I don't think they do. I think they're here for a vacation." Yugyeom replied.

 

I nodded.

 

We walked in silence. I stared at the many foreigners when I remembered what Yugyeom said earlier in the room.

 

"So you wanted to talk about something." I said, staring straight ahead. I knew Yugyeom was looking at me so I smiled and turned to him.

 

"I know you miss telling your hyung everything. Tell me. Tell me. You always helped me when I cried all the time. Now it's my turn again Yugyeomie." I said, chuckling.

 

He smirked and laughed.

 

Another short silence passed.

 

"My Yugyeom's an adult now." I said.

 

"That's what my mom says now." he said.

 

"It's true." I chuckled. "You're suddenly so tall now and you probably have all these secrets you don't tell me."

 

Another silence.

 

"Yugyeomie." I said. We caught eyes and I smiled. "Does it have something to do with why you keep staring at your phone?" I asked.

 

He looked surprised.

 

I laughed. "You think I wouldn't notice. Usually you play games on there like JB hyung. But I can tell you're reading messages." I said. "You were replying to messages back at the cafe." I said.

 

"What...did you read?" he suddenly asked.

 

"What? No. I wouldn't do that. Did you want me to read?" I asked.

 

Yugyeom sighed and I caught eyes with him.

 

"I have a friend." he suddenly said.

 

"Friend? You have a new friend?" I asked.

 

"She's a girl."

 

A short silence passed and I already knew what Yugyeom wanted to talk to me about.

 

"You have a girlfriend?"

 

"She's not my girlfriend yet." he quickly said. I caught his face before he looked away and I could tell he was embarrassed. I've known Yugyeom for a long time. I can tell when he's interested in something.

 

"You like her." I smiled.

 

He nodded.

 

"But she's not your girlfriend?" I asked.

 

"She suddenly said she likes me. She didn't even wait for me to answer. I met her when school started." Yugyeom said.

 

"Are you going to tell her you like her too?" I asked.

 

"That's why I keep staring at my phone." he said.

 

I glanced at him.

 

"She says she wants to see me. She doesn't want to answer on the phone." he said.

 

"Ah...my Yugyeom's really a adult now. I don't know much about this stuff but suddenly you're saying you have a girlfriend." I chuckled. "I'm really happy for you Yugyeomie."

 

Somehow I could feel some sharp pain in my chest. I started thinking about JB hyung, about my relationship that Yugyeom doesn't know about yet.

 

"You're the first to know. I'm going to tell everyone else when we get back. She hasn't really said yes yet." he said.

 

"But she said she likes you right?" I asked.

 

"I guess so." I could hear his embarrassed voice again.

 

"Ah...today's white day. It would be better to spend it with her right? But instead you're here with us." I laughed.

 

"I wanted to come. I wanted to ask you about something."

 

"Huh? About your girlfriend?

 

"About you."

 

A short silence passed and my heart started beating really loudly. Somehow I knew what he wanted to ask. Sometimes I regret knowing Yugyeom so well.

 

"Hyung...if you had someone you liked you would tell me right?"

 

I stopped walking, my heart almost stopping too. I almost dropped the bags of snacks and the drinks. Yugyeom turned around and walked towards me, moving me to the side so I wouldn't bump into anyone.

 

"Your hands are trembling hyung." he said.

 

I nodded, nervously chuckling.

 

"You're...you're going out with someone right hyung? You-You like someone too." be suddenly said.

 

"You know?" I asked. We caught eyes.

 

I knew I had to tell BamBam and Yugyeom soon, but I didn't think it would be so soon. And now Yugyeom wants to know and I can't keep it from him because he came to me first about the girl he likes.

 

"Can I tell you when we get back?"

 

Yugyeom stared at me.

 

I smiled up at him. "You're right. There's someone I like. So once we get back I'll call you to my room and I'll tell you." I said.

 

Yugyeom continued staring at me for a long time when he suddenly smiled and nodded.

 

We walked in silence until we saw our hotel.

 

"What makes you think think I like someone?" I quickly asked.

 

"The bites on your neck. They're not mosquito bites hyung." Yugyeom said.

 

We caught eyes and we both started laughing loudly.

 

"I really didn't know either until now that you keeping asking me about it. I just realized it too. I didn't know." I said.

 

"Yeah. Right." Yugyeom said.

 

"I really didn't know!" I hit him on the arm and watched him laughing.

 

JB hyung didn't even tell me! I really thought they were mosquito bites. Does everyone know besides me? JB hyung bit me the day we talked too. I went to work the next day. Ah...this is so embarrassing.

 

"Which floor is it again?" Yugyeom suddenly asked.

 

We walked into the hotel and Yugyeom followed me to the elevator.

 

We walked in silence to Jr hyung's door not even knocking twice when Jackson hyung suddenly opened the door and took the drinks away.

 

"Finally!" he said.

 

I laughed and walked inside.

 

We sat in Jr hyung's room for a little longer, watching tv and playing games. I waited a full hour before I got up. I couldn't forget what Yugyeom and I talked about.

 

"I have something to say." Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

We all looked at him and he played with his phone. I caught him staring and replying to messages three more times since we returned.

 

"What is it?" Jackson hyung asked.

 

"Is it what you told Youngjae hyung?" BamBam asked.

 

I don't know why but JB hyung and I suddenly caught eye and I smiled and nodded.

 

"What's wrong?" Jr hyung asked.

 

"You've been looking at your phone since we got here." Mark hyung said.

 

"There's a girl I like." Yugyeom said very straightforward and it really shocked me. "I just want you guys to know."

 

Jackson hyung suddenly squealed loudly and pulled Yugyeom towards him. I laughed loudly as Yugyeom tried to pull away.

 

"Our baby has a girlfriend!" he yelled.

 

"W-what...hyung. Stop." Yugyeom looked so embarrassed at Jackson hyung's words. I smiled wide and watched everyone's reactions. Mark hyung patted his shoulder and Jr hyung also pulled him into a hug.

 

BamBam smirked like he already knew and I slowly lifted my eyes to JB hyung. He was smiling wide, and he looked shocked.

 

"Really?" he mouthed to me. I laughed and nodded.

 

"Ah, the youngest has grown up then." JB hyung suddenly put an arm around Yugyeom's shoukder and patted his head.

 

Yugyeom looked really really embarrassed.

 

"We're all growing up. Next thing you know one of us will be married." Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

"Who do you think will get married first?" BamBam asked.

 

"You." Jackson replied.

 

We all laughed and BamBam nodded.

 

"I think Jaebum hyung will get married first." BamBam said.

 

"Yeah. Me too." Yugyeom agreed.

 

I lowered my head and stared at the floor.

 

"I'm going to go take a shower." Mark hyung suddenly said.

 

"What? It's not even dark yet. Let's go out tonight." Jackson hyung said.

 

"I'm tired. You already went to sleep, so it's my turn." Mark hyung replied.

 

"I think I'll go take a shower too." I said.

 

"What..." Jackson whined.

 

"Then let's go out and leave these two alone so they can sleep." Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

I laughed.

 

"I'm staying too. Youngjae and I have something planned tonight." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

Huh?

 

"Without us? What...you guys are going on a date without us again?" Jackson hyung asked. I could see the smirk on his face.

 

"But Youngjae hyung looks confused." BamBam said.

 

I laughed.

 

I am. Did JB hyung plan something he didn't tell me about? That's right...it's white day today. He did say he was going to plan something when we were in Japan.

 

"It's something we already planned." JB hyung said.

 

"What..." Jackson hyung whined, but I could tell he was secretly still smirking at me. I felt my whole face going hot.

 

"JB hyung and Youngjae hyung are really close lately. First Japan and now a secret date somewhere when it's white day today. Is it that you two are secretly dating?" BamBam joked.

 

An awkward silence filled the room.

 

"I'm going to take a shower-ah...I miss coco." Mark hyung said. He walked to the door and left.

 

"I'll take one too." I quickly said, walking to the door. "Yugyeomie. Remember later today. Come to my room when you're done with a shower." I said.

 

I left before anyone could ask me anything.

 

I quickly walked towards my door. When I finally opened the door and walked into the room, I really did take another shower, right after I brushed my teeth.

 

It didn't take long for JB hyung to walk in. He didn't say anything. Instead he walked into the bathroom too and I heard the showers go on.

 

Yugyeom came when JB hyung was still in the bathroom. He just sat down on my bed when JB hyung walked out of the bathroom wearing a white bath robe, with a towel in his hair.

 

"What's going on?" he asked, staring at the both of us. He walked to his bed and sat down directly across from us.

 

"Ah..." I nervously played with my already trembling hands.

 

"You told him?" JB hyung suddenly asked me.

 

"Huh?" I lifted my head and we caught eyes.

 

"Hyung...wait a minute. I think I get it now." Yugyeom suddenly said. I turned to face him.

 

"JB hyung...the marks on Youngjae hyung's neck...they're not mosquito bites. I think I've heard people call it a love bite." Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

JB hyung looked surprised. A quick glance at his face told me that. But he also looked suddenly very confident.

 

"Hey. You're not old enough for that." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

"What...hyung..." I mumbled.

 

"I think I'm old enough for that hyung." Yugeyom said, smiling wide.

 

JB hyung suddenly started laughing.

 

"So the person you like hyung...is it Jaebum hyung?" Yugyeom suddenly asked and I turned my head so quickly so cover his mouth that I almost missed it.

 

"Wh-what are you saying?" I said, my whole body going very hot and my hand trembling and already sweating.

 

Yugyeom pulled my hand from his mouth and wiped at it. "Your hands are really trembling." he said.

 

I stared at him.

 

"I confessed to Youngjae first." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

I turned to look at him. When we caught eyes he just smiled.

 

"BamBam said something about it once. I always think he's joking around so I joke about it too. I'm sorry." Yugyeom suddenly apologized.

 

"Why are you apologizing?" I asked.

 

"Because you and JB hyung are...you two are...in a real relationship right? So we shouldn't joke about it." he suddenly said. "Or is it a some relationship?" he asked, sounding really curious.

 

"It's not." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

Why is he acting so calm? Why is everyone acting so calm about this? Is this really normal? Can they really accept that I like JB hyung? Can they accept the relationship?

 

"But you didn't tell me hyung." Yugyeom suddenly said. I glanced at him.

 

"BamBam said something like he thinks you two are secretly married at first. Of course I thought of it as a joke. But recently he's been saying he really thinks you two are dating. He said that it's not something to be shocked about or anything because he's heard of it before. In Thailand it's not something common but you hear about it and there are shows on tv. I didn't think much of it but...first Japan, then the bracelet you're suddenly wearing every day when you never used to wear any accessories. You and JB hyung have lived together for so long and still live together. You used to share the same bed right? Now tonight...JB hyung said you two planned to go somewhere on the night of white day." Yugyeom said.

 

He really calculated everything.

 

"I want you to tell me yourself hyung. I don't want to force you to tell me." he suddenly said.

 

"That I like JB hyung?" I sighed and stared at my feet.

 

"Yeah." Yugyeom said.

 

"I like Jaebum hyung Yugyeom. We've been together for four years now...and...I don't want to leave him. I really really like him." I said.

 

A long silence passed. I couldn't get the courage from my embarrassed and red and trembling body to look at Yugyeom's reaction.

 

"Tell the others too." Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

"Everyone already knows. Only you and BamBam didn't know." I said.

 

"Huh? You didn't tell me first?" Yugyeom asked.

 

"I'm sorry." I apologized. "I was really nervous. I was really scared."

 

"Scared of what?" he asked.

 

"Of what you would think. I was scared of what you might think of Jaebum hyung...of what you might think of me." I quickly said, lifting my head so we caught eyes.

 

Yugyeom stared at me. Then he looked at JB hyung. Then he looked back at me.

 

"Are...are you gay?" he suddenly asked.

 

"We aren't. More like...what was that word?" JB hyung asked me.

 

"Biual?" Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

It shocked me he even knew the word. It seems Yugyeom knows a lot more than I think he does.

 

"Maybe we're that. But the only guy I like and will ever like is Youngjae. You understand that right?" JB hyung suddenly said.

 

My heart skipped a beat.

 

"Can I call BamBam?" Yugyeom suddenly asked.

 

"Yeah." I replied.

 

We sat in silence as Yugyeom called BamBam. It didn't take long for the knock on our door and JB hyung got it. BamBam walked in. He looked surprised and a little confused.

 

"What's going on?" he asked, standing near my bed. "Are we in trouble?" he asked Yugyeom.

 

"Hey! Why would you be in trouble? Are you two talking about your hyung's behind our backs?" JB hyung suddenly asked. He crossed his arms and acted as if he was getting up, a smirk on his face.

 

BamBam laughed loudly and lifted his hands. "No. No." he chuckled and nudged Yugyeom's shoulder. Yugyeom chuckled and they winked at each other.

 

It seems when they are alone BamBam and Yugyeom really do talk about us. They even talked about me and JB hyung possibly being together.

 

"Hey...these two.." JB hyung shook his head and BamBam and Yugyeom laughed.

 

"It's not that. It's something else." Yugyeom said.

 

"What is it?" BamBam asked.

 

"I wanted to tell you something." I said, chuckling nervously.

 

I really don't like it when it suddenly becomes so serious. Not even JB hyung made a movement anymore.

 

I patted the seat next to me and BamBam sat down on the other side of me.

 

"What is it?" he asked. He sounded worried.

 

BamBam is the type that likes to joke around and have fun like Jackson hyung, but when it comes to serious things he becomes very serious.

 

A long silence passed.

 

"You want me to say it?" JB hyung suddenly said.

 

"I'll say it." I replied, lifting my head. We caught eyes and he nodded.

 

"What's wrong hyung? Are you hurt?" BamBam suddenly asked me.

 

"No. I'm alright." I laughed and patted his shoulder.

 

"It's something everyone knows now except you so I want to hurry up and tell you." I said.

 

"Huh?"

 

"It's about me and JB hyung."

 

Silence.

 

"I like JB hyung."

 

More silence.

 

"Hyung-"

 

"I mean...I like him like...like a girlfriend...no...like a boyfriend it will be, right?" I said.

 

"And I confessed to him." JB hyung said.

 

"Yeah. So I don't want everyone to know except you. I just told Yugyeom so I need to tell you too. JB hyung and I we're in a relationship." I said it quickly, lifting my head to look at BamBam.

 

He suddenly smiled.

 

What...why is he suddenly smiling?

 

"I think I already knew hyung. Jackson hyung always said some weird things and I heard of this before so I'm not really surprised. Maybe I'm more surprised that JB hyung confessed." BamBam suddenly laughed and all I could do was stare at him, not expecting his reaction.

 

"Hyung you looked so shocked." he suddenly said.

 

"I am." I replied.

 

"Why did you keep it away from us? You told us last. Everyone knows expect us." Yugyeom suddenly said. "Ah...I'm so annoyed." he said.

 

"You're not shocked?" I asked.

 

"Shocked. I'm more irritated that you didn't even trust us enough to tell us." Yugyeom replied.

 

I was shocked at their reactions.

 

"What's with that face hyung? You look like you're going to pass out." BamBam chuckled and patted my shoulder.

 

"I'm shocked. You're reactions are...strange."

 

"Strange? What are you talking about?"

 

"JB hyung and I are both guys you know." I said.

 

"Of course I know. We've been together for a long time. I've seen you without clothes before at the bath house. And I took a shower with JB hyung once." Yugyeom said.

 

"What? Really?" I asked, glancing at JB hyung.

 

"What? It's not strange. It was a long time ago. Remember when we all used to sleep over at the apartment. I got up late once and wanted to take a shower. But JB hyung was running late for a class so we just took it together. It's not strange." Yugyeom said.

 

"Youngjae hyung looks jealous." BamBam laughed.

 

"Huh? Jealous. Why would I be jealous?" I asked, turning to hit his shoulder.

 

BamBam laughed and stood up. "I thought something bad happened you looked so serious and Yugyeom's voice was weird when he called me. But if it's this hyung then I support you!" BamBam suddenly said. "I support you too Jaebum hyung. Ah...this is the first time I've met two people like this. Somehow it doesn't seem so strange." BamBam said. "So Jackson, Mark and Jr hyung know already? We were really the last? Why didn't you tell us Jaebum hyung?"

 

I lifted my head and caught eyes with JB hyung.

 

"Hey. Why do I need to tell you who I'm dating?" he said, folding his arms across his chest.

 

BamBam laughed.

 

"Do your parents know?" he suddenly asked.

 

"Not yet." JB hyung replied.

 

"You're going to tell them?" Yugyeom asked, he sounded shocked. This was the reaction I was expecting, not irritation from me not telling him sooner.

 

"Of course we're going to tell them." JB hyung said. He stretched and fell down on his bed, picking up his phone. "Just not now. One day." he said.

 

"Isn't it scary? I mean...I'm not really shocked like I said. Ok maybe it's a little shocking...and it's strange but it's only strange because I've never been friends with someone like you two before." BamBam said.

 

"Hey. What are you trying to say? I only like Youngjae." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

"True love!" BamBam yelled.

 

"What..." I hit his arm and chuckled for the first time since I got everything out and said everything I've been keeping from them.

 

"Hey! BamBam. We're about to leave what are you doing." there was a loud knock on the door and our door opened.

 

Jackson hyung walked in with Jr hyung.

 

"What's going on?" his expression suddenly changed and he looked serious.

 

"Youngjae hyung just told us." BamBam said.

 

Jackson hyung stared at him, then looked at me, then looked at JB hyung.

 

"They know now?" he asked.

 

"Yeah." I replied.

 

"That's great! I was starting to give it all away. It was getting hard. Our Yugyeom is dating a pretty girl and our innocent Youngjae is dating our cool leader-sshi. I think it's time for me to find some love." he said.

 

BamBam laughed. "Me too." he said.

 

"Now we don't have to hide anything anymore." Jr hyung said.

 

"I don't know why you had to hide it away from us." Yugyeom sulked.

 

"Because this type of thing is special." Jr hyung suddenly said. "If they didn't want to talk about it then they didn't have to. Be glad that they did tell us. This shows how close we are." he said.

 

A short silence passed.

 

"What's with all this seriousness. Come on let's go out." Jackson hyung said

 

BamBam quickly got up. I quickly grabbed Yugyeom's hand before he could get up too. I made the face I usually made when we were younger and I did something that made him irritated so I had to apologize.

 

"I'm sorry." I said.

 

He slowly smiled and nodded. "It's ok. You two go on your date." he suddenly joked.

 

"Hey!" I yelled loudly and stood up to hit his arm when Yugyeom laughed and quickly walked out of the room.

 

"We'll see you two later. Maybe tomorrow. Don't do anything strange!" Jackson hyung yelled before they all left and the door closed. I could tell my whole face was hot and when I lifted my head I caught JB hyung's red ears.

 

I chuckled and got up, walking towards him. He looked up from his phone and I quickly pulled his red ear.

 

"Hey." I laughed loudly as suddenly an arm went around me and I was pulled onto the bed. JB hyung suddenly started tickling me and I pleaded for him to stop. He finally pulled my ears and let me go.

 

I quickly got up, grabbing both my sides.

 

"W-what...I was just going to say that your ear is so red." I said.

 

"Your whole face is red." he said.

 

I laughed and nodded.

 

"We got that over with."

 

I glanced at him and smiled. "I suddenly feel so much better now. But it's strange that all five of them have calm reactions." I said.

 

"They're our friends Youngjae. How long have we all known each other? Why would you think they would suddenly push us away because of this?" JB hyung asked.

 

We caught eyes and I shrugged. "I don't know. I just didn't think they would have such calm reactions. But you're right. I'm glad they didn't push us away. I don't want to lose anyone. I don't want to lose you hyung." I mumbled.

 

"What did you say? Hey. Before you lose me maybe I will lose you first." he said.

 

We caught eyes.

 

"It's so cringe." I said.

 

"Hey!"

 

I laughed loudly and backed away with my hands in the air as JB hyung got up. Instead of coming to pull me in a neck hold though, he just stretched.

 

"We have a date tonight." he suddenly said.

 

"It's true. You're so cringe hyung." I said.

 

He didn't waste time and suddenly his arm was around my shoulder and JB hyung pulled me into a ticklish neck hold. It took a lot of apologizing for him to let me go but he finally did.

 

We laid around for a while after I jokingly made JB hyung help me choose something to wear. He whined about it but actually did help. He picked something too.

 

After that I finally called my mom and after getting her off the phone I sighed and fell on my bed.

 

JB hyung and I laid around until it started getting a little darker outside. He suddenly got up, used the bathroom, came back, and picked up his phone. I stared at him, wondering if it was time to leave.

 

"It's time to go." he said.

 

I smiled and nodded, quickly getting up and grabbing my bag.

 

I made sure I had everything and I also noticed JB hyung holding a black bag as we left the hotel.

 

"Where are we going hyung? Or is it a secret again?" I asked.

 

JB hyung stared at his phone, then turned it towards me.

 

"It's called a teddy bear museum." he said.

 

"Teddy bear museum?" I repeated, still staring at his phone. "A museum for teddy bears? That's where we're going?" I asked.

 

"We're going to look around the museum then we'll go to the Restraunt. We can see the sea from there."

 

"We're going to the sea?" I asked, surprised.

 

"I read that you can see the sea from the Restraunt. They said it's really pretty. Jungmun sea." JB hyung said.

 

I was already excited.

 

"You really planned this hyung?" I asked.

 

"I planned it." he replied.

 

I smiled, chuckled, and nudged his arm.

 

"I said I was going to plan something really big...but my surprise doesn't compare to yours again." I chuckled.

 

"What's your surprise?" he asked.

 

"A secret." I replied, laughing.

 

"Hey."

 

I continued laughing, smiling as I imagined JB hyung's reaction to my surprise. After the day we talked, I've been thinking about it for weeks and decided it would be the best choice since he wants to hear me say it.

 

"We didn't stay at a hotel near the resort, so it's going to take a long time to get there. Do you mind?" JB hyung asked.

 

"It's ok. It's not that late. I think there's going to be a lot of people though hyung. It's like...a place for tourist right?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. I didn't think about that." he said.

 

I laughed and shook my head. "I think it will be fun. Thank you for taking me." I said.

 

He didn't reply. JB hyung usually never replies when I say thank you. I think it embarrasses him. He sometimes nods or tells me I shouldn't thank him, but it's rare to hear him say 'you're welcome' even though I can see it on his face when his ears suddenly get red.

 

We stopped a taxi and got in. The ride wasn't very long, but I had no idea where we were gong when we got out and I followed JB hyung to a bus.

 

"The bus will take us there." he said.

 

I nodded and looked out the window.

 

"I should have remembered my camera." I sighed.

 

"We have our phones."

 

"Yeah." I replied.

 

"Hey."

 

"Hm?"

 

I turned to look at him. JB hyung stared at me and suddenly smiled.

 

"So we finally told everyone." he said.

 

I smiled and nodded. "I really feel better now. But they're going to tease us a lot hyung." I said.

 

He laughed and nodded.

 

"I'm glad you told them Youngjae."

 

I glanced at him, a smile on my face.

 

The rest of the ride was in silence. I stared out the window and JB hyung played a game on my phone.

 

I closed my eyes and didn't know I fell asleep until there was suddenly shaking to my shoulder.

 

"I'm up." I opened my eyes wide.

 

"We're here." JB hyung said.

 

"Ah...sorry." I chuckled and apologized.

 

We got out of the bus and started walking, my eyes going wide.

 

"Where are we again? It's so pretty." I said, already asking for my phone. JB hyung laughed and gave my phone. I quickly started taking pictures.

 

"Jungmun resort. You can see the sea." JB hyung said. He pointed to my left and I quickly took more pictures.

 

"Come on let's go. There's already so many people." JB hyung said.

 

I followed him towards a large building where everyone else was walking.

 

"There's the sign."

 

I looked towards the large rock sign. "It's really true. There's a museum for teddy bears. Why are we coming here hyung?" I asked.

 

"Because your name is teddy bear." JB hyung replied.

 

"What...you still remember that?" I quickly hit his arm and instead of pulling me into a neck hold JB hyung just laughed loudly.

 

"Of course I do." he snickered. "Go stand in front of the sign. I'll take your picture." he said.

 

I walked toward the sign and waited for the people there already. JB hyung took two pictures and then we switched and I took pictures of him in front of it after pushing him to go stand in front of it.

 

"Let's go."

 

I excitedly followed JB hyung close. I could already see a building with a large picture of a teddy bear. The building looked a little strange but through the glass I could already see some teddy bears even though it was a little bit dark and there were a lot of people.

 

We walked into the building and I followed JB hyung towards the tickets area. When we finally got our tickets I followed him downstairs.

 

"Wow." I said loudly.

 

There were pictures and teddy bears wearing different types of clothes and I even recognized two of them wearing clothes from a popular movie.

 

"It's true." I laughed. "Do you think we can take pictures hyung?" I asked.

 

"I don't know. Take them. If we can't they'll stop us right?" JB hyung replied. He suddenly winked and I laughed and nudged his arm, taking out my phone and taking a few pictures.

 

We continued walking around.

 

"Ah...I know. I know them. What are they called again?" I stared closer at the four bears. "Beatles." I said. "The Beatles."

 

"The Beatles? It's them?" JB hyung asked.

 

"Yes. It says here." I pointed to the little message on the glass.

 

"So they're dressed like foreign stars too." JB hyung said.

 

I laughed and nodded.

 

"Look over there. Its Jordan hyung." I laughed and pointed at the bear and the little message on the glass.

 

JB hyung laughed. "It's cute. It even has a basketball." he said.

 

"It's really cute." I took a picture.

 

"Youngjae."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Let's go to second floor. There's more." JB hyung said.

 

I nodded and followed him towards even more bears.

 

"I can't believe they exist. They're all so cute." I laughed at the clothes the bears were wearing.

 

I remember when Mark hyung suddenly bought a little jacket for coco and when he put it on her it was so cute that I took so many pictures and laughed every time I saw her in it.

 

We spent a lot of time in there, only stepping out to get drinks at the cafe. As soon as we finished we went back to look around.

 

We left when the museum was closing. JB hyung said we were going to a Restraunt and my stomach growled at the mention of food.

 

"Is that where we'll see the sea? Jungnum sea?" I asked.

 

"Yeah. You can see it from there. I saw pictures of the food they have." JB hyung smiled wide and I laughed, knowing that the food was going to be really good. I've heard that Jeju has a lot of good food.

 

We caught a taxi to the Restraunt. We didn't have to wait long to get seats and JB hyung was right, the view was really good.

 

"Woah.." I stared out at so much green and then the far away blue from the sea. Even thought it was far away I could still see it so clearly. I quickly took out my phone.

 

"Hyung! You said it's Jungnum beach?" I asked.

 

"That's what it said. It really is cool." JB hyung said. He took out his phone and took some pictures.

 

"Wow. I want to go there." I laughed.

 

"Maybe we can. I think Jackson said he wants to go." he said.

 

"Yeah. Let's go if we get the chance hyung..."

 

"Yeah."

 

"Well...you've been carrying that bag since we left. What's in it? Don't tell me you got another present. I didn't get you anything." I stared at the black bag sitting next to his leg.

 

"Stop looking at it." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

"What...I can't. What did you buy hyung?" I asked, even more curious.

 

"Nothing. I'll show you later. Didn't you say you were going to surprise me too? So you didn't buy me anything I see." he said.

 

"Did you want me to buy you something hyung?" I asked, a little shocked. I already knew the surprise I had for JB hyung but I didn't know he wanted me to buy him something.

 

He didn't say anything, looking around.

 

I realized we were surrounded by a lot of people and just freely talking about us. But it was loud so I don't think anything could hear us.

 

The wind passed by and I shivered.

 

"Close your jacket properly. Your mom will get mad if we get back and you get sick again." JB hyung said.

 

I laughed and properly closed my jacket.

 

"You two hyung." I said.

 

He smirked and did the same to his jacket.

 

I chuckled and turned to stare out at the view. "The sea is really pretty." I mumbled.

 

"It is."

 

"Hyung?"

 

"Hm?"

 

"I do have a surprise. It's not a present, but it's later when we get back." I quickly said.

 

I could feel him staring hard at me.

 

"What are you thinking? Did you watch something strange?" he suddenly asked.

 

"Huh?" I turned to look at him and we stared at each other.

 

He looked embarrassed. I noticed because he suddenly looked away. "The food is coming." he said.

 

I turned to the side and noticed.

 

It was a feast. There was so much food I didn't think we could finish it all but the one good thing about JB hyung and I is that we eat a lot.

 

We finished almost everything, eating in complete silence like we usually do.

 

It took us an hour to finish everything, and that's because we didn't talk at all, but just ate in silence, only stopping to comment how good the food was and joke about how jealous Jackson hyung would be if he found out.

 

It took us almost three hours to get back to the hotel. After eating JB hyung and I walked around a little more, looking at the many tourist still walking around and the bright lights.

 

It was only when Jr hyung called us to hurry and come back to sleep because we're all going somewhere early tomorrow morning that JB hyung and I hurried back to the hotel. It took us so long because we had to catch two taxi's and the bus that brought us.

 

When we finally made it back into our rooms after knocking on Jr hyung's door to tell him we're back, we both said no to staying in his room to play games with everyone, and decided to go sleep.

 

I fell on the bed as soon as I got near it.

 

JB hyung did the same on his bed.

 

"I'm so tired!" I yelled, throwing my hands up.

 

"Are you really that tired?" JB hyung asked. I lifted myself up and he was resting his head on his hand, looking at me. I quickly noticed the bag.

 

"I'm really curious hyung. What's in that bag?" I asked.

 

A short silence passed. JB hyung sighed and lifted himself. "I was going to give it to you today but I'm going to wait a little longer. I guess I didn't get you a surprise." he laughed.

 

"It's hard to do anything because we're on vacation with everyone." I laughed.

 

"I don't think it's hard for us to do anything. It's just if we don't want Jackson to call and ask where we are and whine about us going on a date without him then we should stay with everyone." JB hyung laughed loudly.

 

I nodded and laughed.

 

"You got me a present hyung. The museum was really cool. And the food was really good. And the view was really pretty." I said.

 

JB hyung smiled and nodded. "You had a good time?" he asked.

 

"Yeah! It was fun. Thank you!" I yelled.

 

"So you're happy?" he suddenly asked.

 

Huh?

 

"I'm so happy." I replied with a wide smile. "Can't you see my face?" I pointed to my face.

 

"Really?" JB hyung asked.

 

He thinks I didn't like it?

 

I stared at him, getting up quickly.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

I lifted my hands and quickly started dancing, moving my arms around really fast and jumping around. "I'm so happy JB hyung. Thank you~" I said loudly.

 

He stared at me, a smile coming on his face. JB hyung laughed as I tried some dance moves Jackson hyung showed me years ago.

 

"Hey. It's not like that. I'll show you." he said.

 

He got up and started teaching me some dance moves. It didn't take long before we got tired and fell back on our beds.

 

"So what's your surprise then?" JB hyung suddenly asked.

 

"Huh?" I lifted myself completely up and stared at him.

 

"You said you had a surprise you were going to show me later. Hey, did you forget?" he asked.

 

I laughed and shook my head no. "Wait for me hyung." I said, getting up.

 

"Where are you going?" he asked.

 

"I'm going for and a shower. I'm sweaty and I stink" I said, grabbing my sleeping clothes and quickly going into the bathroom.

 

I tried to make it quick, but when JB hyung knocked on the door I think I was taking too long. I shouted over the water and quickly finished washing my hair, turning off the water and getting out.

 

I quickly dried myself off, put on clothes, and then opened the door.

 

JB hyung was wearing one of the white robes.

 

"You're going to take a shower?" I asked.

 

He nodded.

 

"Did you brush your teeth? Your hair is still wet." he pointed to my hair.

 

"I'll do it when you're done." I quickly said.

 

"There's no need. I'm just taking a shower. Hurry and dry your hair before you get sick."

 

I froze, my whole body going hot with embarrassment, and my heart beating quickly. I couldn't move until I heard the shower turn on and the curtain slide. All I could think was, what's the matter? You're both guys. Even Yugyeom said he took a shower with him once.

 

How can you still be so embarrassed to see him after what's happened already?

 

I embarrassingly dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and quickly walked out of the bathroom and towards my bed, trying to forget what I just remembered.

 

It didn't take JB hyung long like it did for me. He soon came out, going straight for his bed. He fell on it and I heard a loud yawn.

 

We both laid there for a long time. JB hyung pulled out his computer and started doing something. It sounded like he was playing a game I didn't recognize. My heart was already beating so fast. The confidence I had before going to take a shower was all gone all of a sudden.

 

"Hey. What's my present?" JB hyung suddenly said.

 

I nervously laughed.

 

"Hey."

 

"Hm?" I lifted my head and we caught eyes.

 

"Don't do anything you don't want to just because it's white day." he suddenly said. "You know we don't celebrate this stuff. I don't want you to get scared." he said so seriously.

 

It shocked me, but some of my nervousness suddenly went away.

 

What JB hyung suggested the day we talked about everything, to start by doing what we did before he left for service, we've done it once after that and even though I was so nervous, he helped me a little.

 

"I'm not forcing myself." I said.

 

"Hey."

 

"First let me give you your surprise hyung." I said, quickly getting up, so much confidence once coming again.

 

I walked towards JB hyung. He lifted his head from staring at his computer, this time staring at me so hard.

 

My heart skipped a beat. I sat on the bed and crawled over to him, leaning on the wall too. I glanced at his computer and noticed it's the same game he's been playing recently.

 

What's it called? I should ask him to teach me.

 

"Hey. You're being strange. What are you thinking really?" JB hyung asked. "What's the surprise?"

 

"I'm going to do it." I quickly said.

 

We both stared at each other so hard.

 

"Youngjae."

 

"Hm?"

 

"We've done it once since I said it but I can tell you're scared to right now. You're trembling so hard the bed is moving." he said.

 

"What are you talking about hyung? I just need to tell you something." I said, staring at him confused.

 

It looked like something clicked in his head and JB hyung pulled away from me and turned to his computer.

 

You're embarrassed.

 

"Are you...you're talking about...about..."

 

"What we did before service. What we did a few weeks ago. But you're not talking about that." he said.

 

"Oh." I mumbled, playing with my fingers nervously.

 

That's right. It's white day. It's normal to do something like that on days like this. But that's not what I was going to do. How can I do something like that by myself? Should I still say it?

 

"JB hyung."

 

"Hm?"

 

"For your surprise, I wanted to say that...that...wow my heart-I don't really know this feeling. It's s-so new." I stumbled on my words.

 

"What is it?"

 

I turned my head and we caught eyes.

 

"How do you find it so easy to say hyung?" I chuckled. "About you wanting to know my feelings. I really do like you hyung...but recently...recently it seems. It seems that maybe my heart is beating so fast and I've been feeling strange for a reason." I said.

 

Silence.

 

"I'm saying...I'm saying that I think...I think that that word, even though it's a little hard for me to say, I think I feel the same." I said.

 

"Love?" JB hyung asked, the word made me flinch for some reason, and I looked away in embarrassment.

 

"Yeah. I think I do. I think I l-lov-ah...you know." I said. "You know I don't even really say it to my mom a lot." I chuckled.

 

There was a long silence. I was too embarrased to look at what expression was on JB hyung's face, but when the silence continued for too long I quickly turned to look at him and was surprised to see such a big smile on his face. His teeth and gums were showing.

 

He was really happy.

 

I couldn't help laughing.

 

"What?" he asked.

 

"I'm happy that you're happy hyung. I think I might be falling for you too hyung." I said. "And even though I ruined the surprise and still can't really say it. I'll say it one day and really surprise you."

 

"Not think. You are falling for me." he turned to me and leaned close to my face.

 

Since we've done it so many times now, I usually know what it means when JB hyung leans close to my face. When he leans close to my ear he wants to whisper something like a joke to me. When he leans close to my arm he wants to hold my hand.

 

When JB hyung leans close to my face I close my eyes for a kiss.

 

I returned the kiss as usual. Though I'll never admit it because it's so embarrassing, I think I've slowly started getting so used to it that I'm getting better at it.

 

I still don't know what to do with my hands though, so they always lay on either side of me on the bed, not doing anything.

 

JB hyung's hands do a lot though.

 

"Hey."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Is it ok?" he suddenly asked. His hand paused on my back inside my shirt.

 

"It's ok." I mumbled back.

 

JB hyung was already wearing the bath robe so it wasn't hard for him, but for me it was very hard and really embarrassing when fingers touched the waistband of my sleeping pants.

 

I remember a few weeks ago when we tried that for the first time since we talked about it, I froze. My whole body froze, only moving my hands until I actually started feeling the ache in my lower belly and I tried to pull JB hyung's hand away but instead he held onto mine tight and...with everything touching it happened.

 

It was the first time I've ever experienced something like that.

 

I know it's a common thing that boys do but I've really never tried doing it before at all. It's also true that sometimes boys wake up with it, but a shower works fine when it suddenly happens to me.

 

It was the first time that I touched it. That another guy touched it. That it touched another guys...

 

Something I never imagined would ever happen.

 

But a lot of things have happened that I never imagined would ever happen.

 

JB hyung's fingers were still circling around the hem of my pants. He was waiting for me to say something like last time.

 

"I'll do it hyung..." I quickly mumbled.

 

He pulled away his hand and without looking at me he gave me time to slowly pull down my pants just a little. My heart was beating so fast. It's only the third time we're doing this, the second being weeks ago and the first being years ago.

 

Suddenly JB hyung pulled himself closer to me. His legs went around me, falling on either side of my body hovering over mine on either side of his body. We were sitting so close to each other I didn't have any space at all.

 

I didn't dare say anything or risk dying of embarrassment.

 

What happened that night a few weeks ago was not planned at all like tonight. JB hyung and I just...we just did it after kissing for a while. It just happened.

 

We sat in the same position we are now, his legs over mine on both sides of my body. We leaned into each other and kissed some more. Then suddenly it all happened with JB hyung doing it first, then I stopped him and managed to mumble that I wanted to do it too, so we did, and this time even though my body stayed frozen, my hands were able to do it.

 

"Your hands." a soft whisper in my ear. We were so close I could feel JB hyung's breath on my neck even when he wasn't leaning close to whisper in my ear.

 

He was only leaning so close and hiding his face away from me because when it happened a few weeks ago I really did completely freeze and couldn't do anything for a few minutes, getting so embarrased. Just because I saw his face while we were doing it, I avoided JB hyung for two days after.

 

So I'm guessing he's trying to make it so I don't see his face and freeze up and avoid him for two days on this vacation.

 

I lifted my hands and felt warm ones go over them.

 

"Should we do it?" JB hyung whispered.

 

You're saying embarrassing things. You're really trying to make me die of embarrassment hyung...

 

Instead of answering, because I couldn't, I nodded and squeezed his hand.

 

One of JB hyung's hands left mine and I wasn't ready for us to be touching so fast. Once again, he squeezed us together and then led my hand to it. I held on to both of us with both of my hands, so embarrassed, knowing my hands were really shaking.

 

"You're shaking again."

 

"It will go away." I replied.

 

"Are you sure?" JB hyung asked.

 

"Yes." I replied, hoping he would stop talking because I was already dying of embarrassment.

 

I suddenly squeezed too hard.

 

"Hey!" JB hyung grabbed my wrist and I apologized. The squeeze made me wince too. I mumbled an apology.

 

JB hyung didn't reply, but his hands suddenly circled around mine, just like how we did it weeks ago.

 

We started slow.

 

What JB hyung tried to teach me without saying so much to make me embarrassed was that I should just hold on, not too tight, move up and down with my hands and he would do the same thing, his hands wrapped around mine.

 

It soon got faster and faster until the ache in my lower belly.

 

It didn't really hurt, but it was a small ache. It was a little uncomfortable, but I got used to it and it started feeling...well it didn't ache much anymore but started feeling a little different. Still uncomfortable but a little different.

 

Ah...thinking about it is even more embarrassing. I stop thinking about it but then it happens again and I start thinking about it again. What is this?

 

We started going faster, JB hyung's hands wrapped around mine as I moved up and down, remembering exactly how I managed to do it weeks ago.

 

I embarrassingly imagined how my hands will look like after this. I remember after the ache in my lower body got so intense and JB hyung whispered something in my ear just when it finally happened and the ache slowly started going away, JB hyung and I sat in the same position not moving at all, but breathing so hard.

 

Even after JB hyung stopped breathing so hard I couldn't calm myself down.

 

That night a few weeks ago after my breathing finally calmed down, JB hyung slowly removed his hands from around mine. I started moving my hands away too and felt something warm and sticky, making me come back to reality quickly. Without a word I remember I quickly got up and ran toward the bathroom to wash my hands. After that I took a shower.

 

But I already took a shower. I can't take another one now.

 

The moving up and down started getting faster and I could feel JB hyung's loud breathing in my ear. I was starting to already feel the ache in my lower stomach getting much more uncomfortable.

 

"Hyung..." I groaned out. My head was on his shoulder now, and at this point I didn't think I would move it from there.

 

"Yeah...?" JB hyung mumbled in my ear.

 

I opened my mouth to say something but all that came out was my loud breathing, and a strange noise that I couldn't hide.

 

"Hyung...no...we have to let go." I tried to pull my hands away, but JB hyung held on firmly and didn't let me go. I said those words but I didn't stop doing it either.

 

"You're close?" he breathed out. He sounded like me. We both sounded really out of breath but I was breathing harder and the ache in my lower stomach was becoming unbearable.

 

"H-huh?" I tried not to talk so much.

 

"The ache in your lower stomach. Is it uncomfortable?"

 

I couldn't talk so I shook my head and mumbled a yes.

 

"We're both close." JB hyung said. He suddenly pulled one of my hands away and I almost lifted myself up, but decided that the ache in my lower belly wasn't going to feel better if I moved around so suddenly.

 

JB hyung left one of his hands around mine still on us, and his other hand replaced the empty space where he pulled my hand away.

 

JB hyung suddenly took over and I couldn't control my voice anymore.

 

So close.

 

So close.

 

"Hyung..." I mumbled out, almost out of breath, tightening my free hand tight on the sheets and squeezing my eyes closed.

 

"JB hyung-"

 

My eyes squeezed tighter and I almost squeezed my hold on us but JB hyung moved his hand under mine quickly and took over more. I still moved my hand, and when he noticed this his hand moved over mine again.

 

I couldn't stop calling out JB hyung's name until the ache in my lower stomach suddenly became unbearable. Just like a few weeks ago, I called out his name loudly for the last time, squeezing my free hand tight on the sheets and squeezing my eyes tightly shut.

 

I completely let myself fall on JB hyung as the intense feeling started going down. I felt tired and a little dizzy. Even so, I could still feel the familiar feeling of my sticky hand that I pulled away quickly.

 

JB hyung didn't say anything and I didn't say anything. His loud breathing quickly stopped, but I couldn't stop mine, and the only sound in the room was my loud breathing.

 

"Lay down. I'll get something to clean up." JB hyung said. He got up and I felt myself laying on the bed. I felt a breeze and a cover fall on me.

 

It was hot, but I didn't complain because my pants were still pulled down and that's the area JB hyung covered, my lower body.

 

I didn't say anything, keeping my eyes closed tight, so tight. No matter what I wouldn't be able to look JB hyung in the face.

 

I laid there, my back on the bed, my eyes closed and keeping my messy hand away from the sheets.

 

I heard water and something fell down and I heard JB hyung mumble a curse. It made me chuckle. I didn't feel dizzy anymore but now I felt sleepy.

 

"Give me your hand."

 

I lifted my messy hand at JB hyung's voice and he cleaned my hand for me. I felt so embarrassed. My eyes could only squeeze tighter.

 

I felt the bed move and I knew JB hyung was sitting down. He cleaned my hand again and again, wiping. Then he got up, disappeared, and came back with the towel even warmer.

 

"Hyung." I finally said after he disappeared and came back for a third time to clean my hand that wasn't messy.

 

"Hm?"

 

"I think my hands are clean now." I chuckled.

 

"Right. Hold on."

 

I guess he was gone again because I heard water again and then it turned off and JB hyung was back.

 

"Here." he put the warm towel in my hand.

 

I smiled.

 

"Or do you want me to do it?" he suddenly asked.

 

"No." I quickly said, feeling my face go hot.

 

"I'll be in the bathroom." he said.

 

I waited until the door closed to get up. I kept my eyes closed for a few minutes before opening them.

 

What am I going to? I don't ever want JB hyung to do it but I can't do it either. It's so embarrassing.

 

I stared down at the the towel in my hand, then the cover covering my lower body.

 

I pulled the comforter away and quickly cleaned myself up. When I finished I got up and fixed JB hyung's sheets before sitting down at the edge of the bed.

 

"Youngjae."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Are you done?"

 

"I'm done. I'll bring the towel." I lifted myself up and walked to the bathroom. JB hyung left and and I cleaned the towel and hanged it up before walking back into the room. JB hyung was laying down on his bed.

 

"Hyung." I quickly said, not looking at his face.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Let's use my bed." I said.

 

He didn't say anything. He got up and I watched him walk over to my bed.

 

"What is this...it's so awkward." I chuckled nervously and walked over, laying down on the other side, no wall to turn to. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling.

 

"Happy white day." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me. I laughed so loudly as JB hyung's arm fell over me and I turned around and closed my eyes.

 

"You too. Good night hyung."

 

"Mhm."

_____________________________________________________________________________________