Chapter 12 Part 2

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel Chapter 12 Part 2

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"JB hyung. Hyung. Get up."

 

I smiled as his eyes slowly opened. JB hyung groaned loudly and the familiar scary scowl came on his face. I pulled away slightly, wanting to laugh at his sudden scary face.

 

For the first time in a long time, I'm waking up JB hyung first and it's not the other way around.

 

I chuckled.

 

"Jr hyung just came. He said we have to hurry." I mumbled.

 

He scowled even more and rolled around, pulling the covers over his head.

 

"He's going to come here again hyung." I patted the sheets and stood up, laughing.

 

"When did he come?" he asked, yawning loudly.

 

"He woke me up with the knocking. I just finished taking a shower so it was earlier."

 

JB hyung peaked his head out from the covers and stared at me. I smiled. "What's wrong?" I asked, looking down at him.

 

"Yesterday." he suddenly said.

 

I stared at him for a few seconds before I realized what he was talking about. Every time we do something we don't usually do JB hyung asks me if I remember. It always seems that he doesn't want me to forget.

 

"I-didn't forget." I said.

 

He looked surprised.

 

"W-what? You're always staring at me so hard hyung. I didn't forget." I quickly turned around and walked towards our bag. "Jr hyung is going to come again. Hurry and get up."

 

"Hey."

 

I laughed nervously. "Please." I said.

 

I heard him yawn again loudly, this time the covers started moving too.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

I turned around and JB hyung was standing there, a hand going through his short hair again and again, yawning and scratching his arm.

 

I smiled at his sleepy face and turned back to the bag. "I'm looking for something to wear." I replied.

 

He stood next to me and stared down at our clothes.

 

"You're already wearing something."

 

I glanced up at him, then at my brown sleeping pants.

 

"What?"

 

I laughed loudly. "I can't wear this out. Jackson hyung makes fun of me when he sees my pants. He calls it a tree trunk."

 

JB hyung didn't say anything.

 

I smiled and turned back to our bag of messy unfolded clothes, moving away his clothes and trying to find mine. "Maybe I should have brought my own bag hyung." I laughed again.

 

"They were all folded before." he said, leaning down. He started looking through the clothes and I pulled back a little.

 

"I'll pack everything again when I find something to-"

 

Suddenly a shirt and jeans were pushed in front of me.

 

I stared at it and laughed. "Oh...Thanks." I said, getting up.

 

"Don't worry about packing everything up. It's just going to get messy again." he said.

 

"Yeah..." I chuckled, looking at the clothes. "Hyung?"

 

"Hm?"

 

"This is your favirote shirt." I lifted the shirt in front of him.

 

He looked at it in my hand and shrugged. "It doesn't matter. It should fit you right? You usually wear big shirts anyway." he said.

 

"What...hyung...we're the same height." I walked up to him.

 

JB hyung suddenly straightened himself up and I laughed. "See? We're the same height." I looked into his eyes.

 

"No. I'm taller than you." he said.

 

"What? What are you talking about hyung? We're really the same height." I continued laughing.

 

He quickly measured our heights.

 

"I'm taller than you." he said again.

 

"W-what...ok...only a little." I replied, laughing at his reaction.

 

"Nope." he said.

 

"It's because sometimes I have bad posture. We're really the same height hyung. You're short." I laughed.

 

"Hey!"

 

I laughed loudly and ran towards the bathroom, closing the door fast. JB hyung knocked on the door and I quickly locked it and started changing.

 

"Hyung! We're really the same height." I .

 

"Hey, Choi Youngjae. Prepare yourself for a tickling when you get out." JB hyung said.

 

"Huh? Wait-hyung ok. Ok. You're tall. JB hyung is really tall and strong and very manly like a real man." I quickly said, laughing loudly.

 

"Hey."

 

"I'm not joking. In my eyes I want to be like JB hyung. I want to be strong and confident and tall too." I admitted.

 

There was a short silence and I could imagine him smiling wide, all his teeth showing.

 

"Hurry. They said they're waiting for us in Jinyoung's room." he said.

 

I smiled.

 

It didn't take me long to change. As soon as I opened the bathroom door JB hyung walked in and I heard the shower water turn on.

 

It also didn't take long for there to be a loud knock on the door.

 

"Hey! Youngjai." Jackson hyung yelled loudly and I quickly ran towards the door.

 

"What? You're not finished yet?" he walked in, followed by Mark hyung, Jr hyung, and finally Yugyeom.

 

"Where's BamBam?" I asked, laughing and trying to pull away when Jackson hyung suddenly pulled me into a shoulder hold.

 

"He's still trying to figure out what he's going to wear. I saw him taking out his pink shoes." Yugyeom shivered and I laughed and finally pulled away from Jackson.

 

"Where's Jaebum?" Jr hyung asked.

 

I pointed to the bathroom just as the sound of the door opened and we all turned towards the door to see JB hyung walk in with a towel around his waist.

 

"Wow!" Jackson hyung yelled loudly.

 

I chuckled and turned to look at him.

 

He quickly walked ran towards JB hyung. "Leaders muscles." he said. "He has a y body right?" he said.

 

"W-what..." JB hyung shyly pulled away. I could tell he was embarrassed by Jackson hyung's words.

 

"You have a nice body too right hyung?" Yugyeom laughed.

 

Jackson suddenly lifted his arm and pulled up his sleeve and showed us his muscles. "You want to touch them?" he asked.

 

I laughed as he walked over to Yugyeom who pushed him away at first then actually squeezed his arm.

 

I stood up to go help JB hyung find clothes like he did for me when Jackson hyung suddenly grabbed my arm. "Hey. Choi Youngjae. Don't you want to feel my muscles too? It might not feel the same as leader's muscles but-"

 

"W-w-what? What are you saying?" I quickly hit his arm, feeling my whole body quickly go hot. I had to walk back to the bed and sit down.

 

"I forgot about it until you just said it now. So those marks are love bites right?" Yugyeom suddenly asked.

 

"W-w-what..." I quickly covered my neck.

 

"Youngjae has hickeys?" Jackson hyung yelled and walked towards me. "I knew they weren't mosquito bites." he said even more louder.

 

"W-what.." I tried to pull away as he grabbed my chin and started turning my head side to side, leaning close.

 

"Hey. What are you doing?" I heard JB hyung's voice.

 

Jackson hyung suddenly squealed and we all stared at him.

 

"So you two-"

 

"Hey, that's none of your business." JB hyung suddenly said. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door.

 

"Leader is so cool." Jackson hyung squealed loudly again.

 

Hyung! You're leaving me to get all the teasing!

 

I suddenly felt uncomfortable. I knew they were going to ask me strange questions.

 

"Youngjae-ah" Jackson hyung suddenly walked up to me again and sat down next to me with an arm around my shoulders. He pulled me close to him and winked. I tried pulling away, chuckling in nervousness.

 

"I don't think anything's happened." Mark hyung suddenly said.

 

We all turned to look at him.

 

What is he talking about? What does he mean?

 

"I searched it up. If they did one of them would be on bed rest or something like that." he suddenly said.

 

"Gyahhh!!!" Jackson hyung yelled so loud and suddenly pulled me into a half neck hold half hug. "My innocent student Youngjai. You can't do this."

 

"W-what..I'm not a student anymore." I quickly pulled away.

 

"No! You can't say stuff like this. You have to stay innocent. Jinyoung what are we going to do?" Jackson hyung was suddenly acting like my mom.

 

I heard Jr hyung laughing, but couldn't see his face because Jackson hung suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

I laughed and tried pulling away.

"Jackson hyung I can't breath." I tried pulling away

"Hey. What are you doing?"

 

I sighed loudly at JB hyung's voice. He finished dressing so quickly but I was glad he was saving me from the embarrassment.

 

"Your ears are all red." Yugyeom said.

 

"N-Nothing's happened." I quickly said.

 

"We know nothing's happened. Mark hyung said you would be on bed rest if something did-"

 

"So you actually looked it up? How is it between two guys anyway? I know about it but how do you two-"

 

"Jackson." JB hyung's voice was a little scary.

 

It got quiet in the room.

 

"Fine. Fine. I'll look it up myself. How do you even look up that? Isn't it banned?" he leaned closer to Mark hyung and handed him his phone.

 

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

 

"But hyung. You two have been together for four years you said right? You really haven't done it?"

 

I quickly turned to look at Yugyeom. He didn't look shocked or disgusted or anything. He looked curious. He stared at JB hyung.

 

"Let's stop talking about this. Why would we even tell you if we have?" JB hyung suddenly said. I glanced at him and he looked...embarrassed.

 

Is he really as embarrassed as I am right now?

 

"Ok. Ok. Hey! Where's BamBam? We need to go now before it starts getting crowded!" Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

I watched him as he pulled out his phone.

 

"Where are we going?" Yugyeom asked. "I'm so sleepy but you pulled me out of bed for this." he whined.

 

"I found the place yesterday. We're up so early because a lot of tourist go there and we have to make it in time so we can take pictures." Jr hyung said.

 

"Where?" I asked, curious.

 

"He said it's called a folk village." Mark hyung said.

 

"The one I was talking about?" Jackson hyung suddenly got excited.

 

"Yeah. The one we saw yesterday." Jr hyung said.

 

"Which one? Loveland?" Jackson hyung suddenly said. He winked and I chuckled at the look on his face. Usually when he's talking about something strange Jackson hyung has this look on his face.

 

"What...hey! Why would we go there for?" Jr hyung walked up to him and hit him on the shoulder.

 

"I saw that too. I was surprised." Yugyeom laughed and I stared at them confused.

 

"What's Loveland?" I asked.

 

Jackson hyung suddenly walked up to me and ran a hand through my hair. I pulled away, laughing at the new strange look on his face.

 

"What...what are you doing hyung I just fixed my hair." I whined.

 

There was a sudden knock on the door and BamBam's loud voice. He walked into the room wearing really fancy clothes. "I'm finished. Are we going yet?" he asked.

 

"We were waiting for you! Are you really wearing those shoes?" Jr hyung asked.

 

BamBam was wearing his bright pink shoes. He was really dressed up.

 

"I forgot this was a date." Jackson hyung joked.

 

"It's not that bad." BamBam whined.

 

"You're dressed like we're going to a party." Yugyeom laughed.

 

"Where are we going?" BamBam asked. He walked up to the bed and sat down.

 

"We're going to the folk village museum. It's going to be fun!" Jr hyung replied. He even clapped his hands together. He looked really excited to go.

 

I chuckled.

 

"I saw pictures. It's like...we're going to see how Korea used to be right? It's history. I went to a museum like that in Hong Kong. It's interesting." Jackson hyung said.

 

"I'll go change." BamBam suddenly stood up and I laughed.

 

"Hey! We don't have time!" Jr hyung yelled after him.

 

"I'll go with him." Yugyeom stood up and stretched wide.

 

"We don't have time. Hurry." Jr hyung repeated, looking a little irritated.

 

"I need to get something from my room too." Mark hyung suddenly said.

 

I watched as one by one they left. Even Jackson hyung left with Mark hyung, whispering something to him.

 

I watched Jr hyung sigh. He stared at me.

 

"Are you finished?" he asked me.

 

"I'm done." I said, still laughing.

 

He turned to JB hyung laying on his bed, playing with his phone.

 

"JB hyung are you finished too?" I quickly asked.

 

We caught eyes and he nodded.

 

"I'll go get the others. Let's all meet downstairs." Jr hyung said.

 

I nodded and he left.

 

As soon as I heard the door close, I sighed loudly and fell on my bed, yawning loudly. "Ah....I miss coco." I mumbled.

 

"Hey."

 

I laughed and lifted myself up to look at JB hyung. He was looking up from his phone.

 

"I can't miss you hyung. You're right here." I said.

 

He chuckled and stood up. "Let's go downstairs before they start yelling for us." he said. "Where are we going again?"

 

"The museum. A folk museum." I said, lifting myself up and off the bed.

 

"Then what's Loveland?" he asked.

 

"I don't know what it is either. Jackson hyung said he saw it on his phone. I think it's a museum too." I laughed, walking towards my bag to get everything ready.

 

I put on my jacket and grabbed my bag.

 

"It's for couples." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

I turned towards him and stared at him looking at his phone.

 

"A museum for couples?" I asked, curious. I walked up to him and tried to look over his shoulder.

 

JB hyung suddenly pulled his phone away and we caught eyes.

 

"W-what are you doing hyung?" I asked, chuckling at his reaction. "What is it? Is it something strange?"

 

"It's not a museum." he said.

 

I continued staring at him.

 

"What....why are you hiding it from me hyung? Is it really something strange?" I asked. "What is it?"

 

"I was looking at the pictures." he said, lifting his phone again but moving it so I couldn't see it.

 

"What...why are you doing this? I'm not a child you know hyung. I don't want to see any pictures. I just want to know what it is." I said, still chuckling.

 

He didn't reply. I watched him put on his jacket.

 

"Is it..." I started and he paused and looked at me for a few seconds before closing his jacket.

 

"Is it a hotel?" I quickly asked. "I know about those hotels hyung. Jun hyung told

me about them in Japan. They really have some here too?" I asked.

 

"Hey! What hotels?" he suddenly asked.

 

I stared at him, feeling my cheeks go hot at the memory.

 

"It's not a hotel?" I asked.

 

"It's not." he replied. "What hotel did Jun tell you about?" he asked.

 

"Ah...a hotel for couples." I nervously replied. "I already knew there were places like that. I'm not that innocent." I said, playing with my fingers in nervousness.

 

"If you want to know then look it up. It'll make you embarrassed and nervous." he suddenly said.

 

I stared at him.

 

I want to know but...is it really that bad?

 

"Come on. Hurry. Let's go." JB hyung suddenly said.

 

I'll just look at it later.

 

I followed behind him and we went downstairs.

 

We only had to wait a few minutes for Mark and Jackson hyung but as soon as they came we went out to catch a bus.

 

The ride to the museum didn't take very long.

 

There weren't a lot of people and Jr hyung started praising himself for getting us all up so early.

 

All Jackson hyung could do was complain that he was hungry though.

 

I was starting to feel hungry too.

 

We walked around, looking at the many old buildings and I took a lot of pictures with my phone until I had no more space to take pictures.

 

We spent hours just walking around when finally we could leave to go eat.

 

"Where are we going to eat?"

 

"Let's just find somewhere around here." Yugyeom said.

 

"No. Let's find someplace else. It's probably busy here." Jr hyung said.

 

"I know where to go." Jackson hyung suddenly said.

 

He pushed his phone in front of Jr hyung and they both looked at it, probably trying to figure out directions.

 

BamBam and Yugyeom suddenly started laughing and I turned around to see JB hyung with an arm around BamBam's neck, and playing with his hair.

 

BamBam tried to pull away, but JB hyung wouldn't let him go.

 

"Wha...what...what is it?" I asked, slowing down to see why JB hyung was holding him in a neck hold.

 

"JB hyung is short." BamBam suddenly said.

 

JB hyung pulled him closer and BamBam started laughing harder and apologizing now.

 

"We were talking about it this morning." I chuckled.

 

"Hey."

 

I quickly started walking faster as JB hyung suddenly let BamBam go and started walking towards me.

 

I ran in front of Mark hyung and used him as a shield. He looked surprised but when he noticed JB hyung he started laughing.

 

"What did you do?" he mumbled. I could only laugh and try to not get myself caught.

 

"What are you doing? Hurry. We have to catch the bus!" Jackson hyung yelled at us.

 

I chuckled and slowly pulled away from Mark hyung. "I didn't do anything." I quickly put my hands up. "I didn't say anything. I didn't say anything." I pleaded with JB hyung as his arm went around my shoulder and he pulled me close.

 

"You owe me later." he whispered in my ear.

 

I turned to him and chuckled.

 

"W-what? I didn't say anything. Hyung..." I whined and he pulled me even closer. We were already so close that it was getting hard to walk.

 

"Ok. Ok. It's hard to walk hyung. Look they're ahead of us." I pointed to the guys walking in front of us now.

 

JB hyung let me go and I couldn't stop laughing.

 

He suddenly mumbled something and started laughing too.

 

I quickly turned to look at him. "Huh? What did you say?" I asked.

 

He suddenly pulled closer again, but this time he whispered something funny to me and it made me laugh harder.

 

"What..." I laughed loudly at his stupid joke. "It's a good one." I said.

 

He smiled and nodded.

 

We had to wait for the bus. It didn't take long but there were many people standing out already that it was getting crowded. When the bus finally came we rushed in and somehow found seats.

 

Jackson hyung had to look for the Restraunt. We even had to ask a few people because not even Jr hyung could find it.

 

When we finally found the Restraunt we hurried towards it because we were all hungry now.

 

"Let's get a table. Youngjae is paying." Jackson hyung suddenly said.

 

"What...why do I have to?" I asked, laughing as I stared at him and he stared at me with a funny face.

 

"Hey! Choi Yiungjae! You promised to pay for a fish meal for me." he pointed at me and I laughed even harder.

 

I forgot about it.

 

Jackson hyung really doesn't forget anything.

 

If I don't get it for him now he will hold a grudge for a long time.

 

I laughed. "Ok. Ok. I will pay." I said, taking off my bag to take out my wallet. "I promised I will buy you food."

 

"You're paying? For everything?" BamBam suddenly asked me.

 

"For everything?" I said loudly, chuckling.

 

"We're going to eat a lot today." Jackson hyung said. He nudged my shoulder, laughed, and winked.

 

"What...don't do this. Don't do this to me." I laughed and followed them to our table.

 

"Let's get everything! Youngjae is paying!" Jackson hyung said loudly.

 

"What..." I groaned and they laughed at me.

 

They ordered the food and I cried for my wallet. They ordered a lot of food but it looked like a lot of good food.

 

The waiter took our order of so much food and then disappeared. I stared at JB hyung playing a game on his phone.

 

"So what are we going to do after this?" Yugyeom suddenly asked.

 

"Let's walk around and take more pictures." BamBam said.

 

"We have enough pictures. Let's go to Loveland." Jackson suddenly said.

 

"Hey." Jr hyung raised his hand to cover Jackson hyung's mouth. I laughed.

 

What is Loveland? I still don't know. It must be something really strange if Jr hyung is trying to make Jackson hyung stop talking about it.

 

"Why can't we go?" Jackson hyung laughed.

 

"Youngjae hyung and JB hyung can go. But we can't." Yugyeom said.

 

"Who says that?" JB hyung asked. "We're not going."

 

"What are you talking about? What is Loveland." I asked. I was still confused. If it was a hotel for couples why couldn't they tell me? Sure I get easily embarrassed but they've said dirty things around me before. Why is the Loveland hotel any different now?

 

They all paused and stared at me.

 

I should look it up myself.

 

"He still doesn't know?" Jackson hyung asked JB hyung and JB hyung shrugged. We caught eyes and I couldn't read his face at all.

 

"You can look it up. That's what I did." Yugyeom said. "But I think for Youngjae hyung it's too shocking."

 

"What's too shocking? Hey. I'm older than you. I can handle it." I said.

 

"But you didn't even know what a love bite was hyung." BamBam said.

 

"Hey!" I reached over for him and he laughed and tried pulling away. I could already feel my cheeks going hot at the thought of the marks again. I know what they are. Of course I know what hickeys are. It's just-I didn't think JB hyung would do that to me.

 

It hurt like a bite. I thought JB hyung bit me. They look like mosquito bites too. I'm not innocent!

 

"Why didn't you tell him JB hyung?" Yugyeom suddenly asked.

 

I let go of BamBam and watched as he tried to fix his hair.

 

We all turned to face JB hyung. I only glanced at him. I haven't really asked him why he bit me or why he left marks on me. I never thought it was a question to ask and it's such an embarrassing thing to talk about.

 

But I guess it's also strange if someone suddenly bites you.

 

But Jackson hyung does it sometimes. Even Jr hyung sometimes randomly bites us. It's strange but now it's more like a stupid joke. We don't do it much anymore. It was years ago when we joked around a lot. So I guess I didn't really think about it when JB hyung suddenly bit me.

 

It surprised me a little, but not so much for me to ask him if there was a mark on my neck. It didn't hurt that much.

 

I thought it was strange that JB hyung was suddenly biting me especially during that time, but I guess for couples it's something that's normal.

 

Does that mean I should do it too?

 

"Hey! Choi Youngjae! The food is here."

 

I snapped away from my thoughts and stared at the food coming one by one. I quickly forgot about what we were talking about and picked up my bowl of rice.

 

"Are we really just walking around when we're done?" BamBam suddenly asked.

 

We were all eating in silence until he said something.

 

"We can always go to Loveland." Jackson laughed loudly and Jr hyung hit him on the arm once again. "I told you. If I was with my girlfriend I'll go with her. Not you." he said, poking Jackson hyung on the arm.

 

"I still don't know about it." I laughed.

 

"Hey. Just look for it on your phone." Jackson hyung said.

 

"But I'm eating." I continued laughing, focusing even more on the food.

 

"Can't JB hyung show you? Since you two are together now." Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

I quickly looked around. Everyone was eating, not paying attention to us, but it still made my heart suddenly skip a beat.

 

It's really going to be a long time for me to get used to Yugyeom knowing.

 

Yugyeom likes to say anything that's on his mind. If he's curious he will ask. He doesn't hold anything back. Honestly I heard some of the little shocking stuff I know from Yugyeom back in high school.

 

Back then we weren't really focused on erted stuff like everyone else. Yugyeom and I played games all the time when we were together, but it doesn't mean that we didn't know anything.

 

Yugyeom used to tell me some of the erted things his other friends told him. I didn't have any other friends so when he suddenly started talking about that stuff I pushed him down and tickled him to make him stop.

 

I really didn't care about stuff like that. Just like now it made me really embarrassed, especially because I didn't have a girlfriend and I knew none of the girls would want to date me.

 

There was no point in me learning that stuff and doing the stupid jokes the other boys would play on the girls.

 

They sometimes made fun of me in class. The boys would tease me because I wasn't interested in that stuff. Only studying or talking about music like the piano. If I wasn't studying or doing that I would talk about the new games that came out.

 

That was why I didn't have many friends.

 

It's why when I met JB hyung and he wanted to be my friend I was so happy. He even introduced me to his other friends that didn't have a problem with me being so 'innocent'.

 

Of course Jackson hyung teased me sometimes but I knew he didn't do it to hurt me at all.

 

Looking back at it all now, I really was so innocent. All that stuff was right in front of me but I didn't care about it at all.

 

I still really don't.

 

But now I have...a boyfriend.

 

I have JB hyung.

 

I glanced at him and he was busy eating.

 

Now...I care about it. Because I want to try it with JB hyung.

 

I felt my cheeks going hot as I looked at the food in front of me.

 

"It must be frustrating having Youngjae as...what do I call it?" Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

I lifted my head and stared wide eyed at him.

 

He has really grown up even more. I never thought about or tried what all the other boys were doing, and I assumed Yugyeom didn't either. But maybe he did. I don't really know.

 

I stared back at the food again.

 

Even until now he knows so much more than me and I'm the oldest. I just started doing 'that' with JB hyung when everyone else started doing it back in high school.

 

"Hyung. Show me." I glanced up at JB hyung sitting across from me. He stopped scolding Yugyeom and glanced at me.

 

"What...what are you saying?" he asked.

 

"I want to know."

 

"Know what?" he asked.

 

"Loveland."

 

"I told you to look it up if you want to know." he said.

 

"Why can't you just show me?" I asked.

 

"Because he's embarrassed." Jr hyung suddenly said and JB hyung reached across the table past Yugyeom sitting next to me and pulled Jr hyung into a neck hold. I watched as they played around.

 

"Here. Use my phone." Jackson hyung suddenly handed me his phone and I shook my head and gave it back to him.

 

Why is JB hyung nervous? Is it really something strange like a hotel for couples? Like what Jun hyung told me about? I already know what people go to do there hyung.

 

I picked up my phone and started looking for it myself.

 

I really didn't have to look much because as soon as I typed in Loveland and Jeju, it all came up, pictures and everything.

 

"Did you find it?" Yugyeom suddenly asked.

 

I scrolled through the pictures.

 

This is what JB hyung didn't want to show me? It's not that bad. I didn't think a place like this was in Korea.

 

"I found it." I said, looking up and turning my phone to face them.

 

"Hey! What are you doing?" Jr hyung suddenly reached over and took my phone away.

 

I looked down at my food and started eating again. "It's not so bad. I didn't think a place like this existed though." I said, laughing.

 

"Hey."

 

I stopped laughing and lifted my head, not knowing who said it.

 

"You're not bothered by the pictures?" Jackson hyung suddenly asked.

 

I stared at him.

 

"It shouldn't bother him. Youngjae hyung doesn't know a lot, but he knows some things. We even learned it in school." Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

I continued staring at him, laughing now.. "Why would I be bothered? It looks more like it's art or something. I don't think we should go there as a group though. It's a little strange." I said.

 

"It's not strange. JB hyung and you have done that already right?"

 

"Hey!"

 

This time I could tell it was JB hyung's voice. I looked up to see him staring hard at Yugyeom with an irritated face.

 

"Hey. Let's just walk around and find something to do. If we can't find anything then we'll go back to the hotel and tomorrow before we leave we'll go to the sea. We'll go to Jungmun Beach. I heard the sand is really beautiful. It will be nice to take pictures there too." Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

"Let me see it. The one you showed me earlier?" Jackson hyung asked.

 

Jr hyung gave me my phone, picked up his phone and started searching something. He showed us the pictures and it was a really beautiful sea.

 

"The Hyeonmuam stones are here?" I asked, surprised. I've seen a picture of the stones before but I forgot which beach they were on. They're really on this beach? I read that they're really pretty." I said, a little too excited.

 

"You know about it? A lot of people go to see it. And the cave." Jr hyung said.

 

I nodded. "It's really pretty." I repeated.

 

Jackson hyung suddenly reached over for Jr hyung's phone and stared at something. "It says the sand is really pretty too. That it has different colors. Let's go. We can spend the whole day there and find something to eat before we leave." he said.

 

"Hey. That's what I said." Jr hyung said.

 

I laughed as they started bickering across the table. Suddenly Jackson hyung started bringing up things that happened a long time ago and Jr hyung started talking about how Jackson hyung always goes to eat meat with BamBam and never takes him.

 

"It's started." JB hyung sighed and I laughed harder.

 

"You always go to eat meat with him." Jr hyung mumbled.

 

"Hey! I took you to eat meat. Don't you remember?" Jackson hyung said.

 

"I had to pay. You made me pay half." Jr hyung whined.

 

"Hey! You think I'm a rich person?" Jackson hyung said. He made that usual face he makes when he bickers with Jr hyung about this.

 

"Don't lie. BamBam said you pay for him." Jr hyung said.

 

"Hey!" Jackson hyung turned to BamBam sitting next to him and BamBam started laughing as he pulled away when Jackson hyung grabbed him. "It's because he always forgets his wallet. I can't go out with him anymore because he says he forgets his wallet."

 

BamBam just laughed.

 

They continued arguing.

 

I stood up to go use the bathroom.

 

"Where are you going?" I turned to Mark hyung. He was looking up at me.

 

"Bathroom." I said. "Want to come too?" I asked laughing.

 

I didn't think he would but Mark hyung suddenly stood up and I stared at him, a little surprised.

 

"You're coming to the bathroom too?" I asked.

 

"I need to use it." he said.

 

I nodded and turned slightly to suddenly catch eyes with JB hyung. We didn't stare at each other though. He didn't stare at me. Instead we caught eyes and JB hyung just looked away.

 

I thought it was a little strange, but I didn't have time to think about it since I really had to use the bathroom.

 

I finished using the bathroom and walked out to go wash my hands. Mark hyung was washing his hands too.

 

"It's getting fun." he suddenly said.

 

I laughed and stared at him. "Yes. It is." I replied.

 

A short silence passed.

 

Is there something wrong? Mark hyung has been acting a little strange lately.

 

"I want to go sleep." he yawned loudly and I chuckled and followed him out of the bathroom. "Jackson is so loud. He won't let me sleep." he said.

 

I laughed even more. "If he heard you say that he wouldn't be very happy. He would hold a grudge and whine about it for a long time." I said.

 

He chuckled and nodded.

 

"Hey."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Do you remember JB's ex girlfriend?"

 

I almost stopped walking for two reasons. First, Mark hyung rarely ever calls JB hyung just JB. He usually calls him Jaebum. And second, why was he suddenly bringing up JB hyung's past girlfriend?

 

"Ah...forget it." he suddenly said.

 

"Huh? What...what are you saying hyung? You suddenly say something like that then tell me to forget it. I remember her. Why? Did something happen?"

 

Did something happen to her? Does JB hyung know?

 

"It's nothing. She just suddenly sent me a sms message. I thought she would bother you. She asked about Jaebum, then suddenly said something about your number." he said.

 

"Huh? Why would she want my number? It's been a really long time. I only met her once." I laughed. "It's strange for her to want my number."

 

"She said she already has it." Mark hyung said.

 

"How can she get my number? I don't think JB hyung gave it to her. Did he?"

 

Is JB hyung talking to his past girlfriend again? Did they make up?

 

Somehow I suddenly felt a pang and my chest suddenly started hurting a little.

 

"I don't think so either. I think she's lying. Forget about it. She always does this even now when it's been so long. We were all friends before you know...I don't want Jaebum to think about it. Don't tell him. Forget I brought it up." Mark hyung said.

 

"That's something hard to forget hyung." I mumbled.

 

"What's hard to forget?"

 

I lifted my head at JB hyung's voice.

 

"Nothing." Mark hyung quickly said.

 

"Ah...." I didn't know what to say.

 

I really can't lie.

 

"What...what's with the secrets between you two. It's really like you're marr..." Yugyeom paused. "...I guess I can't say that anymore." he laughed.

 

BamBam chuckled and nudged him on the arm.

 

"What...what do you mean? There's no secret. Mark hyung just told me something but he said to forget about it so I'll forget about it." I quickly said, sitting down.

 

I could feel JB hyung's hard stare on me. It made me a little nervous.

 

I couldn't tell whether he was going to ask me about it later or not. Maybe he would. And then what would I say? Mark hyung told me not to tell him. And I don't want to tell him because the few times she was mentioned JB hyung was either hurt or angry.

 

That time he went to her party and suddenly came to my house with a swollen face and other injuries.

 

That time I visited the university and she came up to us with her new boyfriend.

 

Both of those times I could tell JB hyung was angry. I could tell he was hurt.

 

I've always thought that JB hyung really loved that girl. The first time I saw his hurt face was when he was telling me about her, laying on my bed, injured and drunk from being at her party and fighting with her new boyfriend.

 

Since then every time she was mentioned or she suddenly showed up JB hyung would have the hurt look on his face that he tried to hide from me. Then suddenly he got so angry that time she showed up with her new boyfriend in the cafeteria.

 

I don't want to see JB hyung that angry again.

 

She hasn't called me and Mark hyung is sure she's lying about having my number, so it's not something to start worrying about. And I don't want JB hyung to worry about it either.

 

I kept my eyes lowered, staring at the food.

 

"Let's pay and go back." Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

"Yeah. Yongjai~" Jackson hyung squealed my name.

 

I laughed and took out my wallet from my shoulder bag.

 

"You're really going to pay for all this food? It's a lot." BamBam said.

 

I laughed and nodded, taking out the money and giving it to Jr hyung. "Hey. Let's all pay. This is too much food for him to pay alone." he said.

 

"I can pay. I promised to." I chuckled.

 

"Take me out next time. This time it's too much. Let's all pay." Jackson hyung suddenly said.

 

I watched him take out some money and I chuckled. Jr hyung took half of the money I gave him and gave me the rest. We paid together and then walked out the Restraunt very full with a delicious fish and soup meal.

 

"Ah...suddenly I'm so sleepy." Jackson hyung stretched wide and I shivered at the sudden breeze.

 

"It's getting cold." I laughed.

 

"We've been out for a long time. We left in the morning and it's already almost 4." Yugyeom said.

 

"We should go back and watch something." BamBam said. He yawned too.

 

"I saw these pretty flowers when we were coming. Let's take a group picture there and then leave." Jr hyung said.

 

We just followed him.

 

They were pretty flowers. We had to stand around and wait until we found someone willing to take the picture for us.

 

"Come on. We have to move close." Jr hyung said.

 

I chuckled and managed to find a spot in the back a little. Between Mark hyung and BamBam who wrapped his arm around Jackson hyung next to him.

 

"Get ready." the person taking the picture said.

 

I started making a peace sign when suddenly I felt something warm on my back. I didn't have to turn around to know it was JB hyung. He was trying to get in the picture so I lowered myself down a little to make space for him.

 

The person taking the picture started counting. "1, 2..."

 

I made the peace sign again when I suddenly felt JB hyung's arm go around my waist then quickly disappear. I noticed it so much that my peace sign lowered and I almost missed the 3 when the person took the picture.

 

JB hyung stuck so close behind me that I really couldn't concentrate. Usually I wouldn't notice it so much or mind it. I don't even think it would embarrass me if it were to happen any other day - but it just happened.

 

Somehow I started thinking that JB hyung is a little annoyed at me since earlier in the Restraunt.

 

Since we left he hasn't looked at me once, or said a joke to me or slowed down to walk next to me. We haven't caught eyes at all. And when this happens I know he is avoiding me because JB hyung sometimes does it.

 

He's done it when he was angry at me for saying his confession was a joke, he's done it when I believed his confession was a joke the first time. JB hyung even does it a lot when he's annoyed and somehow jealous at Mark hyung.

 

But I don't think he's jealous now.

 

Maybe he's mad because I didn't tell him what Mark hyung told me.

 

I really hate it when he's not smiling or saying a joke or laughing about something. It makes me nervous when something is wrong and JB hyung won't tell me what it is.

 

We took another photo in the same position before Jr hyung walked up to the stranger and thanked him.

 

"It turned out good." he said.

 

"Let's go now. It's getting cold." Jackson hyung said.

 

We made our way back to the hotel in silence.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Instead of going to our own rooms we all decided to go to Jr hyung's room like usual.

 

Jackson hyung fell on the extra bed straight away and BamBam and Yugyeom the TV. Jr hyung sat on the bed Jackson hyung was laying on and Mark hyung sat next to BamBam.

 

I decided to sit next to Yugyeom because he was playing a game on his phone. I sat on the floor next to him and suddenly felt warmth next to me.

 

JB hyung laid down next to me and took out his phone. I glanced at him and smiled before looking back at Yugyeom.

 

He sometimes avoids me when he's annoyed, but JB hyung still does small things like this that make me smile.

 

"What level are you on?" I asked Yugyeom, staring at his phone.

 

"50. I passed you." he replied.

 

I laughed loudly and took out my phone. "It's because I haven't had time." I said.

 

"You? You always play games. Especially when you're stressed."

 

I stared at him, laughing loudly. "I'm not stressed so I'm not playing games." I said. "This is a vacation. How can I be stressed?" I asked, aiming to hit him when he suddenly pulled away.

 

I laughed and opened the game on my phone.

 

"What game is it?" I glanced up to see Mark hyung standing over me.

 

I showed him the game and smiled as he sat in front of me. "Teach me." he said.

 

I chuckled and nodded, taking his phone and getting the game for him.

We sat around in silence, The TV was on but we were all on our phones doing something else.

"I'm thirsty. Let's go buy some drinks." Jackson hyung suddenly said. I looked up from my game and he was standing up stretching.

 

"Youngjai~" he squealed my name when we caught eyes. I quickly looked away, laughing. "I'm playing a game." I said.

 

"Hey! Is this how you treat your hyung? Are you going to let me walk alone?" he asked so dramatically.

 

"Ok. Jinyoung. Come with me." he suddenly said.

 

Jr hyung glanced at him. "But when you're going to have meat with BamBam you don't ask me to come with you." he suddenly said.

 

I started laughing.

 

"What...this again?" Jackson hyung suddenly starting pulling at Jr hyung's arm. "Ok fine. I'll buy you snacks too." he said.

 

"Buy my favorites. I can get anything." Jr hyung suddenly lifted himself up.

 

"Hey." Jackson hyung mumbled and I laughed even harder.

 

"You want me to go with you right?" Jr hyung asked.

 

"I'll come too." Mark hyung suddenly said. I looked up at him and he stood up and stretched. "Do you want anything?" he looked down at me.

 

I quickly turned to JB hyung. "Hyung you want cola?" I asked him. "Mark hyung is buying!" I yelled loudly, chuckling.

 

It was only when I looked at JB hyung's face properly that I noticed he didn't look too happy.

 

Is he still annoyed about earlier?

 

"Cola." he suddenly said.

 

"Ah...ok." I said. "Then we'll get cola." I smiled wide and looked up at Mark hyung.

 

"What do you two want?" Mark hyung asked BamBam and Yugyeom.

 

"Choco shake!" Yugyeom said loudly.

 

"I thought Jackson hyung will buy." BamBam laughed.

 

"Hey! This kid!"

 

I laughed loudly as Jackson suddenly wrapped an around BamBam's shoulders and started messing up his hair.

 

"I'll buy." Mark hyung said. "I'll get cola and a few other drinks." he said. "Jackson will pay for the snacks." he chuckled.

 

"Anything else you want? Jaebum?" he suddenly asked JB hyung and I nervously glanced at him. He was now sitting up. "Get snacks." he said.

 

He really is annoyed.

 

I quickly caught eyes with Mark hyung. He can tell when JB hyung is jealous now too. He's the one that even told me that suddenly somehow JB hyung is jealous. It's something I still don't understand because I see Mark hyung as my older brother.

 

I could never see him as anything other than that. I could never imagine myself with any other guy.

 

I only like JB hyung, and could only ever do those embarrassing things with him only. I learned it all for him, so we could-

 

I stopped my own thoughts when I felt myself getting embarrassed.

 

"Youngjae." Mark hyung said my name and I looked up at him. He stared down at me then quickly glanced at JB hyung.

 

"What is it?" he mumbled at me.

 

I shrugged.

 

"Let's go. Hurry." Jackson hyung suddenly started pulling BamBam up.

 

"You're going?" Mark hyung asked BamBam.

 

"He's going to use his wallet today." Jackson hyung laughed and I chuckled and stared as the four of them got prepared and left.

 

It became quiet with only Yugyeom, me and JB hyung left.

 

Yugyeom continued playing a game and JB hyung had his earphones in his ears maybe listening to music so I decided to find something to watch, not feeling like playing games anymore.

 

The three of us didn't move. I wanted to talk to JB hyung but I was too nervous, so I stared at the the tv until BamBam, Jackson, Mark, and Jr hyung returned with bags of snacks and cola.

 

"How about we play a game?" BamBam suggested.

 

"What do we play?" Jackson hyung asked.

 

"I don't know." BamBam laughed.

 

"Hey. Then why say to play a game if you don't know what game?" Jackson hyung pulled him close.

 

"You know, it doesn't really seem like JB hyung and you are a couple." Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

I quickly caught eyes with him eating chips and drinking cola. He suddenly brought it up and it really surprised me.

 

"Hey...what's with suddenly saying this?" JB hyung said.

 

I turned to look at him and he was opening a bag of his favorite chips. Even though he was annoyed at me, JB hyung was still sitting close to me. Even if he moved a little he was still sitting close by to hear what Yugyeom just said.

 

Yugyeom laughed nervously, probably realizing how annoyed JB hyung's voice sounded. It suddenly became quiet.

 

"Have you been watching that show?" Jr hyung suddenly said. I looked at him and he sat next to JB hyung. They started talking about something.

 

"Hyung..." Yugyeom nudged me on the arm. "What happened?" he suddenly asked.

 

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

 

"He's mad at me. Did I do something wrong?" Yugyeom whispered.

 

"Why are you asking me?" I asked.

 

"Because you're his boyfriend." Yugyeom whispered.

 

"Hey!" I pushed his arm and he leaned away. I could feel my burning cheeks. It's really going to get some used to. Yugyeom says whatever he wants whenever he wants and he knows a lot more than I do and he isn't so embarrassed like me so...sometimes what he says really surprises me.

 

"I think something happened. Try to cheer him up." he whispered.

 

"Huh?"

 

"What? What's happening?" BamBam suddenly whispered. He leaned in close to us.

 

"Nothing." I said.

 

"JB hyung is angry." Yugyeom whispered.

 

"He's not angry."

 

"I thought so too. Did you guys fight Youngjae hyung?" BamBam suddenly asked.

 

"We didn't."

 

"Maybe he's not feeling good. Try to do something to cheer him up."

 

"What? Why me?" I stared at BamBam.

 

"Because you're his boy-"

 

"Ok. Ok. Why do you keep saying it so easily?" I asked them both.

 

"What do you mean? Because it's the truth." Yugyeom replied.

 

I stared at him. Yugyeom always looks so confident. Why can't I be as confident as him? Right now even BamBam is confident. JB hyung is annoyed and I can't say anything, I can't even ask him what's wrong because I'm so nervous.

 

"I don't know what to do to cheer him up." I mumbled.

 

"Yes you do." BamBam said.

 

"I don't. What should I do?" I whispered

 

"Anything you do will make JB hyung happy Youngjae hyung." BamBam said. He smiled wide and I stared at him.

 

"Hey...what are you saying?" I mumbled, lowering my head in embarrassment.

 

"It's true. Haven't you noticed that JB hyung favors you?" Yugyeom asked.

 

"What? He doesn't." I replied.

 

"He does." Yugyeom said. "I guess we both knew it since a long time ago. We didn't actually think you two were dating but it's not a surprise to us because you acted like you were. JB hyung always stared at you in a strange way. Like he really likes you. He really favors you." Yugyeom said.

 

My heart was beating really fast.

 

Jackson hyung said the same. Is it really true? JB hyung sometimes stares at me really hard…is that what they're talking about?

 

"Do something. It's strange when JB hyung's angry." Yugyeom nudged my arm and I glanced at JB hyung's back. He moved with Jr hyung to the bed. Jr hyung was sitting down on the bed and JB hyung was standing up, looking at whatever video Jr hyung was showing him on his phone.

 

"Go!" Yugyeom pushed me and I glanced at him.

 

"Hey." I mumbled. He laughed with BamBam. They always treats me like I'm younger just because they're a little taller and more confident and Yugyeom even got a girlfriend and can text her so many times without being embarrassed.

 

"Fine."

 

I nervously stood up.

 

What should I do? JB hyung seems really annoyed. Is it really because I didn't tell him what Mark hyung said earlier? Or is it something else? Does he already know that his past girlfriend sent a sms to Mark hyung? I think that will make him annoyed too.

 

I slowly walked up behind him. He was laughing at something and talking so much that his hands were moving. His still had the bag of chips. I saw that Jr hyung noticed me.

 

I put a finger on my mouth and winked.

 

He smiled.

 

JB hyung continued talking and I started copying his movements behind him, not thinking of any other way to get his attention and tell me what was wrong. If he wanted me to talk about what Mark hyung told me I would do it without him asking because I really hate it when he's not smiling or laughing with me.

 

At first he didn't notice, but as I continued copying and Jr hyung suddenly laughed, JB hyung suddenly turned around and I stopped everything and smiled at him. I couldn't read his face when he suddenly turned back around and continued talking.

 

I started again, copying his movements. I realized Jr hyung was showing him some dance show on his phone.

 

I continued copying with Jr hyung smiling and chucking and suddenly JB hyung turned around and I quickly stopped. This time I noticed his smirk. He put the bag of chips down as well before turning back around and talking again.

 

Once again I started and not even seconds after I started again, JB hyung suddenly turned around and I quickly ran away laughing. I ran to the other bed where Mark and Jackson hyung were playing a card game.

 

I tripped and ended up sitting down, my hands quickly coming up as I chuckled nervously at JB hyung walking up towards me.

 

He suddenly stopped and picked up a can of cola. I stared at him still chuckling as he started shaking the can and walking up to me.

 

"Hy-hyung.." I laughed loudly, grabbing his arm as he pointed the can of cola at me. I stared at it.

 

"Open it." he suddenly said. I stared at the dangerous can of soda that JB hyung was pointing at me. One of my hands wrapping around his arm and the other around his hand wrapped around the cola. I chuckled in nervousness trying to figure out if he was being serious.

 

He looked so serious.

 

Still nervously giggling, I took the can from him and looked up at him. "Hyung. JB hyung...you...you look really handsome today you know." I quickly said.

 

He stared at me for a while with a straight face before he suddenly smirked, catching me off guard. "You owe me tonight." he suddenly said.

 

I stopped nervously giggling and stared at him. He stared at me so hard.

 

"Huh?" I mumnled.

 

"You owe me." he said it again, pushing the can closer to me. Laughing loudly I quickly nodded. "I owe you hyung." I laughed. "I'll do anything."

 

"Hey! This isn't a dating show. We're here too. These two...can you wait until I get a girlfriend too?" Jackson hyung said loudly.

 

I looked away from JB hyung's intense stare and laughed at Jackson hyung's reaction. I didn't even notice the position we were in. I was still sitting down and JB hyung was standing up looking down at me almost standing between my legs. I was holding his arms and the cola and we were staring up at each other.

 

"JB hyung's scary when he's like this." Yugyeom suddenly said.

 

I watched as JB hyung suddenly put down the cola and helped me up. I almost tripped but he helped me balance.

 

"Let's just watch something. Find a movie." Jackson hyung said. He picked up the remote and started flipping through the channels.

 

JB hyung walked back to Jr hyung and I slowly walked back to my spot, my heart beating so fast. I couldn't tell if my trying to cheer up plan really worked. I couldn't tell whether JB hyung was still mad or not.

 

"So you owe Jaebum hyung tonight." BamBam suddenly nudged my arm and I looked up at him.

 

"Huh?" I didn't understand what he was giggling about.

 

"By the way, how is it really between two guys? Is it really like what's online? Like what Mark hyung said?" he suddenly asked and I felt my whole body go red.

 

"I'll go use the bathroom." I quickly stood up and walked into the bathroom just to sit down on the toilet seat and run a hand through my hair over and over.

 

Is that what JB hyung meant when he said I owe him? What's going to happen?

 

I sat on the toilet seat wondering.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

We stayed in Jr hyung's room until it got dark.

 

When I came out of the bathroom they were watching a movie, so I sat down on the bed next to Jackson hyung and we finished watching the movie.

 

After that we played a few games and then I helped Jr hyung pack his stuff away since tomorrow is our last day and we'll be leaving after we go see the beach.

 

We laid around doing nothing for a little while longer. I started getting sleepy after yawning loudly more than once.

 

JB hyung had to say the word and we both left silently to our rooms.

 

The first thing we did was pack away our things. After making sure everything was in our bags besides the clothes we would wear tomorrow, JB hyung walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower go on.

 

It seems he's really mad at me. I don't think JB hyung's been this mad at me for a long time. Not since the first confession. I wonder what I owe him. Is it what BamBam said?

 

I felt my body going hot at my own thoughts.

 

JB hyung and I have recently been doing a lot more than what we would usually do it's true. But we still haven't done it all.

 

There's still that.

 

Something like that, something that looks painful. We still haven't really talked about it all since then. We haven't talked about the girl role or the bottom role Jun hyung told me about.

 

Jun hyung said not to worry about it, that there's no girl role and I should talk to JB hyung to see who does the bottom role, but something like that is something I can't even get the courage to do.

 

I mean it's not like I have experience to be the one on top right? But the one for the bottom role will be in pain. Of course JB hyung and I are both guys. He's not a girl and I'm not a girl so...this will be hard.

 

"Youngjae."

 

I snapped from my thoughts and looked up.

 

JB hyung nodded towards the bathroom, the steam from the bathroom coming out.

 

"Are you going in?" he asked.

 

"Ah..."

 

He really wants to do that? But I'm not ready. The stuff! The stuff Jun hyung gave me. The bag! I didn't bring it. We need that! Does JB hyung really-

 

I looked at him, drying his hair, looking through his phone.

 

"What?" he suddenly looked at me and I looked down.

 

"N-nothing. I'll shower." I quickly said, getting up and rushing to the bathroom.

 

I nervously started my shower, slowly washing my hair, slowly washing my body, doing everything so slow because my heart was beating so fast trying to think of what was going to happen.

 

JB hyung says I owe him. BamBam said it might be something erted. Will we do what we always do? Or does JB hyung want...but I'm not prepared at all. I don't know what to do. I haven't even looked in the bag Jun hyung gave me since we came back from Japan.

 

"Youngjae! Hey Choi Youngjae!"

 

"Yes?" I yelled loudly and turned to the door, surprised at JB hyung's loud voice as he knocked on the door.

 

"I need to dry my hair." he said.

 

I froze.

 

What's wrong with me? I'm acting strange. Even Yugyeom said he took a shower with JB hyung before. So why am I so nervous all the time?

 

"Hey. I'm coming in." he suddenly said.

 

"You can!" I yelled over the water.

 

I felt my nervously shaking hands at the silence for a few seconds. Then JB hyung opened the door.

 

I heard the sound of the hair dryer go on and continued my shower.

 

It's not like JB hyung can see me. So why am I nervous? Besides...we've done those things so why should I even be nervous if he does see me? But I don't think I can see him. Me? Seeing JB hyung like that...

 

I moved too quickly and the shampoo bottle fell down suddenly.

 

"What are you doing?" JB hyung suddenly asked. He turned off the hair dryer and I felt my cheeks turn hot as I picked up the bottle and stood up, staring at the place I could hear his voice coming from.

 

He couldn't see me and I couldn't see him, but it didn't take the nervousness away. My heart was beating so fast.

 

A long silence passed.

 

"Hey. Are you okay? Did you fall?" JB hyung suddenly asked. He sounded concerned. It made suddenly smile.

 

"I'm fine! It's the shampoo! The shampoo fell suddenly!" I laughed over the water and listened for his reply.

 

Another short silence passed.

 

"Be careful." he said. The hair dryer suddenly again and I continued my shower, still smiling wide.

 

I don't think JB hyung's mad at me.

 

A long silence passed and I finished my shower but the hair dryer was still on.

 

"Hyung."

 

"I'm almost done. Are you?" JB hyung asked.

 

"Yeah. But I wanted to ask you something." I said.

 

A short silence passed.

 

"Yeah?" he asked.

 

"Um...are you...mad at me?"

 

He suddenly started laughing. "What? Why do you think that? Hey. I'm going to leave and you hurry up. We have to get up early tomorrow again remember? I'm not waking you up." he said.

 

The door suddenly opened and closed and I sighed, a big smile on my face. I could feel something being lifted off my shoulders.

 

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off, reaching for the clothes I was wearing when I noticed the green pants I usually wear to sleep and a large shirt.

 

Did JB hyung put it here?

 

Still smiling I put on my sleeping clothes, brushed my teeth, dried my hair and finally stepped out of the bathroom.

 

"Hey. You really take so long. What do you do in there?" JB hyung asked. He was looking up from his phone.

 

I laughed and walked to my bed and sat down facing him.

 

"I was drying my hair." I said.

 

He nodded.

 

"Let's sleep. Jinyoung's coming to bother us early tomorrow." I watched as he put down his phone and pulled the covers over him. I stared at him, his back facing me.

 

"You said you're not mad at me." I mumbled.

 

He turned around and faced me, his head resting on his hand as he stared at me.

 

"You want to know what Mark hyung told me?" I asked.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"What Mark hyung told me in the bathroom. I can tell you. It's not a secret." I said.

"Hey. You think something like that will suddenly make me mad?" he asked.

I didn't know how to reply.

"I'm not mad Youngjae. Go to sleep. Didn't you say you're sleepy earlier?"

I stared at my nervous hands, playing with them.

 

"Hey. What is it? Why are you like that?" he asked.

 

"I thought you were mad at me." I said.

 

"I'm not. Is that really what you're worried about? I told you when I'm mad I go to sleep. If I was mad at you I wouldn't go to Jinyoung's room. I would come straight here to sleep. Why would you think I'm mad?"

 

"Because I didn't tell you what Mark hyung said."

 

A short silence passed.

 

"You don't have to tell me everything all the time." he said.

 

I smiled up at him.

 

"Now go to sleep. I told you I'm not waking you up tomorrow." he mumbled, yawning loudly and turning back around.

 

I laughed and continued staring at him, something still in the back of my head.

 

"You said I owe you hyung."

 

"Huh?" JB hyung stopped yawning.

 

"I thought we were going to do something." I said with sudden confidence.

 

He turned to face me so fast. He looked really surprised. I stared at his surprised face, a little funny but he also looked serious.

 

"What are you talking about? he asked

 

"I thought we would do something. You know…that." I said, quickly getting nervous.

JB hyung just stared at me. He was staring so hard that I had to look away, stare at my fingers, at my feet, at anything besides his intense stare.

Suddenly he chuckled and when I looked up he was smiling. He looked really happy.

"If you want to I want to. But you don't owe me that. Let's just go to sleep Youngjae. We have to get up early tomorrow." he said.

I quickly looked down at my feet, smiling wide. Even though my fingers were still trembling, I didn't really feel nervous or embarrassed. I just felt happy that I was talking to JB hyung about doing that with so much confidence.

"Hey."

I looked up at him. He was still smiling.

"Don't think about that tonight. Let's just sleep." he added.

 

"You're not jealous of Mark hyung?" I quickly asked.

 

"Hey."

 

"JB hyung...don't be. Mark hyung is my brother. He's my friend. You know my feelings for you Jaebum hyung so...don't get mad." I mumbled.

 

"How may times do I have to say I'm not mad?" he asked.

 

"You're mad now." I chuckled.

 

"I'm not." he replied.

 

I stopped laughing and smiled. "I'm glad." I said, looking up at him. We caught eyes and he stared at me so hard.

 

"Hey. Come here." he suddenly said.

 

I stared at him as he lifted his covers up.

 

"The door." I quickly said, standing up.

 

"We're not doing anything but sleeping. Lock it and come here." he said.

 

I chuckled and walked to the door to lock it, walked back to my bed and turned off my light. Not knowing where I was going I walked over to JB hyung's bed.

 

Somehow I managed to fall on the bed, my back facing him and JB hyung wrapped his arm around me a little too tight. It was getting hot but I didn't want to say anything.

 

I had a stupid smile on my face.

 

We both fell asleep like that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

I woke up first, quickly getting ready even before Jr hyung came knocking on the door. As soon as he saw I was awake he told me he was going to the convenience store and then left to go wake up the others.

 

I got dressed and finally woke up JB hyung.

 

I shook his shoulder and called out his name. He just groaned loudly and opened his eyes. We caught eyes and he scowled.

 

"Good morning hyung!" I said loudly. "Today I woke up before you again." I laughed, smiling wide. "Jr hyung just came by. Let's hurry and get ready. We're going to the beach today." I said.

 

"Did you shower?" he asked.

 

"I did." I replied, laughing. "I'm finished. I even dried my hair." I said, running my hand through my hair.

 

JB hyung yawned again and moved around on the bed.

 

"Jr hyung said he's going to the convenience store to buy some food. I'll go with him." I said.

 

"Ok." he mumbled.

 

I walked to Jr hyung's room and was surprised to see Yugyeom awake, dressed and ready to go too.

 

"What's with that face?" he asked me.

 

I laughed and walked towards him, rubbing his hair.

 

"What are you doing?" he pulled away and I laughed harder.

 

"I'm surprised you're awake." I said. "Are you going to the store with us?" I asked.

 

He nodded yes, then looked down at his phone. "I'm more surprised that you're awake." he said.

 

"Hey." I pulled him into a neck hold and Yugyeom laughed loudly and managed to pull away quickly.

 

"Hey! You two. It's still early. Come on let's go buy some food. Is Jaebum awake?" Jr hyung asked me.

 

"I woke him up. I told him I'm going to store with you for food." I replied.

 

"Did he wake up?" Jr hyung asked.

 

"He was groaning and moving around a lot, but he woke up." I laughed.

 

We bought a lot of food from the convenience store. Jr hyung called Jackson hyung to make sure he was awake, then told him to get everyone in his room so we can all eat and then get going so we had enough time to go see the sea.

 

Everyone was standing in front of Jr hyung's door when we arrived. As soon as Jr hyung opened the door Jackson hyung took the bag of food from him and walked inside, quickly starting to eat.

 

"I'm so sleepy." BamBam yawned loudly.

 

"If we sleep even more we won't have any time at the beach. You can sleep in, but don't bother me later about not being able to go to the sea." Jr hyung said.

 

"Ok. Ok." BamBam laughed. "Jr hyung is so mean in the morning." he said.

 

"Hey!"

 

I laughed loudly and almost choked on my food as Jr hyung went for BamBam and BamBam used Yugyeom as a shield. Jr hyung started bickering with Yugyeom to get to BamBam.

 

"Hey! You're so noisy!" Jackson hyung suddenly said.

 

There was a short silence and we all started laughing.

 

"What do you mean hey! I'm your hyung." Jr hyung said, pointing to Jackson hyung. He made a face and Jr hyung changed his position and leaned towards Jackson hyung now. They both started bickering about who is older and who is hyung when Jr hyung suddenly brought up Jackson hyung not taking him out for meat.

 

I tried not to laugh so hard as I focused on the food.

 

Jackson hyung suddenly squealed. I lifted my head just as he squealed for JB hyung and went behind him.

 

I chuckled at JB hyung's annoyed and tired face.

 

"Hey." he tried pushing Jackson hyung away.

 

"Come on. If it was Youngjae you would protect him." Jackson hyung suddenly said.

 

"What..." I mumbled.

 

Yugyeom and BamBam started laughing. I even caught Mark hyung smirking and Jr hyung couldn't keep his laugh in at all.

 

JB hyung didn't reply and I just stared at my food, smiling. I still felt a little too happy that JB hyung and I made up yesterday night and talked again.

 

We ate in silence for the rest of the time until all the food was gone. Then we sat around while Jr hyung looked for the fast way to get to the beach.

 

"I'm so tired!" BamBam said loudly again. He yawned even louder this time. And Yugyeom yawned after him.

 

"So sleepy." even Mark hyung suddenly said something about being tired. And I noticed that JB hyung was laying on the bed, the covers around him.

 

"Hey! Let's wake up! We're leaving today you know. If you don't want to see the sea we don't have to." Jr hyung said.

 

"I do." I quickly said.

 

"We're going to go." JB hyung suddenly said. I glanced at him and he had the covers over his head still.

 

"Then everybody get up." Jr hyung said.

 

"Let's stretch." Jackson hyung suddenly suggested. "Before fencing practice in the morning I always have my students stretch to wake up."

 

"Let's stretch!" Jr hyung agreed loudly and clapped his hands. "Up! Up!" He shook Mark hyung's shoulder. "Get them up." he said.

 

"Hey. Let's stretch." Mark hyung suddenly said.

 

I stood up, laughing.

 

"What do we do?" BamBam asked.

 

Yugyeom stood up and yawned loudly. "Jr stretches. Let Jr hyung teach the stretching." he said.

 

"So suddenly. What stretches?" Jr hyung asked.

 

"Hey. Aren't you the one that suggested it?" we all turned to JB hyung who was getting up from the bed. He stretched and stood up. We stared at each other.

 

"We've done it before when we went to the dance studio. Let's do it like how we always did it." Mark hyung said. He pulled at Jr hyung's arm and they both sat down.

 

"But I didn't go a lot with you guys." I mumbled.

 

"Come here." JB hyung suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me down. We sat facing each other, both our legs stretched out on either side of us.

 

JB hyung suddenly grabbed both my hands and pulled me forward.

 

I laughed loudly. "W-wait a minute hyung." I chuckled loudly, already feeling the pain in my thighs.

 

"Spread your legs. It's not that bad." JB hyung smirked and used his legs to stretch my legs even farther apart. I yelled loudly, still unable to stop laughing. It hurt but I couldn't stop laughing.

 

I really don't stretch at all. I do remember once when I went to the dance studio with the guys they forced me to stretch and it was painful. Jackson hyung said I have stiff muscles.

 

Now I'm being forced to stretch again.

 

It's not like I'm tired. I'm awake.

 

JB hyung continued pulling me forward and I closed my eyes and lowered my head, chuckling at the pain to my legs.

 

"Stretching is done." I heard someone say and JB hyung let go of my hands. I fell back, my legs halfway in the air as I grabbed the parts that hurt the most.

 

I laughed and groaned in pain when suddenly I felt hands on my legs. I opened my eyes and lifted myself slightly to see Jackson hyung in front of me holding both my legs and pulling them apart.

 

I laughed and tried to pull away.

 

"What are you doing? What's going on?" I asked.

 

"Stretching." he replied. He continued pulling my legs farther apart from each other.

 

"What...what stretching?" I laughed and tried to pull away but I couldn't. Jackson hyung continued pushing at my legs and I glanced up at him, laughing in pain before I looked at the others doing funny stretches.

 

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1." Jackson hyung counted off and I relaxed as he pulled my legs back together.

 

I thought it was over but with Jackson hyung it's never over.

 

I laughed loudly in confusion as he suddenly pulled my legs together and then up in the air.

 

"Wait...this-this seems strange." I laughed as he started pushing my legs towards my stomach and chest. It hurt but I really couldn't stop laughing.

 

What is he doing? This is a little strange right? I've seen this before. It's not stretching.

 

I almost made myself embarrassed, but it wasn't JB hyung doing it to me so I calmed myself down.

 

I continued looking at Jackson hyung as he stood up, still holding my legs high in the air. BamBam suddenly walked over and I laughed and looked at him for help.

 

What is this hyung doing?

 

"Jackson hyung. It's a bit strange." I chuckled.

 

"This stretch exists." he suddenly said.

 

Huh? It does. This is a stretching move?

 

"I know but-"

 

I suddenly found myself glancing at JB hyung who was stretching with Yugyeom. I hoped he would see me and help me from suddenly crazy Jackson hyung and his strange stretching moves.

 

BamBam moved back and Jackson hyung suddenly let my legs go and started laughing loudly.

 

I sighed, grabbing the painful parts of my legs from the ridiculous stretching move that I'm sure is not a stretching move and Jackson hyung is only teasing me with a dirty joke.

 

I laughed and started pulling myself up when suddenly Jackson hyung lowered himself again, this time grabbing my arm and leg and suddenly trying to flip me over. I laughed and tried to stop him, this time looking over at JB hyung hoping he would see me and help me.

 

"What are you doing?" I laughed and he managed to flip me over. I ended up laying on my stomach. I quickly caught eyes with JB hyung and tried getting up again when Jackson hyung pushed me down and suddenly I felt him sitting on me.

 

"Isn't it strange? What are you doing? Jackson hyung." I chuckled, trying to figure out what he was doing.

 

I know this isn't stretching at all. This is some strange dirty joke. I at least know this.

 

"I'll help you stretch. Come here." still sitting on me Jackson hyung suddenly grabbed both my wrists and then pulled my arms back behind me. I quickly felt the pain and yelled out, laughing loudly and trying to get him to stop.

 

"It's strange." I said again.

 

"Wait. Jackson always makes us do this and he doesn't do it himself." I suddenly heard Jr hyung's voice.

 

I felt Jackson hyung suddenly stepping on my back, pulling my arms behind me even more when I glanced to my side and saw Jr hyung coming for him.

 

He quickly let my arms go and I laughed loudly and relaxed from the uncomfortable position he had me in.

 

I quickly got up and turned to see JB hyung holding Jackson hyung.

 

"Take off the clothes first." Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

I laughed and reached for Jackson hyung, standing next to JB hyung as we both held his arms. Jr hyung suddenly grabbed one of his legs and we pushed him down on the ground.

 

"Wait. If we force him to stretch this time Jackson hyung will probably fight us later." Yugyeom said.

 

I laughed loudly not listening to Yugyeom as I held onto Jackson hyung's arm. He laughed and stared up at us. Suddenly Jr hyung and BamBam stretched his legs wide out away from each other and JB hyung helped.

 

Jackson hyung laughed but I could tell he was in pain just like I was. It made me laugh even harder though.

 

"I'll grab your head." he suddenly said something ridiculous.

 

"Grab your head?" BamBam asked. Even he looked confused at the sudden words.

 

I laughed and let go of his arms, watching Jr hyung and BamBam continue to pull at his legs.

 

Suddenly JB hyung grabbed his arms and Jr hyung and BamBam let go of Jackson hyung's legs.

 

Thy did the stretch me and JB hyung were doing earlier and I laughed.

 

"Hey. Let's do this right. Let's play music and stretch." Jr hyung suddenly said.

 

"Let's just go to beach. We're wasting time. I'm not sleepy anymore." Jackson hyung said.

 

Jr hyung laughed and nodded. We got prepared to go to the sea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

There were a lot of people at the sea, even so early in the morning. It was also a little hot, but the wind was still blowing a lot.

 

We played around in the water a lot. Jackson hyung even got a little sand and water in his shoes.

 

We walked around towards the caves with a group of other tourists and then came back to the water to play some more.

 

After playing in the water for a long time we took some pictures, then we put some towels down and sat around staring at other people play around. We did this for hours.

 

The only change to this is when JB hyung suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I stared at him in confusion as he started pulling me away. No one said anything, not even Jackson hyung who teases us a lot.

 

JB hyung let go of my arm and I just walked in silence besides him, smiling to myself.

 

"What's with that stupid smile?" he suddenly asked.

 

I turned to look at him and he laughed.

 

It made me smile even more stupid.

 

"Are you okay?" he suddenly asked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"What Jackson hyung was doing to you earlier." he said. "The stretching."

 

"Ah...but you pulled my legs too hyung." I laughed. "It really hurts."

 

"Sorry." he suddenly apologized.

 

I shook my head and patted his shoulder.

 

"I think I need to stretch more. My body is so stiff." I chuckled.

 

"I can help you." JB hyung suddenly nudged my shoulder with his and I turned to him. "What.." I lightly hit his shoulder and he threw his arm around me and pulled me close.

 

"What...what are you doing? Where are we going?" I asked.

 

"To look around." he replied.

 

"Huh?" I glanced at him, confused. I looked up at the green trees and the people under their tents.

 

"It's really pretty." I mumbled.

 

"It is."

 

"Let's ask someone to take a picture of us." I said, a little too excited.

 

"I have my phone." he said, lifting his phone.

 

I laughed and looked around.

 

"Let me ask." I watched as JB hyung went up to a teenage couple and asked them. They nodded and the girl walked up to me.

 

"Do you want the background to be in it?" she asked.

 

"Yes." I nodded and awkwardly stood next to JB hyung.

 

"Closer." the girl said.

 

"What...what are you saying? What do you mean closer? I don't even hug my brother." her boyfriend suddenly said.

 

"It won't turn out good if they're not closer. I think you should put your hand around his shoulders." the girl said.

 

I've never met such a bold girl. We were strangers and she was telling us what to do for the picture.

 

JB hyung didn't move so I smiled wide and put my arm around his shoulder. The girl started counting and I felt JB hyung's arm go around my waist.

 

The girl counted to three and took the picture. She took two more and finally ran up to us and showed us.

 

"It's good. Thank you." I said.

 

She nodded and ran to her boyfriend.

 

"She's strange." JB hyung said.

 

I laughed and we continued walking towards the stones. JB hyung took a few more pictures.

 

We stood next to each other watching the water move.

 

"We have to start getting ready for work again." I said, chuckling in defeat.

 

There was a short silence. I glanced at JB hyung and he was staring hard out at the sea.

 

 

"When we get back I'm going to start preparing to go to service. If I go now I can hurry and come back." I mumbled, picking up a stone and trying to throw it far away in the water.

JB hyung still didn't say anything.

"Hyung…" I chuckled and turned to look at him.

"I want to kiss you." he suddenly said.

 

"What..." I looked around and no one was standing near us. I turned to look back at him and he was still staring out at the sea.

 

I sighed and smiled. "You're making me embarrassed hyung." I mumbled.

 

He didn't say anything.

 

"When we get back." I replied.

 

He finally turned to look at me.

 

"We can't do that here right?" I laughed and stared at him.

 

He suddenly smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "Let's go." he said.

 

We stayed at the beach for a little longer but left when it started getting crowded. We went to a Restraunt to eat before going back to the hotel.

 

We only had an hour to lay around before we had to leave and so that's what we did.

 

The seven of us left Jeju with new memories of fun.

_____________________________________________________________________________________