Chapter 1

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel

Call Me JB Hyung : Sequel Chapter 1 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I continued laying in bed, my arm hovering over JB hyung's, staring at the ceiling as I remembered everything that happened the other day at his homecoming party. 

 

I clearly remember the part where he drank a lot even when I told him he shouldn't. The others practically shoved drinks towards him and I couldn't stop him after that. Not even Jr hyung could stop him.

 

Probably why he's passed out now.

 

I nudged his arm, and then decided to shake it. I've been waking up early for the last couple of months because of my early part time job, so it's not surprising that I woke up before him this time.

 

My sleeping habit has changed in the past two years.

 

I glanced at the alarm clock and sighed. I decided not to set it yesterday to give us both some more time to sleep in, but maybe I should have set it. Giving us both time to sleep in means JB hyung and I will sleep all day.

 

"Hyung..." I nudged his arm again. He didn't move, probably hurting from drinking so much the other night.

 

I sighed and nudged his arm again.

 

"Don't you think we need to get up hyung?" I asked loudly. "I know you're tired but at least you should go take a shower and brush your teeth...it will probably make you feel better." 

 

It didn't take long for him to finally respond, a bit groggily.

 

"Are you still calling me hyung?" he suddenly asked.

 

It made me laugh loudly.

 

“You don't want me to?" I asked back.

 

He didn't reply.

 

A short silence passed once again as I heard him whisper something about hearing my laugh again after so long. 

 

It made me chuckle even more as I patted his head full of hair and hoped he didn't suddenly get up to put me in a neck hold. Our relationship may have changed, but JB hyung still does this, and it still makes me laugh. Even if it's uncomfortable.

 

"I think we should get up now." I mentioned again.

 

His hold around me just kept getting tighter and tighter.

 

"Is there something you wanted to say?" he suddenly asked.

 

"That it hasn't even been two days since you came back and you're being clingy like mandu again hyung." I replied.

 

"Hey..” he groaned a reply. His voice sounded groggy and tired. 

 

Serves him right for drinking so much. 

 

I chuckled and quickly started apologizing when his grip around me tightened so much that it actually started to hurt. I tried pulling away but nothing worked.

 

"Ah...It hurts." I laughed painfully. "Ok. Ok. I'm sorry hyung. It really hurts." I said.

 

He loosened his hold and I glanced at the smirk on his face as he mumbled an apology. Through all of this his eyes were still closed. I sighed and laid back down, staring at the ceiling.

 

"Isn't there something you wanted to say to me yesterday?" once again he asked me as if there's something I forgot to say to him.

 

Memories suddenly started rushing back and I got up quickly. Not without an arm still tight around me though.

 

That's right...the other night. 

 

I can't believe I almost forgot. I blamed it on the soju though. Maybe that and he's been away so long. JB hyung suddenly attacked me after Jackson hyung and I finally managed to drag him to the apartment and into the room and on his bed.

 

Jackson hyung left quickly after with Mark and Jr hyung. Jr hyung had to drop them off because they drank too much as well. 

 

It was only me, BamBam, Yugyeom, and Jr hyung who didn't drink at all, but had cola instead. 

 

After the guys left me with a groaning JB hyung on the bed I decided to brush my teeth. I then took a shower, got dressed, and finally laid down in bed next to him for only a full minute when an arm suddenly covered my chest.

 

"Huh? Hyung? You're awake? Are you finally going to take a shower now? Brush your teeth too because you drank so-"

 

He didn't let me finish talking when I felt lips on mine so suddenly. It surprised me more because he didn’t do it at all until the moment we were alone - so suddenly as well. We were with everyone all day, but suddenly doing it as soon as we were alone without any warning made me really nervous. 

 

I mean - two years passed without any contact. 

 

After he suddenly kissed me, it didn't take long before he was on top of me. This didn't surprise me because we already hit certain stages and done some things like more touching before he left. 

 

We never went all the way though - whatever that means between two guys. It didn't surprise me because two years ago I got used to JB hyung suddenly touching me places he wouldn't normally, and I followed him. 

 

I would usually just follow what he did and try not to ruin anything because I was so inexperienced, but it still made me really embarrassed because we never talked about any of it. 

 

I would stop him when it became to much for me to handle. Like when the embarrassment and uncomfortableness took over completely. 

 

Even so, the other night when he suddenly pushed me down on the bed and started kissing me, completely unlike how we did it before he left, I froze, not knowing how to respond.

 

I would usually try to copy everything he did, but I couldn't move all of a sudden. 

 

His hands were suddenly inside my shirt. His cold hand was sliding up my waist, and I didn't know whether to laugh because it tickled or be nervous because I didn't know where he was taking everything so suddenly.

 

I was shocked and nervous because until then he never completely fell on top of me. So as he lowered his body on top of mine, completely blocking any way for me to move or stop him, it became scary. He was drunk and I didn't know what he was doing. 

 

I quickly pushed him away after mentally telling myself to calm down. I couldn’t calm down. At this point he was laying on top of me with his full weight and he wouldn't respond to anything I said. I pushed him off of me, but the kiss...I couldn't stop.

 

And soon he was on top of me again, deepening the kiss and holding on so tight that it was hard to push him off again.

 

He really didn't move, but held on me so tight. As if if he let go, I would run away.

 

When I think about it now, I probably would have run away.

 

Usually I can push him off of me when I get embarrased, but he really wouldn't let go of me yesterday night. Even after I pushed him up the first time. 

 

I almost thought he would do something...something I'm still really not ready for I think. I still don't even know how...I don't even think he knows how...

 

Ridiculous isn't it? It's been 3 years already. Until when will I stop being so scared?

 

But JB hyung must be scared too since he never brings it up either. 

 

I still haven't had the courage to search for it myself. I've thought that maybe I should do it myself, but then I get nervous. I don't even know where I would start. I don't know what to search for, and if I can search for it. Wouldn't it be censored or restricted? I've never really searched for stuff like that. It's honestly true that while all the other boys in my high school were so interested in stuff like that, me and Yugyeom were only interested in games.

 

Even thinking about it makes me confused. Maybe it’s why JB hyung and I never talk about it. It's true because I don't know how we would-and how would he react? How would I react? I mean...I'm not a girl. 

 

How will a girl even react? 

 

"Hey! Choi Youngjae. What are you thinking about?"his voice made me jump from memories of the other night. My face heated up so badly that I closed my eyes tight and laid down. As expected, only he can always make me feel this embarrassed. 

 

"You were staring out at nothing. What were you thinking about exactly?" he asked me again.

 

 I didn't answer.

 

A short silence passed.

 

I heard him sigh, his hold around me only got slightly tighter.

 

"Hey!" he said.

 

"Hm?" I replied.

 

"I really missed you Youngjae." he suddenly said. He's really been full of surprises since he's returned. "I said it to you many times yesterday. Isn't there something you want to say to me?" he asked again.

 

Ah! That's what he means? Of course I missed you hyung! But how can I just say it so easily? It's harder for me. I didn't even let you do what you wanted yesterday night hyung...I'm sorry. 

 

I opened my eyes and stared at the top of his head.

 

"I missed you too hyung." I said lightly.

 

I couldn't help but smile. JB hyung has rarely ever showed this side of himself, especially to me.

 

His hold became even more tighter.

 

"But we should get up." I said, quickly trying to change the subject so I didn't get too embarrased. 

 

He probably doesn't remember what happened yesterday night. Or maybe he just doesn't want to talk about it. I'm fine with that too. 

 

"Are you trying to kill me hyung? I can't breath like this. It hurts, and you haven't showered yet. You didn't do it yesterday." I said chuckling. "I even took a few days off from work, at least let's do something while we're both free. Let's play games. It was really hard to get some days off hyung." I said yawning and stretching.

 

He finally lifted his head and looked up at me.

 

"You have a job?" he asked. "A job at the university with my old teacher. I only do a little paperwork for him. It's just for now so I can earn a little bit of money." I said smiling down at him.

 

"I missed your graduation." he said.

 

I continued staring at him.

 

"But you're here now." I said smiling.

 

He smirked, and all of a sudden he let me go and got up completely. It caught me by surprise when he kissed me suddenly. But I quickly pushed him away after the taste of old soju invaded my mouth.

 

You did it so much yesterday. I had to go brush my teeth again. 

 

The thought made me embarrassed really.

 

"You need to brush your teeth hyung." I said making a disgusted face. 

 

He just laughed and nodded, finally getting up. I watched him stretch. 

 

"You were holding me so tight I can't even move now. Like I'm a teddy bear for real. What did you do while you were away?" I asked laughing.

 

I decided following him into the bathroom to brush my teeth as well was a good idea.

 

"I didn't need to hold anything. It's only when I'm with you." he suddenly said.

 

I instantly hit him on the shoulder, feeling my hands clench. He's never been this cheesy.

 

It seems he is still saying very embarrassing things. But he's saying it even more now. He's never showed me this side of himself. I don't know whether to be embarrassed or disgusted.

 

"Hey. Choi Youngjae."

 

"Mm?" 

 

I looked up at him as he grabbed the new toothbrush I bought for him a couple of days ago when he suddenly called me to remind me of his return.

 

With a very calm face he turned to face me.

 

"Don't you think it's time we move to the next level?" he suddenly asked.

 

I stepped back. I took two steps back and stared at him, at first a little confused but of course I know what he means. I'm not that innocent anymore. He almost did it yesterday night right? I can't stop thinking about it now.

 

Does he finally remember? He wants to talk about it with me now?

 

I just stared for a little longer.

 

"Hyu-hyung?...Yo-you remember?" I nervously asked.

 

"Remember? No. I've just been thinking about it.” he replied, turning away from me. “The guys in my service group talked about it all the time. I couldn't get away from it...so I started thinking about it too...with you.” he mumbled the last part.

 

It's like he's a child. So the others talked about it and he...he thought of doing that with me? But we're both men. He's bringing it up so suddenly. What should I do? 

 

"Hyung...what did they teach you during service..." I chuckled lightly and hit his arm as I started brushing my teeth, hiding my eyes away, my heart beating so fast I wondered if he could hear it.

 

"Where's coco?" he suddenly asked. He still stared at me. I could see from a side glance at him.

 

"Marku hyong has hew..." I tried to talk with my mouth full. 

 

He nodded and continued brushing his teeth. We stood next to each other brushing for quite a while before finishing. 

 

"Youngjae." JB stopped me before I could walk out the bathroom to go see what we could eat.

 

"I mean it. We’re both adults now. We've never talked about it before but we've been together for three years now right? I haven't seen you in two years. We haven't seen each other in two years." he continuously repeated that we haven't seen each other in two years.

 

My heart - I could hear my heart beating so loudly once again.

 

I know.

 

JB hyung is right in a way. He's completely right. We're both adults now. No normal couple has gone three years without doing anything but kissing right? I even pull away when he touches me somewhere he wouldn't normally. But we aren't a normal couple...we aren't really. We're both men. 

 

He waited for my answer. It looked like he didn't want to seem eager but he was eager, I could tell. I mean I want to try too...but...

 

What is he expecting? Right now? But how...

 

My face instantly warmed up and I stepped back, a small chuckle escaping me. I felt the weight quickly lift off my shoulder when my phone suddenly started ringing and there was banging on the door instantly. Jackson hyung's voice could be heard loudly. Sometimes he forgets that there are neighbors beside and below us.

 

"Hyung...it's the guys." I nervously said stepping back again. 

 

JB just smiled lightly and walked past me. I watched him go into the room for a shirt before going towards the door. 

 

Oh yeah. He slept without clothes on.

 

After finally being able to push him off of me and down on the bed I got up embarrased and ran to the bathroom to go brush my teeth again. When I slowly returned to the room after panicking in the bathroom, he was sitting on the bed.

 

He instantly started taking his shirt off. I couldn't stop a drunk JB from completely stripping down to his boxers the other night. 

 

All the other times we’ve slept on the same bed he always put clothes on, at least sleeping pants. But I've always thought that maybe he usually sleeps without any clothes and he only put clothes on before because of me, even though we're both guys.

 

"Leader!" 

 

It was of course the guys. I noticed my phone stopped ringing as well. I sighed and walked into JB's room, sitting down on the bed. Coco's barks also surrounded the apartment but I couldn't move, with what he was saying earlier still stuck in my head.

 

It's not a joke. We're both not kids. We're both adults now that's right. I'll be lying if I said I haven't thought about it either. I have. It's something natural to think of when you're in a relationship right? 

 

Jr hyung and I have also talked about it a little while he was gone. I mean...we've kind of talked about it, not fully though. I don't think I would be able to talk with anyone about it if JB hyung and I really start doing anything else.

 

The door suddenly opened and I got up quickly.

 

“Get dressed we're going to get something to eat." JB said.

 

"Ah...ah...okay." I ran towards the closet and grabbed random clothes. "But what about your headache? You have one from drinking yesterday right?" I asked.

 

He turned to face me and smiled.

 

"We'll go eat and then I'll come back and lay down." he said.

 

I felt a smile fall on my face. 

 

"Ok." I replied him. 

 

The six of us went to a restaurant, managing to sneak coco in with us, but having to hurry up and finish eating when the old lady who owns the restaurant heard the barks. It was a good laugh to have her scold us but play with coco a little. 

 

We returned to the apartment after that and of course JB hyung did what he said he would. He disappeared into his room, and after he didn't come out for a few minutes we decided he probably fell asleep.

 

It was proven true when I walked into the room a hour later and he was sleeping on the bed.

 

The guys stayed for a little longer, but soon had to leave one by one. Yugyeom and BamBam for classes, and Mark, Jackson, and Jr hyung to their jobs. 

 

I sat watching a few shows for a little bit, called my mom, and finally decided to go shower. Quietly I walked into the room, grabbed some cloths, and walked out, trying my best to be as quiet as possible. 

 

Somehow I found myself climbing over JB hyung onto the side of the bed near the wall. Coco followed me and laid down in between my legs, halfway asleep as well. It's funny that JB hyung even leaves a space for me now. I glanced at the clock and it was only 5pm, not at all the time to go to sleep. So I leaned over and grabbed my computer.

 

I should look into getting my own bed shouldn't I? Maybe I should get my own place too.

 

Right now the situation is a bit odd for me. I always wondered how JB hyung could afford his own apartment. Usually such big apartments are for families, but he has his own. 

 

He didn't tell me how he got his own apartment, and he still hasn't. When I moved in and he left, I didn't pay anything, but I felt like I should be paying something at least. 

 

Similar to his family, he doesn't really talk to me about his apartment either. We never talked about it so while he was away, every time I thought about it it would make me uneasy. Now that he’s returned, it makes me think maybe I should get my own place or go back home. But I'm waiting for him to bring it up, and he hasn't yet.

 

I glanced at the sleeping form next to me, that suddenly moved slightly. And then all of a sudden his eyes opened.

 

"I'm sorry did I wake you?" I quickly asked.

 

He just shook his head, staring at me. He suddenly winked and I laughed. "It's not time to sleep yet hyung...but I'm finding myself in bed with you." I said laughing harder.

 

"We'll do something tomorrow. How many days do I have with you?" he asked. 

 

"A week." I replied. "Since it's not a real job. I just help my old teacher. I told him about you coming back and he surprisingly gave me a week off. I'm trying to look for a better job right now too." I said turning back to the computer.

 

"Your graduation present arrived." he suddenly said.

 

I hit him on the shoulder and stuck my tongue out. "Jr hyung just gave me a box with my name on it and I didn't know it was from you until I opened it." I said smiling wide. "Thank you hyung. You know...you didn't have to." I said. 

 

He got up, yawning loudly, stretching wide, and then suddenly he held his arms out. I laughed and put the computer down before hugging him.

 

"Because your third love is the computer. I even bought you some games." he said.

 

I squeezed him harder and laughed. "Why are you being like this hyung? What should I get you for your birthday?" I asked.

 

"You." he suddenly replied.

 

I pulled away and jokingly hit him on the arm. He shivered and made some noises before yawning again. I laughed at him.

 

"So cheesy." I said.

 

"It's cheesy, but it's true." he replied.

 

I didn't say anything, feeling my cheeks already start to go hot. He's being ridiculous. How can he say stuff like this? He wasn't like this before that's for sure, but suddenly he is saying and doing really embarrassing things.

 

"I have two weeks before I go back to the company." he suddenly said.

 

I glanced at him.

 

Coco moved slightly and I smiled at her before glancing back at him.

 

"I know...” I mumbled, playing with my hands.

 

He chuckled and I felt a hand in my hair.

 

"Should we do it now?" he suddenly asked.

 

"Huh?" I caught eyes with him. "You're scared because you're not prepared right?" he said, looking away from me. 

 

"Well I'm back now so...before I left Jinyoung sent me something he got from his coworker." he paused. "I think we should watch it now." he suddenly got up and I moved slightly so not to wake up coco.

 

"Wha-huh?" I followed him in confusion. 

 

Watch what? 

 

"Let's both prepare ourselves." he said.

 

He grabbed his computer and I watched as he sat down on the floor. I watched him, more than embarrassed as I realized what he meant. Everything started quickly connecting together.

 

He wants us to watch it together? What are we watching? Now? Really, what happened while he was away?

 

"Ah...um...hyung..." 

 

"Don't worry. He said it's something we should both do. He asked this friend specifically because..." he just paused and I could tell what he wanted to say.

 

I could only stare at him in embarrassment at the though that Jr hyung is in on it, and his friend...does Jr hyung have another friend who is also...?

 

"What are you doing? Come over here and sit." JB said it so seriously that I instantly moved to sit besides him on the floor without thinking twice. 

 

I watched him as he went through his email, stopping at one particular one before clicking on it. He turned to me and nodded before turning back to the screen. I followed his movement, my hands starting to sweat so much that I had to wipe them on my pants.

 

He didn't give me anymore warning before he suddenly clicked something and it's like I instantly discovered a whole new world. The image and the noises that popped up in front of me were so clear that I quickly stood up and backed away.

 

I watched as JB hyung quickly closed his computer and silence filled the room since Coco was asleep.

 

So that's how it happens.

 

The quick 20 seconds of the video we both saw showed a lot for us to both know how to do it without thinking twice. 

 

Isn't that a bit...

 

"Uh...there's some food right? There isn't? Then I'll order some chicken. I'm hungry. Yeah. Some chicken." JB hyung stood up quickly and he was out the door so fast that I chuckled slightly and slowly sat on the floor.

 

"So that's how you do it..." I mumbled to myself, my hands holding onto my cheeks tightly. 

 

I sat there for more than a few minutes. He didn't come back into the room. Instead I heard the TV turn on and the loud voices from the other side of his door. He was really on the phone ordering chicken. I could hear him ordering some soup as well.

 

I glanced at the door, at a sleeping coco, then at his familiar computer sitting on the bed.

 

"So it's possible..." I mumbled to myself, still extremely embarrassed. 

 

Slowly I crawled to the computer and lifted it up. 

 

I need to do this and stop being so embarrassed. It's only a video. I just need to watch it to know how it works.

 

Slowly I opened up the computer. The same image popped up, frozen. My whole body heated up and I closed the computer and sighed. 

 

It's really not censored is it? Who is Jr hyung's friend anyway? Do I want to do this?

 

I waited a little bit more, decided I should man up, got up and locked the door before grabbing my phone and texting JB hyung. I wanted him to know that I was going to watch it. The whole video, by myself.

 

I did watch it, the whole video by myself. 

 

I skipped a lot of parts, and paused more than ten times for such a short video but in the end I really watched the whole video.

 

So such a thing can happen? But it looks painful.

 

I sat for a long time after texting JB hyung that I was done. Coco comforted me after I ended up waking her up to stop myself from thinking so much of the video I just watched, but not even coco could help. She fell asleep again on my lap. 

 

I started thinking about a lot of things. I've never thought so hard about something before. Maybe only my life. But the video is going to become a part of my life right? 

 

It was after a long time of sitting when I heard knocking on the door.

 

He even sent me a message before I got the courage to slowly get up and unlock the door for him.

 

I couldn't look him in the eyes after what I watched just moments ago. I thought I would be able to play it off and make a joke and make him laugh and act as if I didn't just watch such a video and I don't know what doing that between us will probably be like. I thought I could play it off but I really couldn't look JB hyung in the eyes.

 

"The food is here." he just said. I nodded and walked past him.

 

"Thanks hyung." I replied without looking him in the face. 

 

He then surprisingly disappeared into his room. I could tell he went to watch it too. He didn't send me a message or tell me anything, but instead of coming to eat the food he ordered, he disappeared into his room.

 

He must of spent a long time sitting and staring at nothing too because the video isn't that long and he took a long time coming back with a barking coco in his hands.

 

At first he wouldn't even come to sit next to me. He played with coco a little in the kitchen, probably feeding her. Then after a while I heard him with coco in the bathroom. His loud voice surrounded the room to tell me that coco needs a bath.

 

He has never offered to do it. Usually I would say something and he would help me. Not even Mark hyung does it sometimes, but after the video I didn't question why he was acting strange. 

 

It took him more than an hour.

 

He finished giving coco a bath, dried her up and let her go. Coco ran straight for me and laid down on my lap barking. I laughed and played with her. JB hyung eventually came and sat down next to me with a bowl of rice. He opened up his soup and began eating. 

 

We both didn't look at each other for the rest of the night, choosing to play with coco and watch some shows. JB hyung took a shower after he finished eating and we both went to sleep early, coco laying at the edge of the bed. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to coco my face. She's started doing this a lot so I could only laugh and lift the both of us up.

 

I first realized that JB hyung was gone. I sat on the bed for a little bit playing with coco who tugged at my padding sleeve. It got so cold the other night that I woke up to find myself a padding. 

 

It wasn't long before I heard the sound of JB hyung's voice. His words sounded like he was talking to his company.

 

"Coco-ya are you hungry?" I asked the little cute puppy as I got up completely and stretched. I picked up coco and opened the door. 

 

"So I have to come today?" JB hyung's voice surrounded the room as I went into the kitchen to get coco something to eat. She started barking at the food and I kneeled down and put a hand to , trying to cover up her barks.

 

"Coco shhh....Jaebum hyung is on the phone." I said trying to calm her down. I glanced at JB hyung who was still talking on the phone. I waited for coco to finish eating before walking back in the room to shower.

 

I didn't close the door to the bathroom fully, so surprisingly when I stepped out coco was sitting at the door staring at me. I laughed and picked her up.

 

"Were you waiting for appa?" I asked laughing. 

 

"Youngjae." 

 

I lifted my head towards the voice and started walking towards JB hyung, glad I took cloths with me to put on in the bathroom.

 

He was still sitting on the couch, now watching TV. 

 

"When do you start work again?" he asked me. "Your hair's wet." he said.

 

I chuckled, putting coco down and drying my hair with the extra towel I was holding.

 

"I just got out of the shower." I said sitting down. "I still have a few days hyung." I said smiling.

 

"Go with me to the company today." 

 

"Huh?" I looked at him, suddenly realizing that he was avoiding my eyes. This made me quickly remember what happened the other night.

 

The video. I almost forgot.

 

The thought made me remember everything and I quickly looked away too. He just had to make me remember. He’s the one who always stares at me. So when he doesn't it makes me feel weird, as if I've done something wrong. It still makes me feel like he's mad.

 

"You heard me?"

 

"Huh?"

 

He finally looked at me with a weird expression. I just smiled.

 

"I said I promised we would go out today so come with me to the company and after we'll go eat and watch a movie." he said.

 

"Ok." I said standing up. "But coco..." I looked down at coco who wiggled her tail and barked a little before running off.

 

"Is your mom home? If not I'll drop her off at my house." he said. He looked serious. I stared at him shocked.

 

I guess he's changed now when talking about his family with me.

 

"It's okay hyung, I think my mom is home. I'll call her."

 

"I said stop calling me hyung when we're alone." he said. I turned to face him chuckling with my hand on my mouth.

 

"JB-sshi. Jaebum-ah." I quickly said. He just sighed a reply, chuckling and shaking his head. I laughed with him as I walked into his room to call my mom. 

 

The phone rang two times before I heard her voice.

 

"Mom." I yelled.

 

"Youngjae-ah. You're finally calling your mom again. You don't even come to see me. When are you coming back home?"

 

As expected my mom asked the same questions she always asks when I call her. Even though she visited JB hyung's apartment a lot when he was gone, she still acts as if I never see her.

 

"Mom I have a favor." I said ignoring her questions. 

 

"Mm?" she replied, not getting angry that I ignored her questions.

 

"I need to go with JB hyung to his company. We can't take coco. Don't you miss coco mom?" I tried to convince her.

 

She laughed loudly. I chuckled at her laugh.

 

"Bring her over. We'll go buy some food for her because I miss coco more than you Youngjae-ah." she said. 

 

"Mom..." 

 

She laughed again. "Bring her over now. We'll have more fun." she said. "Since you don't want to see your mom. When are you coming back Youngjae-ah? Jaebum-ah must want to live alone now. You should really thin-"

 

"Mom. We're coming now. Bye." I said quickly. 

 

"Okay. I'll see you two and coco. Did you two eat? I'll make you food." she said. "We're going to eat after we leave his company. I have to go mom." I quickly said again.

 

My mom has changed a little. Before she will quickly try to get off the phone to go work at her friends shop, but now once she's on the phone it's really hard to get her off. It's funny because she doesn't talk as much when we're at home. We watch a lot of TV when we're at home together.

 

"Bye." she said. "I love you."

 

"Mom..." I chuckled and nodded. "Ok. Bye." 

 

JB walked into the room, a towel around his waist and coco following him. With my head lowered I picked up coco and fell down on the bed, making me unable to see him looking for something to wear.

 

Only a few minutes ago he was avoiding looking at me and now he's suddenly walking in here with only a towel. But we're both boys anyway. It doesn't matter.

 

"What did your mom say?" he suddenly asked.

 

"She said she'll take you coco. Today is your day to spend some time with mom." I said laughing. Coco started my hand and I laughed even harder and put her down. 

 

"I'm done. You ready?" JB suddenly asked. 

 

I got up and looked at him. 

 

"Hyung." I said.

 

He glanced at me and I chuckled.

 

"You look really different without your bangs. Your also not wearing your piercings." I said. 

 

"Hey. What are you suddenly saying? I'm also waiting for my hair to grow but for now I'll have to wait." he said.

 

"Because you like the long style." I said putting my hand on my forehead and slightly covering my eyes. 

 

He laughed and walked towards me. I crossed my arms across my chest and giggled, quickly apologizing. 

 

"How about piercings hyung? I never thought you would go a day without wearing them." I said still laughing.

 

"What are you talking about? When I went to your house I didn't wear them." he said. I laughed and nodded, remembering that day clearly. I was shocked then too.

 

"Besides, won't piercings look weird with this hair style?" he rubbed his head and I laughed loudly.

 

“I never thought JB hyung would be embarrassed to wear piercings." I said loudly.  

 

"Hey." he glared at me and I laughed. “It's very cold outside so make sure you wear a jacket." he suddenly said. 

 

I glanced at him. 

 

"I went to take out the trash." he said.

 

I nodded and chuckled.

 

He grabbed his jacket and I packed some snacks for coco and lifted her up. She barked loudly and I laughed and followed JB hyung to the door.

 

He started putting on shoes when I realized how familiar they looked.

 

"Hyung..." I laughed. "Hm?" he turned to me confused. "Those are my shoes." I said still laughing. 

 

"What?" he looked down, then looked up at me. "You don't have other shoes?" he asked.

 

I laughed and put coco down. "I do. They're in her-"

 

"Just put mine on." he said handing me his shoes. I looked at him. "We're about the same size. Your shoes fit me." he said.

 

I laughed and took his shoes. He has these specific type of black and white shoes that he often wears. I never knew we were the same shoe size but his shoes fit me perfectly.

 

We stepped out into the cold air and I wrapped coco closer to me.

 

"Ah, sorry coco-ah. It's so cold. Appa didn't bring you anything to wear." I said looking down at her. She barked and my hand. 

 

"Come on. The car should be close." JB started walking faster and I quickly followed him. We got to his car fast and sat inside. He quickly started the car and started messing with something and cold air started blowing.

 

I yelled at the cold air and he started apologizing.

 

"It will turn warm soon." he said. 

 

The drive to my house was usual. This time JB hyung didn't drive fast. It took longer but I'm glad he decided not to drive so fast.

 

"I'm surprised you still know how to drive." I .

 

"What did you say?" he asked. 

 

I patted coco on her head and turned to face him. "Because it's been so long I thought you would forget how to drive." I said chuckling.

 

He smiled, but didn't say anything more. 

 

The drive was silent after that.

 

"Coco!"

 

My mom opened the door with a wide smile on her face, taking coco away from me.

 

"Oh, and my son Youngjae." she said. "Hey. Where's your scarf? It's really cold. You should have worn padding." she said.

 

"Mom..." I whined.

 

She laughed and pulled me into a hug. She even kissed me on the cheek. I could only whine and pull her away. 

 

"Where's Jaebum-ah?" she asked. I stepped inside and JB hyung stepped in behind me. My mom yelled at him for not wearing a scarf too before hugging him.

 

"I'll go get a scarf for you two." she said, putting coco down. Coco barked and ran inside the kitchen.

 

My mom disappeared into my room and came back with two black scarves. I laughed as she wrapped one around my neck and another around JB hyung's. It made me laugh harder seeing her wrap the scarf around JB hyung's neck. 

 

"We have to go to JB hyung's company now." I said.

 

She nodded and took my bag away from me. 

 

"I put some snacks inside the bag." I said. 

 

"Ok. You two get going. Be careful of the cold. Make sure you don't get sick. You two take care of yourselves. Coco and I are going to have so much fun." 

 

At the sound of her name coco came running towards my mom and I laughed as my mom picked her up and started saying cute things to her.

 

"If you feel like your going to get sick call me and I'll make some soup. Jaebum-ah don't get sick again." she said. 

 

JB hyung just laughed. "Ok mom. I won't get sick. Youngjae will take care of me." he said.

 

I looked at him.

 

"Youngjae-ah, make sure your hyung doesn't get sick again." my mom said. 

 

I laughed and nodded. "I'll make sure Jaebum hyung doesn't get sick." I said. 

 

After this we left for the company, first stopping at the convenience store to buy something to eat.  

 

"Jackson called." 

 

"Hm?" I glanced at JB hyung who stared straight ahead. "Jackson hyung called you?" I asked.

 

"He called this morning." he said.

 

"What did he say?" I asked. 

 

"He said they're coming over tomorrow." 

 

"Tomorrow's Friday." I mumbled.

 

"You don't go back to work yet right?" he asked.

 

I laughed.

 

“You keep asking me." I said.

 

"I just want to make sure.” he mumbled. 

 

I smiled and shook my head. 

 

"Have you talked to Yugyeom?" he asked.

 

"Huh? Why he called you too?" I asked.

 

"No. I haven't seen you two together playing games. When I was away he said he came over with BamBam to play games with you when he didn't have class." he replied.

 

"You asked about me a lot didn't you?" I asked.

 

He glanced at me and quickly looked back on the road. "I think not calling each other was the best. Don't you remember what I said all the guys were talking about?" he asked.

 

"JB hyung!" I yelled. 

 

He shrugged.

 

"That's like a ert. Isn't it weird?" I asked.

 

"Not at all.” he replied.

 

I stared at him. 

 

"So you already talked with Yugyeom?" he asked. 

 

"Me?" I asked.

 

"Yeah." he replied.

 

"Ah...ah yeah...I've talked to Yugyeom and BamBam. BamBam said Mark hyung said he might call me later today. He wants to talk about some homework his co-worker asked about." I said laughing. "I'm not smart but everyone always asks me to help."

 

"You helped me." he said.

 

"That was a little easier for me. I'm not good with math." I said laughing. 

 

"I'm not good either." he replied. 

 

"You know Jaebum hyung, I've never seen your company before." I said turning to face him.

 

"You haven't?" he asked.

 

"Mhm. I don't even know the name." I said.

 

"Ah, that's a bit cruel." he said.

 

"Huh?" I replied staring at him.

 

“You didn't even go online to look for it?" he asked.

 

"I did!" I yelled. "But I really couldn't find it." I said.

 

"Really?" he asked.

 

"Really." I replied. "I was curious so of course I'll try to look for it, but when I type in your name there are so many companies."

 

"YP Entertainmemt. The president's name is Youngwoo Park sunbaenim. I've really never talked about my company?" he asked.

 

"You haven't. You don't even talk about your family." I said laughing.

 

"I'll talk more." he said. 

 

I nodded and chuckled, a bit surprised at his response. "JB hyung changed during his service." I mumbled.

 

"Huh?" 

 

"Two years ago you wouldn't talk to me about anything." I said.

 

"I did that?" he asked.

 

I laughed and nodded.

 

“You never talked about himself. You were so mysterious. You were really like a real man. Jackson hyung always calls you cool for a reason. I was really surprised when you confessed to me..." I stopped talking and chuckled. 

 

"I was surprised at myself too." he suddenly said.

 

A short silence passed.

 

“If it was the old me, I would have been too nervous to ask you. It took me a long time to get the courage to confess to you Youngjae. You say I'm a real man but I wasn't before. I'm not lying. I'm really glad I confessed." he said. 

 

I stared at him. 

 

JB hyung is really serious isn't he?

 

He didn't say anything else.

 

"Hyung...?"

 

"Hm?" 

 

He was still looking at the road, but I could tell he was looking at me a little too. It suddenly made me embarrased so I shook my head. 

 

"Nothing." I said.

 

How can I suddenly ask him where our future will go?

 

"Hey. What is it? Say it now or I'll never know." he said. 

 

I laughed. "Nothing hyung. I can't wait for you to grow your hair back. You'll wear your piercings again right?" I said.

 

"I'm going to wait for you to wear the piercings I gave you." he replied.

 

A short silence passed.

 

"My parents will kill me." I said laughing.

 

He didn't say anything. 

 

Actually, at this point I would get the piercings if he takes me. Since I am old enough I think after a while my parents will forget about it. But the thought of how painful it may be always makes me just a little scared.

 

"Is it painful?" I asked.

 

"No." he replied. "You won't get it because you think it's painful?" he asked.

 

I didn't reply.

 

He laughed loudly. I laughed with him.

 

"It's not painful." he said.

 

"I understand. I'll think about it." I said.

 

He laughed all the way until we reached his company. I've never been to a entertainment company before. So when we found somewhere to park and walked to the big building I was shocked.

 

"Hey! Choi Youngjae! Hurry up!" JB yelled.

 

I laughed and ran after him. 

 

I was pulled towards some stairs that led down to the basement. JB hyung opened a door and the smell of sweat hit me. 

 

"It smells strong in here." I said laughing.

 

"It's the dance room." he said chuckling. 

 

"But it doesn't stink." I said. He nodded.

 

"It's weird it smells kind of...ok." I mumbled.

 

"You're strange." he said, laughing at me.

 

"Jaebum."

 

"Hyung." he quickly turned towards the door and bowed.

 

I followed him.

 

The door suddenly opened and a man in all black walked inside. It's surprising to hear JB hyung call someone else hyung. 

 

The guy laughed and pointed towards his hair. It made me laugh too.

 

JB glanced at me and I tried to stop laughing. 

 

"Hey. I'll see you back at the apartment." he said.

 

"I'm sorry." I quickly apologized crossing my arms across my chest, but I couldn't stop laughing.

 

"This is Choi Youngjae.” he suddenly introduced me and I nervously introduced myself again. The man laughed and patted my shoulder. I lowered my head and nervously played with my hands.

 

"Such a shy one." the man laughed. 

 

"Youngjae. This is our manager. The others are upstairs. You can wait for me upstairs or down here." JB hyung said.

 

I didn't really want to make it seem as if I was really nervous but I didn't want to stay in the dance room by myself.

 

"Just come with me." he finally said.

 

I smiled and he laughed. We went up the same stairs we came down in, then went inside an elevator. 

 

I sat down on a couch in a different room to wait for him.

 

It took a really long time. JB hyung came in the room twice. First he asked me if I was hungry, then he came again and apologized for being so long and told me they were discussing idol debuts coming soon. I got a call from BamBam after he left the second time.  

 

When he finally came in for the last time he said we could finally leave, apologizing again. We started making our way back to his car. 

 

He's never apologized so much.

 

"How did it go?" I asked.

 

"I start working again in another week. My boss is giving me a few more days." he replied.

 

"Did they laugh at your hair?" I asked chuckling.

 

"Hey." a familiar hand circled around my shoulders and he pulled me closer to him. "What did you say?" he asked.

 

"Jaebum hyung looks very handsome in his hairstyle." I said chuckling. He laughed and pulled me towards the car.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked.

 

"To eat. Today is a date."

 

He said it so straight forward that it surprised me. But it shouldn't surprise me, JB hyung has always been a little too straight forward. That's something that hasn't changed at all.

 

"We'll go get something to eat and then go watch a movie." he said. "Anything you want to see?" 

 

"I'll watch anything." I replied. "But I'm paying for myself." I said smiling. I glanced at him for his reaction.

 

Every time we go somewhere, he somehow ends up paying. He always says it's because he's the hyung. He wants me to stop calling him hyung but he wants to act like a hyung by paying all the time.  

 

"We'll both pay." he said.

 

"How about this. From now on I can pay for food and you pay for the movie." I suggested. 

 

"We'll switch. I know you don't like it when I pay, but I'm the hyung." he said.

 

"You always say you're the hyung." 

 

"But you call me hyung."he replied.

 

I laughed, hitting his shoulder hard.

 

"Hey! I'm driving!" he yelled, laughing loudly. 

 

"I'll stop calling you hyung. I'm trying to, but it's embarrassing." I said.

 

"You still think it's weird to call me by my name?" he asked. 

 

"No. I'm trying to get used to calling you by your name, but I'm not used to it yet. I keep forgetting. By the way, you always want me to call you by your name." I said. 

 

"For couples isn't it normal? Even when we're alone you always call me hyung." he said. 

 

I didn't know he felt this way.

 

"Then should I call you oppa? Jaebum oppa!" I yelled, laughing loudly - trying to change the mood and make him laugh instead.

 

He chuckled. "No. No. Call me Jaebum." he said.

 

"Hyung...that's embarrassing." I said covering half my face.

 

He didn't reply. I smiled and sighed. "So where are we going..." I paused and glanced at him. "...Jaebum-ah." I asked.

 

"Samgyupsal." he replied loudly. His face didn't react to me saying his name though. "Yeah! Meat!" I yelled loudly and laughed. He laughed with me. 

 

"If Jackson hyung knew we were going out to eat meat he wouldn't be happy." I said laughing.

 

"How about Jinyoung? At the party Jinyoung kept saying Jackson takes BamBam to eat meat but not him." he replied, laughing too.

 

I chuckled. "They've been fighting about it all this time. Jr hyung always brings it up and it makes Jackson hyung frustrated but I think Jinyoung hyung enjoys it. He always laughs." I said chuckling. 

 

"What else have I missed while I was gone?" he suddenly asked. 

 

I glanced at him and smiled. 

 

"I became older." I said laughing. He laughed and nodded. "I'm old now too." he said. 

 

"We're adults." I said. 

 

A short silence passed.

 

"How do you feel about that video?" he suddenly asked. I wasn't expecting him to suddenly ask but I was really waiting for him to ask first. If JB hyung starts talking about it first it makes it easier on me to talk about it.

 

"We're going to eat meat hyung! Let's talk about this when we're laying in bed." 

 

It was only after I said this that I covered my face and sighed.

 

He laughed loudly. "You also became more funny. You know you're the only one that can make me laugh at anything." he said.

 

"And you're the only one that laughs at my jokes so much." I said chuckling.

 

"We're here."

 

I looked up at the restaurant.

 

"Meat!" I yelled again.

 

"Meat!" JB hyung repeated after me and I laughed loudly. We got out of the car excited to eat meat. 

 

We spent a long time at the restaurant, talking about a lot of things. Mostly JB hyung decided to tell me about his time doing service. He told me about the friends he made and how all of them always cheered when a girl group came on TV. There were even girl groups from his company, and the guys were so excited and asked so many questions when he revealed that he's a back up dancer at YP entertainment. 

 

He told me how it's going to be when I go to service and I was excited to hear him talk so much. We ate and talked a lot before driving towards the department store to go watch a movie.

 

JB hyung chose a new foreign movie that has a lot of action scenes. 

 

The movie lasted almost two hours and once we walked out from the movie, looked around the department stores a little, and finally walked outside, I was surprised to see it was so late. 

 

I got a call from my mom a few minutes after we walked out of the department store and she told me that she wants coco to stay over to comfort her while my dad is at work and her friend hasn't called her to come help at the store anymore. She said she went to the store to buy coco some food and that I should leave her.

 

After telling JB hyung we drove straight home.

 

JB hyung went straight for the shower and I rushed in after he finished. We laid down on the bed and my eyes slowly closed.

 

"Youngjae." the sudden voice scared me a little, but I didn't open my eyes. He sounded tired so I wondered why he was trying to talk.

 

"About the video." he said.

 

I opened my eyes.

 

"Don't worry I'm tired too." he said.

 

"Now I'm remembering the video." I mumbled. A hand slid into mine and I closed my eyes again. JB hyung squeezed my hand lightly.

 

I used to be so embarrassed to even hold hands. But it's so normal now with Jaebum hyung isn't it?

 

"Let's not rush anything." he said.

 

I opened my eyes wide and smiled. I thought I would even be way too embarrassed to talk about it. But I guess if JB hyung brings it up first it makes me calm. He's really changed, taking about many things he didn't talk about before.

 

"Ok." I finally replied him. 

 

It will happen when it happens.

 

I closed my eyes again and this time I really did fall asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________