8th

Give Me More Time

It's the day that is been waiting by Bomi which is her birthday and also the day where she will meet with the sender of the flower, Jeon Jungkook. Already a month she resigns from the cafe but that doesn't mean she didn't come to the cafe at all. She will come to give Suzy a hand since the workers at the cafe are not too many. Suzy insisted on hiring 2/3 more workers but Bomi doesn't allow it since the cafe is still new and needs to get stable in terms of finance so after that they can hire more workers. Kim Suho already gives them the responsibility to take care of the cafe and probably both of them don't want to make him disappointed. 

"Yah! wake up unnie! it's already 12 in the noon, woman!". Bomi still doesn't move an inch when Namjoo already shout her lungs out. Namjoo let out a deep sigh and then climb up to the bed then jump. Bomi still doesn't even wake up. "I don't know what is this human did last night, is she still alive? oh my goodness. Wait-" Namjoo let out an evil smirk as she raised her eyebrows. She gets off the bed then walks and stands perfectly beside the sleeping Bomi. "Unnie, I swear this is the best thing I could do.  Besides this also will make you look slimmer and remove your fat at your belly. I swear". Namjoo decided to sit in Bomi's stomach to wake her up. it's already a few times she did this and it works. Namjoo already raised her right leg to move on Bomi's stomach, but unfortunately, Bomi pushes her legs away making Namjoo fall on the couch. "Do you think my body is a playground? That doesn't make me look slimmer but making me die. Oh my goodness how did I end up getting a sister like you? Oh God, please save me before I end up getting into the asylum". Bomi takes the pillow and fakes a cry under it. Namjoo who is already burst into a laugh then takes a deep breath and walks towards Bomi to calm her down. Namjoo pats her hands while still holding her laugh. "Well unnie, I'm sorry. but yes it's fun tho" Namjoo peek at her unnie and continue "and well, your body is a playground for me". Before Bomi could do take the pillow to throw at her little sister, she's already missing in a second. "Just you wait, Namtard. I'll get my revenge". Bomi throws the pillow at the couch instead then she takes a deep breath. "I will get old at any time because of you". Bomi touches her face as she let out a sigh. 

While in the kitchen, "So guys, after we heard Bomi unnie come down and as soon as she enters here, we start to sing okay?" Namjoo guides everyone and it gives everyone a nervous vibe and worried if the surprise party will run successfully or not. 

Bomi has already done taking a bath and having a hard time choosing what to wear, She got two different kinds of clothes. First, a black and white dress which she got from Jungkook on her last year birthday. The other one is jeans with a dusty pink sweatshirt that she got from Luhan on their anniversary 4 years ago. After a long time of thinking, Bomi chooses the clothes that are given by Luhan since she keeps in mind that she will be meeting Jungkook. "Yes! still perfectly fit me, well now should I let free my hair or make it in a ponytail? Think Bomi think. Well, too much of thinking is bad. So, ponytail". Bomi laughs at her own rant, she checks everything for the last time then sprays vanilla rose perfume on her for the final touch. 

She went downstairs slowly as she feels strange because it was so silent. "Namjoo-yaa...where are you?". still no one answering. "Omma...?". Well, it's quite creepy that there's no one here at this hour. Bomi gulp down and went straight to the tv room, hoping that everyone is there. "Joojoo-ya, I swear this is not funny.. where are you..I'll kill you if I found you. No kidding". Suddenly Bomi heard something drop on the floor. She startled and slowly went to the kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile in the kitchen, 

"Yahh. why did you drop the spoon? haish" Naeun whispers to Hayoung. Hayoung made an apologetic gesture towards everyone there. "Oh my god, this is so nerve-wracking moments". Someone add suddenly. "I hope it will be successful and she will like it". Another person adds as slow as possible. "We can do this everyone! Good luck! she's coming, quickly be ready!". Namjoo gives an instruction towards everyone as she heard Bomi's footsteps is getting nearer. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi carefully headed to the kitchen as her heartbeat fast. She's holding a baseball stick to protect herself. As soon as she enters the kitchen and (in 1..2....3...) "Surprise!!!!". Everyone in the kitchen shouted along the party boom is being released making Bomi shouted then fall on the ground. "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to our Yoon Bomi. Happy Birthday, Bomi Unnie!". Everyone sings happily. Bomi sheds her tears in shock and felt touched by everything. She trembles as she tried to stand and grab her bags. Namjoo quickly runs towards her unnie and hugs her tightly. "Happy Birthday, unnie. May your life be blessed". Namjoo gives her unnie a kiss on the cheeks and everyone starts to congratulate her. There are Suzy, Hayoung, Naeun, Yoona ahjumma's family, some of Namjoo's friends, and lastly unexpected guests, there are Ken and Bomi's little prince, Hann. 

After done eating, all of them gather for some photos in the living room. It was nice once in a while having people come to the house to make it alive. Bomi was sitting on the sofa and look at everyone and she hopes that this memory will live as a part of the memory that is really nice and wouldn't be forgotten. Suddenly a little hand tap on Bomi's arm and make her comeback to reality. "Happy birthday, Bomi noona. Here is the present from me, Suzy noona and Ken hyung". Bomi smiles and pulls Hann closer for a hug for a while. "Well, why would Suzy noona is on the list too?". Hann just grins and shrugs his shoulder. Bomi forms a teasing smirk towards Suzy and Ken who are sitting next to each other in front of her. "So, is it official guys? Hurry up, I want some wedding invitation soon". Suzy throws a pillow towards Bomi as both of them already blushing from being shy. Bomi is such a tease. 

After a while of having a chit-chat, Bomi suddenly realizes something then takes out her phone from her bag and checks the time. "Oh my God, I've late for 4 hours already". Everyone who realizes that Bomi was in a hurry look at her with a where-are-you-going look. "I'm sorry that I must excuse myself, thank you for the party and Suzy I'll call you later, Namjoo take care of mom. I'm going, annyeong". Bomi quickly grabs her cardigan that is hanging on the door but stopped by Namjoo. "Where are you going, unnie?". Bomi smiled then lean closer towards Namjoo. "The sender's of the flowers, Jungkook". Before Namjoo could reply bomi already went out. "Jungkook oppa is in his way thoo... Well, maybe he has told unnie to meet him somewhere else". Namjoo jumps to a conclusion. 

--------------------------------------------------
"It has been 4 hours I'm here but I still didn't see her". A guy with a dusty brown coat waiting under a tree with a bouquet of sunflowers in his hands. Bomi on the other part felt uneasy and she keeps on checking her phones and she felt sorry because making someone waiting for her for hours. As soon as the bus reaches the destination, Bomi hurriedly runs off in the direction that is shown in the letter. After she arrived at the park, she just realized that the direction stated in the letter is the place where she always waited for someone there and the place where her old happiness started. Bomi felt nervous as she just realized that it's probably not Jungkook since Jungkook doesn't like that place under the big tree. "Hopefully it was you, Jungkook-ah". 

Bomi arrived at the big tree and saw someone is there holding a bouquet of flowers. She really hopes that it was Jungkook but it's strange that he is wearing a coat and that guy is taller than Jungkook. Bomi takes a deep breath then slowly walks closer to that guy until it is already a step closer between both of them. Bomi could recognize him, she remembers this perfume that he will always use. "It couldn't be him...Lu-Lu-Luhan?". 

--------------------------------------------------

Luhan could hear the step behind him and smiles, "Lu-Lu-Luhan?". He slowly turns around to meet Bomi's eyes. Bomi suddenly felt her legs get weaker and stumbled, luckily there's a bench there so she could hold on. Luhan quickly holds Bomi's arms and helps her sit on the bench. "Are you alright, Bomi-ya?". Bomi is so speechless until she couldn't say anything. She just nods her head. There was a long silence before Luhan hands her the flower. Bomi didn't take it but instead without knowing her eyes were filled with tears. "Why you come again, luhan?". Luhan put the flowers beside him and take both of Bomi's hands then hold them tightly. "Boom-ah, look here". Bomi doesn't move an inch, she still looks on the ground without even responding. 

"This is your birthday, and I just want to come here to enjoy and celebrate your birthday, I know you hope someone else would be here instead of me, I know you hate me. Just for today, follow me and allowed me to make you smile once again, can I?". Bomi pulls her hands from Luhan then wipes her tears. Luhan offered her his handkerchief and Bomi accepted it. "Alright". Luhan jumped into happiness then grab Bomi's sling bag then put it on his shoulder and then offered his hands. Bomi was hesitant at first but then she accepts it and to her surprise, Luhan intertwined their hands and put it inside his coat pocket. "Lu....". Luhan stop then look at Bomi. "Just followed me for today". Bomi nods her head then just followed Luhan's footstep. "Do you want something to eat?". Luhan takes a look at Bomi and waits for her answer. "Well, I'm full for now since I just have a small birthday party at home earlier. Ice cream?". Luhan chuckles then brings her towards the ice cream shops nearby. "I want one vanilla flavor and one chocolate flavor, miss". The seller look at both of them happily then nods her head. "Here you go. Anyway, your girlfriend is so pretty and she looks really cute, hope both of you long last together". Bomi almost choked when she heard what the ahjumma said. "We're not..". before Bomi could finish her sentences, Luhan cut in. "Do we look nice together ahjumma?". The old lady smile then nods her head a few times. "Thank you, ahjumma. I'll always take care of her. Don't worry". Bomi gives Luhan a death glare before she let out a deep sigh when Luhan just acts like he didn't do anything. 

It's almost 12 midnight and Luhan offered to send her in front of her house. They were laughing as they were on their way. "So, that's why you were gone and Suzy said you didn't come to the cafe anymore?". Luhan nods then laughs along with Bomi. As soon as they arrive in front of Bomi's house. Luhan didn't let go of Bomi's hands yet. "Well, I'm home". Bomi looks at Luhan, "Just for a few minutes more, I miss this little hand wrapping around my hand and...I miss you". Bomi tried to look away but Luhan pulls her closer to a hug. Bomi replied the hug back, "I miss you too....". 

"Is it fun?". Both of them startled and look towards where the voice comes from and there is Jungkook coming from the tree. "I-I..Luhan was just bringing me to celebrate my party, Kookie-ah". Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he put both of his hands inside his pockets. "It's okay, I don't mind at all. So, it's already time for Bomi to come inside". Jungkook looks at Bomi and gives Bomi the sign to come inside. "Thank you for today, lu. see you soon". Luhan just smiled and pat Bomi's head and Bomi excuses herself and went inside the house. 

"I thought it was an end? Why did you come to find her back?". Luhan smirk, then walk closer to Jungkook. "before this, it was an end, but now I think it is the time for me to start all over again. So, just back off". Jungkook holds back his anger and laughs sarcastically. "Do you think you will get a chance, Luhan? No. kill me first so you can get her". Luhan doesn't even move an inch. He pats on Jungkook's shoulder as he clear his throat. "If I can. I will kill you right now. But never mind, I'll play fair this time. Goodnight Jungkook. Good luck on everything". Luhan turn around and raised his hands for a wave. Jungkook screams then kicks the grass to let out his anger towards Luhan. 

"We will see, you bastard. Who will win this battle". Luhan said in his heart and grins.