7th

Give Me More Time

"Oh, there you are. I'm waiting for you". Luhan smiled as he saw Bomi on her way but suddenly his smile fade away slowly as he saw how JUngkoo's hands hold onto Bomi's hands. Both Bomi and Jungkook were in shock seeing Luhan there. "Hey Luhan, what are you doing here?". Luhan quickly looks at Jungkook and offer his hands for a shake and Jungkook replied with his handshake. "Well, I was just coming here for breakfast. It was nice to have breakfast here, and well it was nice too.." Luhan takes a glance towards Bomi who was still looking on the ground playing with her fingers as he smiles. "to meet her too.." Luhan said slowly giving Jungkook a what-is-it look at him as he didn't hear his last sentences. "It was nothing". Both of them laugh and suddenly Bomi whispers somethings to Jungkook. 

Bomi pardon herself and after she passes Luhan, he quickly grabs Bomi's arms making Bomi stop. She felt her heartbeat beating fast and she tried really hard not to look at Luhan. "I'm late for work already. please pardon me". Luhan smile as he steps a little bit closer towards Bomi until there's only an inch between his lips and Bomi's head. "I know who you are..and I miss you". Bomi widens both of her eyes and loosens her hands from Luhan's grip and quickly runs into the kitchen of the cafe leaving both Suzy and Jungkook in confusion. Suzy scratches her head and pardons herself to see if Bomi was alright. 

"Bomi-ya..." Suzy calling for Bomi in the kitchen until she heard a sobbing sound under the cabinet. "Bomi-ya..are you okay?" Suzy offers her the tissue as she joins her sitting beside her. "Tell me, I'll listen to you". Bomi wipes her tears and takes a deep breath. She felt something was stuck in if she didn't tell Suzy. "Suzy-ah. what are these feelings? Why I must see him back? Why do I still have this feeling towards him? Why I can't just forget him and accept Jungkook? I know it is weird. It's already 6 years... but I still have feelings for him... I still hope he will have the same feelings, but it was impossible I know. He has Yura already. he has someone already, why would I bother on putting hope that he will still keep the feelings towards me?.. Help me zy.." Bomi was laughing but at the same time her tears keep on falling non stop. Suzy hold her tears back and pull Bomi closer onto a hug. She pats her back to calm her down. "Bom-ah, can I ask you something? but you must tell me the truth, okay?" Bomi releases the hug and nods her head slowly. \

"Do you still love him? You really really love him?". Bomi looks at Suzy with his eyes that are already swollen from crying. She clears and wipes her remaining tears. "To be honest, I still do. I still love him I really really love him...". Suzy pats her friend's back. 

Little that they know, there's not only them in the kitchen but Luhan and Jungkook were also there and they heard all of it. Luhan put his palms on his chest as he smiling. "Do you still love me.." Luhan monologue, Jungkook on the other hand already left the kitchen and went straight to his workplace. As soon as he arrives in the lift, he punches the wall hardly not that he was mad at Bomi but he was not satisfied with Luhan. He felt like he wants to punch that guy real hard but he can't. Jungkook takes a deep breath to calm himself down. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It has already been a month since that day and she still didn't see Jungkook and even Luhan didn't even come to the cafe anymore. She doesn't care about Luhan but all she cares about is Jungkook, where did he go. It was such a weird thing that Jungkook been doesn't see her. 

"Another flower again". Since then, Bomi will receive a bouquet of flowers in front of her house with the same notes every time. "I love you. I miss you". At first, she thought it was just some stranger but day by day she assumed that it was from Jungkook since he like this kind of surprise. Bomi brings the flower inside. 

------------

"Unnie, flower for you again" Namjoo shouted as soon as she arrived home with Hayoung and Naeun. "Just leave it in my room, sweetie. Are you with Naeun and Hayoung?" Bomi shouted from the kitchen. "Nae, Bomi unnie". Both Naeun and Hayoung replied to her. Bomi chuckles and excitedly washed her hands and headed towards the living room to see her sisters. She hugs all three of them upon seeing them in the living room. "Come to the kitchen after you have washed okay? I have prepared lunch on the table with all three of you, favorite food...Chicken with honey" All three of them scream in excitement then quickly run towards the kitchen. "Yah! I told you guys to take a bath first! jinjja!". Bomi shakes her head as she smiled at their behavior. She then headed towards her room to look at the flower. 

She furrowed her eyebrows as there is a letter along with the notes. She sat on the study table and open the letters with a smile. 

' Hey you there, Miss me? I'm sorry that I didn't come to see you for a month already. Hope you like the flower. your favorite, isn't it? sunflower. I get a fake one before this to make sure that it will remain fresh. So today, I bring the fresh sunflowers so that you can smell them. Well, anyway, Bomi-ya, your birthday is in three days, right? I think it's time. Just come to the address that I have stated below. and see you there, Mrs. Yoon Bomi. I miss you. I really miss you. 

Sincerely, '
Me '

"This idiot. Don't you think I don't know you? I won't let you go easily this time, Jeon Jungkook. we will see. How dare you left me for a month". Bomi chuckled then put the sunflowers into a vase that's already filled with water. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeay!!! finally here I'm with the new chapter. I'm sorry for the very very late update. 

Hope you guys enjoy this one and I promise to update more sooner. 

Don't forget to hit SUBSCRIBED , UPVOTE and also don't forget to COMMENT ! <3 much love.