4th

Give Me More Time

{ 3 years later }

“ yummy! What is this delicious smell? “. Namjoo shut her eyes when she comes to the kitchen and hugs Bomi from behind.” I cooked one of your favorite dishes, sweetie. Zombie’s body soup  “. Namjoo makes a boring face before replied Bomi “ I’m done with that lame joke unnie, I’m old enough and I’m already 15 years old for your information. I’m going to call mom and you better-served everything quickly. I command you “. Namjoo put her hand behind her back like an officer.” You were just 15 and that doesn’t consider as old for your information “. Bomi replied namjoo as she scoops the rice into a bowl. “ Whatever unnie, as long as I said it, It still consider as old “.Bomi just chuckled at Namjoo’s actions. She served all the food on the table and take her seat while waiting for her mom and sister. Bomi quickly get up from her seat after she saw her mom and helped namjoo to walked her mom toward the dining table.” Please sit comfortably, my queen” Namjoo said with a soft tone that ever exists makes her mom chuckle. “ It could be damn good if you could talk to me in that tone, my precious kiddo “. Bomi replied in the same tone and the three of them laugh together as they all have seats on their seat. Bomi served the rice for her mother and sister.

“ So, tomorrow is your first day in that cafe? Along with Suzy?". Mrs. Yoon said to Bomi and she nods in reply. “ You know mom, Unnie is so sad because she will not be working together with jungkook oppa. He will be working at a office where unnie’s ex works at. Thank God, oppa is the one who will work there and not unnie. If not unnie will be hurt again because there is an old witch working there too. How I wish that she will be gone forever from my sight and leave my unnie alone”. Namjoo shakes her head while stabbing the plate with her spoon as there are Yura’s face on the plate. “ old witch? Who ? “. “ My frie- “. Before Bomi could reply to her mom, namjoo already cut her. “ Yura. Kim Yura. She is the one who always tried to make unnie in trouble back then in school, mom. It’s all because of that useless man, Xi Luhan. “. Bomi already at a loss and she couldn’t say anything. All that namjoo said is true anyway. It is such a relief that Jungkook willingly to take her job instead of her. Mrs. Yoon nod as she understands everything. Then, all of them continued eating their dinner while having a chat.

Bomi sits on her bed while resting her back on the bed head after done preparing her outfit for tomorrow. Bomi felt really nervous as it was her first day. Luckily there is Suzy working with her. So, she felt a little relieved since her best friend is there with her. Bomi looks up at her phone wallpaper and smile. There is her photo with jungkook. He is the one who set the wallpaper and warned Bomi not to change it forever. Bomi sometimes felt guilty, since school she never accepted Jungkook’s love. It wasn’t because she doesn’t want but there is someone that still stay in her heart. Xi Luhan.She always tried to forget Luhan but she can’t. Bomi herself is so confused about what had gotten into her. Why isn’t Jeon Jungkook is the one who would stay there instead of Luhan. Bomi sigh in frustration. She will always pray that one day she will be able to accepted Jungkook and love him as he does. Bomi comes back to her sense after she received a message. She smiles as she looks at the sender's name

“Noona, tomorrow is your first day, right?. I know you must feel nervous right now but I know you’re strong enough. Anyway, good luck on your first day. Remember, if you felt nervous or afraid or anything, Just think of me and I’ll come and take away all of your nervousness, alright? It’s late already. Sleep well and take a good rest so you will have full of energy for your first day. That’s all. Goodnight my one and only Bomi. I will always love you . “Jungkook.

Bomi couldn’t lie with the smile. She put her phone in the drawer and lay on the bed. “ Dear God, hopefully, the day where I will accept the love of the one and only Jeon Jungkook with all my heart and never ever turn away to any other men except him will come “. Bomi closes her eyes as she put her hope in her prayer as always.

It was 6 am in morning. It was unusual to see Bomi wake up this early. Namjoo would always if she wakes up this early. She has 2 hours to get ready for her first day of work. Bomi picked up her phone and quickly dialed Suzy’s number.” Suzy-ah ! finally finally finally ! I’m nervous. What should I do? “. Suzy pull away her phone from her ears while shaking her head. “ yah ! I know you’re excited but calm down your voice Bbom-ah. I might be deaf on my first day later. Me too here.Nevermind.Forget it. We can do it, alright? “. Bomi let out a chuckle. “ Alright. See you later. Hopefully we can do good work today. I’ll come to-“. Before Bomi could finish herself Suzy cut her. “ Nevermind, I’ll come to your house and pick you up, okay? I want to meet Namjoo and your mom too. I already missed them so much. Bye dear “

Namjoo is preparing a toast for her unnie. She makes coffee which is her unnie’s favorite all the time. She then arranges the coffee and the toast on the tray. Namjoo picks up the chocolate sauce bottle and puts a love sign on the toast. “ Done. A pretty breakfast for my pretty unnie “. Namjoo smile as she looked up at her work. Suddenly, she heard a knock at the front door and quickly run to the front door.” Wait . Namjoo is on the way”. Namjoo almost shouting and open the door. She jumped in joy after she sees Suzy. “ Hello, my little Joo Joo “. Namjoo hugged Suzy tightly and then pull her hand to come inside the house. “ Bomi unnie !!!, Suzy unnie is coming already. Hurry up please “. Namjoo shouted making Suzy closed her ears. Suzy sees Mrs. Yoon sitting on the sofa and hurriedly greeted her. “ Omma. I missed you so much. How are you? Fine? “. Mrs. Yoon nods her head while caressing Suzy’s hair. Mrs. Yoon already assumed Suzy as her own daughter. She really felt grateful that Bomi could have her as her best friend and she always take a look after Bomi for her.

Bomi checked herself at the mirror. She smiles and takes the lip balm that Namjoo gives her and applied it onto her lips. She felt uneasy about letting her hair tie it up. She then quickly run into Namjoo’s room and take a black hairband. Bomi tied her hair up in a ponytail. She checked herself again until he felt satisfied then make her way downstairs. She saw Namjoo was on her way towards the living room and quickly hugged her. “My little joo”. Namjoo almost cursed at the moment and Bomi released the hug then burst into a laugh. "Anneyeong omma ~ Anneyeong su to the zy". Bomi greeted all of them in a cheerful tone. Bomi just about to take a sip of her coffee when she realizes that everyone is staring at her like they’re watching a princess. ( Alright. Done with your dream, Bomi sshi ). “Okay Bbom, honestly you’re so pretty and this is my first time seeing you with a ponytail”. Bomi just looks at Suzy with a bored face.” First time ? Then, did I wear a wig whenever I go hang out with you and jungkook?”. Suzy just grins and makes a peace sign. “Omma, we’re going and Namjoo, please don't forget to take care of mom till I come back, okay?”. Bomi hugged her mom then she pecks her mom’s cheeks.

Bomi and Suzy hold onto each other hands and step into the cafe with hope. The cafe’s manager, Mr. Kim Suho greeted them with a bright smile.” Welcome. You two look so pretty today and Bomi you look just like your late sister when you make that hairstyle”.Bomi just let out a smile as she tried to hide her sadness when the manager mentions her sister and Suzy tighten her grip and tried to calm Bomi. “Okay, I hope both of you could do good work and this cafe really need both of you to make it shine and successful. I put my trust in both of you. Good luck”. Bomi and Suzy give him a 90-degree bow before he walks out of the cafe.” We can do this, Goodluck Bbom”. Bomi give Suzy a high five and started to work.

The first 3 hours went really smoothly.” Thank you, Miss.Please come visit here again and bring your friend here too”.Suzy said with a smile never leave her face.” That was our 35 customer”.Bomi jumped out in excitement. After a while, they take a break with a cup of coffee, both of them already greeted by a bell from a customer at the counter. Bomi froze at her place when she saw the presence of the customer. She knew him and she will never forget the smell of his scent, Xi luhan. Bomi quickly goes back to the kitchen and takes Suzy’s spectacle.” I really need this for a while”.Bomi wears it and untied her hair. She tied it back while left out a little of her hair to make a bang. She looks up in the mirror and confidently walks back towards the counter. Bomi could felt her hearts beat fast.” Welcome to Happy Cafe, what would you like to have, sir?”.Luhan looks up from his phone and smiles towards Bomi.” Give me iced coffee please and chocolate waffle”.Bomi almost choked when she saw his smile but then she tried very hard to calm herself down.” Here are your bills and please wait at the table and we’ll serve you the coffee and waffle in a few minutes”.Luhan just nods and makes his way towards a table beside the glass wall. After Luhan has gone, Bomi puts both of her hands towards her chest and sighs in relief. "Luckily he doesn’t notice me, Thank God”.

Luhan is talking with someone on the phone when Bomi arrived with his coffee and waffle.” I’ve ordered your coffee, Come here quickly”.Bomi could hear his cheerful voice talking to that someone and she suddenly felt curious about that someone.” Thank you and anyway I feel like I know you, did we ever meet somewhere else before?”.Bomi comes back to her sense when Luhan questioned her. Bomi quickly shakes her head then runs towards the kitchen and leaving Luhan lost in his confusion. Bomi sits in front of Suzy and takes her breath.”I think I’m going to die, Suzy-ahh. What should I do? Why did he have to come here at this time? My first day of work? God, I don’t think I can come to work tomorrow and the next few days. I don’t want to meet him though”.Suzy widens her eyes at Bomi's words and quickly knocks her head make Bomi aww-ing because of the pain.” Don’t you dare to say like you would die tomorrow or what. Forget him, will you? I mean like- okay forget it. Did he even notice you? He didn’t, right? So, just act like this for the next few days. Just think like he is completely a stranger”.Bomi just about to continue but Suzy cuts her off.” About Jungkook we can tell him later. I know he will help us too. And for sure he will do everything that his one and only love ask him to do. Now let’s go out. Our break time is enough”.

Bomi still takes a quick glance at Luhan who is patiently wait for that someone. It is not like she is jealous but she felt really curious about that someone. Bomi continues wiping the table when she heard the cafe’s door is open from the outside and there’s a lady come in. Bomi frowns at that person and looks at that lady walking straight towards Luhan’s table.” Isn’t that Yura? What did she do here? Wait. What? Luhan?”.Suzy interrupted Bomi and Bomi couldn’t take her eyes off at Luhan and Yura. She felt something in her heart. A pain that suddenly comes and makes her legs weaken all of sudden. Luhan seems happy with Yura and he doesn’t leave his smile at all when talking to Yura. Bomi quickly gives Suzy the napkin and runs toward the ladies.

Bomi stopped herself in front of the mirror and then touch her face just to make sure if she cried or not. Bomi sigh in relief and looked back into the mirror. She almost startled when she saw Chorong’s reflection in the mirror. Chorong smile and Bomi replied back before she continues to say something. ”Bomi why are you being like this? Try to forget him, Bbom ah. Focus on him, the one who worth you better, Jeon Jungkook. He’s your one and only right now. okay? You’ll only get hurt if you keep on remembering him. I know you can do it, just take your time and forget him...completely”.Bomi shut her eyes and take a deep breath and nod her head as she thinks Chorong is there right beside her. Bomi put her right hand towards her chest.”You can do it, Yoon Bomi”.

Bomi sits on the couch while watching the television. Even her eyes focus on the screen but her mind completely gone away and mesmerizes the thing that happened in the cafe today. Bomi keeps on thinking what is the relationship between Luhan and Yura. Both of them seem close. Namjoo who was on her way towards the kitchen realizes Bomi and quickly makes her way toward her sister.”Instead of staring at the television why don’t you just jump into the screen instead and join that animal in that Discovery Channels program. Those cheetahs look the same as you though and the thing that makes it different is the color. They’re yellow and you’re white”.Bomi comes back to her sense and groans towards what Namjoo said. She just keeps on staring at Namjoo.”What? It was the fact, unnie. Don’t deny it”.Bomi throws the pillow beside her straight towards Namjoo and unfortunately Namjoo catch it.”You’re talking too much you know. Just shut up and do your home-“.Bomi couldn’t finish her words and Namjoo cut her off.”For your information, my lady. I’ve done my homework and if you said I should study. Don’t worry tomorrow is a holiday and I need myself a bonding time right now”.Bomi just shakes her head. She knows she couldn’t win over Namjoo when it comes to speaking. Namjoo will always win no matter what.

Bomi focuses back on the screen when she heard her phone vibrates. Before Bomi could take the phone, Namjoo is much faster than her. Namjoo quickly takes the phone and opens up the message. She just grins at the name that appears on the screen.” Noona, I’m outside your house right now." "And unnie, please go right now because your prince has been waiting there for 15 minutes”.Bomi jumped from her place when she heard that Jungkook has been waiting outside and run towards the door. Bomi quickly opens the door and sees Jungkook already standing in front of the door with his hoodie cover up his head.

Jungkook looked up and he forms a smile with his lips upon seeing Bomi .” Why are you doing here? We can meet up tomorrow anyway, It’s so cold outside here”.Bomi takes a pack of the hot pack above the shoe’s closet and hands it towards Jungkook.” I won’t feel cold if there is you. Your presence already make me warm. So, don’t worry about me”.Jungkook takes the hot pack and put it in his sweater pocket.” Stop with your nonsense, Mr. Jungkook. Tomorrow you should go to work. and why shouldn’t I worried? You might get sick and I don’t want to be the main reason why you fall sick, okay?”.Bomi replied to him. Even though his house is just near to her house, she still worried that something might happen to him. She likes it honestly when Jungkook comes here. It feels like all her burden gone away when seeing him.

”I missed you,noona”.Jungkook pouted his lips trying to be cute in front of Bomi and Bomi just chuckles towards his action. The moment that she likes the most.The moment that she felt that Jungkook is just acting like he’s younger than her. Bomi stands closer towards Jungkook and holds his hands.” I’m sorry, okay? I missed you too”.Jungkook smile when he heard what Bomi said.” So, how was your first day? Is there any problem?”.Bomi at a loss when she heard what Jungkook ask and things keep on playing in her head. Should she tell him about Luhan or not. She afraid that he’ll get moody when she tells him about it.” Everything is fine and great”.Bomi finally said and Jungkook just nods his head.”Okay then, I just want to ask that. It’s late already. Go take a rest and you need to wake up early tomorrow,noona. I’ll be visiting you if I don’t have much work, okay? Goodnight and remember I’ll always be waiting and I’ll always love you, okay? “.Bomi almost teared up when she heard the last words that Jungkook said.” You too. Thank you, jungie.I’ll put that in my mind always”.

Jungkook keeps on smiling. Bomi wave at him and when she’s just about to turn around she felt Jungkook hold her wrist. Bomi turns towards Jungkook and startled when Jungkook already stands feet away from her.” Why ? is there anything else?”. Jungkook just shakes his head and then cup both of Bomi cheeks.” I’ll always protect you, Bomi. I will and I promise you”.Jungkook leans closer and kisses Bomi's forehead. Bomi shut her eyes and tear started to fall. Jungkook let go of Bomi’s cheeks and give her a smile. Bomi quickly wrapped her arms around Jungkook's waist and pull him closer into a hug. Jungkook replied back and pat Bomi’s back.

“ I’ll try... To love you and put only you in my heart forever and ever, Jeon Jungkook. I’m sorry if you’ve been waiting for too long...Just wait and I’ll look only you .. one day and no other else .. “